Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are there any Giants fans on here, tbh? I haven't seen any

All I say is, if you guys do indeed win the division, stun the Panthers and make the Super Bowl, please beat the y Patriots!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Timmy to Zo isn't a Dolphins fan?

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Nobody is afraid of the pats

If you're smart,,,you take the seahawks to make the superbowl at great odds right now. If Seattle makes the playoffs, they will be the one team no one wants to face,,,,

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the Giants are last in the NFL in sacks compared to the 2007 Giants and 2011 Giants teams that were 1st and 3rd in sacks, respectively. The Patriots also no longer have the biggest playoff cancer in the history of offensive linemen (Logan Mankins) who consistently shat the bed against the Giants. I'm sure everyone is caught up on the moral victory NY got against New England a few weeks ago when they couldn't win at home against practice squad offensive linemen but there's nothing scary about this Giants team.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    patfans could laugh it off, but there is literally no team in NFL history (85 bears, 00 ravens, any of the niners teams) that they'd fear in a superbowl more than Eli

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    patfans could laugh it off, but there is literally no team in NFL history (85 bears, 00 ravens, any of the niners teams) that they'd fear in a superbowl more than Eli
    Eli isn't the reason they lost either superbowl, both games were low scoring games with the Pats' offense totally out of rhythm thanks to an elite pass rush. The Giants defense isn't intimidating the way it used to be.

I know the rest of the country will always pitch a tent at the thought of Eli Manning playing New England but it's not the same team anymore.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    doesn't matter. you dont want to face eli and the giants

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Sound argument.

"You just don't want it bro!"

Cardinals vs Pats...Superbowl....Book it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eli isn't the reason they lost either superbowl, both games were low scoring games with the Pats' offense totally out of rhythm thanks to an elite pass rush. The Giants defense isn't intimidating the way it used to be.

I know the rest of the country will always pitch a tent at the thought of Eli Manning playing New England but it's not the same team anymore.
    Giants pass rush stinks because JPP has been out virtually all year thus far. The secondary is actually pretty good despite the stinker in New Orleans. Hope JPP's mangled strong hand isn't the difference between a Brady sack and Brady being able to flip it to a receiver for a clutch first down, though.

Difference is this year Eli is better and has better receivers and offense. So Giants win, 34–31 instead of 17–14 or 21–17, that's all.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Giants are a good team, but their coaching and defense are their achilles heel. Eli seriously should be a candidate for MVP, but Coughlin calls plays way too conservatively these days, and that defense can't stop a tissue when the game matters most.

Cardinals vs Pats...Superbowl....Book it
    I can see a dark horse come out of the AFC,,,like the Ravens did a few years back. Pats are prime for a letdown in the playoffs with all their injuries. They are winning with smoke and mirrors right now,,,a credit to how great Brady and Belichek are but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they don't make the Super Bowl.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'd actually fap to that tbh

could you imagine if the patriots went 16-0 and then lost to the giants in the super bowl again?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Giants
    losing to the Redskins
    5-6
    people thinking there aren't 5-10 other teams that pose a bigger threat to New England than the Giants do

In Bud We Trust SquawkinHawkBigCock's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Falcons
    Post Count
    This ing OP at it again. Jinxing another team.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Great week to be a Redskins fan...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why forget the Giants beat the Redskins in week three? So they split. The Giants had beat the Skins 5 games in a row.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Great week to be a Redskins fan...
    Especially since you still have Dallas twice on your schedule... if you win both of those, I think you win the division.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Yeah buddy...one at a time...right now its just beat dallas...

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Especially since you still have Dallas twice on your schedule... if you win both of those, I think you win the division.
    Dallas is still a factor?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas is still a factor?
    I think he was saying that those two wins would take a tiebreak over Giants.

Thread Information