Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already know that KD is a pussy. I really couldn’t see KL being at the same level.
    Maybe the only reason he wants to talk with Magic is to learn how to have safe sex with another NBA player. Idk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kd will not be close to the same for 2 years

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's probably more Durant's idea than Kawhi's. Kawhi doesn't seem to be the type to actively recruit anyone.

If they do team up, the Clippers should be the no-brainer choice over the Knicks because of our depth. KD could focus on rehabbing, Kawhi could do his "load management" shtick, and it still wouldn't hurt us too badly in the regular season. But we'll see.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I really don't mind the team up...
    I seriously doubt Durant will ever be more than 80% of what he was...
    If it's the cost of getting Kawhi it's a no Brainer but if I'm Clips id rather he come alone or with someone else...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I really don't mind the team up...
    I seriously doubt Durant will ever be more than 80% of what he was...
    If it's the cost of getting Kawhi it's a no Brainer but if I'm Clips id rather he come alone or with someone else...
    80% of what Durant was is still a max player in today's NBA. I'd still easily take him over Horford or Jimmy Butler with that money.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah kawhi really gonna team up w/ someone who called him a system playa and is out next year

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have ing happened three years ago

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've heard this too. But the Nets team physician repaired his Achilles. If he renege on the Nets he really is a snake

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's probably more Durant's idea than Kawhi's. Kawhi doesn't seem to be the type to actively recruit anyone.

If they do team up, the Clippers should be the no-brainer choice over the Knicks because of our depth. KD could focus on rehabbing, Kawhi could do his "load management" shtick, and it still wouldn't hurt us too badly in the regular season. But we'll see.
    Oh now you want DurBeta?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    80% of what Durant was is still a max player in today's NBA. I'd still easily take him over Horford or Jimmy Butler with that money.
    I don't disagree with you and do agree he will probably still be a good shooter... And still has great length on defense.
    But what made KD special was his lateral quickness and explosion in a guy his size... I highly doubt he ever gets even 75% of that... But because I think he will adapt his game I honk he can still be 80% of what he was at his, peak... but we will see..
    Either way even if Kawhi doesn't come with its still worth the gamble he would easily be the best player in Clippers history especially if I'm wrong and he gets closer to 90%...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already know that KD is a pussy. I really couldn’t see KL being at the same level.
    Maybe the only reason he wants to talk with Magic is to learn how to have safe sex with another NBA player. Idk.
    Is this ic making up a story in his never ending attention schtik?.

Waiting to see if Kwa says it never happened. Like when Kirby claimed he worked with Kwa on his game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this ic making up a story in his never ending attention schtik?.

Waiting to see if Kwa says it never happened. Like when Kirby claimed he worked with Kwa on his game.
    Why do you always have to use such unimaginative and unfunny nicknames for everyone?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for them. To be honest, Durant will probably be where he was going to be when he comes back at 32. I think hes just going to fall off a cliff faster from it. Hes not going to be an effective 36 year old ala LBJ, more like an end-of-the-road Wade.

Do you max him out knowing it might be a bad deal after the first three years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine all the games missed due to injury from these two

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for them. To be honest, Durant will probably be where he was going to be when he comes back at 32. I think hes just going to fall off a cliff faster from it. Hes not going to be an effective 36 year old ala LBJ, more like an end-of-the-road Wade.

Do you max him out knowing it might be a bad deal after the first three years?
    I think he'll already be an end of the road Wade when he comes back honestly. There is no way in I'd sign him to a $25 million starting salary much less the $38 million starting he'll get from some idiot this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's signing a 1+1 with Toronto

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

What's up with your boy and them no ass thotties?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's signing a 1+1 with Toronto
    This seems really hard to believe. 1) If he were set on that, why take all the other meetings 2) Him being in LA and making his Canadian team fly there probably doesn’t bode well factoring in where he seems to like spending his time 3) Going to LA was been in the works seemingly for a couple years and not sure that winning in TOR did enough to change that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seems really hard to believe. 1) If he were set on that, why take all the other meetings 2) Him being in LA and making his Canadian team fly there probably doesn’t bode well factoring in where he seems to like spending his time 3) Going to LA was been in the works seemingly for a couple years and not sure that winning in TOR did enough to change that.
    I'm probably wrong, but people will stop saying he was going to LA no matter what & tanked it last year. Also, it seems like a pretty good situation for him to win again as the main guy given the same team should be back before the inevitable decline of Gasol/Green/Lowry down the track in a couple of seasons. Again, Dennis has shown repeatedly he's pretty amateur as an advisor, so who know's what he's thinking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah kawhi really gonna team up w/ someone who called him a system playa and is out next year
    Why would Kawhi care?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    Source: Kevin Durant will announce his free agent decision tonight on his company owned sports business network: .....

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    Source: Kevin Durant will announce his free agent decision tonight on his company owned sports business network: .....
    Durbeta's staying with the Warriors, then.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hes going to nets. Kevin Durant is planning to sign with the Brooklyn Nets, league sources tell ESPN.

Thread Information