Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Zion hasn't even been drafted yet and they're already trying to push him to their beloved Knicks/Lakers/Celtics. This sport's media coverage has always been bad, but the last couple years have been an all-time low.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Zion hasn't even been drafted yet and they're already trying to push him to their beloved Knicks/Lakers/Celtics. This sport's media coverage has always been bad, but the last couple years have been an all-time low.
    The Knicks must really be ed up when the entire media constantly pushes the false narrative that they’re a premier landing spot for free agents yet the best free agent they’ve been able to sell the narrative to you was ing Amare and even he would have stayed with the Suns had they come close to the money NY was offering

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same media s on the Spurs for allegedly rushing Kawhi back when Pop tried to shut him down for the year last year only to have his group run and tell ESPN he was close to returning right before a big nationally televised game against Golden State.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say the New York Times Sports section = the "NBA media." Of course they're going to be New York-centric, being a New York newspaper. I see other stories from other outlets about how poorly run the Knicks have been and how the Spurs are a model organization all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Zion isn’t being a like rapist and trying to force his way out right away.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

None of those teams have signed big name free agents. So the media isn’t doing it’s damn job CN!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a surprise. Who wants to play in NO?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

today’s nba media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a surprise. Who wants to play in NO?
    Lonzo

Thread Information