Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like McCain a GOP presidential flunky who the Chumpettes love.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great thread will recommend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dice did a good mashup of Media slurping Romney:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you miss your old thread don't you. Too bad you got your balls cut off there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Willard showed balls tbh. He could have been a total pussy and voted present.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp is one of those people who spends hours looking at years old clips of cats than somehow gets distracted by equally old youtube videos like the one above than thinks it's a good idea for a thread.

This guy's life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitt Romney was back in Utah Thursday explaining his vote to convict President Donald Trump amid pushes by some angry GOP state legislators to censure or recall the senator.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp is one of those people who spends hours looking at years old clips of cats than somehow gets distracted by equally old youtube videos like the one above than thinks it's a good idea for a thread.

This guy's life
    Trannies suck at telling jokes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trannies suck at telling jokes.
    poor fella has the re gene

Thoughts and prayers tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Mitt Romney was back in Utah Thursday explaining his vote to convict President Donald Trump amid pushes by some angry GOP state legislators to censure or recall the senator.
    good luck with that....those Mormons aren’t going to turn on Mitt to back Trump.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y they mad tho?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor fella has the re gene

Thoughts and prayers tbh
    The bot has adapted new words to use.

( The other day I said Trump had re ed genes and what do you know, the bot put it in it's algorithm.)

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    good luck with that....those Mormons aren’t going to turn on Mitt to back Trump.
    This.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The three or four "moderate" GOP Senators are basically just taking turns casting meaningless votes against Trump. You'll never see any of them be the 51st vote. By design.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The three or four "moderate" GOP Senators are basically just taking turns casting meaningless votes against Trump. You'll never see any of them be the 51st vote. By design.
    Too bad it took 67 to convict.

Lambert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney is just adopting McCain's role, knowing how long it worked for him. Guess he's tired of being part of the background.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney is just adopting McCain's role, knowing how long it worked for him. Guess he's tired of being part of the background.
    Plus he's bitter AF about how the last six years played out.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's obviously still butthurt over 2012 that he lost to a black guy and Trump managed to beat the most inevitable, unstoppable Dem candidate ever.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's obviously still butthurt over 2012 that he lost to a black guy and Trump managed to beat the most inevitable, unstoppable Dem candidate ever.
    inevitable
    unstoppable

Trump beat a crusty old who no one liked and Romney lost the one of the most charismatic politicians of our generation.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta give credit to McCain though for actually being that 51st vote one time.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inevitable
    unstoppable

Trump beat a crusty old who no one liked and Romney lost the one of the most charismatic politicians of our generation.
    But, it was "her time". Obama's approval rating was 37% at one point in 2012. Everyone right and center hated him over Obamacare, and yet he manhandled the mundane Mormon mug. Carrying purple-ass Florida and pink-ass Ohio to boot.

I turned 18 in March, 2012. My first ever vote cast in my lifetime was for Mitt Romney. It's something I'll always be a bit ashamed of.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But, it was "her time". Obama's approval rating was 37% at one point in 2012. Everyone right and center hated him over Obamacare, and yet he manhandled the mundane Mormon mug. Carrying purple-ass Florida and pink-ass Ohio to boot.

I turned 18 in March, 2012. My first ever vote cast in my lifetime was for Mitt Romney. It's something I'll always be a bit ashamed of.
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/...-approval.aspx

Obama’s approval rating never got below 45% in 2012, and by election time it was into the 50s.

Youve carried your habit of completely making stuff up from the NFL forum to this forum.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In this case I think Romney legit really doesn’t like Trump.

The moderate “Democrats” participate in the bull game too. Joe Manchin voted for Kavanaugh largely to take the heat off of Sudan Collins so her vote wouldn’t be necessary.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this case I think Romney legit really doesn’t like Trump.

The moderate “Democrats” participate in the bull game too. Joe Manchin voted for Kavanaugh largely to take the heat off of Sudan Collins so her vote wouldn’t be necessary.
    It's possible that Romney really did vote his conscience but we'll never know. Like Collins, he only seems to have a crisis of conscience when his vote doesn't matter. I would argue a vast majority of Democrat Senators are moderate so Manchin is hardly representative.

Thread Information