Post Count
    Chris is a loyal souldier.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the full 16:00 interview

2:00 Republican party is not the party of Trump at all
    3:00 Republican party has plenty of new ideas..won't list any.
    5:00 you're asking me tough questions. You must be a lib . Neil is a conservative since birth.
    9:00 Shapiro says all the "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS _____" videos on YouTube are not given their les by him. The Daily Wire site he owns posts links and has the same type of les about them 100x a day.
    10:00 Shapiro claims discourse becoming more combative and demonizing the other side is something he has nothing to do with. reminder he runs TheDailyWire.com.
    12:00 Jews are only am Jews if they hate Obama.
    14:27 "I'm popular and no one has ever heard of you"
    15:55 baby go boom boom in diapey. Diapey soiled. Diapey need changing. WAAAH WAAAAH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up with the Shapiro hate? He's basically just a commentator. Who cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is beyond hilarious that apparently--and I never knew this--Shapiro complains about both sides demonizing each other and coarsening the political discourse and attacking each other considering that he runs the Daily Wire the sole purpose of which is that liberals are dog and the cause of all the problems in the world.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a hack like Steven Crowder and Jordan Peterson. They all accuse the left about the cultural wars and iden y politics yet that is exactly what they are guilty of. They all strawman the left about everything. That's the new shtick of the fake MAGA Zionist controlled opposition. Blame SJW's and college snowflakes for America's problems. They KNOW they can't win on substantive and policy issues. They're all frauds.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think most of it stems from people propping him up as some ultra intellectual who’s great at winning technical debates because he does well at debating re ed liberal arts majors at Berkeley.

He’s also just an insufferable whiny person who complains about things that don’t matter (ie a rainbow whitehouse).

Shapiro puts the Jew in why people hate Jews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think most of it stems from people propping him up as some ultra intellectual who’s great at winning technical debates because he does well at debating re ed liberal arts majors at Berkeley.

He’s also just an insufferable whiny person who complains about things that don’t matter (ie a rainbow whitehouse).

Shapiro puts the Jew in why people hate Jews.
    He's a fast talker who has well rehearsed talking points for common, easily debunked claims by the left. He uses the "I'm Jewish so I cannot be anti-Semite" in the same way Milo used "I'm Gay and I have a black boyfriend so I cannot be phobic or racist" while playing to a niche audience for nothing more than a paycheck.

The internet and TV are full of people doing basically what they do, and when it all unfolds you learn most of them don't believe a word of what they say.

Ben has some good points, but he's also too opinionated for my tastes. He tends to take jabs when he doesn't need to. You see that when these guys feel cornered, or they feel their side of the discussion is in peril.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a hack like Steven Crowder and Jordan Peterson. They all accuse the left about the cultural wars and iden y politics yet that is exactly what they are guilty of. They all strawman the left about everything. That's the new shtick of the fake MAGA Zionist controlled opposition. Blame SJW's and college snowflakes for America's problems. They KNOW they can't win on substantive and policy issues. They're all frauds.
    So who are the hacks on the left?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's a fast talker who has well rehearsed talking points for common, easily debunked claims by the left. He uses the "I'm Jewish so I cannot be anti-Semite" in the same way Milo used "I'm Gay and I have a black boyfriend so I cannot be phobic or racist" while playing to a niche audience for nothing more than a paycheck.

The internet and TV are full of people doing basically what they do, and when it all unfolds you learn most of them don't believe a word of what they say.

Ben has some good points, but he's also too opinionated for my tastes. He tends to take jabs when he doesn't need to. You see that when these guys feel cornered, or they feel their side of the discussion is in peril.
    Yeah I disagree with both of them but I find Milo hilarious. His shtick isn't forced and he doesn't even try to be serious but he still constantly gets under people's skin without trying hard. You'd never see him flip out and throw a hissy fit the way Shapiro does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I'm popular and no one has ever heard of you"
    ALPHA MOVE, BRUH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides all of em?

You're flailing around in the meadow of gnomic poetry. The sky is blue, the fields are green, they're all political hacks on the left.

On the right the goon/creep/bootlicker factor escalates, but clearly there's no shortage of promising young public intellectuals, e.g., Mr. Shapiro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll tell you who are NOT hacks on the left. The ones that don't push Russiagate. The ones who call out the corruption in the Democratic party and don't spend all their time voter shaming
    Trump supporters telling us how crazy Republicans are. Just to name a few: Jimmy Dore, Lee Camp, Kyle Kulinkski, Chris Hedges, Noam Chomksy, Glenn Greenswald, Ralph Nader, etc.

The hacks on the left are the ones that push Russiagate and still vote Democrat cuz they believe in the lesser of two evils . Examples: TYT, Sam Ceder, David Packman, etc. These are all Democrat cheerleaders and are part of the iden y politics and race baiting war.

Besides all of em?

You're flailing around in the meadow of gnomic poetry. The sky is blue, the fields are green, they're all political hacks on the left.

On the right the goon/creep/bootlicker factor escalates, but clearly there's no shortage of promising young public intellectuals, e.g., Mr. Shapiro.
    You don't know wtf you're talking about. Maybe you should get off your echo chamber and search some of the names I've listed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a troll post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Shapiro Angrily Leaves In Middle Of BBC Interview

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always cringed at Shapiro crippling himself in debates by being so religious it's like sagging off Ben Simmons and begging him to take a J..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a troll post.
    You would know, spamming and trolling is your whole game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs