Page 404 of 745 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabari reported the exact opposite saying Kawhi would show up ready to play. As much as I can't stand Jabari, I tend to believe him more than Stephen A Smith since it seems Jabari is Uncle Dennis' mouthpiece.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    guarantee Kawhi wouldn't sit nex season, that'd be career suicide
    How so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers aren't the only trade destination lol he can still go to Philly and Paul George the Lakers.
    Yea no way RC trades Kawhi to LA right after they signed Lebron. Zero chance. Would be the dumbest thing ever. He can go there next year in Free Agency if he wants. So be it. But you don’t just hand him over to them. Trade him and East for the best package possible (without getting bent over raw), or hold onto him and if he wants to be a got and threatens to sit out, fine his ass every single game he does. Will cost him millions total. I bet he starts playing then.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Los Angeles Lakers and San Antonio Spurs have been in touch on a Kawhi Leonard trade two times on Sunday and may talk again this evening.

"San Antonio is asking for the house," said Stephen A. Smith. "Kyle Kuzma is off limits. They're not willing to surrender three picks. Their mentality is that Kawhi Leonard wants to be a Laker (now or in 2019)."

Smith also reports that Leonard could even sit out the 18-19 season if he's not traded to the Lakers. Smith clarified that he's heard this from other executives and not directly from Leonard on that report.

The Lakers are prepared to walk away from trade talks with the Spurs if a deal isn't done by Monday.

STEPHEN A. SMITH/ESPN
    this guy has had a lot of misses with regard to Kawhi’s situation though. I don’t know why the Lakers (or their fans) are so big on leverage when there are practically three other teams to which he can be dealt. Either way the team that’s getting him is getting a drama queen riddled with chronic tendinitis so good luck with that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm calling Magic's bluff if I'm the Spurs. I would go to Cricket and change my cell number if I'm Pop and R.C

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi sits out next season because he’s still with the Spurs expect another strike when the current cba comes to an end. No way owners would allow fully guaranteed contracts if this garbage gets a player out of a contract and is still paid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont get aids

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point, you have to take a stand. If you're literally getting blackmailed into a situation, you need to take control and play your hand. Right now, the hand is to keep Leonard on the team and force him to leave a lot of money on the table next year.
    +1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gordon is about to re-sign with the Magic. Damnit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm calling Magic's bluff if I'm the Spurs. I would go to Cricket and change my cell number if I'm Pop and R.C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And to top it of SAS just reporting the following

- LA put SAS on the clock until tomorrow morning.
    - LA not offering Kuzma or 3 1st round picks.
    - SAS hearing from execs Kawhi may sit next year rather than play for SA.

LMAO!
    Best case scenario- let him reveal himself to the world. This would be great for us because we could suspend him without pay and shine a million lights on what this guy is all about....throw on top of it he’d be doing this after Pop lost his wife and I think Uncle D and Kawhitter will tarnish their image on top of losing $80 million plus the $19 million he will lose this year. It’s staring to add up. I think the fans would rather see anything other than to kowtow to the Lakers and a guy that might have purposely ed us and quit on his team.

Goddammit if the Spurs trade Kawhi to the Lakers for their pile of , I’m gonna lose it.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and let Kawhi sit out all season. Let's see how much him and Dennis the Menace like cutting a check to SA for his entire salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ain’t gonna sit. Lose a whole year of playin in your prime? Bluff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA putting S.A. on the clock. Gtfo fukin scrubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current team as is gonna remain mediocre tho.
    Then it's time to make some changes and for the coach to retire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would ing LOVE to see that ass Kawhi sit out next year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason for Spurs to trade Kawhi for a crappy deal. They can do that with 29 other teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason for Spurs to trade Kawhi for a crappy deal. They can do that with 29 other teams.
    Exactly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers really value Kuzma that much? Lmao
    16ppg making 1M...yeah

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best case scenario- let him reveal himself to the world. This would be great for us because we could suspend him without pay and shine a million lights on what this guy is all about....throw on top of it he’d be doing this after Pop lost his wife and I think Uncle D and Kawhitter will tarnish their image on top of losing $80 million plus the $19 million he will lose this year. It’s staring to add up. I think the fans would rather see anything other than to kowtow to the Lakers and a guy that might have purposely ed us and quit on his team.
    They can put the Spurs on the clock, the Clippers, Sixers, and Celtics can offer something else. Spurs are talking with the Sixers as per Mike Finger/Jeff McDonald and have specified two players in addition to three draft picks. I don’t know why the Lakers are acting like they’re the only possible destination for Leonard. They can keep Kuzma and Ingram and Hart. Cov and Saric along with picks would be fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $84 million for 4 years for Aaron Gordon is really good for the Magic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea no way RC trades Kawhi to LA right after they signed Lebron. Zero chance. Would be the dumbest thing ever. He can go there next year in Free Agency if he wants. So be it. But you don’t just hand him over to them. Trade him and East for the best package possible (without getting bent over raw), or hold onto him and if he wants to be a got and threatens to sit out, fine his ass every single game he does. Will cost him millions total. I bet he starts playing then.
    Agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STephen A Smith said kawhi is willing to sit all year-
    Hope he doesn’t expect to get paid..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guarantee Kawhi wouldn't sit nex season, that'd be career suicide
    How would it be? The Lakers could care less if he sits out for the whole season. They only care about how he can help them. That’s just how things are.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Los Angeles Lakers and San Antonio Spurs have been in touch on a Kawhi Leonard trade two times on Sunday and may talk again this evening.

"San Antonio is asking for the house," said Stephen A. Smith. "Kyle Kuzma is off limits. They're not willing to surrender three picks. Their mentality is that Kawhi Leonard wants to be a Laker (now or in 2019)."

Smith also reports that Leonard could even sit out the 18-19 season if he's not traded to the Lakers. Smith clarified that he's heard this from other executives and not directly from Leonard on that report.

The Lakers are prepared to walk away from trade talks with the Spurs if a deal isn't done by Monday.

STEPHEN A. SMITH/ESPN
    The Lakers are calling the shots now. Spurs have no leverage and will lose on any trade with the Lakers or get nothing back next year. Front office failed badly, should have traded Leonard sooner than later.

I have been saying all along it was better the Spurs trade Leonard on draft night but many in here wanted to wait.

Thread Information