Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11/30/21 4:06PM

OXFORD, MI—In the hours following a violent rampage in an eastern Michigan high school in which a lone attacker killed three individuals, and seriously injured six others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said Oxford resident Samuel Wipper, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what he really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”
    Last edited by baseline bum; 11-30-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just more unending evidence that America is ed and un able

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mental health is serious issue in Biden's America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WoW crime needs to be addressed

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mental health is serious issue in Biden's America
    We need Bad Day Reform

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WoW crime needs to be addressed

Yeah but what about chi....all of america

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please. Nobody made a big deal out of that black dude mowing 'em down during that Xmas parade.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whitmer's gonna run on gun control next year because of this and she'll probably lose by 10-12%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like self defense

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We need Bad Day Reform
    The only way to stop a bad day is a good day!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gun accident.

School calls Rittenhouse to see if he's interested in coming on over. "Hey Kyle, buddy, pal! What's up!"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's got jokes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like self defense
    It wasn't even your people that KR exterminated, Splits.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whitmer's gonna run on gun control next year because of this and she'll probably lose by 10-12%.
    She's got Biden's medical team in there trying to get their COVID straightened out.
    MI.. didn't even send their death numbers in today. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's got Biden's medical team in there trying to get their COVID straightened out.
    MI.. didn't even send their death numbers in today. tee, hee.
    My woman is in MI and unvaccinated. I'm confident she'll make it. Hopefully I'll marry her next year or the next. Issue is she just turned 42 and I'm barely about to be 28 in a couple months. She's a diehard conservative libertarian like me & I in' love her to death and she don't really know it yet.

IMO, when a woman says "let's go Brandon" it's more of a turn-on to a real man than "honey I just made dinner" or "honey I'm in the mood tonight".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for another dem spokesperson to tweet their career ending snark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gun accident.

School calls Rittenhouse to see if he's interested in coming on over. "Hey Kyle, buddy, pal! What's up!"
    But he'd have to take the gun back through lapis-lazuli blue IL which would arrest him and try him at the state level for gun charges and it wouldn't be double jeopardy because he was found not guilty in WI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 John 3:12
    not as Cain, who was of the evil one and slew his brother. And for what reason did he slay him? Because his deeds were evil, and his brother’s were righteous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 John 3:12
    not as Cain, who was of the evil one and slew his brother. And for what reason did he slay him? Because his deeds were evil, and his brother’s were righteous.
    So that's where the Righteous Brothers started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Religion...
    Meh
    I also think Tom Bombadil is great, but just like sky guy he's a fantasy fiction demigod tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tolkein was a Roman Catholic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bear that s in the woods is Roman Catholic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9th Circuit upholds California ban on high-capacity ammo magazines

A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld California’s ban on large-capacity ammunition magazines, reversing a lower court decision and handing a victory to Gov. Gavin Newsom.

The divided en banc ruling from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals backed the cons utionality of two California laws banning magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds. The majority opinion bolstered the public safety rationale for the restrictions by noting large-capacity magazines are often used in mass casualty shootings.

“Accordingly, the ban on legal possession of large-capacity magazines reasonably supported California’s effort to reduce the devastating damage wrought by mass shootings,” the majority wrote, adding that the laws do not cons ute an illegal government taking because “the government acquires nothing by virtue of the limitation on the capacity of magazines.”

That stance drew the dissent of a trio of judges appointed by former President Donald Trump: Lawrence Van , Ryan Nelson and Patrick Bumatay. They underscored the national stakes by arguing “these magazines are lawfully owned by millions of people nationwide” and warning California’s law applying across America would “require confiscating half of all existing firearms magazines in this country.”

https://www.politico.com/states/cali...azines-9427914

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    9th Circuit upholds California ban on high-capacity ammo magazines

A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld California’s ban on large-capacity ammunition magazines, reversing a lower court decision and handing a victory to Gov. Gavin Newsom.

The divided en banc ruling from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals backed the cons utionality of two California laws banning magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds. The majority opinion bolstered the public safety rationale for the restrictions by noting large-capacity magazines are often used in mass casualty shootings.

“Accordingly, the ban on legal possession of large-capacity magazines reasonably supported California’s effort to reduce the devastating damage wrought by mass shootings,” the majority wrote, adding that the laws do not cons ute an illegal government taking because “the government acquires nothing by virtue of the limitation on the capacity of magazines.”

That stance drew the dissent of a trio of judges appointed by former President Donald Trump: Lawrence Van , Ryan Nelson and Patrick Bumatay. They underscored the national stakes by arguing “these magazines are lawfully owned by millions of people nationwide” and warning California’s law applying across America would “require confiscating half of all existing firearms magazines in this country.”

What’s next: The plaintiffs plan to appeal the ruling, attorney C.D. Michel said in an email, citing dissenting opinions suggesting a challenge would be "appropriate." That could put the case before the U.S. Supreme Court, where conservative justices wield a 6-3 majority.

Supreme Court seems poised to expand Second Amendment rights and strike down NY handgun law

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/03/politics/supreme-court-second-amendment-new-york-bruen/index.html

Will be so nice to soon have shall issue instead of may issue in California

Thread Information