Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    I don't know. Browns don't pick until #49 and for the first time in about two decades the draft isn't our Super Bowl.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    bump for tonight

there's so little activity in this forum.. 2014 draft reached 37 pages. https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=226666

this place is a graveyard now
    The kneeling

watching athletes that don't like my demographic.

I expect Fantasy Football to continue declining and that will snowball ratings

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The kneeling

watching athletes that don't like my demographic.

I expect Fantasy Football to continue declining and that will snowball ratings
    how is someone who hates America as much as you do pissed about athletes kneeling for the national anthem?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    how is someone who hates America as much as you do pissed about athletes kneeling for the national anthem?
    Hahah

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Please god, let the Raiders end up with one of Bosa, Williams, or Allen.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Please god, let the Raiders end up with one of Bosa, Williams, or Allen.
    if they take haskins at 4 im never going to a game again until gruden and mayock are fired

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No first round pick, but boys may deal Taco. Doubt they can get that much for him

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if they take haskins at 4 im never going to a game again until gruden and mayock are fired
    Yep ,that's the nail in the coffin tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yep ,that's the nail in the coffin tbh.
    if Q and Bosa are gone, i'm good with taking Allen, trading back, and maybe reaching a bit for Ed Oliver. Devin White is a stud but they'd get much better value in a trade back than selecting him at 4.

picking anybody else would be a dud. picking haskins (or another qb besides kyler) would be disastrous.

the back end of the first really depends on the board. if sweat/ferrell/gary are there i think you have to take one. i also like the corners. if they take a RB and WR/TE it would be a pretty poor choice of players from a value perspective. its much more important to hit at DE and CB than RB or WR, and its not like we have some absurd glaring need at those positions to justify it. TE maybe, but i'd rather just take one later. luke wilson is a competent receiving TE on our roster

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Josiah Tauaefa imo tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if Q and Bosa are gone, i'm good with taking Allen, trading back, and maybe reaching a bit for Ed Oliver. Devin White is a stud but they'd get much better value in a trade back than selecting him at 4.

picking anybody else would be a dud. picking haskins (or another qb besides kyler) would be disastrous.

the back end of the first really depends on the board. if sweat/ferrell/gary are there i think you have to take one. i also like the corners. if they take a RB and WR/TE it would be a pretty poor choice of players from a value perspective. its much more important to hit at DE and CB than RB or WR, and its not like we have some absurd glaring need at those positions to justify it. TE maybe, but i'd rather just take one later. luke wilson is a competent receiving TE on our roster
    Pretty much agree with most except reaching for Oliver at 4 would almost be as bad as Haskins at that spot IMO. I'd be thrilled with Allen at 4. I like White a lot but I'd prefer trading with Snyder and getting #15 plus another future 1st back tbh....

Josh Jacobs or Noah Fant with the late 1sts would also be really bad IMO, I'd much rather go secondary with one of those picks and another edge rusher with the other pick like you said....

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Pretty much agree with most except reaching for Oliver at 4 would almost be as bad as Haskins at that spot IMO. I'd be thrilled with Allen at 4. I like White a lot but I'd prefer trading with Snyder and getting #15 plus another future 1st back tbh....

Josh Jacobs or Noah Fant with the late 1sts would also be really bad IMO, I'd much rather go secondary with one of those picks and another edge rusher with the other pick like you said....
    raiders beat writers have been very lukewarm on allen... they dont think gruden/mayock love him

i really dont like the idea of taking jacobs. i'm ok with using one of those picks on a TE or WR... whether it be Fant or Marquise Brown. but if they use both of those on offense i'd be pissed. #35 should be defense too. chase winovich would be pretty good there. i also like jaylon ferguson

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the bills/jets supposedly have a deal in place for the bills to move up to #3 to take Quinnen Williams. odd given that they're in the same division, but the reporters seem confident nonetheless. jets want to move back and take oliver

of course cards can everything up by not taking kyler #1

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Not putting a lot of stock into it but if true, it means the Raiders want Williams. Swap picks and the Raiders throwing in a 4th rounder would be fine IMO if it means securing their guy.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Not putting a lot of stock into it but if true, it means the Raiders want Williams. Swap picks and the Raiders throwing in a 4th rounder would be fine IMO if it means securing their guy.
    instant reaction to word that bills want to move up for williams. jets are managing to pull off a bidding war. kudos to them if this is all true.

its unlikely a fourth will get it done tbh... i wouldn't want to move up unless we're getting bosa. at this point best move is to find a team that wants a qb and move down

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Mugen

raiders top beat writer is confidently stating were going Quinnen, Oliver, or trading down

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    had no idea was today.. what awful timing

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cards

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bosa

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bosa is such a slam dunk pick. Good job niners for not botching it.

Jets are gonna take this to the last second as they field trade calls... I'm watching on a stream delay. still hoping we can take Q at 4, or trade down otherwise. if Q is off the board, raiders writers think Mayock/Gruden are taking Oliver. we can trade down a few picks (giants?) and still get him there

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    damn, jets drafted Q.

him and leonard williams up front... nice.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Raiders getting Daniel Jones

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the ?

fire mayock/gruden right now tbh