San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UBI, employment insurance, moratorium on mortgage/rental payments, moratoriums on evictions, tax foreclosure and energy cutoffs.

Free testing for anyone who needs it; 100% paid coverage COVID-19 treatment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Claw back last year's tax cut.

No corporate bailouts without a public equity stake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UBI, employment insurance, moratorium on mortgage/rental payments, moratoriums on evictions, tax foreclosure and energy cutoffs.

Free testing for anyone who needs it; 100% paid coverage COVID-19 treatment.
    Agreed. I figure there'll be a cap on UBI. I haven't seem anything on whether there'll be a cap on mortgage moratorium. Have you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    support to citizens will run up the debt, esp if income taxes are seriously cut, even for one year

If Biden wins, Dems take both houses, the Repugs/oligarchy will be screaming every day to cut Medicare, Medicaid, SS, SNAP, unemployment, disability, while screaming also about increasing the MIC towards $1T/year

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They should show some responsibility on UBI rather than just give money to everyone, need to means test it. I’m actually saving money right now working from home and not commuting or eating at restaurants. Giving me free money in addition to what I already make would be dumb.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should show some responsibility on UBI rather than just give money to everyone, need to means test it. I’m actually saving money right now working from home and not commuting or eating at restaurants. Giving me free money in addition to what I already make would be dumb.
    The Sherrod Brown & Cory Booker $4500 a person paid up front plan is complete lunacy.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Sherrod Brown & Cory Booker $4500 a person paid up front plan is complete lunacy.
    I’ll happily take it though , just think any plan giving someone like me free money is stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's crazier is if there are no caps on mortgage moratoriums.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Watch Thread"

Why?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though sending 50billion to the airlines is okay? Those airlines have been raking it in with both hands for over 10 years of a bull market. Where is all that profit? Use it now to keep your company, employees included, whole.

Not a bailout dime until they open the books and we see. NOT A IN' DIME.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    support to citizens will run up the debt, esp if income taxes are seriously cut, even for one year

If Biden wins, Dems take both houses, the Repugs/oligarchy will be screaming every day to cut Medicare, Medicaid, SS, SNAP, unemployment, disability, while screaming also about increasing the MIC towards $1T/year
    Dude, "the debt" is going to skyrocket, no matter what...no-matter-what. & that's fine as long as (Joe Public) is kept whole during this crisis.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though sending 50billion to the airlines is okay? Those airlines have been raking it in with both hands for over 10 years of a bull market. Where is all that profit? Use it now to keep your company, employees included, whole.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't care if there's a cap or not. Seems like setting a cap just opens up more political arguments that delay the whole thing. Top priority is getting money back into people's hands ASAP. The rich can be encouraged to donate their share and decide for themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh, and what these assholes do with profit is not fortify the average Joe on the line, but buyback their own stock, which inflates their value. CEO and executive benefits, not average Joe. But those buybacks have bit them in the ass right now, thus why they're asking for the 60 billion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll take a stimulus with a side of reparations
    Bend over, I'll ing give you a stimulus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, and what these assholes do with profit is not fortify the average Joe on the line, but buyback their own stock, which inflates their value. CEO and executive benefits, not average Joe. But those buybacks have bit them in the ass right now, thus why they're asking for the 60 billion.
    & we're going to give it to 'em...with a stern caveat from Warren:::"I'm going to watch them real close this time."

us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, send that to me. I might need to hire Vy65 and he ain't at Dollar Tree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Watch Thread"

Why?
    Bend over, I'll get my stimulus then bailout, then watch Thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, send that to me. I might need to hire Vy65 and he ain't at Dollar Tree.
    Sending over my engagement letter as we speak ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Watch Thread"

Why?
    why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you just stimulate people, they will stimulate the economy and there is no need for long-term corporate handouts..that's just robbery..no mortgage payments for at least 3 months, UBI of $3k for every adult and another $1k per child born within 9 months of passage of the bill...free mass mobile testing...free healthcare if you catch the virus...

...pass those and stock market booms tomorrow

Thread Information