PDA

View Full Version : Trayvon Martin - black kid armed with skittles killed in "self-defense" - Part 1

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

H.A.L.
07-03-2012, 07:43 PM
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is 193187

DMX7
Ih4m05lVfvU&hd=1

James David Manning
god bless.........................................

Blake
07-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Yes. When Zimmerman and his neighbors formed the watch,theSanford Policecameto train him and the other neighbors on protocol and best practices and what to do in different situations.

This happened a mere 2 months before the TM incident and it was covered by the Orlando Sentinel.

Also, there is actually a neighborhood watch manual that clearly says to not be armed when patrolling. A Sanford Police officerreaffirmedthis point in the training that George attended. He cant plead ignorance and be taken seriously by anyone who's objective.

Wendy Dorival is Sanford's volunteer coordinator for the PoliceDepartment. She helped train Zimmerman. She stated thatthose involved in neighborhood-watch programs are supposed to be "the eyes and ears" for the police, "not a vigilante.” Specifically, she said, members "are not supposed to confront anyone. We get paid to get into harm’s way. You don’t do that. You just call them from the safety of your home or your vehicle." She added that carrying and using a gun on patrol violates protocols. Furthermore, the National Sheriffs’ Association, which sponsors the neighborhood-watch program nationwide, is 100% clear in its manual on this point as well: "Patrol members do not carry weapons," haveno police power, and should “not attempt to apprehend a person committing a crime or to investigate a suspicious activity.” Lastly, not following the guidelines can result in serious consequences: "Each member is liable as an individualfor civil and criminal charges should he exceed his authority."

what happens if someone violates protocol? Do they get their plastic badge taken away?

Zimmerman was already armed before he ever saw Martin, correct?

CosmicCowboy
07-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Bets still live bitches.

$50 buy in.

1/1 odds

Put your money where your dumbass mouth is.

I say he isn't getting convicted of murder 2.

Pleas don't count.

I will take all comers and we will find someone to hold the money.

Your vaginal protestations that I am defending Zimmerman are laughable.

Based on the evidence that has been presented so far I'm calling this case and ready to bet on it.

C'mon Vaginas. I really can't stand Zimmerman but Murder 2 isn't gonna stand. If you think otherwise then man up and put your money where your fingers are.

Trill Clinton
07-03-2012, 08:41 PM
not making a dumbass bet with a dumbass over a innocent child's spilled blood. and as a black male I have no faith in our justice system so I don't feel comfortable betting any amounts in a case where race is a major factor.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-03-2012, 08:55 PM
CC is drunk posting again.

CosmicCowboy
07-03-2012, 09:01 PM
:lmao

*watching nut sacks shrink up*

CosmicCowboy
07-03-2012, 09:03 PM
$50 buy in bitches.

Creepn
07-03-2012, 09:22 PM
If that woman can get twenty years to a woman just for firing a warning shot into the wall to scare off her abusive bf then she better get him on a murder 2.

CosmicCowboy
07-03-2012, 10:21 PM
$50 is easy money if you are so certain.

CosmicCowboy
07-03-2012, 10:22 PM

FuzzyLumpkins
07-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Drunken machismo posturing is only relevant and demonstrative of yourself, CC. Introspection on your claims of obsession are merited.

CosmicCowboy
07-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Drunken nutsack shrinking is only relevant and demonstrative of yourself, FuzzyLumpkins. Introspection on your claims of obsession are merited unless you actually have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

Agloco
07-03-2012, 10:51 PM

smh

clambake
07-03-2012, 10:52 PM
CC thrill value is $50.

Wow

CosmicCowboy
07-03-2012, 11:43 PM
:lol

I have been shouted down, pissed on, accused of racism, etc. for maintaining that the prosecutor doesn't have the evidence to convict Zimmerman on murder 2.

Personally I think Zimmerman is an asshole but if you guys feel so strongly that he is a murderer then ante up. I'll cover the bets.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
I have been shouted down, pissed on, accused of racism, etc. for maintaining that the prosecutor doesn't have the evidence to convict Zimmerman on murder 2.

:cry

CosmicCowboy
07-04-2012, 05:38 AM
I don't have $50 to back up my big mouth :cry

Wild Cobra
07-04-2012, 06:02 AM

Personally I think Zimmerman is an asshole but if you guys feel so strongly that he is a murderer then ante up. I'll cover the bets.
I guess it's too bad I agree with you, huh?

Wild Cobra
07-04-2012, 06:03 AM
CC thrill value is $50.

Wow
It's a cool $1k if 20 people take the bet.

Trill Clinton
07-04-2012, 08:57 AM

lol you're the victim here, eh?

your first post in the original thread was a stereotype, casting Trayvon as some thugh looking to steal car stereos. stop trying to cover your ass by calling Zimmerman an asshole, we all know this. point is, from the beginning you had it set in your mind zimmerman was justified and with trayvon being black, you have no sympathy for him or his family.

personally I think zimmerman is a child killer and a coward.

Trill Clinton
07-04-2012, 08:58 AM
It's a cool $1k if 20 people take the bet.

his broke ass is all talk.

CosmicCowboy
07-04-2012, 09:06 AM
my broke ass is all talk.

Trill Clinton
07-04-2012, 09:15 AM
if the judge and jury were black, I still wouldn't take the bet. you have no respect for an innocent dead child.

Stringer_Bell
07-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Bad bet to take in favor of Zimmerman unless it's a bet on the degree he's convicted. He will be found guilty of one thing or another, he's been guilty since he was a white man assigned to the neighborhood watch of a gated community. Even when the narrative changed to Z being a fat mexican being a lone ranger in housing complex, people still cry racism and malicious intent.

He's guilty, ain't no one winning dat bet cuz no matter what our system shows how fucked up it is and a family lost a son.

elbamba
07-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Bad bet to take in favor of Zimmerman unless it's a bet on the degree he's convicted. He will be found guilty of one thing or another, he's been guilty since he was a white man assigned to the neighborhood watch of a gated community. Even when the narrative changed to Z being a fat mexican being a lone ranger in housing complex, people still cry racism and malicious intent.

He's guilty, ain't no one winning dat bet cuz no matter what our system shows how fucked up it is and a family lost a son.

lol at Mexican being a white man.

Creepn
07-04-2012, 12:14 PM

Racism is being flung from both sides, even when it changed to a "fat mexican". It's still the same. Don't make it sound like it's only people defending Martin are the only ones.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-04-2012, 08:27 PM
How about we bet that he is convicted for some form of criminal homicide?

Creepn
07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Was thinking about Zimmerman's fate while I was taking a shit and this guy is fucked. If he gets convicted, every black inmate is going to want a piece of him. He would have to join a latin gang as a salad tosser in exchange for protection. Or most likely he will be one of those inmates to wear the pink jumpsuits and kept away from the population by staying in his cell and fear. Forever alone. Damn. His wife won't leave him ONLY because of the $150K in the bank account, she will spend most of it and live it at the expense of 2 ruined lives. I wouldn't be suprised if she made a huge withdrawal and left him or win most of it in a divorce settlement. Why wait for that loser to get out when you're young and ballin? He will be old and different by the time he gets out.

If Zimmerman survives his sentence, his parents will either be dead or on their death beds. His bloodline is distinguished not being able to have kids. His ex-wife nowhere to be found and living comfortably and possibly married to someone else with kids. His brother will try to reconcile with him but the relationship will never be the same. He will be an outcast. Zimmerman will have trouble finding work and if he does, it would be a shitty job that would force him to live paycheck to paycheck but he will have enough for a gun and one bullet...

Wild Cobra
07-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Was thinking about Zimmerman's fate while I was taking a shit and this guy is fucked. If he gets convicted, every black inmate is going to want a piece of him. He would have to join a latin gang as a salad tosser in exchange for protection. Or most likely he will be one of those inmates to wear the pink jumpsuits and kept away from the population by staying in his cell and fear. Forever alone. Damn. His wife won't leave him ONLY because of the $150K in the bank account, she will spend most of it and live it at the expense of 2 ruined lives. I wouldn't be suprised if she made a huge withdrawal and left him or win most of it in a divorce settlement. Why wait for that loser to get out when you're young and ballin? He will be old and different by the time he gets out.

If Zimmerman survives his sentence, his parents will either be dead or on their death beds. His bloodline is distinguished not being able to have kids. His ex-wife nowhere to be found and living comfortably and possibly married to someone else with kids. His brother will try to reconcile with him but the relationship will never be the same. He will be an outcast. Zimmerman will have trouble finding work and if he does, it would be a shitty job that would force him to live paycheck to paycheck but he will have enough for a gun and one bullet...
You forgot that if he's acquitted, he will still be marked for death, living in fear, and someone will eventually get him.

Creepn
07-05-2012, 02:41 AM
You forgot that if he's acquitted, he will still be marked for death, living in fear, and someone will eventually get him.

He should definitely move to Europe. I'd say Germany or maybe Sweden.

elbamba
07-05-2012, 11:41 AM
The neighborhood watch volunteer who killed Trayvon Martin can be released from jail while he awaits trial on a second-degree murder charge.

A Florida judge on Thursday granted bond for a second time to George Zimmerman. The amount of the bond was not immediately released.

Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester had revoked Zimmerman's $150,000 bond last month after prosecutors told the judge Zimmerman and his wife misled the court about how much money they had during an April bond hearing.

Prosecutors said a website Zimmerman created for his legal defense had raised $135,000 at the time of his first bond hearing. Zimmerman and his wife did not mention the money then, and Shellie Zimmerman even said the couple had limited resources because she was a student and he wasn't working.

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-granted-bond-2nd-time-martin-case-154321270.html;_ylt=A2KLOzKouPVPpHYAJbbQtDMD

Pretty much just a slap on the wrist.

Trill Clinton
07-05-2012, 01:06 PM
1 million dollar bond

A Sanford (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/PLGEO100100414080000.topic) judge today ordered George Zimmerman (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/PECLB0000014809.topic), the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot and killed Trayvon Martin (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/PEOCVC000188.topic), an unarmed 17-year-old, released on $1 million bail but called him a manipulator.
It was not immediately clear how long it would take the 28-year-old Zimmerman to arrange his release.
Defense attorneyMark O'Marasaid Friday that Zimmerman's legal defense fund had a balance of $211,000, more than enough to cover the 10-percent non-refundable portion charged by most bonding companies.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/images/pixel.gif
Zimmerman had been free on $150,000 bond for five weeks when Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. ordered him back to the Seminole County Jail.
That's because Zimmerman's wife had testified under oath that the couple was nearly destitute when bank records show money was pouring in from a support-George-Zimmerman website at the rate of $1,000 a day.
On the day Shellie Zimmerman testified that the couple was broke, she and her husband had access to $130,000, a defense financial expert testified Friday.
In his nine-page order, the judge today chastised Zimmerman.
"By any definition, the defendant has flaunted the system," Lester wrote. "It appears to this court that the defendant is manipulating the system for his own benefit."
The judge also hinted that he might bring "future contempt proceedings."
Lester was troubled, he wrote, that Zimmerman and his wife hid the money and that George Zimmerman had until recently a second, undisclosed passport.
Those things, to him, meant the couple was about to flee.
"Notably, together with the passport, the money only had to be hidden for a short time for him to leave the country if the defendant made a quick decision to flee. It is entirely reasonable for this court to find that, but for the requirement that he be placed on electronic monitoring, the defendant and his wife would have fled the United States with at least $130,000 of other people's money."
He was unhappy that no one offered any testimony, explaining why Shellie Zimmerman said what she did at that bond hearing, why her husband did nothing to correct her and why they were moving money around in secret in the first place.
He accused Zimmerman of lying to not just to him but also to O'Mara, who early on told the judge he would represent the defendant for free and would ask for public money to pay expenses, such as for experts and an investigator.
Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda had asked Lester to keep Zimmerman jailed. He killed an innocent teenager, de la Rionda argued, then made matters worse by working with his wife to transfer money between accounts and hide it.
But O'Mara argued that it would be wrong to keep Zimmerman locked up before trial, especially because he has a strong self-defense case.

The judge's ruling today, however, made clear that that was not the most important issue for him on deciding the question of bond.
The criminal case, he wrote, will live or die on "the defendant's self-defense/Stand You Ground claim."
That's a reference to a Florida law that allows someone to use deadly force if he has a reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily injury.
In his order, the judge banned Zimmerman from having or opening a bank account. He again ordered the defendant to wear a satellite monitoring device and this time put him on a 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew.
Zimmerman told authorities that after calling police and reporting Trayvon as a suspicious person, he lost sight of him and turned to walk back to his truck when the teenager punched him, knocked him to the ground then began banging his head into a sidewalk.
[email protected] ([email protected]) or 407-650-6394.

Ads by Google (http://www.google.com/url?ct=abg&q=https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py%3Fcontact%3Dabg_afc%26url%3Dhttp://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-05/news/os-george-zimmerman-bond-decision-20120705_1_bond-jail-george-zimmerman%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dca-pub-8065581269528142%26adU%3Dwww.InstantCheckmate.com% 26adT%3DArrest%2BRecords:%2B2%2BSecrets%26adU%3DIC DCCollege.edu/Security-Guard%26adT%3DSecurity%2BTraining%26gl%3DUS&usg=AFQjCNGH_XRqgClW9184UwRRvgQm1WbdqQ)

conditions of bond:

- must close current bank accounts
-cannot open up a new bank account
-has to wear GPS tracking device
-curfew 6a-6pm

Trill Clinton
07-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote from the Judge about zimmerman's manipulative actions:
"it is entirely reasonable to believe that if it were not for the electronic monitor GZ would have fled with 130k of other people's money"

He went on to say "it appears to this Court that the defendant (GZ) is manipulating the system to his own benefit"

Wild Cobra
07-05-2012, 01:59 PM
There...

I'll bet the New Black Panther wanna-bes here are glad that someone can now have a shot at him.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 02:09 PM
6 pm curfew??? Fuck that.

Wild Cobra
07-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Any bet takers on if he gets killed before trial?

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 02:18 PM

That would make a lot of people happy and save the state a lot of money. It would be even better if it was a Chinese person that did it so we can avoid more racial bullshit.

Blake
07-05-2012, 02:20 PM

You think he will?

Creepn
07-05-2012, 02:21 PM

I don't know how many times I have to tell you. Black Panthers are irrelevant and aren't going to do shit. I should bet your cable bill money so you can stop posting stupid shit for awhile.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 02:24 PM
You think he will?

I think there's a better chance that he kills himself.

Creepn
07-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Nah this guy thinks he's getting off and will flee to a tropical island drinking pina coladas with the money he was rewarded from the American public.

Trill Clinton
07-05-2012, 02:33 PM

noone is going to risk their freedom behind this coward.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 02:42 PM
noone is going to risk their freedom behind this coward.

maybe someone will stalk him and make Zimmerman mad enough to throw a punch, then the person will shoot Zimmerman under Stand Your Ground. Of course after neutralizing the situation first with a shot to Z's knee.

Trill Clinton
07-05-2012, 02:56 PM
maybe someone will stalk him and make Zimmerman mad enough to throw a punch, then the person will shoot Zimmerman under Stand Your Ground. Of course after neutralizing the situation first with a shot to Z's knee.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/wee-bey-gif.gif

damn good idea

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 03:08 PM
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/wee-bey-gif.gif

damn good idea

:lol well done my ninja

Wild Cobra
07-05-2012, 04:06 PM
You think he will?
I don't know. I think there is a pretty strong possibility, if the wrong people find out where he's staying.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't know. I think there is a pretty strong possibility, if the wrong people find out where he's staying.

and I'm sure when you say "wrong" you mean black.

Blake
07-05-2012, 05:03 PM

So you really don't want to bet on it.

I didn't think you did.

DarrinS
07-05-2012, 07:21 PM
This year, 8000-9000 Trayvons will be murdered -- 93% of them killed by someone who may also look like Obama's son. To put that figure in perspective, around 6400 service men and women have been killed in Iraq/Afghanistan in a period of a decade.

CosmicCowboy
07-05-2012, 07:24 PM
This year, 8000-9000 Trayvons will be murdered -- 93% of them killed by someone who may also look like Obama's son. To put that figure in perspective, around 6400 service men and women have been killed in Iraq/Afghanistan in a period of a decade.

Iraq/Afghanistan is a hell of a bigger tragedy than Trayvon.

Trill Clinton
07-05-2012, 07:47 PM
do you mind going deeper into your statistics? where are the living conditions of these 8000-9000 trayvons?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2012, 08:00 PM

Darrin: Black people are murdered all the time intraracially and people die in combat so by my fucked up reasoning this particular 16 year old shouldn't matter.

DarrinS
07-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Darrin: Black people are murdered all the time intraracially and people die in combat so by my fucked up reasoning this particular 16 year old shouldn't matter.

This case represents one of the 7% of cases where a young back man is killed by a non-black person. He was 17, btw.

CosmicCowboy
07-05-2012, 08:05 PM

He was 17 and yeah in the bigger scheme of things he doesn't matter shit.

Dead is Dead and he isn't coming back.

Zimmerman will be tried by a jury of his peers. He will be found guilty or innocent but either way with all the publicity his life is pretty well fucked.

Seriously, WTF are you sanctimonious bitches bitching about?

Blake
07-05-2012, 08:21 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200840

Creepn
07-05-2012, 09:11 PM

Can I get a statistical link for that claim please?

ChumpDumper
07-05-2012, 09:13 PM
So black people are to blame for Trayvon's death.

Creepn
07-05-2012, 09:21 PM

Zimmerman will be tried by a jury of his peers. He will be found guilty or innocent but either way with all the publicity his life is pretty well fucked.

His death doesn't matter shit? His death doesn't matter shit??? His death sheds light on the shitty syg laws. Hopefully the outcome would bring changes to prevent another tragedy like this. Could be my nephew next.

And fuck Zimmerman's life.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2012, 10:35 PM

gmfb and quit being a sanctimonious drama queen. you are the one crying that Martin's death does not matter. You are the one that has been crying about the persecution that he has suffered. Your hypocrisy becomes very tiring.

Zimmerman may have a stigma against him but viewing from those that have sent him 100s of 1000s of dollars, I imagine that he will do just fine if exonerated. You act like he is universally reviled when in reality you look at the support that he receives from such as yourself I think between the book deal and the money he has gotten for nothing already he will be just fine.

Some people may make this about race but not all. To me for example I care more about the spotlight it is bringing on the stupidity that are Florida gun laws. From what he lies about and how he goes about it, I get the impression that Zimmerman is fully cognizant of them as well.

And before you get all pissy i am not remotely puritanical about guns. I own an M9, a 30.06 and an old .12 so its not like I am looking for a ban.

CosmicCowboy
07-05-2012, 11:06 PM
gmfb and quit being a sanctimonious drama queen. you are the one crying that Martin's death does not matter. You are the one that has been crying about the persecution that he has suffered. Your hypocrisy becomes very tiring.

Zimmerman may have a stigma against him but viewing from those that have sent him 100s of 1000s of dollars, I imagine that he will do just fine if exonerated. You act like he is universally reviled when in reality you look at the support that he receives from such as yourself I think between the book deal and the money he has gotten for nothing already he will be just fine.

Some people may make this about race but not all. To me for example I care more about the spotlight it is bringing on the stupidity that are Florida gun laws. From what he lies about and how he goes about it, I get the impression that Zimmerman is fully cognizant of them as well.

And before you get all pissy i am not remotely puritanical about guns. I own an M9, a 30.06 and an old .12 so its not like I am looking for a ban.

Classic drunk/stoned post.

CosmicCowboy
07-05-2012, 11:09 PM
His death doesn't matter shit? His death doesn't matter shit??? His death sheds light on the shitty syg laws. Hopefully the outcome would bring changes to prevent another tragedy like this. Could be my nephew next.

Except for a small group of family and friends my death doesn't mean shit, your death doesn't mean shit, and if you were a little smarter you would realize that Trayvon's death doesn't mean shit.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-06-2012, 12:43 AM

I don't drink and i do not buy trash so i am having to wait a bit so neither is true.

The dude got $150k in the space of a couple of weeks for doing shit. He will have gotten more than that again by now. He won't be able to go see Luda but ask yourself this: how would you and your friends treat him if he were to hang out with you?

DarrinS
07-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Some people may make this about race but not all.

Race is the only reason we even know about this case.

Creepn
07-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Except for a small group of family and friends my death doesn't mean shit, your death doesn't mean shit, and if you were a little smarter you would realize that Trayvon's death doesn't mean shit.

Hmmm, well then make your death meaningful. I know a neighborhood that has a bunch of stray dogs wandering around. Kids are afraid to go outside. Dog catchers never seem to find them either. I'll send you the location so you can get mauled to death by a bunch of pitbulls. Your death will bring enforcement and will get rid of the stay vicious dogs. Kids will be able to play outside again. Please think of the kids. Who knows, they may build a memorial of you.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Race is the only reason we even know about this case.

I disagree. If a white 17 year old kid got shot walking home by the neighborhood watch and the guy claimed stand your ground it would make news as well. The only difference is that people like yourself would then support the kid.

Florida gun laws and various events that have arisen out of them have been in the national news consistently for quite some time now. They are fucked up.

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 03:05 AM
and I'm sure when you say "wrong" you mean black.
I guess most would be black, but I meant those who think they need to serve justice (revenge.)

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 03:08 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zimmerman claimed self defense. Not SYG. Now of course, it will be a backup defense in trial.

You want to prevent "tragedies" like this? Teach people that the person they assault may be carrying concealed. Tell them that this cannot happen if they don't attack someone.

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 03:14 AM

No Shit.

I like the SYG type laws. I have a few times, against my desire to maintain principle, avoided a couple bars because of the beef someone else had against me. I should be able defend myself without fear of going to jail.

ChumpDumper
07-06-2012, 04:05 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zimmerman claimed self defense. Not SYG. Now of course, it will be a backup defense in trial.

You want to prevent "tragedies" like this? Teach people that the person they assault may be carrying concealed. Tell them that this cannot happen if they don't attack someone.Don't stalk kids with a gun. This cannot happen if a gunman doesn't stalk a kid.

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 04:09 AM
Don't stalk kids with a gun. This cannot happen if a gunman doesn't stalk a kid.
Since when is keeping an eye on a suspect stalking?

We've been over this point over and over. Please look up the legal definition of stalking. Please look up the history of burglaries in the area.

ChumpDumper
07-06-2012, 04:12 AM
Since when is keeping an eye on a suspect stalking?

We've been over this point over and over. Please look up the legal definition of stalking. Please look up the history of burglaries in the area.We're not in a courtroom. I can use the definition that fits.

Zimmerman stalked Martin.

lol suspect

lol wannabe cop

lol liar

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 04:15 AM
We're not in a courtroom. I can use the definition that fits.

Zimmerman stalked Martin.

lol suspect

lol wannabe cop

lol liar
OK, so we see things differently. We already know that. Why are you being so persistent on things already covered?

ChumpDumper
07-06-2012, 04:17 AM
OK, so we see things differently. We already know that. Why are you being so persistent on things already covered?Why should I not be?

You're saying the same stupid things; I'll say the same things I have to counter them.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-06-2012, 04:18 AM
No Shit.

I like the SYG type laws. I have a few times, against my desire to maintain principle, avoided a couple bars because of the beef someone else had against me. I should be able defend myself without fear of going to jail.

Yeah because drinking and guns just go so well together. And you want to claim that I am drunk posting.

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 04:24 AM
Why should I not be?

You're saying the same stupid things; I'll say the same things I have to counter them.
I actually said something different, and you responded with the same shit. Then I repeated some sentiment I made in the past. I realized this was pointless, so I made my comment about the repeating.

What do you think repeating the same shit over will accomplish?

ChumpDumper
07-06-2012, 04:29 AM
I actually said something different, and you responded with the same shit. Then I repeated some sentiment I made in the past. I realized this was pointless, so I made my comment about the repeating.

What do you think repeating the same shit over will accomplish?What do you think repeating the same shit over will accomplish?

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 04:36 AM
What do you think repeating the same shit over will accomplish?
Why are you repeating me?

LOL...

ChumpDumper
07-06-2012, 04:49 AM
Why are you repeating me?

LOL...Exactly.

boutons_deux
07-06-2012, 08:25 AM
"for those who feel Mr. Zimmerman was justified in his actions,
for those who feel they would do the same if they were in Mr. Zimmerman's shoes"

give money to GZ defense. You someday may be lucky enough to stalk and kill a young black hoodie male.

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/press-releases/34-regarding-the-one-million-dollar-bond-set-for-george-zimmerman

jack sommerset
07-06-2012, 08:48 AM
for those who feel they would do the same if they were in Mr. Zimmerman's shoes"

give money to GZ defense. You someday may be lucky enough to stalk and kill a young black hoodie male.

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/press-releases/34-regarding-the-one-million-dollar-bond-set-for-george-zimmerman

My brother, I'm going to take your advice but for different reasons. He shouldnt be in jail in the first place. Thanks for the suggestion. God bless

Trill Clinton
07-06-2012, 09:59 AM

:lol this shit is so sad its funny. yea people, donate all of your hard earned currency to post poor george's bail:sleep

boutons_deux
07-06-2012, 11:01 AM
gotta figger that Z's lawyer is gonna get some, maybe a LOT, of those donations to Z.

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 04:14 PM
:lol this shit is so sad its funny. yea people, donate all of your hard earned currency to post poor george's bail:sleep
No funny at all. There are quite a few people out there who think he's being shafted. He shouldn't be in jail. The evidence in the public eye of many is that he shot someone assaulting him. Simple self defense. The reason Martin initiated assault wasn't good enough.

clambake
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM
There's really no doubt that he stalked this kid and killed him.

DisAsTerBot
07-06-2012, 04:29 PM
gotta figger that Z's lawyer is gonna get some, maybe a LOT, of those donations to Z.

z's lawyer is going to get money from the defense fund?!?!!?

shocking!

Trill Clinton
07-06-2012, 05:06 PM
No funny at all. There are quite a few people out there who think he's being shafted. He shouldn't be in jail. The evidence in the public eye of many is that he shot someone assaulting him. Simple self defense. The reason Martin initiated assault wasn't good enough.

those people are idiots.

trayvon fought for his life

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 05:55 PM
those people are idiots.

trayvon fought for his life
We have different opinions. Maybe you are right. Maybe I am right. One of us will be wrong in the end, but neither of us really know yet.

Trill Clinton
07-06-2012, 06:25 PM
We have different opinions. Maybe you are right. Maybe I am right. One of us will be wrong in the end, but neither of us really know yet.

I think my opinion makes more sense.

bobbyjoe
07-06-2012, 07:27 PM

Actually, the irony is that a lot of the donations are going to end up in the hands of the Martin family once they file a civil claim against GZ and GZ is forced to settle or loses in court.

Without these donations, George wouldn't have much in the way of assets to recover, but the 6 figure (and counting) donations change things.

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Actually, the irony is that a lot of the donations are going to end up in the hands of the Martin family once they file a civil claim against GZ and GZ is forced to settle or loses in court.

Without these donations, George wouldn't have much in the way of assets to recover, but the 6 figure (and counting) donations change things.
I kniow the law varies by state, but I don't think that will happen. The fund can be set up for specific purposes and be protected.

If Zimmerman is innocent like I think, then maybe he should sue for the mental suffering Martin and the media put him through.

bobbyjoe
07-06-2012, 07:43 PM

Suppose you are walking in a predominantly black neighborhood late at night visiting a friend (I'm assuming you aren't black) to watch a Spurs game.

Now suppose on your way home you notice a 200 poundish black guy in his late 20's staring at you and then following you on your way home.

Now suppose you turn onto the street your friend lives and you spot him again following you. You ask him why he's following you and he responds by askig you what are you doing in the neigborhood.

Is it possible you'd see this as him implying you don't belong in the neighborhood? Suppose you take a bit of an exception to his comment and tell him it's none of his business really after you realize he's just a civilian, not a cop or a security guard. Suppose he then says "Sir, you seem to be acting a bit suspicious to me. Why don't you stay here until the police arrive. I called them and they are on their way to ask you a few questions".

What's your next action? Can anyone on here truthfully say (and obviously this is speculation, but I think this is a very reasonable possibility of how thngs transpired) that they would feel they should tell a complete stranger who hasn't identified himself to you as being a neighborhood watchman what they were doing and where they were going? Would there not be a voice inside you saying (uhh, I have no idea who this stranger is or what he wants, so it might not be a good idea to tell him where my friend lives)?

And if you found out someone had called the cops on you when all you were doing was going to a friend's house that you wouldn't be at the least vey upset?

Wild Cobra
07-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Suppose you are walking in a predominantly black neighborhood late at night visiting a friend (I'm assuming you aren't black) to watch a Spurs game.

Now suppose on your way home you notice a 200 poundish black guy in his late 20's staring at you and then following you on your way home.

Now suppose you turn onto the street your friend lives and you spot him again following you. You ask him why he's following you and he responds by askig you what are you doing in the neigborhood.

Is it possible you'd see this as him implying you don't belong in the neighborhood? Suppose you take a bit of an exception to his comment and tell him it's none of his business really after you realize he's just a civilian, not a cop or a security guard. Suppose he then says "Sir, you seem to be acting a bit suspicious to me. Why don't you stay here until the police arrive. I called them and they are on their way to ask you a few questions".

What's your next action? Can anyone on here truthfully say (and obviously this is speculation, but I think this is a very reasonable possibility of how thngs transpired) that they would feel they should tell a complete stranger who hasn't identified himself to you as being a neighborhood watchman what they were doing and where they were going? Would there not be a voice inside you saying (uhh, I have no idea who this stranger is or what he wants, so it might not be a good idea to tell him where my friend lives)?

And if you found out someone had called the cops on you when all you were doing was going to a friend's house that you wouldn't be at the least vey upset?
If I had someone following me, I would place a call to the police. I can handle myself, but the laws are less forgiving in Oregon than in Florida.

I had something similar happen a few years back, but I was in a car. Turned out we both called the police on each other.

This hypothetical Black area that I'm walking in. Was there a recent rash of burglaries committed by whites?

jack sommerset
07-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Looks like many prayers have been answered. Zimmerman is out. God bless

Trill Clinton
07-07-2012, 09:11 AM

Great question, unfortunately the pro-zimmerman posters will not give you a honest answer because it makes their defense of zimmerman look questionable.

bobbyjoe
07-08-2012, 12:24 AM
If I had someone following me, I would place a call to the police. I can handle myself, but the laws are less forgiving in Oregon than in Florida.

I had something similar happen a few years back, but I was in a car. Turned out we both called the police on each other.

This hypothetical Black area that I'm walking in. Was there a recent rash of burglaries committed by whites?

- To make this a better analogy, let's say that yes there was a recent rash of burglaries committed by whites. However, you are visiting a friend in a different city than the one you live in and you only occasionally visit this neighborhood so let's suppose you aren't privy to that information.

- For arguments sake, let's say that the guy was close enough to you that you went ahead and made a call to the police and they told you "OK, we'll be right over, but it does usually take us 3-5 minutes or so to get to your location" and you run into the man following you before the police arrive. What would you do then if he started questioning you about what you were doing in the neighborhood and told you to stay put until the cops got there to confirm you weren't in the process of committing a crime?

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 03:15 AM
What would you do then if he started questioning you about what you were doing in the neighborhood and told you to stay put until the cops got there to confirm you weren't in the process of committing a crime?
LOL...

That's really laughable.

I would laugh in has face and walk away, but tell him I was visiting. I wouldn't give him any more information that what is enough to diffuse the situation. I wouldn't escalate it. I would call the police if I thought it necessary. I most certainly wouldn't do anything to escalate a situation with someone of unknown ability in hand to hand, or weaponry, with no witnesses. I have however in public places!

LOL...

Do you really think Zimmerman said something like that to Martin?

bobbyjoe
07-08-2012, 04:10 AM
Absolutely something to that effect I think is a strong possibility. I'm not sure why it's so laughable when the lead detective told Zimmerman a witness had told him the reason for the altercation is that Martin was trying to resist being illegally detained.

Zimmerman was 100% convinced Martin was a criminal. Hell, he even kept referring to Martin as "the suspect" in the interrogation room the night he shot him. He didn't want him to get away.

I can't imagine a scenario in which Zimmerman would take Martin at his word that he was just visiting if TM was to hypothetically laugh in his face and walk away as you suggest. That only works if the guy lets you walk away without escalating the situation.

Given that Zimmerman was convinced Trayon was a criminal, how do you think he'd have reacted if Trayvon told him "I'm just going home to watch the allstar game". Do you really think he'd just walk away and say "Oh, ok. Enjoy the game. Go West!?!"

Something had to have happened to escalate the situation. Mentally stable people don't just attack total strangers out of the blue.

Let's flip the script. Suppose you were Zimmerman and convinced the guy was a criminal. What would you say to him when you crossed paths?

PS. Let's also remember that Zimmerman shot Travyon 60 feet from the T intersection that he claims the fight started at. The shooting took place 60 feet closer to where Trayvon's dad's GF lived. So, to your point about walking away, it could well be that Trayvon tried to get away from George and go home (perhaps after swinging at him or arguing with him or seeing his gun) but George wasn't cool with that and chased him. One witness has said she saw 2 folks running and one in pursuit. It would all explain why the body was mysteriously found 60 feet from where they allegedly started to fight...

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 04:16 AM
Absolutely something to that effect I think is a strong possibility. I'm not sure why it's so laughable when the lead detective told Zimmerman a witness had told him the reason for the altercation is that Martin was trying to resist being illegally detained.

Zimmerman was 100% convinced Martin was a criminal. Hell, he even kept referring to Martin as "the suspect" in the interrogation room the night he shot him. He didn't want him to get away.

I can't imagine a scenario in which Zimmerman would take Martin at his word that he was just visiting if TM was to hypothetically laugh in his face and walk away as you suggest. That only works if the guy lets you walk away without escalating the situation.

Given that Zimmerman was convinced Trayon was a criminal, how do you think he'd have reacted if Trayvon told him "I'm just going home to watch the allstar game". Do you really think he'd just walk away and say "Oh, ok. Enjoy the game. Go West!?!"

Something had to have happened to escalate the situation. Mentally stable people don't just attack total strangers out of the blue.

Let's flip the script. Suppose you were Zimmerman and convinced the guy was a criminal. What would you say to him when you crossed paths?
Look, if there is merit to Zimmerman attempting to restrain Martin with suspicion and not probable cause, then I agree there is cause to convict Zimmerman. I just don't believe that was the case.

bobbyjoe
07-08-2012, 05:06 AM
I take that to mean you believe that Martin simply reacted violently to being followed and wanted to prove a point to Zimmerman?

If so, what is your theory as to why Martin would initially react to Zimmerman by running away?

Zimmerman's written statement says Trayvon circled his car but then ran away from him and ran to the street on which his dad's GF lived.

Why would Trayvon run away from Zimmerman if he wanted to start trouble with him? If his intent is to teach Zimmerman a listen once he observes him following/watching him, why would he run and head towards the house he was staying at? How could he possibly have known he'd ever see Zimmerman again when he chose to run away fom him?

It just doesn't add up... Zimmerman wants us to believe Trayvon did a complete 180 in his mindset of going from being scared enough to run away to then confronting and attacking without any provocation just a few seconds later. Maybe that's believable if they prove Trayvon is bipolar or schizophrenic. If not, it just doesn't make sense.

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 05:21 AM
I take that to mean you believe that Martin simply reacted violently to being followed and wanted to prove a point to Zimmerman?

Yes, that's what I believe.

If so, what is your theory as to why Martin would initially react to Zimmerman by running away?

Is that the fact?

Zimmerman's written statement says Trayvon circled his car but then ran away from him and ran to the street on which his dad's GF lived.

I don't recall seeing that. Did I miss something crucial? Can you direct me to it?

Why would Trayvon run away from Zimmerman if he wanted to start trouble with him? If his intent is to teach Zimmerman a listen once he observes him following/watching him, why would he run and head towards the house he was staying at? How could he possibly have known he'd ever see Zimmerman again when he chose to run away fom him?

Again, I didn't see evidence as to that being the case. I know his girlfriend is on record as telling him to run away, but I don't believe that's what happened.

It just doesn't add up... Zimmerman wants us to believe Trayvon did a complete 180 in his mindset of going from being scared enough to run away to then confronting and attacking without any provocation just a few seconds later. Maybe that's believable if they prove Trayvon is bipolar or schizophrenic. If not, it just doesn't make sense.

If you say so. I missed it if that's what happened. Again, please point me to where this is in evidence.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Look, if there is merit to Zimmerman attempting to restrain Martin with suspicion and not probable cause, then I agree there is cause to convict Zimmerman. I just don't believe that was the case.

Yeah skittles and a hoodie are grounds for probable cause....

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 05:40 AM
Yeah skittles and a hoodie are grounds for probable cause....
Yep...

You are most definitely stupid enough to believe that.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Yep...

You are most definitely stupid enough to believe that.

Derpa derp derp. You are the one that said it. I just mocked you for it.

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 06:31 AM
Derpa derp derp. You are the one that said it. I just mocked you for it.
There you go again, making things up and lying.

Please show me where I said that, you fucking low life liar.

Here I am, having an honest discussion with BobbyJoe, and here you are, being a lowlife jerk.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-08-2012, 06:34 AM
There you go again, making things up and lying.

Please show me where I said that, you fucking low life liar.

Do you even know what probable cause means and who or what it applies to?

Zimmerman doesn't get to play cop and even if he did walking with skittles and a hoodie at night in the rain is not anything remotely implying a crime.

This is once again you lacking critical thinking skills in regards to what you say or the logical extensions thereof.

You can call me a lowlife all you like but as with everything you can show no specifics. You and your stupidity on the other hand has a long line of empirical examples to demonstrate the truth of that.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-08-2012, 06:36 AM
Here I am, having an honest discussion with BobbyJoe, and here you are, being a lowlife jerk.

:cry

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 06:36 AM
I have to wonder Fuzzy, if you are the inspiration for the movie Sucker Punch.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-08-2012, 06:37 AM
I have to wonder Fuzzy, if you are the inspiration for the movie Sucker Punch.

I have to wonder are you the inspiration behind the movie Idiocracy?

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Well, I never heard of that movie and had to look it up. It doesn't surprise me it's in you favorite movie list.

You still didn't show me where I said what you accuse me of.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Well, I never heard of that movie and had to look it up. It doesn't surprise me it's in you favorite movie list.

You still didn't show me where I said what you accuse me of.

I realize you cannot see or understand it and that goes back to my point about your inablility to understand logical extensions. You said:

Think about it some more. I'll give you a hint: what do you think is the case?

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 06:55 AM
I realize you cannot see or understand it and that goes back to my point about your inablility to understand logical extensions. You said:

Think about it some more. I'll give you a hint: what do you think is the case?
I'm sorry if you thinking capacity is too retarded to understand my point. I'm sure BobbyJoe understood. Either way, it would be proper for you to ask for clarification instead of being accusatory like you are. It's just farther proof you are a moron.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-08-2012, 06:59 AM
I'm sorry if you thinking capacity is too retarded to understand my point. I'm sure BobbyJoe understood. Either way, it would be proper for you to ask for clarification instead of being accusatory like you are. It's just farther proof you are a moron.

I don't need clarification. You think probable cause is an issue in Zimmerman 'restraining' Martin.

As i stated not only do you not know what the hell you are talking about but you fail to understand what you are saying implies beyond the immediate.

BradLohaus
07-08-2012, 11:51 AM
On Martin running:

From the part of Zimmerman's call to police where he says, "He's running" to the time he hangs up is almost exactly 2 minutes. The girlfriend DeeDee says she heard their (GZ and TM) verbal exchange a few seconds before her and Martin's call went dead.

If you look at the phone records of both calls, from the time of Zimmerman's "He's running" to a best guess of DeeDee hearing "Why are you following me?" looks to be close to 4 minutes.

Where did Martin go for those 4 minutes? Looking at the map of the complex, surely he could have made it home in a fraction of that time if he ran, or even jogged. Why didn't he just run inside his house? Not that he had to, but if he was scared of/concerned about Zimmerman, then why wouldn't he just do that?

Seems like he either ran to his house, or close to his house, and then went back up towards the "T" area of the sidewalks, or he ran for just a few moments and then lingered in that area somewhere until he saw Zimmerman again. Unless someone can think of another explanation for his whereabouts during that time. At one point during her interview DeeDee says something like "He (TM) said he wasn't going to run because he's right by his father's house." Right by is vague of course, but if he was close enough to say "right by", then how did he end up at the sidewalk "T"? He would have had to have gone back.

Putting together a timeline for the actions of both is going to be basically the whole case, and 4 minutes is a very long time here.

Creepn
07-08-2012, 12:10 PM
^Doesn't want his pursuer to know where he lives and put his little brother in harm's way. He was trying to shake him off to me.

Trill Clinton
07-08-2012, 01:53 PM
so now trayvon should have walked home and be followed by the creep stalking him? does that make any sense? i'm starting to believe some of you have ZERO survival skills lol.

can't remember who, but early in the original thread some posters were saying that if someone pointed a gun at them they wouldn't fight, instead they'd turn their backs on the guy and run lmaooo.

Wild Cobra
07-08-2012, 03:30 PM
^Doesn't want his pursuer to know where he lives and put his little brother in harm's way. He was trying to shake him off to me.

so now trayvon should have walked home and be followed by the creep stalking him? does that make any sense? i'm starting to believe some of you have ZERO survival skills lol.

can't remember who, but early in the original thread some posters were saying that if someone pointed a gun at them they wouldn't fight, instead they'd turn their backs on the guy and run lmaooo.

He should have called the police if his concern was safety. We know he had a working cell phone.

Creepn
07-08-2012, 04:23 PM
He should have called the police if his concern was safety. We know he had a working cell phone.

Maybe he should have but as I explained to you before, calling the police is a last resort type of thing for AA's. Calling the cops brings the extreme possibility of more trouble either by the cops, the escaped suspect or the suspect's affiliates.

Stop being so faux naive to the fact that cops and blacks don't exactly have a cozy relationship.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Good god, how the fuck is people still arguing about this months later?

Creepn
07-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Good god, how the fuck is people still arguing about this months later?

Months later? This whole thing is still current ongoing news.

Agloco
07-08-2012, 06:57 PM

He was 17, in a strange environment and under duress. You're expecting a fully rational response from this kid?

Wild Cobra
07-09-2012, 02:04 AM
Maybe he should have but as I explained to you before, calling the police is a last resort type of thing for AA's. Calling the cops brings the extreme possibility of more trouble either by the cops, the escaped suspect or the suspect's affiliates.

Stop being so faux naive to the fact that cops and blacks don't exactly have a cozy relationship.
You live in the past. You really think teaching kids your "black code" will make things better for them?

If the argument is he was worried about bringing an intruder to his brother, then he should have called the police. Period. You don't go beating the shit out of someone just because they are following you.

Wild Cobra
07-09-2012, 02:05 AM
He was 17, in a strange environment and under duress. You're expecting a fully rational response from this kid?
Desire, yes. Expect, no. Kids doing stupid things get so many killed. Cars, motorcycles, bicycles, even skateboards and simpler ways. Why should Zimmerman pay for protecting himself from assault?

Trill Clinton
07-09-2012, 08:27 AM
You live in the past. You really think teaching kids your "black code" will make things better for them?

If the argument is he was worried about bringing an intruder to his brother, then he should have called the police. Period. You don't go beating the shit out of someone just because they are following you.

lol @ "past" its STILL a reality TODAY. bottom line, trayvon should never had been put in the situation. a 17 year old child doesn't always make rational decisions at that age, especially when they're frightened. its easy to say "do this" or "do that" when you're a 60 year old white male.

Wild Cobra
07-09-2012, 01:52 PM
lol @ "past" its STILL a reality TODAY. bottom line, trayvon should never had been put in the situation. a 17 year old child doesn't always make rational decisions at that age, especially when they're frightened. its easy to say "do this" or "do that" when you're a 60 year old white male.
So if you think you spot the guy burglarizing the area, just pretend nothing is wrong if he's young? Is that your message?

clambake
07-09-2012, 01:56 PM
So if you think you spot the guy burglarizing the area, just pretend nothing is wrong if he's young? Is that your message?

tell us what martin was stealing.

be specific

Trill Clinton
07-09-2012, 02:05 PM

do you suggest people call 911 on everybody they see walking down the street? how would I know what the guy burglarizing looks like?

sounds like paranoia

Wild Cobra
07-09-2012, 02:53 PM
do you suggest people call 911 on everybody they see walking down the street? how would I know what the guy burglarizing looks like?

sounds like paranoia
tell us what martin was stealing.

be specific
I see you have a bad memory. I suggest you refresh yourself on the burglary incidents in the area.

No. I am not saying he was stealing. I am saying there was reason to be suspicious on unknown people in the area, especially if he was looking in people's windows.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-09-2012, 02:59 PM
I see you have a bad memory. I suggest you refresh yourself on the burglary incidents in the area.

No. I am not saying he was stealing. I am saying there was reason to be suspicious on unknown people in the area, especially if he was looking in people's windows.

That's not how it works, dolt. Zimmerman hearing that some black kids had been stealing is no excuse for him following every black kid walking down the street. And yeah I am sure Martin was going up to the houses up to the windows and seeing if any were open.

Better keep those eyes forward or Zims gonna come get you.

clambake
07-09-2012, 03:35 PM

he's fucking lying about him looking in windows.

also, i guess you're suggesting that if george doesn't know them it makes them unknown.

all this bullshit talk about george embracing people of color.......yet he managed to ignore the martins.....that live there.

Wild Cobra
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
he's fucking lying about him looking in windows.

Wow...

If you were there and saw the whole thing develop, then you should make yourself available as a witness.

You never told us you saw everything happen. How else would you know he's lying?

clambake
07-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Wow...

If you were there and saw the whole thing develop, then you should make yourself available as a witness.

You never told us you saw everything happen. How else would you know he's lying?

there's only 2 things known for certain.

george killed the kid and george is a liar. these 2 things are undeniable.

Wild Cobra
07-09-2012, 04:27 PM
there's only 2 things known for certain.

george killed the kid and george is a liar. these 2 things are undeniable.
Everybody lies at times. It most certainly doesn't mean he lied about everything.

Are you really using that as the reason to say he's guilty? Pretty pathetic reason if you ask me.

clambake
07-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Everybody lies at times. It most certainly doesn't mean he lied about everything.

Are you really using that as the reason to say he's guilty? Pretty pathetic reason if you ask me.

you're so fucking stupid, pretty pathetic if you ask me.

george lied to the judge right out of the gate. so did his wife.

they're bottom feeders, which explains your support for them.

Creepn
07-09-2012, 05:25 PM

Um... saying "no honey that dress doesn't make you look fat" is a little different than lying to a judge in court.

TeyshaBlue
07-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Um... saying "no honey that dress doesn't make you look fat" is as little different than lying to a judge in court.

lol

BradLohaus
07-09-2012, 08:11 PM

It's a theory, but there was no mention of that when the prosecutor interviewed DeeDee the girlfriend about their phone call. She never says anything about it and he never even asked. Nothing she says suggests that was a possibility at all, and she's supposed to be crucial to destroying GZ's self defense claim.

BTW, if anybody hasn't listened to that interview with a transcript yet, you should. It's a disaster. It's one leading question after another.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 03:23 AM
It's a theory, but there was no mention of that when the prosecutor interviewed DeeDee the girlfriend about their phone call. She never says anything about it and he never even asked. Nothing she says suggests that was a possibility at all, and she's supposed to be crucial to destroying GZ's self defense claim.

BTW, if anybody hasn't listened to that interview with a transcript yet, you should. It's a disaster. It's one leading question after another.

Wow...

I located the interview and listened to it. Doesn't look good for Trayvon. She says he's by his place, but two minutes later is out of breath and not going to run? Then the altercation happens?

Found the video of him at the 7-11 also. He probably couldn't run worth a shit anyway wearing his pants like a prison faerie.

clambake
07-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Wow...

He probably couldn't run worth a shit anyway wearing his pants like a prison faerie.

another gem from wc's thoughts.

clambake
07-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Wow...

I located the interview and listened to it. Doesn't look good for Trayvon. She says he's by his place, but two minutes later is out of breath and not going to run? Then the altercation happens?

good, you agree that he stood his ground and got killed by his stalker.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 09:47 AM

Never heard the gf's interview tbh. Will have to find it.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 09:57 AM
This interview? yup, looks like zimmerman followed a frightened child.

PROSECUTOR: I want to focus on that day, February 26, when you know obviously he was unfortunately killed, and I’m sorry to ask you about this. But did you have conversations with him that day?
GIRLFRIEND: Yes.
PROSECUTOR: At some point did you find out that Trayvon was going to the store?
GIRLFRIEND: Around 6 something.
PROSECUTOR: OK, and did he tell you what store he was going to?
GIRLFRIEND: No. He just said [inaudible] store.
PROSECUTOR: OK, did he say why he was going to the store?
GIRLFRIEND: Yes.
PROSECUTOR: What did he say he was going to the store for?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, his little brother. Some food and some drink.
PROSECUTOR: OK, yeah, tell me what happened as he’s talking to you when he’s leaving the store on his way back home.
GIRLFRIEND: It started raining.
PROSECUTOR: It started raining, and did he go somewhere?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, he ran to the, um, mail thing.
PROSECUTOR: I’m sorry what?
GIRLFRIEND: Like a mail, like a shed.
PROSECUTOR: Like a mail area, like a covered area, because it was raining? So did he tell you he was already inside, like, the gated place?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. He ran. That’s when the phone hung up.
PROSECUTOR: I’m sorry?
GIRLFRIEND: The phone hung up and I called him back again.
PROSECUTOR: And what else did Trayvon tell you?
GIRLFRIEND: And like—-
PROSECUTOR: And I know this is difficult for you but just take your time and tell us what you remember happened.
GIRLFRIEND: A couple minutes later, like, he come and tell me this man is watching him.
PROSECUTOR: OK, did he describe the man that was watching him?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, he said white.
PROSECUTOR: OK, did he say whether the man was standing, sitting…?
GIRLFRIEND: He was in a car.
PROSECUTOR: He was in a car? And what did he say about the man who was watching—-
GIRLFRIEND: He was on the phone.
PROSECUTOR: He was on the phone? OK, and what did Trayvon say after that?
GIRLFRIEND: He was telling me that this man was watching him, so he, like, started walking.
PROSECUTOR: He, Trayvon, started walking?
GIRLFRIEND: He gonna start walking. And then the phone hung up and then I called him back again. And then, I said, ‘What are you doing?’ He said he’s walking, and he said this man is still following him, behind the car. He put his hoodie on.
PROSECUTOR: He, Trayvon, put his hoodie on?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, ’cause, he said, it was still a little bit dripping water so he put his hoodie on. So I said, ’What’s going on?’ He said, this man is still watching from a car. So he about to run from the back. I told him, go to his dad’s house. Run to his dad’s house.
PROSECUTOR: Go to what?
GIRLFRIEND: Run to his dad’s house.
PROSECUTOR: To his dad’s house?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. So he said he was about to run from the back, so the next that I hear, he just run. I can hear that the wind blowing.
PROSECUTOR: So you could tell he was running at that time? OK. And then what happened?
GIRLFRIEND: Then he said, he lost him.
PROSECUTOR: He lost what, the man?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah.
PROSECUTOR: So was Trayvon, at that time, you could tell he was, like, out of breath, like excited?
PROSECUTOR: OK. Take your time, I know this is difficult for you.
GIRLFRIEND: So he lost him. He was breathing hard. And by the sound of his voice, his voice kind of changed.
PROSECUTOR: Who, Trayvon’s?
PROSECUTOR: OK. What do you mean by that? His voice changed?
GIRLFRIEND: [inaudible]
PROSECUTOR: I’m sorry?
GIRLFRIEND: I know he was scared.
PROSECUTOR: I know what you are trying to tell me but if you could describe to me how you could tell he was scared.
GIRLFRIEND: His voice was getting kind of low.
PROSECUTOR: So you could tell he was emotional, like somebody who was in fear?
PROSECUTOR: He was breathing hard?
GIRLFRIEND: He said he had lost him and he was breathing hard and I told him ‘Keep running.’
PROSECUTOR: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy?
PROSECUTOR: OK.
GIRLFRIEND: I said, ‘Keep running.’ He said he ain’t gonna run. ‘Cause he said he is right by his father’s house. And then in a couple minutes he said the man is following him again. He’s behind him. I said, ‘Run!’ He said he was not going to run. I knew he was not going to run because he was out of breath. And then he was getting excited, the guy’s getting close to him. I told him, ‘Run!’ And I told him, ‘Keep running!’ He not going to run. I tell him, ‘Why are you not running?’ He said ’I’m not gonna.’ He was tired. I know he was tired.
PROSECUTOR: I am sorry, Trayvon said he was not running because—-he’s not going to run he said because you could tell he was tired? How could you tell he was tired?
GIRLFRIEND: He was breathing hard.
PROSECUTOR: Real hard?
GIRLFRIEND: Real hard. And then he told me this guy was getting close! He told me the guy was getting real close to him. And the next I hear is, ‘Why are you following me for?’
PROSECUTOR: OK. Let me make sure I understand this so, Trayvon tells you the guy is getting closer to him and then you hear Trayvon saying something.
PROSECUTOR: And what do you hear Trayvon saying?
GIRLFRIEND: ‘Why are you following me for?’
PROSECUTOR: ‘Why are you following me for?’
PROSECUTOR: And then what happened?
GIRLFRIEND: I heard this man, like an old man say, ‘What are you doing around here?’
PROSECUTOR: OK, so you definitely could tell another voice that was not Trayvon and you heard this other voice say what?
GIRLFRIEND: ‘What are you doing around here?’
PROSECUTOR: ‘What are you doing around here?’ OK.
GIRLFRIEND: And I call Trayvon, ‘Trayon, what’s going on? What’s going on?’
PROSECUTOR: This is you saying that?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. Then, I am calling him and he didn’t answer.
PROSECUTOR: No answer from Trayvon?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. I hear some like ‘bump.’ You could hear someone had bumped Trayvon. I could hear the grass.
PROSECUTOR: OK. So you could hear there was something going on, like something hitting something?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. I could hear the grass thing.
PROSECUTOR: Out of the…?
PROSECUTOR: OK, and then what happened?
GIRLFRIEND: And then, I was still screaming, I was saying, ‘Trayvon! Trayvon!’
PROSECUTOR: And there was no response?
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah and then the next thing the phone just shut off.
PROSECUTOR: The phone shut off?
GIRLFRIEND: It just shut off.
You can listen to the recording at Democracy Now here (http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/18/i_know_he_was_scared_trayvon)

clambake
07-10-2012, 10:14 AM
martin beat him up while holding a phone.

sure he did.

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2012, 10:54 AM
I could hear the grass.

elbamba
07-10-2012, 10:57 AM
This interview? yup, looks like zimmerman followed a frightened child.
here (http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/18/i_know_he_was_scared_trayvon)[/B]

Could be. It would be interesting to see two phone records to compare times. I don't think her testimony helps when she says that Martin started saying he was not going to run. I get her explanation, he was tired and scared, however, it would be easy to use this to support a theory that Martin decided he was going to confront Zimmerman. Afterall, he was not too tired to kick the crap out of Zimmerman or too scared to run away once actually confronted, if Zimmerman confronted Martin.

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2012, 10:58 AM
The girlfriend lost all credibility with me when she waited a month to report it only after being contacted/coached by the Martins attorney.

BradLohaus
07-10-2012, 11:11 AM
martin beat him up while holding a phone.

sure he did.

He had those hands free ear plugs. The police found them in his pockets.

BradLohaus
07-10-2012, 11:23 AM
GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. I hear some like ‘bump.’ You could hear someone had bumped Trayvon. I could hear the grass.

It was that statement right there that really made me question this whole thing. That's a completely worthless statement and the state never even followed up on it for strong details. She's an ear witness listening on a cell phone... but she can break down the logistics of a fight? There's no way you can tell who physically initiated things over a cell phone with any degree of certainty at all.

clambake
07-10-2012, 01:03 PM
He had those hands free ear plugs. The police found them in his pockets.

so, now martin's ears are in his pockets?

clambake
07-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Afterall, he was not too tired to kick the crap out of Zimmerman or too scared to run away once actually confronted, if Zimmerman confronted Martin.

a couple of scratches that required nothing.

kicked the crap out of him. lol

Blake
07-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Wow...

Doesn't look good for Trayvon.

Do you think he'll get jail time?

clambake
07-10-2012, 01:18 PM
The girlfriend lost all credibility with me when she waited a month to report it only after being contacted/coached by the Martins attorney.

and you give the undeniable liar all the credibility.

of course you do.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 01:41 PM

LOL but Zimmerman keeps his credibility even though he and his wife lied authorities?

You are a gem.

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2012, 02:03 PM
and you give the undeniable liar all the credibility.

of course you do.

LOL but Zimmerman keeps his credibility even though he and his wife lied authorities?

You are a gem.

You guys crack me up. Unlike you guys, i'm not invested in a "side". I think they are both lying but when it finally gets in front of a jury they aren't going to have enough evidence to convict Zimmerman of murder 2 beyond a shadow of a doubt.

elbamba
07-10-2012, 02:11 PM
a couple of scratches that required nothing.

kicked the crap out of him. lol

Could not have been that tired.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 02:14 PM
K, I read the transcript. To sum it up, he was definitely stalked and Martin ran trying to lose him and tired himself out. He was in a legitimate fear state when he saw him again because it confirms his suspicions that someone was chasing him. (My opinion,this moment is where Zimmerman had him in his sights and was approaching him.This is where he didn't want to lead his stalker to the house where his brother lived and stood his ground.)Martin asked a non-provoking question while Zimmerman responded with a confrontational retort.

clambake
07-10-2012, 02:16 PM
You guys crack me up. Unlike you guys, i'm not invested in a "side". I think they are both lying but when it finally gets in front of a jury they aren't going to have enough evidence to convict Zimmerman of murder 2 beyond a shadow of a doubt.

george never lost his credibility to you.

clearly invested.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 02:19 PM

So you would be too tired to fight back to defend yourself after running? Please.His fatigue also tells me that it would be difficult to dish out life threatening hits as well.

clambake
07-10-2012, 02:19 PM

you can get scratched by falling down.

any clever attorney would know that.

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2012, 02:38 PM
george never lost his credibility to you.

clearly invested.

GFY

I have said it over and over. Zimmerman sounds like a scumbag.

Two fuckups met on a dark rainy night. One got his ass whipped, the other got shot. Tragic and unnecessary, but not Murder 2 beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 03:13 PM
There are places in the tape, and the stress of her voice, that it appears she's making up part of it. Again, he's "right by his house" then two minutes later he's breathing hard....

Who was stalking how Clamboy?

Now this democracy Now clip...

Come on people, listen to the whole interview, and her inconsistencies. Not clips.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 03:15 PM
K, I read the transcript. To sum it up, he was definitely stalked and Martin ran trying to lose him and tired himself out. He was in a legitimate fear state when he saw him again because it confirms his suspicions that someone was chasing him. (My opinion,this moment is where Zimmerman had him in his sights and was approaching him.This is where he didn't want to lead his stalker to the house where his brother lived and stood his ground.)Martin asked a non-provoking question while Zimmerman responded with a confrontational retort.
You need to listen to the girl's words. Not just the written text, and the whole thing. Not just the clip.

elbamba
07-10-2012, 03:48 PM
you can get scratched by falling down.

any clever attorney would know that.

You can also get scratched from having your head slammed into pavement repeatidly. Her testimony does nothing but suggest that she made various conclusions as to what happened and what Martin's state of mind was at the time of the incident. Her testimony, if accurate supports that Martin made initial verbal communication. Her testimony suggests that Zimmerman was not really being that aggressive or threatening. Asking the following question does not sound like he was premeditating murder "what are you doing around here?". Finally, her testimony does not support who threw the first punch or who was the physical aggressor.

Much of her testimony would be inadmissible, such as the following exchange:

Prosecutor: "I know what you are trying to tell me but if yo could describe how you could tell he was scared."

Girlfriend: "His voice was low"

Prosecutor: "So you could tell he was emotional, like sombody who was in fear?"

Girlfriend: "Yeah"

I just don't think this testimony helps the prosecution. I could be wrong, but if anything, it supports that they overcharged Zimmerman.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 03:52 PM
"His voice was low."

He was being stealthful, awaiting the opportunity to attack Zimmerman I bet.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 03:52 PM
"His voice was low."

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 03:57 PM
"His voice was low."

Inserting supposition for facts: the WC Way.

elbamba
07-10-2012, 03:57 PM
So you would be too tired to fight back to defend yourself after running? Please. His fatigue also tells me that it would be difficult to dish out life threatening hits as well.

The testimony doesn't support any need for Martin to defend himself. He made the initial verbal communication. Zimmerman's reply does not sound like someone who is about to put a bullet through Martin's stomach. If her testimony is accurate, I think she hurts the prosecution.

One last thing, according to her, Martin was right by his father's house and that is why he stopped running and apparently would not run after that. Why not run to his father's house if he was right there? Why continue to walk a few minutes outside? Why continue to talk on the phone while you are running away?

To me this creates more doubt as to the authenticity of the story, at least as to her spin on the story.

elbamba
07-10-2012, 03:59 PM

Isn't that what most of the girlfriends testimony is?

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2012, 04:00 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v1x2vfX9jWY/Tclh_I-bTaI/AAAAAAAAAOY/5X8XT_ytnX8/s1600/pot-kettle-black.jpg

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2012, 04:02 PM
The testimony doesn't support any need for Martin to defend himself. He made the initial verbal communication. Zimmerman's reply does not sound like someone who is about to put a bullet through Martin's stomach. If her testimony is accurate, I think she hurts the prosecution.

One last thing, according to her, Martin was right by his father's house and that is why he stopped running and apparently would not run after that. Why not run to his father's house if he was right there? Why continue to walk a few minutes outside? Why continue to talk on the phone while you are running away?

To me this creates more doubt as to the authenticity of the story, at least as to her spin on the story.

Yeah, wait until she gets examined as a hostile witness by the defense instead of being led like a poodle through leading question after leading question.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 04:05 PM
So you would be too tired to fight back to defend yourself after running? Please.His fatigue also tells me that it would be difficult to dish out life threatening hits as well.
LOL...

The complex isn't that big. What was he doing, running laps around it?

I think she is making some of it up. Thinking he was in an open space instead of a gated community.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah, wait until she gets examined as a hostile witness by the defense instead of being led like a poodle through leading question after leading question.
No shit...

I can hear her now...

"but I thought..."

"it seed like..."

Crying...

"but he killed Tray... I want that homie dead..."

clambake
07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
You can also get scratched from having your head slammed into pavement repeatidly. Her testimony does nothing but suggest that she made various conclusions as to what happened and what Martin's state of mind was at the time of the incident. Her testimony, if accurate supports that Martin made initial verbal communication. Her testimony suggests that Zimmerman was not really being that aggressive or threatening. Asking the following question does not sound like he was premeditating murder "what are you doing around here?". Finally, her testimony does not support who threw the first punch or who was the physical aggressor.

Much of her testimony would be inadmissible, such as the following exchange:

Prosecutor: "I know what you are trying to tell me but if yo could describe how you could tell he was scared."

Girlfriend: "His voice was low"

Prosecutor: "So you could tell he was emotional, like sombody who was in fear?"

Girlfriend: "Yeah"

I just don't think this testimony helps the prosecution. I could be wrong, but if anything, it supports that they overcharged Zimmerman.
slammed lol

clambake
07-10-2012, 04:39 PM

you gonna lead a stalker right to your family?

clambake
07-10-2012, 04:41 PM

maybe the prosecutor will ask the judge to let her make a statement without being cross examined! lol

Blake
07-10-2012, 04:56 PM

Speculation

clambake
07-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Speculation

would you?

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Do you think he'll get jail time?

still waiting for CC to answer this.

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2012, 05:01 PM
still waiting for CC to answer this.

Oh, considering all the publicity and outrage he will probably get convicted of something. Might even be a second trial for the perjury on his bond hearing.

Just not 2nd degree murder.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Man I can't wait for the trial so we can be done with this. Date been set yet?

Trill Clinton
CC, stop talking about people taking sides when you've been taking zimmerman's side all along. you always defend his story and counter what the Trayvon supporters say. just keep it all the way real bro, you're a zimmerman supporter.

CosmicCowboy

A stalker would know where you live. Might even be a flag lot...:lol

Creepn
07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh, considering all the publicity and outrage he will probably get convicted of something. Might even be a second trial for the perjury on his bond hearing.

Just not 2nd degree murder.

I have a faint feeling that he's gonna get the 2nd. And no I'm not betting you.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 05:04 PM
nvmnd, already answered

Blake
07-10-2012, 05:05 PM
would you?

I'm not a 17 year old Trayvon Martin. What I would have done is irrelevant.

clambake
07-10-2012, 05:05 PM
A stalker would know where you live. Might even be a flag lot...:lol

are you suggesting that he didn't know?

clambake
07-10-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm not a 17 year old Trayvon Martin. What I would have done is irrelevant.

i'm talking about you.

would you feel you needed to yell out that statement to make it valid?

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2012, 05:09 PM
are you suggesting that he didn't know?

He didn't know because Zimmerman wasn't a stalker. Stalking is a repetitive action. This was a first time clusterfuck.

clambake
07-10-2012, 05:11 PM
He didn't know because Zimmerman wasn't a stalker. Stalking is a repetitive action. This was a first time clusterfuck.

his life is nothing but suck. he even took his daddy's car. he has nothing, and is pissed. took one look at that kid, profiled him, like prey, and killed him.

and lied right out of the gate..........with his miserable wife.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 05:11 PM
I just don't understand the "saw somebody in his nieghborhood that he didn't recognize". Who in the hell recognizes everybody in a complex like that? It's small but I seriously doubt he knew everybody in that community.

And why would Martin want the chance to beat up whitey as WC says when he was living with a white girl???

Blake
07-10-2012, 05:17 PM
i'm talking about you.

would you feel you needed to yell out that statement to make it valid?

what statement?

clambake
07-10-2012, 05:31 PM
what statement?

you said it was speculation that martin didn't want to lead his killer to his family.

just guessing you meant that since he didn't make that statement, before being killed, it's speculation.

would making that a verbal statement be the only way to validate it?

if it were you, would you feel it necessary to vocalize that statement for it to be valid, beyond speculation?

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 05:38 PM
According to Dee Dee's statement, Tryvon was already by his house, and had lost George. Seems to me he could have entered undetected, yet two minutes later, he was not by his house and out of breath...

Again...

Who was following who?

If a 17 year old football player is out of breath, running away for a heavier guy with much more body fat...

Really now...

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 05:45 PM
According to Dee Dee's statement, Tryvon was already by his house, and had lost George. Seems to me he could have entered undetected, yet two minutes later, he was not by his house and out of breath...

Again...

Who was following who?

If a 17 year old football player is out of breath, running away for a heavier guy with much more body fat...

Really now...

he thought he lost him. zimmerman probably popped his fat head out and Trayvon realized he hadn't lost him.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 05:46 PM
he thought he lost him. zimmerman probably popped his fat head out and Trayvon realized he hadn't lost him.
LOL...

Really now, a 17 year old football player not losing an older fat guy?

clambake
07-10-2012, 05:52 PM
LOL...

eh, he didn't want to lead him home. you blew up your family. you wouldn't understand.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 05:53 PM
LOL...

remember, Trayvon was a thug who smoked weed so it isn't too far fetched for him to not be in tip top shape.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 05:59 PM
remember, Trayvon was a thug who smoked weed so it isn't too far fetched for him to not be in tip top shape.
he had 1.5 nanograms/liter of THC in his blood. He wasn't high. That's a normal level that will persist even after two weeks. If he was high, the level would have been much higher.

But...

He was a pot smoker.

I'm not talking about tip top shape. Do you really think he was incapable of losing Zimmerman if he wanted to?

It all seems to me, even with the girls testimony, that Trayvon was going to teach this white guy a lesson for following him. Her testimony, and yes, I listened to the whole 22 minute interview with the state attorney. Not just cherry picked clips.

clambake
07-10-2012, 06:00 PM

wc already speculated that martin stole the tea and skittles. lol

ran all the way from the store. lol

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 06:01 PM
The cute little kid in the 7-Eleven:

3WScO9r5INU

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 06:02 PM
wc already speculated that martin stole the tea and skittles. lol

ran all the way from the store. lol
There you go lying again, and you question Zimmerman's integrity?

You lie all the time here!

Blake
07-10-2012, 06:05 PM
you said it was speculation that martin didn't want to lead his killer to his family.

just guessing you meant that since he didn't make that statement, before being killed, it's speculation.

would making that a verbal statement be the only way to validate it?

if it were you, would you feel it necessary to vocalize that statement for it to be valid, beyond speculation?

Vocalizing your motive would absolutely help validate it.

but we don't know if he did or didn't, so it's speculation.

I could further speculate that if he was worried about his family he would have hung up with his girlfriend and called his family

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 06:06 PM
I could further speculate that if he was worried about his family he would have hung up with his girlfriend and called his family
Ditto.

At least his family. I can understand the pride in not wanting to call the police, but at least warn the family if that is the concern.

How old was his brother? Was it OK for him to leave him unattended?

clambake
07-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Vocalizing your motive would absolutely help validate it.

but we don't know if he did or didn't, so it's speculation.
oh, so i guess its completely invalid. lol

pure speculation to say he wasn't about to do that.

clambake
07-10-2012, 07:32 PM
There you go lying again, and you question Zimmerman's integrity!

you could be right. might have been jack. i get you guys confused.

dog bless.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 07:59 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v1x2vfX9jWY/Tclh_I-bTaI/AAAAAAAAAOY/5X8XT_ytnX8/s1600/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Really what supposition have i assumed to be correct?

About the only extension of logic is that after someones lungs are filling with blood that i doubt that they are saying "okay you got me. you got me." over and over again. However I always qualify that by saying that I have no idea if that is accurate and I am interested to see what someone that is trained in physiology and gunshot wounds has to say.

Other than that please give an example.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Isn't that what most of the girlfriends testimony is?

Other than saying that she thought that he had been running because he was breathing hard exactly what part is supposition? That she thought that he was scared?

Please be specific.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 08:10 PM
So uh... why was Martin running in the first place?

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 08:11 PM
after murdering Trayvon, why did zimmerman proceed to pin down Trayvon's lifeless body face first in the grass? why did he call Trayvon a 'suspect' when talking to the police at the station? did he not have enough sympathy to ask for the child's name? at least call him 'he' him calling him a suspect repeatedly rubbed me the wrong way.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 08:17 PM
after murdering Trayvon, why did zimmerman proceed to pin down Trayvon's lifeless body face first in the grass? why did he call Trayvon a 'suspect' when talking to the police at the station? did he not have enough sympathy to ask for the child's name? at least call him 'he' him calling him a suspect repeatedly rubbed me the wrong way.

Black people in hoodies are suspects. Ask WC.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 08:20 PM

WC and zimmerman share the same sick view of black youth. black kids who experiment with weed and wear hoodies= Thugs. white kids who experiment with weed and wear hoodies= kids.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 08:32 PM
WC and zimmerman share the same sick view of black youth. black kids who experiment with weed and wear hoodies= Thugs. white kids who experiment with weed and wear hoodies= kids.

I hear you. He posted that video of Martin in the store to try and prove a poi n t that he looked like a a criminal and was destined to a life of crime. I just saw a dude paying for some refreshments. Makes me sick.. And he has the nerve to tell us not to warn our kids about people like him. Lmao!!!

Blake
07-10-2012, 09:12 PM
oh, so i guess its completely invalid. lol

Speculation usually is invalid. Prove he was protecting his family, tbh.

if it were me, I would have tried to avoid the confrontation by walking/running away.

pure speculation to say he wasn't about to do that.

Right.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Lol Trill did you ever see that show "What would you do". That camera show where it records how one would act in a situation? There was this one episode where they sent a group of young black men(actors btw) to a park that was placed in white middle class area. The actors were told to just sit in the car and not get out. 9 out of 10 white people called the police on them!! Just for sitting in the car!

After that they sent 3 white actors to deface a car in the park. 3 out of 10 called the police. The others just gave them dirty looks. Lmao! It's funny but sad at the same time.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 09:15 PM
if it were me, I would have tried to avoid the confrontation by walking/running away.

Right.

Didn't Martin do that?

Blake
07-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Didn't Martin do that?

Since there was a confrontation, I'm gonna say no.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Lol Trill did you ever see that show "What would you do". That camera show where it records how one would act in a situation? There was this one episode where they sent a group of young black men(actors btw) to a park that was placed in white middle class area. The actors were told to just sit in the car and not get out. 9 out of 10 white people called the police on them!! Just for sitting in the car!

After that they sent 3 white actors to deface a car in the park. 3 out of 10 called the police. The others just gave them dirty looks. Lmao! It's funny but sad at the same time.

naw i haven't seen it, I'll have to youtube it. man its 2012 but society still treats us like its a1950. it might not be as in your face but its still there. there is still a racial caste system!

nobody wants to discuss racism because its an uncomfortable subject. my job had a training that was centered around race and ive never seen so many adults uncomfortable with a subject in my life. the sad truth is there is a racial hierarchy to where people like WC and zimmerman believe every black person they don't know is up to no good.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Please show me where I ever gave such an indication. I just finished a search, and there are 9 posts by me that have the word "hoodie." One showed up because "hoodie" was in the title, and my only response in that thread is "Geraldo is such a loser."

Four of the posts under my name with "hoodie" are where I quoted someone else. I did not use the word in those posts, but in them, I ignored accepting that "hoodie" had anything to do with it.

There are four posts which I use the word "hoodie." Three of those four I am pointing out that a hoodie would minimize any blood splatter. In the pther one:

:lmao Repugs bitching "Obama's a meanie"

you asked for the pimp hand you get the pimp hand

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/25000/Obama-Pimp--25323.jpg
Shouldn't he be wearing a Trayvon T-Shirt or hoodie?

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Do you really believe that's what I believe?

You are a piss poor judge of people. You are really wrong.

How does anyone with your assumptions make a living? maybe i should ask how many times have you been fired for wrong assumptions of what your employer said he wanted done.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 10:43 PM
The cute little kid in the 7-Eleven:

3WScO9r5INU

How does anyone with your assumptions make a living? maybe i should ask how many times have you been fired for wrong assumptions of what your employer said he wanted done.

I guess you meant he was the tooth fairy.

And did you or did you not say that most black people are lowlifes?

Creepn
07-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Check these out Trill

WN3OCT2gL20

Shopping While Black, guess which one is WC.

wH60U_rb6M4&

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 10:51 PM
I guess you meant he was the tooth fairy.

And did you or did you not say that most black people are lowlifes?
The only reference I made was the way he wears his pants, seen in the video, like a Washington State Prison Faerie does. I made no reference to the hoodie.

Where did I say most black people are lowlife's?

Post please, or stop making these slanderous accusations that are only your lies, you fucking lowlife.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Shopping While Black, guess which one is WC.

I have to laugh with my wins here. When you start making the thread about me, I know I won, because you cannot defend your points, and have to get personal.

Creepn
07-10-2012, 10:55 PM
I have to laugh with my wins here. When you start making the thread about me, I know I won, because you cannot defend your points, and have to get personal.

Enjoy your win WC.

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Enjoy your win WC.
I will. If all you can do is poke and prod at me, then I see you have run out of valid arguments.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 11:36 PM
I was only responding in kind to the term "crazy white people."

What about the riots after the Rodney King incident? Do whites ever do such things?

Are you saying a large population of blacks don't get scare when someone talks about reducing social benefits?

Talking about more taxes on the productive is scary. Why should those who are productive subsidize those who aren't?

For me, it's not a black vs. white issue. It's a culture issue for me. The hard facts are simply that more black people fall into that social class that wants the government handouts.

Hispanics tend to accel rather well in this nation after a generation or two. They have work ethics. Blacks tend not to. Hatred of what happened in times of slavery seems to be the key reason they don't accel. The ones that get past the past, and actually use work ethics to build a better future, without letting their prejudices hold them back, do in fact accel.

The people to blame for holding blacks back are the likes of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc. They maintain the hatred. The make people believe it is the white man's fault instead of telling people to stand on their own two feet, and ignore what others say about limitation. Limitations are primarily in one's own mind. Sure, there are still some racists out there, but not enough to hold a good man down. Problem is, there are very good black men. Too many are petty and full of hatred, without having the capacity to strive past their own racial bias.

I'm not sure 70% is the right number, but I agree it's more than half the crimes, and what are they? something like 12% the population? Then they wonder why people are cautious around them.

Message to all the black leaders.

Lead your own people into being good citizens before complaining about us white people.

I say racism will always exist as long as the members of a particular race don't police their own actions.

The Jacksons and Sharptons of this world need to stop blaming the white man, and blame their own people for presenting themselves so poorly to the rest of us.

Very true. It's sad that so many black people want to rely on government instead of standing on their own two feet.

I understand. Since you haven't experienced it, it doesn't exist.

OK...
I wont argue with that, but do two wrongs make a right? That's often what affirmative action has done. To meet a quota system, higher qualified candidates would be bumped out of a slot to make racial quotas. I think that's been done away with, but it used to be the commonplace.
Well, in my experience, far more blacks speak poorly than white. Being in the Army for 11 years, I saw a good mix of people from all over. I say there's a significant difference.

How can you say someone should get preferred treatment based on race? Would it be right just to higher a black woman to fill a slot just to make a quota? If she's the best applicant, then yes. If she's not the best, it's a disservice to the person who is the best for the slot.

Here's something you can have fun with.

I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

Now if we go farther...

I don't like most police, lawyers, and liberals I meet. Several other classes of people I can add if I take a few moments to think about it.

Why is it I am called a racist when it deals with color, but normal dislikes when with other classifications of people?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 11:38 PM
You were saying WC?

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 11:44 PM
You were saying WC?
Wow...

You could keep things in better context you know. It still does not support the accusation made against me.

I am amazed of your near stalking ability, to have saved on hand and for use at later dates, quotes you think you can incriminate me with.

Doesn't surprise me since you lack ethics.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Wow...

You could keep things in better context you know. It still does not support the accusation made against me.

I am amazed of your near stalking ability, to have saved on hand and for use at later dates, quotes you think you can incriminate me with.

Doesn't surprise me since you lack ethics.

Does anyone disagree that WC was saying that most black people are lazy and lack integrity?

Anyone?

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Does anyone disagree that WC was saying that most black people are lazy and lack integrity?

Anyone?
Do others besides you assume my direct observation means that I think it's a picture of all blacks?

Remember, I am one who continually reminds people that facts make statistics, but statistics don't make facts.

Keep thinking my mind is as simple as yours, and you will always be wrong.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Do others besides you assume my direct observation means that I think it's a picture of all blacks?

Remember, I am one who continually reminds people that facts make statistics, but statistics don't make facts.

Keep thinking my mind is as simple as yours, and you will always be wrong.

Coward

Creepn
07-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Um... no it does sound like WC is making a blanket statement that blacks are lazy and lack integrity without the need of context.

Creepn
07-11-2012, 12:02 AM
WC I really wish you would come out the racism closet. You are worse than Clay Aiken.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Um... no it does sound like WC is making a blanket statement that blacks are lazy and lack integrity without the need of context.
Most I have met in bars, clubs, and on the street, stores, etc. are appalling people to me. Most I have met in may career field are great people. I have seen so few in my type of job field though. I don't know what the actual balance is, and I think you will find it hard to find any statement directly leading to what you wish to imply of my thoughts. You can take statements used during debates here and incorrectly apply them all you want. It is your error. Not mine.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 12:08 AM
WC I really wish you would come out the racism closet. You are worse than Clay Aiken.
It is your prejudice that makes you believe I am racist.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 12:09 AM
LOL...

Again, you internet losers are making this thread about me.

Have anything of value to offer on the topic at hand?

Trill Clinton
07-11-2012, 12:12 AM

Yes I believe that's what you believe. After seeing the quotes BY YOU that Fuzzy posted just reinforces that belief.

You shouldn't even be posting in this thread as racist as you are. Contrary to your belief, I'm a recent college grad with a well paying job. I have NEVER been fired from a job in my life and I started working at a young age.

And to that dumb ass quote about not seeing white people do things some impoverished black people do, when white people are being oppressed and profiled at the levels of blacks and hispanics, then you have an argument. until then shut up and thank your God that you where born white.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-11-2012, 12:14 AM
I thought it was ballsy to say that shit even if it is an anonymous poster on a message board but this pretending like you did not generalize black people in general as well as those you have met has to be one of the most cowardly displays that I have ever read.

As much as you post in this thread and as much bullshit as you lay out the context of the racist shit you have said is very much so germane. I just cannot believe how much of a pussy you are in owning up to it.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 12:31 AM
LOL...

Still making this thread about me.

You two are just internet bullies.

have anything to say about the thread itself?

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Yes I believe that's what you believe. After seeing the quotes BY YOU that Fuzzy posted just reinforces that belief.

Too bad. It shows you either have poor deductive or poor reasoning skills. Did it ever occur to you that maybe I say things, certain ways, to see who it inflames? At the same time, I didn't actually say I believed what your perception of my belief is. It's so fun to see prejudiced asses like yourself make worse asses of yourselves showing you are so sensitive over the truth.

You shouldn't even be posting in this thread as racist as you are. Contrary to your belief, I'm a recent college grad with a well paying job. I have NEVER been fired from a job in my life and I started working at a young age.

As a college grajuate, you should be able to parse out the actual meaning of my words correctly. What are you? A "C" average? "D" average? Or is is a substandard college?

And to that dumb ass quote about not seeing white people do things some impoverished black people do, when white people are being oppressed and profiled at the levels of blacks and hispanics, then you have an argument. until then shut up and thank your God that you where born white.

I see...

Impoverished is an excuse to commit criminal activities?

I dislike white trash as much as I dislike black trash. It has nothing to do with skin color, but the content of people's character.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 12:50 AM
But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

----

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I judge people by the content of their character.

Creepn
07-11-2012, 01:04 AM
I really don't see how "context" that you keep talking about exempts your offensive and racist statements. With or without context, it's still ignorant and racist.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 01:07 AM
I really don't see how "context" that you keep talking about exempts your offensive and racist statements. With or without context, it's still ignorant and racist.
Offensive, sure, they can be seen that as legitimately perceived. Racist... No.

Do you know the definition of racism?

As for my statements...

I do not support White Trash activities. Am I to understand you support Black Trash activities? Do you also support White trash activities? Seems to me that you may be the racist.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-11-2012, 01:09 AM
What about the riots after the Rodney King incident? Do whites ever do such things?

Are you saying a large population of blacks don't get scare when someone talks about reducing social benefits?

Talking about more taxes on the productive is scary. Why should those who are productive subsidize those who aren't?

For me, it's not a black vs. white issue. It's a culture issue for me. The hard facts are simply that more black people fall into that social class that wants the government handouts.

Hispanics tend to accel rather well in this nation after a generation or two. They have work ethics. Blacks tend not to. Hatred of what happened in times of slavery seems to be the key reason they don't accel.

Problem is, there are very good black men. Too many are petty and full of hatred, without having the capacity to strive past their own racial bias.

It's sad that so many black people want to rely on government instead of standing on their own two feet.

Well, in my experience, far more blacks speak poorly than white. Being in the Army for 11 years, I saw a good mix of people from all over. I say there's a significant difference.

I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

You know if I saw a group of black guys beating the shit out of you I might just join in. Quoting King. Seriously, that is just fucked up.

Creepn
07-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Most I have met in bars, clubs, and on the street, stores, etc. are appalling people to me. Most I have met in may career field are great people. I have seen so few in my type of job field though. I don't know what the actual balance is, and I think you will find it hard to find any statement directly leading to what you wish to imply of my thoughts. You can take statements used during debates here and incorrectly apply them all you want. It is your error. Not mine.

I don't think you meet black people in bars and clubs. You see them from afar acting rowdy and drunk then come to the conclusion that all of them are like that. Except from the ones you worked with. Why? Because you ACTUALLY met them. You just need to meet more black people and stop watching tv.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-11-2012, 01:14 AM
I don't think you meet black people in bars and clubs. You see them from afar acting rowdy and drunk then come to the conclusion that all of them are like that. Except from the ones you worked with. Why? Because you ACTUALLY met them. You just need to meet more black people and stop watching tv.

He is just pissing on your leg and telling you it's raining.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 01:16 AM
There you go assuming again. You don't have a clue about who I associate with, where, and why. you will assume anything to keep your racist views of me intact.

I pity you. how will you get very far in life at all if all you see if people out to get the black guy?

Creepn
07-11-2012, 01:20 AM
I'm going to bed. This is ridiculous.

Wild Cobra
07-11-2012, 01:24 AM
I'm going to bed. This is ridiculous.
Yes, you are. Good-Night.