Page 267 of 435 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 10859
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Malaise doin' work

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Malaise doin' work

Ryan Svedra... this is Qhris level fake news. Old Joe broke you.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/393038/...al-steady.aspx

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There Has to Be a Backup Plan. There’s a Backup Plan, Right?
    Inside the 2024 soul-searching that’s happening in every corner of the Democratic Party.
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022...ternative.html

lol libs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There Has to Be a Backup Plan. There’s a Backup Plan, Right?
    Inside the 2024 soul-searching that’s happening in every corner of the Democratic Party.
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022...ternative.html

lol libs
    Governor Roy Cooper — the conference’s host, who had twice won North Carolina in the same years the swing state was carried by Donald Trump — was the most frequent topic of shadow-campaign chatter. Governor Phil Murphy, the New Jerseyan whose national ambitions are among Washington’s worst-kept secrets, was a close second. Also in heavy rotation, according to Democratic power brokers in the mix (and familiar with months of similar conversations): Governor J. B. Pritzker, the billionaire hotel-chain heir from Illinois, and Governor Jared Polis, the Coloradan with a mandate-light approach to COVID. When the conversation stretched into the bar, it lingered on Governor Gavin Newsom, who is coasting to reelection after defeating a recall attempt in California, and Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who knows from personal experience about the rising threat of white nationalism in Michigan.

Toward the end of the event, phones buzzed with an alert: A memo from Bernie Sanders’s last campaign manager had been leaked to the Washington Post. “In the event of an open 2024 Democratic presidential primary, Sen. Sanders has not ruled out another run for president,” Faiz Shakir wrote to the senator’s aides and surrogates. It was the first acknowledgment that the two-time candidate is still considering his options. “So we advise that you answer any questions about 2024 with that in mind.”

Plenty of options there. Hopefully Trump runs again, that's what gives Dems the better chance, tbh...

The only person that would guarantee a win against any opponent is Mic e Obama, but I doubt she'll run.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we had a distribution plan for crack pipes but not baby formula?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Qhris never thought COVID existed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting to read Qchrisy's conspiracy theory linking FBI to covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Governor Roy Cooper — the conference’s host, who had twice won North Carolina in the same years the swing state was carried by Donald Trump — was the most frequent topic of shadow-campaign chatter. Governor Phil Murphy, the New Jerseyan whose national ambitions are among Washington’s worst-kept secrets, was a close second. Also in heavy rotation, according to Democratic power brokers in the mix (and familiar with months of similar conversations): Governor J. B. Pritzker, the billionaire hotel-chain heir from Illinois, and Governor Jared Polis, the Coloradan with a mandate-light approach to COVID. When the conversation stretched into the bar, it lingered on Governor Gavin Newsom, who is coasting to reelection after defeating a recall attempt in California, and Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who knows from personal experience about the rising threat of white nationalism in Michigan.

Toward the end of the event, phones buzzed with an alert: A memo from Bernie Sanders’s last campaign manager had been leaked to the Washington Post. “In the event of an open 2024 Democratic presidential primary, Sen. Sanders has not ruled out another run for president,” Faiz Shakir wrote to the senator’s aides and surrogates. It was the first acknowledgment that the two-time candidate is still considering his options. “So we advise that you answer any questions about 2024 with that in mind.”

Plenty of options there. Hopefully Trump runs again, that's what gives Dems the better chance, tbh...

The only person that would guarantee a win against any opponent is Mic e Obama, but I doubt she'll run.
    Sabermetrics pioneer: There aren’t enough 'morons' to elect Trump

The father of Sabermetrics is clearly not a fan of Donald Trump, and he is using his own statistical analysis to explain why the Republican front-runner will not be the 45th president of the United States.

In a post published this week to his website led "Trump, as in Rump," author Bill James, who is known as one of the pioneers of the analysis of baseball and in-game statistics, broke down his reasoning in a variety of ways.

"I don’t think that Trump can win, frankly, because I don’t think there are enough morons to elect him. A certain percentage of the American public is just morons; that’s the way it is," James wrote in one section. "When you divide the public in two then divide the voters in one of those halves among five candidates or more, a candidate can win by dominating the moron vote because it only takes about one-seventh of the total population to take the 'lead' under those cir stances."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...19731?lo=ap_d1
    I think the article in the OP is correct, and polls prove it....let's see how fraudulent GOP voter suppresses the Clinton/Sanders vote...
    Yep. But it's something these Trumpanzees don't get.
    This is the most dominant debate performance I've ever seen, and Hillary is on pace to shut him out. It's over.
    The media that can't be trusted...

Trump will lose. This debate had a large audience. It needed to be pressed imo.
    Careful what you wish for. Rather you should hope he fades away.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC gonna vote for Trump again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Careful what you wish for. Rather you should hope he fades away.
    He won't go away. He's too narcissistic to go away.

My concern with him is not him having a 2nd term, is forcing his way into a 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc term. People like him never let go, and there's no low that's too low. That's what fascists and dictators are made of.

Now, he's embodied the polarization between parties, and that makes him less likeable to independents, which ultimately win elections. That's the calculation here about him being candidate vs, say, a similar newcomer in DeathSantis, who is a less known quan y (and in this day and age is a plus).

He can absolutely win, I have no doubt about it. Dems keep rolling out terrible candidates as well, and I think running Joe for a second term is a mistake (I thought he was a mistake for the last election as well, but credit to him, he did win).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My concern with him is not him having a 2nd term, is forcing his way into a 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc term. People like him never let go, and there's no low that's too low. That's what fascists and dictators are made of.

Now, he's embodied the polarization between parties, and that makes him less likeable to independents, which ultimately win elections. That's the calculation here about him being candidate vs, say, a similar newcomer in DeathSantis, who is a less known quan y (and in this day and age is a plus).

He can absolutely win, I have no doubt about it. Dems keep rolling out terrible candidates as well, and I think running Joe for a second term is a mistake (I thought he was a mistake for the last election as well, but credit to him, he did win).
    This doesn't jive with "Hopefully he runs again". If he doesn't run again, it's done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This doesn't jive with "Hopefully he runs again". If he doesn't run again, it's done.
    It does. You must've skipped the 3rd sentence.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Trump is older and not as sharp as he used to be. If he gets in again, it's 4 and out. If he even finishes the 4, that is.

He is not sharp enough to pull off some sort of coup and segue into a 3rd term.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is older and not as sharp as he used to be. If he gets in again, it's 4 and out. If he even finishes the 4, that is.

He won't run again, _.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think you underestimate him. Though, we now know this is a concrete possibility with him, so I'm in favor of steering clear of the problem in the first place.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He won't run again, _.
    I think his ego won't allow him to not run, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think you underestimate him. Though, we now know this is a concrete possibility with him, so I'm in favor of steering clear of the problem in the first place.
    The GOP can appeal to more Independents with DeSantis, so I am fine with that, actually...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think his ego won't allow him to not run, tbh.
    What trace amount of restraint that he still possesses will stop him at the 11th hour. He does not want to "lose" again & he cannot win again. The margins are grossly against him. He'll be shown that in b&w and it will be without prejudice and just the facts...

Perhaps the 2 boys/the elders:::"You're President, that's enough, pops." Like what's his face beseeching Creed to let it go before Creed turns his back on him/-II-..."I know what you're feeling. Let-it-go."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The GOP can appeal to more Independents with DeSantis, so I am fine with that, actually...
    Absolutely...dollars to donuts Trump is angling the same way while banking the brush fire to hold the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with DeathSantis is that he is a governor with a terrible track record. But I would personally be less alarmed if he were to become POTUS.

Thread Information