Pages : [1] 2

DC23
12-06-2021, 12:37 PM

slick'81
12-06-2021, 12:38 PM
Rip suns

John B
12-06-2021, 12:56 PM
San Antonio Spurs (https://www.nba.com/spurs/) (8-13) vs. Phoenix Suns (19-4)December 6, 2021 | 8:00 PM CTWatch: Bally Sports Southwest | Listen: WOAI (1200 AM)Spurs Injuries: Zach Collins (Out — Ankle), Devin Vassell (Questionable — Quad), Keita Bates-Diop (Questionable — Ankle), Devontae Cacok (Out — Two Way)
Suns Injuries: Dario Saric (Out — Knee), Devin Booker (Out — Hamstring), Frank Kaminsky (Out — Knee), Abdel Nader (Out — Knee)

Booker is out. And Poeltl is back since they last met. Let’s see if the table turn. Spurs by 8pts :flag::flag::flag:

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 01:18 PM
No way in hell they win this even without Booker but would be nice to say the Spurs stopped the two hottest teams in the NBA

heyheymymy
12-06-2021, 01:22 PM
:flag:

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Let's get this Train back on the tracks

:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma

KobesAchilles
12-06-2021, 01:36 PM
Looking forward to watching future Spur Ayton tbh

Chinook
12-06-2021, 01:44 PM
If the Spurs win this, their trade interest might start shifting from conservative seller to conservative buyer. A Spurs team that can take care of business against average teams (which the Suns missing guys and the Warriors tired and off focus are) is one that can make a solid run for the play-in. As I said in another thread, Young has use as buoyant filler. Him being included in a deal to balance salaries doesn't require the Spurs to add value to offset the cost of taking him. There are a number of decent or at least really interesting players who could be on the market in much the same way that Gordon or Vuc were. Wood, Grant, Siakam, Sabonis, Turner -- any of those would be good additions if the price is right. Some of those players won't even be seriously shopped. But there are moderately aggressive moves the team can make to solidify their lineup without selling too much of their future. It's a shame they don't have AFA's expiring to use anymore, but they still do have some midsized expiring and semi-expiring deals they can use to make numbers work.

Mugen
12-06-2021, 01:46 PM
If the Spurs win this, their trade interest might start shifting from conservative seller to conservative buyer. A Spurs team that can take care of business against average teams (which the Suns missing guys and the Warriors tired and off focus are) is one that can make a solid run for the play-in. As I said in another thread, Young has use as buoyant filler. Him being included in a deal to balance salaries doesn't require the Spurs to add value to offset the cost of taking him. There are a number of decent or at least really interesting players who could be on the market in much the same way that Gordon or Vuc were. Wood, Grant, Siakam, Sabonis, Turner -- any of those would be good additions if the price is right. Some of those players won't even be seriously shopped. But there are moderately aggressive moves the team can make to solidify their lineup without selling too much of their future. It's a shame they don't have AFA's expiring to use anymore, but they still do have some midsized expiring and semi-expiring deals they can use to make numbers work.

:lol Gross

KingKev
12-06-2021, 01:52 PM

oh lord my biggest fear going into this year was PATFO gets a whiff of possible playoff push and becomes buyers, even worse includes a FRP to bring in a veteran glue guy.

Hopefully we can get back to competitive losses tonight.

Seventyniner
12-06-2021, 02:35 PM

All they had to do was....not....sign........Bryn Forbes!

Fvck!

Joseph Kony
12-06-2021, 02:37 PM

Biggest hurdle the acquiring any of those guys is GS imo. If they want any of them they can probably have them with the package of young players they can put together.

I'd like Grant of the bunch since he fits a position of need, is on a super reasonable deal for his production, and i think his game would fit well here. Pascal makes way too much money. Sabonis is nice but he is an undersized C with no D. wouldn't want Wood/Turner over Jak for the price.

TDomination
12-06-2021, 02:53 PM
Seeing the guys coming together these last 4 games has been great to watch!
Though a loss is expected, i hope we can once again make this a competitive game at the least.

Joseph Kony
12-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Seeing the guys coming together these last 4 games has been great to watch!
Though a loss is expected, i hope we can once again make this a competitive game at the least.

You never know tbh. Spurs seem to hang tough with Phoenix. they went into their building and took a fat shit on them last season without Demar and Patty.

Joseph Kony
12-06-2021, 02:56 PM
then again i think they beat us in another game by 40 last season so what do i know :lol

TDomination
12-06-2021, 03:17 PM
You never know tbh. Spurs seem to hang tough with Phoenix. they went into their building and took a fat shit on them last season without Demar and Patty.

man i hope so! but i wouldn't even know what to think of this team if they somehow pulled out a win today.
devin booker being out should technically help us but typically this is when a random bench player goes off.

Chinook
12-06-2021, 03:31 PM
Biggest hurdle the acquiring any of those guys is GS imo. If they want any of them they can probably have them with the package of young players they can put together.

I'd like Grant of the bunch since he fits a position of need, is on a super reasonable deal for his production, and i think his game would fit well here. Pascal makes way too much money. Sabonis is nice but he is an undersized C with no D. wouldn't want Wood/Turner over Jak for the price.

I don't know that Golden State will be buyers this year if Thompson comes back and plays well. I think they'll try to toe the line unless forced to make a move to stay on top of the conference. If they lose faith in someone like Wiseman, maybe they make a small consolation trade to turn him into useful depth while he still has value. My guess though is that they'll try to develop guys to come up behind their players if doing so doesn't noticeably affect their odds.

I do think Grant is the most gettable of those guys, especially since Detroit has given up any pretense of trying to turn it around quickly. I think he'd cost a prospect though, which depending on who it is might not let the Spurs get in. A good thing for the Spurs is if they want to trade, their first, even lightly protected, should have good value around the league. They can offer more than most other potential buyers in that regard. Should they? Not unless this win streak somehow continues and pushes them over .500. I still expect a top-10 pick, and no one on this list should get that from SA this season.

mo7888
12-06-2021, 03:37 PM

I don't think GS makes a real significant move the way they're playing. I agree with you on Grant and Siakim. I think Turner could play significant minutes next to Jak though.

My biggest criticism is signing Forbes or KBD to the exclusion of Aminu. We'd be in a much stronger position to make one of these trades with that salary ballast.

ginobilized
12-06-2021, 04:19 PM
A Spurs win would be a monumental statement.
Hope they keep their focus and give themselves a puncher's chance.
Spurs by 1-28

r0drig0lac
12-06-2021, 04:32 PM
easy win

KingKev
12-06-2021, 05:11 PM
A Spurs win would be a monumental statement.
Hope they keep their focus and give themselves a puncher's chance.
Spurs by 1-28

A December win vs a team without their best player isn’t much of a statement.

Larry O
12-06-2021, 05:42 PM
After extending their winning streak, tonight's game will be a test of the Youngin's confidence level and growth, especially with closing out games, GEESH! That win against the Dubs on their home court, was definitely a cherry on top & a confidence booster! I think they have a chance to possibly repeat another win, especially with Book being out. They need to continue with the strategy of coming out & punching their opponent in the mouth; play great defense & get their shots to fall. It would be nice if DV24 would be available for tonight. Both his scoring & his defense, are missed! LW4 had a good game against the Worriers, only because they did not have a true big to protect the paint. Tonight's game will be different with Ayton & McGee protecting the paint, so I see him crawl back into his shell. Both of those guys will be key to both the Suns' offense & defense. I believe that last time, it was pick-&-roll party all night long, so that could be a matchup problem that may be the Spurs' demise. Also, the Good Guys have a Knicks team waiting on them for Tuesday's game, & this team is no slouch either! They too, have a back-to-back with Indy in Naptown for Wednesday, but if tonight's outcome is close with a possible win, then perhaps Tuesday's game could be a "L." Should be fun though! GSG!!!

PhantomDashCam
12-06-2021, 05:48 PM
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1467956447791222796?s=20

A shame for DJ but hard to argue too much with Donovan's performances.

I believe that the Spurs longest win streak last season was 3 games so to be on a 4-gamer while playing some of the best team basketball over the last 3 or so years, gives the Spurs a legit chance in this one.

Hopefully Spur killer Cam Payne doesn't get paired in the b/c with Chris Paul at some stage or Pops will be licking his chops at the prospect of unleashing the Tre/Bryn "beer me up" tandem.

ginobilized
12-06-2021, 07:14 PM
A December win vs a team without their best player isn’t much of a statement.

For these Spurs, this would be a statement. For a better team, not so much.Might be the biggest win streak of the season.

heyheymymy
12-06-2021, 08:16 PM
Cam Johnson will be left open on no less than 3 made corner 3PTs.

Crowder or Payne is the random spur killer of the night.

Lonnie will miraculously have 0 TOs.

Spurs keep the recent energy and win.

Kaminsky gets chippy with Poeltl at some point.

Pop calls Sarver a racist chicken.

Monty bought Pop dinner and gets a free bottle from Pop's private reserve if the Spurs win.

RC_Drunkford
12-06-2021, 08:33 PM
I expect a loss, but if the Spurs win this somehow they might‘ve really turned a corner

Degoat
12-06-2021, 09:03 PM
Is Devin Vassell gonna be out tonight still?

Edit* Hes out

XDT76
12-06-2021, 09:04 PM
The Spurs will maintain the winning streak until they play a sub .500 team.

heyheymymy
12-06-2021, 09:07 PM
on the suns stream and I'm already at my max on "valley proud" moments

Uriel
12-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Bold prediction: Spurs win in a thriller.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 09:20 PM
Not having booker is going to hurt the suns. Lets see if spurs maintain this momentum

boutons_deux
Anybody got a stream source?

PhantomDashCam
Encouraging start. Are we sold on the DJ/DW backcourt yet?

LeBowen
12-06-2021, 09:21 PM
Good start, everyone playing with confidence.

If they can keep this up for the rest of the season, we'll get the 10-14th pick again.

NASpurs
12-06-2021, 09:21 PM
:lol that defense of Forbes

Barfunk
12-06-2021, 09:22 PM
Blockob

Sugus
12-06-2021, 09:22 PM
Jakob is so fucking good, still underrated

Uriel
12-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Dejounte is the team's best player. Jakob is second best.

Sugus
12-06-2021, 09:24 PM
GREAT pullup 3 from DJ. More of that please.

Uriel
12-06-2021, 09:26 PM
Beautiful game :cry

Uriel
12-06-2021, 09:26 PM
I love this team :cry

Sugus
12-06-2021, 09:27 PM
Still can't believe the Spurs shed all 3 of their main figures/scorers in one off-season, and went from a team that consistently went 10 points under in the 1st quarter, to a team that kinda-consistently goes up 10 points in the first... And then can close out the game, or give it a fight. Regardless of the final record, this is a much better team than last year's.

emanueldavidginobili
12-06-2021, 09:27 PM
Man DJ looks really really good, his passing has exponentially improved.

offset formation
12-06-2021, 09:28 PM
Who the fuck is this team and what have they done to my tanking dreams?

No need to tank if these guys are gonna play like this. Knock on wood I'm not jinxing us.

poopbox
This team is making more and more beautiful game plays every game :cry

Dejounte
Yeah, that was another example of a nice play that I was talking about… DJ to Thad to Lonnie.

Slippy
Thad provides a focal point on offense with his passing and cutting. Something Drew doesn't provide. Glad to see pop sticking with this move as first big off bench

Teams defense again containing the suns. Love it

emanueldavidginobili
12-06-2021, 09:29 PM
This is a terrible lineup.

GB20
12-06-2021, 09:29 PM
Murray’s game is in another level.

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 09:30 PM
This midget line up we have out there is disgusting. The team would look so much better with depth in the front court.

slick'81
Spus easily make the playoffs barring injury

Sugus
I'm so tired of watching players shooting over Forbes... Fuck

NASpurs
12-06-2021, 09:31 PM
Thad Young is going to be one of those players that you look back five years from now and be like "Oh yeah, that guy played for the Spurs" kind of like Damon Stoudamire, Nick van Exel, Tracy McGrady, or Kevin Martin.

Degoat
12-06-2021, 09:31 PM
Thad young trying to tank his trade value out there

NASpurs
12-06-2021, 09:32 PM
I'm so tired of watching players shooting over Forbes... Fvck!

FTFY

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 09:33 PM
I hope this line up is giving the SL enough breather… it’s a miracle they weren’t outscored like crazy

poopbox
12-06-2021, 09:33 PM
Refs treating Javel like he Shaq :rollin

NASpurs
12-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Doug McDermott, Forbes, Lonnie and T Young is cancer defense there.

Degoat
Get Thad out of the GD game lol

LeBowen
Always have to ruin it at the end.

Robz4000
Spurs have zero answer for McGee per par.

offset formation
This midget line up we have out there is disgusting. The team would look so much better with depth in the front court.

You mean like Luka?

NASpurs
12-06-2021, 09:35 PM
Poodle :lol

PhantomDashCam
12-06-2021, 09:36 PM
Overreaction alert, Jakob may have a better floater than Tony Parker. It’s pretty freakin’ good though.

Dejounte
You mean like Luka?

I mean like literally anybody else but Ewwbanks and midget Thad

Slippy
What a letdown to close the first. Javel McGee kicking the spurs again.

PhantomDashCam
12-06-2021, 09:37 PM
Primo sighting

KingKev
Thad Young is going to be one of those players that you look back five years from now and be like "Oh yeah, that guy played for the Spurs" kind of like Damon Stoudamire, Nick van Exel, Tracy McGrady, or Kevin Martin.

He has probably already played more than Stoudamire, Martin and TMac combined.

Degoat
Primo time!

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 09:38 PM
It’s sad because I thought we found our backup C answer last year with Dieng… turns out the dude doesn’t put in any time in the gym and had no business guarding other C’s. The Spurs need a particular type of back up C

spurraider21
12-06-2021, 09:39 PM
primo in to start the 2nd

https://c.tenor.com/6SQeBKCMrqQAAAAM/vince-mcmahon-wwe.gif

Barfunk
12-06-2021, 09:39 PM
Parallel universe jump, Primo in.

BatManu20
12-06-2021, 09:41 PM
We can’t defend these cats. They’re getting a ton of easy buckets. They’re the best team in basketball so far for a reason though. Like the way the Spurs are competing right now.

Leetonidas
12-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Spurs getting dominated by McGee :lol

Degoat
Bet Primos out after this timeout lol

NASpurs
We can’t defend these cats. They’re getting a ton of easy buckets. They’re the best team in basketball so far for a reason though.

Yeah that reason is because Klay Thompson hasn't played a game yet. :lol

NASpurs
12-06-2021, 09:43 PM
We can’t defend these cats. They’re getting a ton of easy buckets. They’re the best team in basketball so far for a reason though.

Yeah that reason is because Klay Thompson hasn't played a game yet. :lol

Slippy
12-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Javel Mgee effect. Wtf

The suns are locking in on our guys on the perimeter. Need some cutting and driving inside.

XDT76
12-06-2021, 09:44 PM
I really don't understand why are we so happy with undersize lineup. The suns OR is almost the same as our DR.

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 09:45 PM
How many air balls are we going to have tonight

slick'81
12-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Primo suave ain't ready yall

KingKev
Threeemo

Dejounte
3mo for Primo

Uriel
12-06-2021, 09:48 PM
Primo!!!

Robz4000
12-06-2021, 09:48 PM
Bruh, McGee channeling his inner Ibaka out there.

spurraider21
12-06-2021, 09:49 PM
i guess javale really wanted to get in a shaqtin a fool segment

Slippy
12-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Primo knocking the open three. Still think spurs are too in love with the three atm but ill take it.

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Oh no. McDermott was wide open Tre…

spurraider21
12-06-2021, 09:52 PM
who's a worse 3 point shooter... Tre or Thad?

slick'81
12-06-2021, 09:53 PM
Nice dwhite!!

Barfunk
12-06-2021, 09:53 PM
And 1

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 09:54 PM
Good shit White

slick'81
12-06-2021, 09:54 PM
who's a worse 3 point shooter... Tre or Thad?

thad

slick'81
12-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Come on kj

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 09:57 PM
Lonnie’s “other half” is playing again tonight. Ugh

poopbox
what is lonnie doing? Forbes done infected him with his stupidity :lmao

EasyMoney
For fuck sake lonnie

PhantomDashCam
All you have to do if you’re Phoenix is react every time you think there should be a whistle. Ridiculous

Degoat
12-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Man some ugly bball going on right now lol

Dex
I can't overstate how disappointed I am with Lonnie as a player.

People will flock to his defense and be like "but he made some good plays!"

But this guy is never gonna put it together.

MannyIsGod
That's twice Thad has fucked a break. He's not a fucking point guard and needs to give up the ball.

Slippy
Ffs Lonnie.. fuking attack the rim

Spurs d keeping them in front. Getting stops again

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 10:01 PM
Dejounte’s facing double teams for the first time in his career

that’s when you know stardom is in reach

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Spurs cold af

Slippy
12-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Man ive lost count how many in your face three Dwhite has attempted. Why not run a play for an easier shot.

He better turn it around by the second half

Barfunk
12-06-2021, 10:04 PM
Again, this team can go cold in a flash. Let's get back in it.

Uriel
Chris Paul is really good at basketball.

Dex
Man ive lost count how many in your face three Dwhite has attempted. Why not run a play for an easier shot.

He better turn it around by the second half

Agreed. We got the shitty White/Walker tonight, and that usually leads to a loss.

slick'81
Sours 4 minutes without a basket

Sugus
What was that :lmao

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:05 PM
This last 4 minutes is about as ugly as it gets.

Dejounte
Is that Cam Johnson or LeBron James?

what an awful 2nd. They should be down more than 20 points

boutons_deux
-10 in the second quarter

33 points first quarter 15-point second quarter Stone Cold

Degoat
Keldons gotta be better, nights where Lonnie isnt looking good pops gotta pull him out

slick'81
Chris Paul is really good at basketball.

a balding chris paul:wow im feeling old

LeBowen
12-06-2021, 10:06 PM
As per usual after a good game, Lonnie goes missing.

Dex
Decent challenge, but they are going to get him for reach down with that left arm.

SPURt
What a stinker of a second quarter… woof

Slippy
12-06-2021, 10:07 PM
Spurs offensively are lost atm. End of half cant come soon enough.

Too in love with threes. They said 1 for 10 for this quarter .

poopbox
POP WON A CHALLENGE :wow

Allan Rowe vs Wade
:lma

choo choo

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:08 PM
Only down 3 is great tbh

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Spurs offensively are lost atm. End of half cant come soon enough.

Too in love with threes. They said 1 for 10 for this quarter .

they are taking what the defense gives them ... open 3 after open 3 ... brick brick brick clank iron clang clank airball brick

MultiTroll
12-06-2021, 10:12 PM
Make sure Landale doesn't get in. Keep bricking threes.

objective
12-06-2021, 10:16 PM
At 5:38 in the second, my imagination results:

1. Bryn on the bench probably smiling, comfortable as the king of shoe wipes
2. Primo in front of the Spurs bench before the inbound with the brand new RAISED CROSS LEGGED SHOE WIPE
3. Pop notices the new shoe store wipe artistry
4. Bryn notices Pop noticing
5. Bryn to himself, "you gotta be kidding me!"

BatManu20
12-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Spurs don’t have nearly the shooters to be shooting this many 3’s. Y’all are open for a reason boys.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Spurs don’t have nearly the shooters to be shooting this many 3’s. Y’all are open for a reason boys.

pop wants them to shoot that shot. Hes said as much over and over again this season

BackHome
12-06-2021, 10:23 PM
That's twice Thad has fucked a break. He's not a fucking point guard and needs to give up the ball.

He want's to go to the Suns he is trying to hard to impress them should just do what he is good at

Dejounte
12-06-2021, 10:24 PM
So we got the White who shakes his head after every miss tonight. Damn

Barfunk
12-06-2021, 10:25 PM
Point blank miss now

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:26 PM
Missing bunnies now.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:26 PM
Pop a poodle

heyheymymy
12-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Lid on the rim

Not liking the energy

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Timeout spurs down 9

tbdog
12-06-2021, 10:28 PM
Don't like Johnson and Poeltl pick n roll against ayton and crowder. Just not going to work.

Degoat
12-06-2021, 10:29 PM
Fatigue is setting in tbh guys arent playing with energy right now

BackHome
12-06-2021, 10:30 PM
They need to keep shooting the 3 ball win or loose they need to get better at that and if not then we need to trade them or let them walk

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:30 PM

You're not wrong, but we are already dead last in the NBA in three-points attempted.

At a certain point, they just need to start shooting more and live with the result...but you aren't going to keep up with today's NBA shooting contested mid-range jumpers and floaters all the time, and we don't have anything that resembles a solid post presence on offense.

It seems like over-simplifying, but it makes basketball a basic game...you hit the shots, you win. You miss them, you lose.

Kurgan
12-06-2021, 10:31 PM
$42 million dollar man doing nothing on both ends of the court.

Barfunk
Smh both free-throws fucking missed

slick'81
Jesus white stop the bs

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:32 PM
And then White fouls the three-point shooter.

Dude needs to get pulled like NOW. It is obviously not his night.

Slippy
12-06-2021, 10:32 PM
they are taking what the defense gives them ... open 3 after open 3 ... brick brick brick clank iron clang clank airball brick

Not true after going 5of 6 in the first q they were always going to guard in 2nd..Reckon there were 2 open thees and the rest were guarded. I remember Primo and Trey were the open ones. I could be wrong but most had hand in face.

Terrible start to the 2nd half.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:33 PM
Down 14

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:33 PM
I am so tired of this Jekyll and Hyde shit with White and Walker.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:35 PM
I am so tired of this Jekyll and Hyde shit with White and Walker.

even worse when white is the highest paid player on the team

Degoat
12-06-2021, 10:36 PM
I'm getting annoyed with Keldons Def this year, he gets burned on every drive even by Jae crowder lol

Barfunk
Alright, this will be a loss.

slick'81
Suns making murray work for everything

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:37 PM
Ewwwbanks time

emanueldavidginobili
Lonnie should have stayed in the G League longer.

boutons_deux
Johnson + White equals 6-20

poopbox
12-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Eubanks comes in and instantly can't catch a req league pass :lmao

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Well you got what you wanted, SpursTalk...Pop is resorting to playing Primo.

Degoat
12-06-2021, 10:39 PM
Was jock just a make wish signing for the spurs, why not give him a chance?!?

slick'81

what's wrong with that

Slippy
Eubanks comes in and instantly can't catch a req league pass :lmao

This . Banging my head

Robz4000
:lmao Lonnie

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Suns swatting everything sa throws up there:rollin

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Lineup on the floor is Jones-Forbes-Primo-Walker-Eubanks.

If that's not waving the white flag in the 3rd quarter, I don't know what is.

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:41 PM
what's wrong with that

Nothing if you don't like winning games, I guess.

I like Primo but it's pretty apparent he is not NBA ready yet.

poopbox
12-06-2021, 10:41 PM
Eubanks :rollin

Barfunk
12-06-2021, 10:42 PM
Bring us back Forbes

slick'81

starters were already waving ,tbh

PhantomDashCam
The fact we are only down 12 is somewhat of a minor miracle.

slick'81

nothing worng with that when starters are shitting the bed

Uriel
12-06-2021, 10:43 PM

Hey, they're making a mini-run.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:44 PM

:lobt2:

Barfunk
12-06-2021, 10:44 PM
Also, only 7 attemps for Murray.

Slippy
12-06-2021, 10:45 PM
Hey Drew instead of trying to get a putback dunk how about you go with 2 hands to grab it. Ffs

Fumbles and cant even set screens properly.

If Pop wanted to be adventurous should of gone Jock instead.

objective
$42 million dollar man doing nothing on both ends of the court.

True.

I hated that possession where it looked like Murray had been forced to pick up his dribble while McDermott in the corner was repeatedly waving his arms up and down calling for the ball, covered and while Murray had no angle on the pass.

Instead of moving and going to the ball to help Murray, he just stands there with a man on him demanding the ball in the corner.

slick'81
:lmao Forbes

Dejounte
Waive Eubanks tomorrow. Do it. Dude is not a basketball player. Just jumps at everything. Has no fucking brain.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:46 PM
Waive Eubanks tomorrow. Do it. Dude is not a basketball player. Just jumps at everything. Has no fucking brain.

a total spazz indeed

spurraider21
12-06-2021, 10:46 PM
eubanks is god awful out there

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:47 PM
Forbes breaking fckn ankles:rollin

Dex

Usually, runs are supposed to make the deficit smaller :downspin:

Degoat
Primo tends to lose his man off ball to much, needs to work on that

objective
12-06-2021, 10:48 PM

Comparing Primo's play to every other Spur ... Looks like nobody is NBA-ready.

CGD
12-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Spurs definitely offering Ayton an offer sheet this summer right?

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:49 PM
Forbes leading the charge

Dex
12-06-2021, 10:49 PM

a total spazz indeed

eubanks is god awful out there

No wonder Thad thinks that his situation is "not ideal"

Imagine being stuck in an NBA rotation behind Drew Eubanks.

MultiTroll
12-06-2021, 10:50 PM
This. Like we wanted him thrown out there in a flusher game.

:lol Sniffers.

slick'81
Spurs definitely offering Ayton an offer sheet this summer right?

suns are definitely matching right ?!

Slippy
Couldnt stop a lob pass from other side of court.

Surely pop has seen enough of Drew.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:52 PM
15 point lead down to 9

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:52 PM
Pop going with his energy unit:hat

PhantomDashCam
12-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Primo’s defence has really improved. Huge strides in short amount of time.

emanueldavidginobili
That lineup did alright

Degoat
Did yall hate that Eubanks dunk? lmao jk

slick'81
Did yall hate that Eubanks dunk? lmao jk

ewwww

Kurgan
12-06-2021, 10:54 PM

If we were serious about winning games, we wouldn't be starting McNugget

Slippy
12-06-2021, 10:56 PM
Primo with a couple of blocks at the least.. very active on d even when behind he doesn't give up. Thats why you play young talent.

Comeback perhaps. Got it under 10 going into 4th.

Kurgan
Pop resting the starters for tomorrow I guess

objective
How could Primo get a block leading to a bucket to end the third?

Doesn't he know he belongs in the g-league?

spurraider21
No wonder Thad thinks that his situation is "not ideal"

Imagine being stuck in an NBA rotation behind Drew Eubanks.
i just wonder if Jock could actually be worse

Dex

a total spazz indeed

Nah, let's just continue to overrate players who haven't proven their value yet.

Walker and White obviously aren't the saviors. Neither were Bertans or Samanic. Johnson is still on the bubble.

I think Primo has a future ahead of him, but just putting him in a losing game isn't going to magically save the game OR make him better.

Frankly, the only legit NBA players we have on this roster are Murray, Poeltl, McDermott, and...maybe Young, and he doesn't even want to be here anymore because he is stuck in a minutes battle with Ewwbanks.

Everyone else has a lot to prove. Stars show up every night, not once every handful of games. Change my mind.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:57 PM
4 blocks for primo suave:wow

Dejounte
People hate Forbes when he gets any minutes

but for me, I hate him most when he takes on the alpha role with the deep bench

Trill Clinton
The Forbe show

slick'81
12-06-2021, 10:58 PM
Spurs hanging around

Dex
Okay I take it back, START PRIMO :lol

Degoat
I thought primo was going for the dunk there lol

Slippy
Primo another block.

This how you find out about young talent. Give them experience

Uriel
12-06-2021, 10:59 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/034/033/cover4.jpg

Leetonidas
12-06-2021, 10:59 PM
Primo has really nice two way potential

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:00 PM
Okay I take it back, START PRIMO :lol

bbb but hes clearly not ready

Kurgan
12-06-2021, 11:00 PM
Nah, let's just continue to overrate players who haven't proven their value yet.

Walker and White obviously aren't the saviors. Neither were Bertans or Samanic. Johnson is still on the bubble.

I think Primo has a future ahead of him, but just putting him in a losing game isn't going to magically save the game OR make him better.

Frankly, the only legit NBA players we have on this roster are Murray, Poeltl, McDermott, and...maybe Young, and he doesn't even want to be here anymore because he is stuck in a minutes battle with Ewwbanks.

Everyone else has a lot to prove. Stars show up every night, not once every handful of games. Change my mind.

All credibility lost with that statement. McNugget is a white Bryn Forbes and easily the worst contract on the roster

Slippy
12-06-2021, 11:01 PM
Primo deserves all the credit to bringing the spurs back into this game. Setting the tone on d leading to easier points for the spurs

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:01 PM
Forbes en fuego

spurraider21
12-06-2021, 11:02 PM
:lmao that rebound effort

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:02 PM
7 point game

spurraider21
12-06-2021, 11:03 PM

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:03 PM
Lol kj

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Mc buckets!! Time out suns!! Tie game

Barfunk
Mcflurry!!

spurraider21
murray scores 4 straight to bring it down to 3

PhantomDashCam
DJ is a boss

Uriel
Forbes is a high risk, high reward player.

Sugus
:wow

Trill Clinton
LFG!!

spurraider21
all tied up. murray to mcbuckets for 3

slick'81
Pop pushing the right buttons per par

Dejounte
Is it just me or has this game been the longest game ever? I feel like the pace of the game has been so slow. No one running from either team.

Uriel
12-06-2021, 11:06 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/870/335/6ff.jpg

poopbox
Primo needs whatever minutes KBD was getting and needs to be a safety valve for when white and/or walker are playing like trash

itzsoweezee
hell yes

emanueldavidginobili
This team has some fight in them

slick'81
Forbes is a high risk, high reward player.

yup! Hit or miss for sure

Slippy
12-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Great comeback. Showing some fortitude.

Need to continue with stops

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Fckn crowder

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:09 PM
3 point shooting contest in this one

Trill Clinton
12-06-2021, 11:11 PM
Get the ball out of CP3's hands

offset formation
12-06-2021, 11:11 PM
Primo needs whatever minutes KBD was getting and needs to be a safety valve for when white and/or walker are playing like trash

If history is precedent with Pop, he won't see the court again for two weeks.

Can't let the kid get too big a head:pop:

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Forbes wants to shoot soo fckn bad

Slippy
12-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Need stops yet need that floor spacer.

Comon on pop bring in primo for Bryn. He been out there too long.

Dex
12-06-2021, 11:13 PM
All credibility lost with that statement. McNugget is a white Bryn Forbes and easily the worst contract on the roster

Hm, he just had 8 points to keep the Spurs in this game and actually knows how to move on offense....but OK.

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:14 PM
Hm, he just had 8 points to keep the Spurs in this game....but OK.

dont hurt em dex

heyheymymy
Proud of the team for showing some grit

What a nice comeback

Slippy
If history is precedent with Pop, he won't see the court again for two weeks.

I couldnt find your like button.haha Pop has probably seen too much of primo.

MultiTroll

STFU, seriously. :lol
Go back to sniffing a pair of Pops shorts you purchased.

How could Primo get a block leading to a bucket to end the third?

Doesn't he know he belongs in the g-league?

4 blocks for primo suave:wow
:bobo

Barfunk
200 straight chip shots missed by Pertle

slick'81
12-06-2021, 11:15 PM
Come on dammit

poopbox
Poeltl with these pussy ass flip shots :lmao

Trill Clinton
This pop a shot shit!:flipoff

Dex
Jak usually gets those little toss ins...good shots

Degoat
and that right there is why Jakob is a liability on offense lol

aksyunstar
12-06-2021, 11:16 PM
damn thats like the first time ive seen jakob missed two shot attempts in a row this season

slick'81
Pop a poodle failing him

Slippy
Too soft jacob.. damn needed rhose easy points