Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They're averaging 91 points over the last four games yet are 2-2. Who would have guessed that? For the series, they're averaging just under 100 (99.3 or so) but take away Game 2 and it's roughly 96. Yet it's still headed to Game 7. That's incredible imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have absolutely no idea who is winning game seven? This series has been insane. One team blows the other out and then the other one comes back. Chris Paul with his injury. The Rockets were in control for one half tonight and then fell apart completely in the second half. Who is going to play in game seven? Will Chris Paul come back? Even if he doesn’t can the home crowd be enough to Pull Houston through? This game seven is an absolute tossup. 50-50.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I have absolutely no idea who is winning game seven? This series has been insane. One team blows the other out and then the other one comes back. Chris Paul with his injury. The Rockets were in control for one half tonight and then fell apart completely in the second half. Who is going to play in game seven? Will Chris Paul come back? Even if he doesn’t can the home crowd be enough to Pull Houston through? This game seven is an absolute tossup. 50-50.
    We just witnessed two blowouts in the same game.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I'm 80/20 Golden State in Game 7. If CP3 was healthy I'd be 70/30 Houston, but it doesn't sound good for him and them losing Paul is catastrophic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    its been a pretty legendary conference finals by both coasts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't understand why people are surprised by Houston's defensive performance..they ranked 6th during the RS and Harden is their only rotation player who doesn't play defense..

If Mbah a Moute wasn't hurt, they could even play him, as well..Paul received all the credit, but their defensive rise was the reason for their overall team improvement, this season..

I guess it's because people see D'Antoni and assume they don't play defense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I'm 80/20 Golden State in Game 7. If CP3 was healthy I'd be 70/30 Houston, but it doesn't sound good for him and them losing Paul is catastrophic.
    I don’t know we will see? If Golden State was at home it’s a wrap 100% certainty they win. But game seven on the road is rough for the road team. Houston is a great team. They have shown this. They might be able to dig deep just enough with the energy of the crowd and the finals on the line to pull this thing off. It’s going to be very very interesting.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know we will see? If Golden State was at home it’s a wrap 100% certainty they win. But game seven on the road is rough for the road team. Houston is a great team. They have shown this. They might be able to dig deep just enough with the energy of the crowd and the finals on the line to pull this thing off. It’s going to be very very interesting.
    As much as I give Rocket fan, I kind of hope they do pull it out Monday because it's maddening to see your team to be one fluke play from winning the le and then lose it. I don't think there is much doubt the Rockets are the better team seeing the way they have defended this series, just like the Spurs were better than the Heat in 2013. I couldn't enjoy a Spurs game the next season until it started getting near playoff time knowing how missing those two rebounds cost them a banner, and I imagine Rocket fan will feel pretty similar if their le was taken by a fluke injury with 20 seconds left in Game 5. I hope CP3 can go.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Rockets should have finished this tonight. Too much sloppy play and a stubborn D'Antoni did them in. Yeah, Klay went off but it could have been withstood.

You've got a star player out yet barely expand your rotation. No one says Nene has to play big minutes but he could have spotted Capela a few here and there. Trying to outchuck the Warriors, they could have gotten Ryan Anderson a few minutes. Now they both scared the Warriors and gave them confidence.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I still don't understand why people are surprised by Houston's defensive performance..they ranked 6th during the RS and Harden is their only rotation player who doesn't play defense..

If Mbah a Moute wasn't hurt, they could even play him, as well..Paul received all the credit, but their defensive rise was the reason for their overall team improvement, this season..

Harden has played better defense this year in the playoffs...it's obvious.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rockets should have finished this tonight. Too much sloppy play and a stubborn D'Antoni did them in. Yeah, Klay went off but it could have been withstood.

You've got a star player out yet barely expand your rotation. No one says Nene has to play big minutes but he could have spotted Capela a few here and there. Trying to outchuck the Warriors, they could have gotten Ryan Anderson a few minutes. Now they both scared the Warriors and gave them confidence.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not surprised, their offense is some of the ugliest basketball i've ever seen..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what defense are you talking about? there's no defense in this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The happened to Houston's offense in the 3rd and 4th?

I figured the Golden gots would win the game either fairly or with WarriorRef so didn't watch.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The happened to Houston's offense in the 3rd and 4th?

I figured the Golden gots would win the game either fairly or with WarriorRef so didn't watch.
    They got sloppy and tired. As I said, D'Antoni was too stubborn to expand his rotation with his most important player out.

It's obvious they ran out of gas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. There's really no way to tell which direction game 7 will go. This entire series has been a cluster

Thread Information