Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2647
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope Paxton keeps sending letters like that and keeps abortion front and center throughout next year, tbh... this is just the gift that keeps on giving...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If abortion wasnt treated by the vast majority as a simple means of birth control,,,,everyone would support abortion. Problem is you have women that use abortion as a convenience not a medical emergency or special cir stance like rape,,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope Paxton keeps sending letters like that and keeps abortion front and center throughout next year, tbh... this is just the gift that keeps on giving...
    Nothing is gonna save Biden,,,,keep your fingers crossed all ya want,,,,,,Its funny, i thought you democrats were so secure in Bidens victory in 2020 that you werent sweating 2024,,,,but yet here you are hoping something helps your cryptkeeper out,,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Supreme Court just stayed the ruling.

This isn't a close call. Trisomy 18 is 100% fatal to the foetus/newborn and very dangerous for the mother. Forcing women to carry nonviable pregnancies to term is sadistic.

We all know that Christ was a misogynistic saddest

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's arguably illegal as well. I don't see how that doesn't clash against EMTALA, which is a federal law.
    That's the whole reason that hospitals have to wait for sepsis and infections just because the woman becomes a walking tomb doesn't mean she's dying

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If abortion wasnt treated by the vast majority as a simple means of birth control,,,,everyone would support abortion. Problem is you have women that use abortion as a convenience not a medical emergency or special cir stance like rape,,,,,
    So youre saying babies have to be born but rape babies don't?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is hilarious considering we had a civilian loser who was never a doctor jumping in front of actual doctors to pass medical judgement about cures for a novel virus.

Fortunately the stunt cost him his re-election.
    Always dodging the issue huh foreigner?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the precise issue, calftats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The case of the prison guard is more pregnancy/work conditions related, but reflects the overall cruelty and ghoulishness of the state of Texas toward pregnant women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the public policy argument for not allowing a woman in labor to have a break at work? Or for denying her compensation for the resulting stillbirth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sound off, conservatives...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TDCJ is going to have to rebrand again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the public policy argument for not allowing a woman in labor to have a break at work? Or for denying her compensation for the resulting stillbirth?
    Her supervisor cussed her and called her a liar.

Pure coincidence I'm sure that she has an Arabic surname.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is gonna save Biden,,,,keep your fingers crossed all ya want,,,,,,Its funny, i thought you democrats were so secure in Bidens victory in 2020 that you werent sweating 2024,,,,but yet here you are hoping something helps your cryptkeeper out,,,,
    Trump is the only one that can save Biden... so far so good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always dodging the issue huh foreigner?
    I was replying to this:

I seem to recall, just recently, the same was being done by dip Marxists in the media/online/in the WH/etc except it was pertaining to some bio weapon out of China.
    how is that dodging the issue?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is the only one that can save Biden... so far so good
    Why dont me and you have fun with this?,,,a simple wager,,,,nothing big,,,,whatever amount you want. We can set up a mutual paypal account and we both deposit into it and whoever wins collects the money. I have Trump and you have Biden in 2024. Its basically even money in Vegas right now with Trump as a very slight favorite. It will just be fun with bragging rights,,,,you in?

Election Odds | 2024 Candidates For President (thelines.com)

2024 United States Presidential Election Odds (vegasinsider.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why dont me and you have fun with this?,,,a simple wager,,,,nothing big,,,,whatever amount you want. We can set up a mutual paypal account and we both deposit into it and whoever wins collects the money. I have Trump and you have Biden in 2024. Its basically even money in Vegas right now with Trump as a very slight favorite. It will just be fun with bragging rights,,,,you in?

Election Odds | 2024 Candidates For President (thelines.com)

2024 United States Presidential Election Odds (vegasinsider.com)
    I don't take money from the mentally handicapped, tbh... I'll definitely throw some money in Vegas if the big loser is the GOP candidate. Still not clear cut he won't be in jail by then though.

To be fair, also not sure Old Joe will sill be alive by then, plenty of time 'til the elections.

Would be difficult for Old Joe to even have a shot if the candidate wouldn't be Trump. But hopefully the GOP keeps bringing up abortion and healthcare, trashing women, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lucky for Kate Cox, appropriate medical care is still available in other states, and she can afford to access it.

Funny how the Texas Supreme Court stayed up late on Friday to stay the court order, but then lollygagged for the rest of the weekend when the medical care in question is time-sensitive. Cox was already leaking amniotic fluid. The risk of stillbirth and sepsis are/were real.

Last edited by Winehole23; 12-11-2023 at 02:25 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paxton not only blocks the ladies abortion

He threatened her husband if he aids her traveling out of state for an abortion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah.

Criminal prosecution of and vigilante lawsuits against the husband would seem to be possible.

We already knew women would have to flee Texas for medical care, the news here is that we know there's no mercy for women short of dying. Women have beg the state for permission to be treated by their doctors, even for emergencies and are customarily denied by Texas, e.g. Kate Cox.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

Criminal prosecution of and vigilante lawsuits against the husband would seem to be possible.

We already knew women would have to flee Texas for medical care, the news here is that we know there's no mercy for women short of dying. Women have beg the state for permission to be treated by their doctors, even for emergencies and are customarily denied by Texas, e.g. Kate Cox.
    Exceptions exist in name only to the abortion ban in Texistan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is great stuff... she gets the abortion in a non-ass backwards State, and Texistan keeps the abortion debate front and center.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The "we just want it to be up to the states" Republicans sure are quiet on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

this used to be the case mainly with teens seeking to have an abortion without their parents' knowledge, now it's for all women.

the law is literally treating women like it treats little girls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Texastan Supreme Court late Friday night temporarily blocked a lower-court ruling that would have allowed Cox to get an abortion under the state’s near-total abortion ban, and later on Monday night, reversed the lower court’s decision.

Thread Information