My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people complain about the single mom in Kentucky who uses SNAP food stamps, housing and other government funds to support her family but you never hear them complain about the cost of funding a serial killer or pedo serving life in prison?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think that is, OP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think that is, OP?
    White supremacy. What about you?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you want them to advocate for their release, execution, or just massive reduction of costs that make the prison worse? Some would be willing to do the two latter options tbh. There are better ways to save money on mass incarceration though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White supremacy. What about you?
    Considering blacks are overrepresented vs whites in this category (just like all other crimes) you as usual don't know WTF you are talking about.

I've pointed out the relevant DOJ,FBI statistics in previous threads that I KNOW you read....so quit playing the fool and go troll elsewhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look! Another troll thread from Troll Clinton where he makes one post and disappears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people complain about the single mom in Kentucky who uses SNAP food stamps, housing and other government funds to support her family but you never hear them complain about the cost of funding a serial killer or pedo serving life in prison?
    The same reason no one complains about redneck handouts kings

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering blacks are overrepresented vs whites in this category (just like all other crimes) you as usual don't know WTF you are talking about.

I've pointed out the relevant DOJ,FBI statistics in previous threads that I KNOW you read....so quit playing the fool and go troll elsewhere
    KO'd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do you think Black people commit more crimes, Wyatt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look! Another troll thread from Troll Clinton where he makes one post and disappears.
    Cuz instead of answering my questions y'all troll and deflect. I was told a long time ago that arguing with fools is a waste of time and I have too much going on to be going back and forth with white supremacist sympathizers.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody s on mestizos, white hispanics, and poor/middle class rednecks but there the one's doing the maintenance of keeping civilization up and running.

Ive never seen wasps, jews, Muslims, and or feminists working the hard technical iobs that are necessary for everyone's survival. Jobs like construction, oil fields, fishing and farming are mostly done s and rednecks. You sometimes see a black here and there but its rare.

Trill: that women and those kids are not the responsibility of working society but of that useless lazy father and mother. Those programs were meant to help people in real need. You know, like when illness or work place accidents prevent the parents from working. There not meant for lazy drug addicted people who just pop out kids for the of it and expect everybody to support them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think Black people commit more crimes, Wyatt?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I didn't even notice that when I first read HH's post

Thread Information