My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray-28 mpg, Mills- 20 mpg

Forbes- 20-22 mpg, White, 26-28 mpg

DDR- 32 mpg, Walker 16 mpg

Carroll-22 mpg, Gay 26 mpg

LMA-30 mpg, Poeltl 18 mpg
    Looks good. You know if Carroll can start we would be in a good spot. Question is scoring with the starters with Gay on the bench. Of all our players I think Gay probably best covers what we 'never had' in Morris. So Gay starting at the 4 might be the move. I'm sure we'll see a lot of rotations including Poeltl starting and LMA at the 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, why would we want to go with the lineup that nearly powered us to a series victory over a superior foe with Poeltl at the 5 and LMA at the 4? Who cares about defense? Let’s play dumb small ball like all the other copycat moronic teams in this league tbh!!!
    You forgot the part where Denver was able to clamp down on the Poeltl starting lineup because they realized that only Forbes shot 3s at a high rate.

Aldridge and Poeltl may work but not with DDR and Murray/White on the floor too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks good. You know if Carroll can start we would be in a good spot. Question is scoring with the starters with Gay on the bench. Of all our players I think Gay probably best covers what we 'never had' in Morris. So Gay starting at the 4 might be the move. I'm sure we'll see a lot of rotations including Poeltl starting and LMA at the 4.
    I think starting Carroll has the added benefit of limiting the amount of minutes that Gay plays. He is an important player who has issues staying healthy. Him coming off the bench improves it while Carroll starting shouldn't hurt it, ideally.

Aldridge and DDR would carry the starting offense with Murray as a 3rd option and Forbes and Carroll as the floor spacers. White and Gay would carry the bench units offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont really consider mills to be a good player and he is at the most crowded part of the roster. I think we will be fine on 3s but I did include 10 min for him beli and walker to split. I also think there is probably another 15-20 MPG avg that does not count when people try and split it between 48 due to OT and players being injured/rested. I could see Murray starting out less and his min growing as the season progressing and them getting more comfortable with his injury.
    Mills and Forbes are really the only high volume 3pt shooters that this team has. With Bertans gone and Beli on the outside of the rotation, Mills is important to the rotation. Spurs were 29th in 3pt attempts last year, my projected rotation may shoot closer to 22 3s,if Mills saw his minutes cut significantly. That's not a winning strategy tbh.

I only took into the rotation without injuries, OT (which wouldn't factor in much over the course of 82 games) and rest games.

I would think Poeltl would benefit from Aldridge rest games, I could see Pop starting to load manage LMA more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot the part where Denver was able to clamp down on the Poeltl starting lineup because they realized that only Forbes shot 3s at a high rate.

Aldridge and Poeltl may work but not with DDR and Murray/White on the floor too.
    Yes Forbes has to be out there in this rotation.

I think starting Carroll has the added benefit of limiting the amount of minutes that Gay plays. He is an important player who has issues staying healthy. Him coming off the bench improves it while Carroll starting shouldn't hurt it, ideally.

Aldridge and DDR would carry the starting offense with Murray as a 3rd option and Forbes and Carroll as the floor spacers. White and Gay would carry the bench units offense.
    If Forbes and Carroll can stretch the floor this a great look. If it helps manage Gay's minutes more, all the better. Like it and won't be surprised if that's what works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice try

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG Murray ( 26) White ( 12) Mills ( 10)
    SG Forbes (20) White ( 16) Walker ( 12)
    SF Derozan( 32) Caroll ( 16)
    PF Gay (26) Lyles ( 16) Caroll(6)
    C Aldridge (30) Poetl ( 18)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If things go well Walker’s minutes will increase as the season goes along based on play.
    More likely if things go bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Bertans gone and Beli apparently on his way out (btw it doesn't make any sense to send on his way the only shooter we have), then minutes are irrelevant: it will be 48 minutes of DDR long 2s and LMA fadeaways when the depressed is on the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG Murray ( 26) White ( 12) Mills ( 10)
    SG Forbes (20) White ( 16) Walker ( 12)
    SF Derozan( 32) Caroll ( 16)
    PF Gay (26) Lyles ( 16) Caroll(6)
    C Aldridge (30) Poetl ( 18)
    Why would Lyles be in the rotation?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs