PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in Batman premiere?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 08:50 PM
/thread

leemajors
07-20-2012, 08:51 PM
I haven't a fucking clue. And I question the value of speculating.

:tu

Heath Ledger
07-20-2012, 08:57 PM
After a shooting spree they always want to take all of the guns away from the people who didn't do it.

Most stabbings are done by ordinary kitchen knives, i guess we should take those all away and only use butter knives as well.

lakerhaterade
07-20-2012, 08:58 PM
:lol SBM finally pulls out.

:lol too late

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:02 PM
:lol SBM finally pulls out.

:lol too lateHey!

/thread
Respect the grudge.

We should all clear out now; further discussion on this thread topic is forbidden.

jimo2305
07-20-2012, 09:05 PM
oh my god.. i just found out jessica redfield was one of the victims

anyone remember her from 760 sports radio?

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Eh, psychologists and psychiatrists are phoning in their diagnoses to the media.

That's annoying when the guy is alive.

Reck
07-20-2012, 09:09 PM
So death penalty for this guy for sure then?

If so they should do it within a year or two.

Never understood the 20 year period to kill some fucktard that clearly did the deed.

lakerhaterade
07-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Mingus is back :lmao

Ginobilly
07-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Eh, psychologists and psychiatrists are phoning in their diagnoses to the media.

That's annoying when the guy is alive.

what's annoying is that rich white kids doing these sort of things. Why??
They have everything they ever need. You would expect this from somebody from the lower classes. There the ones that should be mad at society. But just because you might be mad at society gives you no right to take another persons life.

DMC
07-20-2012, 09:13 PM
After a shooting spree they always want to take all of the guns away from the people who didn't do it.

Most stabbings are done by ordinary kitchen knives, i guess we should take those all away and only use butter knives as well.

People who don't hunt and who aren't into the shooting sports think guns are only made for killing people, so they see the concept of gun ownership as something that's causative to killing people.

People like me prove that wrong every day by owning guns and not killing people. There are millions of gun owners in Texas, but relatively few shootings. We aren't all waiting our turns to kill people.

So it's an appeal to ignorance to call for more gun control (or less) when a tragic event happens, but people do it because that's one of the rare times they actually might have an audience.

Reck
07-20-2012, 09:14 PM
They have everything they ever need. You would expect this from somebody from the lower classes. There the ones that should be mad at society. But just because you might be mad at society gives you no right to take another persons life.

Wasn't Bin Laden's family rich too?

Money or comfortability doesn't come into play in these situations.

DMC
07-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Man cannot live on bread alone. Even the wealthy (especially the wealthy) need to feel socially connected, not outcast. They are also likely to be spoiled and cannot cope when life doesn't do for them what mom and dad did.

That's a tough age to be, anywhere from 17 - 25 is emotionally challenging, especially to people who haven't found their social niche and are desperately seeking one.

mingus
07-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Agree with you. It isn't as easy as shooting at the range but it isn't out of the realm of possibility to think that if you are prepared and are a good shot-that you could have made a difference.

Nothing unreasonable or braggish about what you said but some people can't help themselves.

Thanks. And that is pretty much what I was getting at.

I think had there been several people in the audience will-trained in firearms and aware of their surrroundings, it isn't a leap of faith at all to assume the guy would have gone down in ten seconds or less.

DMC
07-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Wasn't Bin Laden's family rich too?

Money or comfortability doesn't come into play in these situations.
OBL and this guy are not the same. OBL was labeled a terrorist when in fact he was just a terror financier. He never wore tummy sticks.

He was no more a "fighter" than Mark Cuban is a basketball player.

mingus
07-20-2012, 09:18 PM
And since typically sit in the front, I would have had a damn good chance of blowing his brains out.

DMC
And since typically sit in the front, I would have had a damn good chance of blowing his brains out.
You would have been killed first.

silverblk mystix
Thanks. And that is pretty much what I was getting at.

I think had there been several people in the audience will-trained in firearms and aware of their surrroundings, it isn't a leap of faith at all to assume the guy would have gone down in ten seconds or less.

Unless you are one of the young people today who have never done shit except act cool on the internet.

Their life is the internet.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Thanks. And that is pretty much what I was getting at.You should have said that in the first place instead of walking back to it.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Unless you are one of the young people today who have never done shit except act cool on the internet.

Their life is the internet.Why are you here?

You ended the thread.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 09:20 PM
You should have said that in the first place instead of walking back to it.

Internet Nazi giving orders.

:lol

Reck
07-20-2012, 09:23 PM
OBL and this guy are not the same. OBL was labeled a terrorist when in fact he was just a terror financier. He never wore tummy sticks.

He was no more a "fighter" than Mark Cuban is a basketball player.

Whether he was just a financier or not, he enjoyed killing or giving the order to kill.

Wasn't shy to make homemade videos bragging about killing americans either.

Obviously this movie guy wasn't in the same class as Bin Laden but when it comes down to it they were cut from the same cloth.

mingus
07-20-2012, 09:24 PM
You would have been killed first.

Could have been. Again, like I've stated before, I wish more people carried a firearm. I wish 50% of the people in the theatre had one on them.

Reck
07-20-2012, 09:24 PM

In the dark with tear gas. You're amazing.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:25 PM

He was no more a "fighter" than Mark Cuban is a basketball player.You should probably read about his years in Afghanistan during the Russian occupation. It's debatable how good a fighter he was, but he wasn't just cutting checks.

Reck
07-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Could have been. Again, like I've stated before, I wish more people carried a firearm. I wish 50% of the people in the theatre had one on them.

Most of movie goers are between 18-25ish.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Internet Nazi giving orders.

:lolSuggestions.

This is an order:
/thread

mingus
07-20-2012, 09:27 PM
You should have said that in the first place instead of walking back to it.

I am not walking back on anything. You just can't recognize obviousness of the point that I was trying to make, which was beanth the surface of the post, which, too anyone who has the social skills of a 5th grader would recongize was not 100% factual.

Capt Bringdown
07-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Freedom from gun violence is a more rationale, humane and worthwhile social aim than the freedom to bear arms.
America's gun culture is a disgrace.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:30 PM
I am not walking back on anything. You just can't recognize obviousness of the point that I was trying to make, which was beanth the surface of the post, which, too anyone who has the social skills of a 5th grader would recongize was not 100% factual.So you couldn't just make your point and had to put it "beneath the surface of the post"?

That's hilarious.

lol not 100% factual. It's your fantasy, dude. It's whatever you want it to be.

DMC
07-20-2012, 09:33 PM
You should probably read about his years in Afghanistan during the Russian occupation. It's debatable how good a fighter he was, but he wasn't just cutting checks.
I know about that. We weren't after him then, in fact, we were financing him.

DMC
07-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Freedom from gun violence is a more rationale, humane and worthwhile social aim than the freedom to bear arms.

Worthwhile social aim?

Why are you using too many words to say "ban guns"?

You will never be free from gun violence. The most sensible thing to do is to protect yourself from it.

While the rest of you huddle and wait for some idiot who's parents have financially abandoned him to slaughter you next, I'll be taking the other route by putting one in his skull. You and your candlelight vigil friends can call me a bad man later that night over a latte and consider worthwhile social aims. The only worthwhile aim is one that leads to a good headshot.

mingus
07-20-2012, 09:37 PM
So you couldn't just make your point and had to put it "beneath the surface of the post"?

That's hilarious.

lol not 100% factual. It's your fantasy, dude. It's whatever you want it to be.

One man's reality is another man's fantasy.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:38 PM
I know about that. We weren't after him then, in fact, we were financing him.Not sure if he took any money from us. The movement in which he was involved certainly received financing.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:40 PM
One man's reality is another man's fantasy.If your post reflected your reality, you're as delusional as the gunman appears to be.

DMC
07-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Not sure if he took any money from us. The movement in which he was involved certainly received financing.

In a 2004 BBC article entitled "Al-Qaeda's origins and links", the BBC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC) wrote:

During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_%E2%80%93_Osama_bin_Laden_controversy#cite_not e-2)
/wiki

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:45 PM
In a 2004 BBC article entitled "Al-Qaeda's origins and links", the BBC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC) wrote:

During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_%E2%80%93_Osama_bin_Laden_controversy#cite_not e-2)
/wikiI believe it. I read The Looming Tower, but that was a minor point imo.

DMC
07-20-2012, 09:46 PM
ok

mingus
07-20-2012, 09:53 PM
If your post reflected your reality, you're as delusional as the gunman appears to be.

One man's fantasy is another man's reality. You, sir, live in a fantasy world. lol 70,000 posts and lecturing me on reality.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:56 PM
One man's fantasy is another man's reality. You, sir, live in a fantasy world. lol 70,000 posts and lecturing me on reality.lol post count smack

In reality, this is a message board.

On it, you posted your fantasy of killing the Aurora gunman.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 09:57 PM
One man's fantasy is another man's reality. You, sir, live in a fantasy world. lol 70,000 posts and lecturing me on reality.

Truth bomb.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 09:58 PM
Truth bomb.

:lollol boot lick

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:00 PM
lol post count smack

In reality, this is a message board.

On it, you posted your fantasy of killing the Aurora gunman.

This is the only reality you could possibly know.

Do the math.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2012, 10:00 PM

As long as guns are produced, there will never be total freedom from gun violence.... even if all production of guns were stopped permanently, it would STILL take generations to get the last vestiges out of society....

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 10:01 PM
This is the only reality you could possibly know.Quite the contrary.

Do the math.stupidity + butthurt = sbm

Jacob1983
07-20-2012, 10:01 PM
I would not be surprised at all if that asshole shooter guy watched this movie especially considering what type of gear he was wearing during the shooting.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/mar10/rampage.jpg

The guy in that movie Rampage kills at least 100 people on screen. It's a good movie but creepy and disturbing.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Quite the contrary.

stupidity + butthurt = sbm

70,000 posts divided by unhappiness in 69,000 of them= an unhappy geek

Explains why you are filled with hate 24/7

:lmao

Reck
07-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Truth bomb.

Good that you are laughing about yourself.

You have zero posts worth reading.

I'd like to see 1 single post from you that has smart in it.

Ginobilly
07-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Man cannot live on bread alone. Even the wealthy (especially the wealthy) need to feel socially connected, not outcast. They are also likely to be spoiled and cannot cope when life doesn't do for them what mom and dad did.

That's a tough age to be, anywhere from 17 - 25 is emotionally challenging, especially to people who haven't found their social niche and are desperately seeking one.

Maybe that's a negative that the internet has brought upon society. Too many obsessed kids nowadays with facebook,social networking that they miss out on developing social skills in the real world.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:07 PM
I would not be surprised at all if that asshole shooter guy watched this movie especially considering what type of gear he was wearing during the shooting.

The guy in that movie Rampage kills at least 100 people on screen. It's a good movie but creepy and disturbing.

It is very disturbing- posted two videos on it. After I saw it - I knew that it was only a matter of time before some idiot copied it.

This director was pretty irresponsible. If you haven't seen it- you should before you disagree that movies can't influence this kind of behavior.

DMC
07-20-2012, 10:08 PM
It's 2012, he was a goner anyhow in 5 months.

Ginobilly
Have you'll seen the movie "sin nombre"? Those gangsters from Latin America are so poor they make their own guns.

silverblk mystix
Good that you are laughing about yourself.

You have zero posts worth reading.

I'd like to see 1 single post from you that has smart in it.

No you don't. Don't lie.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 10:09 PM
70,000 posts divided by unhappiness in 69,000 of them= an unhappy geek

Explains why you are filled with hate 24/7

:lmaoI'm quite happy pointing out the idiocy of your posts and mingus' fantasies.

It's great fun.

Also, basketball.

DMC
07-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Maybe that's a negative that the internet has brought upon society. Too many obsessed kids nowadays with facebook,social networking that they miss out on developing social skills in the real world.

Maybe, it's been mentioned by a few people already including CBF who probably knows more about it than the rest of us combined.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 10:10 PM
No you don't. Don't lie.How do you know he wouldn't like to see one?

Are they that rare?

Reck
07-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Have you'll seen the movie "sin nombre"? Those gangsters from Latin America are so poor they make their own guns.

I think I saw this movie.

The end was pretty fucked up but pretty realistic.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:13 PM
How do you know he wouldn't like to see one?

Are they that rare?

He has already missed about 4,500 brilliant ones. :lol

Reck
07-20-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm quite happy pointing out the idiocy of your posts and mingus' fantasies.

It's great fun.

Also, basketball.

I dont think he even has a basketball take. I think he's much like Avante. Doesn't post over there because he has no knowledge of it whatsoever.

Jacob1983
07-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Movies influence people all the time but no one forces anyone to watch movies, listen to music, watch tv shows, play video games, etc...

People do shit like this because they're evil and/or fucked up in the head. Movies don't kill people. People kill people.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 10:16 PM
I dont think he even has a basketball take. I think he's much like Avante. Doesn't post over there because he has no knowledge of it whatsoever.Bonner sucks.

Fire Pop.

You know, really rebellious, unexpected takes.

Heath Ledger
07-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Youtube is now censoring/blocking all people in the us from viewing that trailer that Warner Brothers removed.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Movies influence people all the time but no one forces anyone to watch movies, listen to music, watch tv shows, play video games, etc...

People do shit like this because they're evil and/or fucked up in the head. Movies don't kill people. People kill people.Wow, even Jacob can smack this scapegoating down.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:17 PM
I dont think he even has a basketball take. I think he's much like Avante. Doesn't post over there because he has no knowledge of it whatsoever.

Please.

I will school you on basketball, I just seem to have lost a lot of love for the Spurs and the Spurs personnel.

1973 to the present is quite a long time. Maybe I am starting to lose my love for the game- the way my love for baseball died a few years ago.

Or

It is the offseason.

Capt Bringdown
07-20-2012, 10:18 PM
As long as guns are produced, there will never be total freedom from gun violence.... even if all production of guns were stopped permanently, it would STILL take generations to get the last vestiges out of society....

Total justice, or any other desirable goal shall never be attained. It doesn't follow however, that we should not diligently pursue what is right.

Jacob1983
07-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Why are people talking shit about Batman and the Batman movies? It's good vs evil.
Some people are being dumbasses and acting like The Dark Knight Rises is like Natural Born Killers.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:20 PM

People do shit like this because they're evil and/or fucked up in the head. Movies don't kill people. People kill people.

Influence doesn't necessarily have to mean that every person is going to turn into a psycho- but it could play a part in some people in more powerful ways than in others.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Why are people talking shit about Batman and the Batman movies? It's good vs evil.
Some people are being dumbasses and acting like The Dark Knight Rises is like Natural Born Killers.

Who's talking shit about those movies?

Ginobilly
07-20-2012, 10:23 PM
It is very disturbing- posted two videos on it. After I saw it - I knew that it was only a matter of time before some idiot copied it.

This director was pretty irresponsible. If you haven't seen it- you should before you disagree that movies can't influence this kind of behavior.

I saw this movie on netflix and thought to myself the same thing you did. But you can't blame the director for inspiring idiots. Everybody makes their choices regardless of media influence. Humans have been killing each other since they been living in caves. We are the definition of an apex predator. Nothing meant to last forever. Everything falls eventually: all the ancient empires fell. We Americans still need to pay for our sins that we have caused the natives. Maybe this guy wants to start a revolution like Bane? Take Mexico for example. Their 1824 independence was only for the white people. They used a lot of indians and mestizos to do the dirty work and gave them squat. Why do you think there's a lot of violence in Mexico? The lower classes are tired of being pushed around and are using violence and drugs to get their country back. I can't blame them fully because they deserve their revenge. Why do you think there's a shit load of white mexicans moving to the US?

Clipper Nation
07-20-2012, 10:24 PM

It's still the fault of the despicable lunatic murderer, not the director.....

Ginobilly
07-20-2012, 10:24 PM
Who's talking shit about those movies?

well, TDKR shows a lot of scenes of Bane's thugs shooting cops, and Bane snapping necks like Stephen Seagal.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Influence doesn't necessarily have to mean that every person is going to turn into a psycho- but it could play a part in some people in more powerful ways than in others.So what? If it's not one thing, it's another. There is no need to stifle art or speech because there are stupid, weak people out there.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Total justice, or any other desirable goal shall never be attained. It doesn't follow however, that we should not diligently pursue what is right.

What is right is to allow people to defend themselves..... also, draconian gun bans are proven to be followed with INCREASES in both gun crime and knife crime....

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:28 PM
I saw this movie on netflix and thought to myself the same thing you did. But you can't blame the director for inspiring idiots. Everybody makes their choices regardless of media influence. Humans have been killing each other since they been living in caves. We are the definition of an apex predator. Nothing meant to last forever. Everything falls eventually: all the ancient empires fell. We Americans still need to pay for our sins that we have caused the natives. Maybe this guy wants to start a revolution like Bane? Take Mexico for example. Their 1824 independence was only for the white people. They used a lot of indians and mestizos to do the dirty work and gave them squat. Why do you think there's a lot of violence in Mexico? The lower classes are tired of being pushed around and are using violence and drugs to get their country back. I can't blame them fully because they deserve their revenge. Why do you think there's a shit load of white mexicans moving to the US?

Some good points.

So when does art become irresponsible?

Where is the line drawn? Is anything fair game?
Is anything off limits?

Jacob1983
07-20-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't think it's about influence. I think it's more about getting an idea. A dumbass watches a movie like Rampage and thinks that he can outdo the movie or some shit.

I was listening to some neo-con radio host tonight and he was complaining about the violence in the Chris Nolan Batman movies. And there was this crazy uppity mother caller who started to bash video games, tv shows, movies, and songs.

Nobody put a gun to this fucker and said "you're gonna shoot up a movie theater with people in it or you're going to die". This isn't Saw or Phone Booth. This asshole did this shit because he wanted to do so.

I think that this guy really thought he was the joker in a way because remember what Gordon said in The Dark Knight. He said something that how The Joker wanted to get caught and planned everything accordingly to his plan. Just think about it. This asshole does it on a midnight showing of one of the most anticipated movies in the history of film and does it in a movie theater where there are helpless bystanders. And he did it on a Friday too.

lil_penny
07-20-2012, 10:29 PM

my exact thoughts, this is one movie that i seriously thought was disturbing. knowing that someone could try to replicate the body armor then go on a similar type spree was scary to think about.

Reck
07-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Please.

I will school you on basketball, I just seem to have lost a lot of love for the Spurs and the Spurs personnel.

1973 to the present is quite a long time. Maybe I am starting to lose my love for the game- the way my love for baseball died a few years ago.

Or

It is the offseason.

Excellent retort, totally takes you off the hook. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:31 PM
So what? If it's not one thing, it's another. There is no need to stifle art or speech because there are stupid, weak people out there.

Ok. Good points.

Same questions for you.

Where is the line drawn?

What is off limits?

Is everything fair game?

And I am not blaming the director for the killings. I am saying that it might have been irresponsible to make this movie- because of Colombine, V.Tech and others...

Jacob1983
07-20-2012, 10:33 PM
The guy in Rampage planned the whole thing perfectly in my opinion. The guy in Rampage and the shooter at this movie theater are kinda like the Joker. They have no fear and just want to see the world burn.

ChumpDumper
Ok. Good points.

Same questions for you.

Where is the line drawn?

What is off limits?

Is everything fair game?It's art. People take from it what they want to. Nobody shot anyone in Catcher in the Rye, but a lot of idiots shot people after reading it.

Don't draw the line. It won't do any good.

silverblk mystix
my exact thoughts, this is one movie that i seriously thought was disturbing. knowing that someone could try to replicate the body armor then go on a similar type spree was scary to think about.

Another person that found this "Rampage" film disturbing.

Hate all you want. No problem.

But do yourself a favor and watch this movie and see if you don't begin to feel a little uneasy. I think a line was crossed and it appears that a few here who did see it are starting to make their comments known.

Just watch it.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:35 PM
It's art. People take from it what they want to. Nobody shot anyone in Catcher in the Rye, but a lot of idiots shot people after reading it.

Don't draw the line. It won't do any good.

I understand. It is a tragedy that we are even discussing it.

But it is starting to happen a lot.

Where does art end and incitement and/or irresponsibility begin?

Where is this line?

lil_penny
07-20-2012, 10:38 PM
i had saw it on the netflix thread and thought id give it a shot, told a couple co workers about it and they had th same feelings.. im not one to be uneasy about music, video games or other movies but this was a rare exception. a copycat nutcase was bound to happen

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:41 PM
i had saw it on the netflix thread and thought id give it a shot, told a couple co workers about it and they had th same feelings.. im not one to be uneasy about music, video games or other movies but this was a rare exception. a copycat nutcase was bound to happen

This doesn't mean you are blaming the director- I am assuming?

It is just a movie that might have crossed a line.

Amirite?

Clipper Nation
07-20-2012, 10:43 PM
This doesn't mean you are blaming the director- I am assuming?

It is just a movie that might have crossed a line.

Amirite?

There is a HUUUUGE difference between being uncomfortable with the content of a movie and claiming that violent movies "play a role" in tragedies like this....

MannyIsGod
07-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Almost every generation is under the assumption that things are getting worse. They complain about more sex, violence, and chaos from the newer generations. Yet, today we have a higher value of life than during any period of human history that has come prior. If you think that things have gotten worse because mass media brings you the pictures of events like yesterday, then you're doing some revisionist history.

Mass murders are nothing new.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

And thats just the 20th century onward.

Was it video games and violent movies in the early 1900s?

lil_penny
07-20-2012, 10:47 PM
im not really sure who i would blame tbh, it has just been a movie that has stuck in my head long after watching it.

silverblk mystix
There is a HUUUUGE difference between being uncomfortable with the content of a movie and claiming that violent movies "play a role" in tragedies like this....

I said from the start that a lot of things play a part. IMO it is simplistic to think that it is a simple black and white issue with only one cause.

A lot of things go into an incident like this taking place.

Yes- the killer is at fault. No argument.

I am looking at underneath the surface and simply stating that there are a lot of things in society at large that play a role in some way. To not see this is dangerous-IMO again.

MannyIsGod
Not according to professor James Alan Fox, a criminologist at Northeastern University in Boston who has been studying mass murder for the past three decades.

Police search for gun used in Oakland college shooting

Despite the huge media coverage devoted to them, crime statistics show that there is no upward trend in mass killings -- defined as having four victims or more, not counting terrorism -- since the 1970s, he said.

Campus shootings, such as the Virginia Tech massacre in 2007, or the cluster of school shootings of the 1990s, including Columbine, often attract more attention than multiple killings in other settings.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-03/us/us_us-mass-killings_1_campus-shootings-mass-killings-murder?_s=PM:US

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Almost every generation is under the assumption that things are getting worse. They complain about more sex, violence, and chaos from the newer generations. Yet, today we have a higher value of life than during any period of human history that has come prior. If you think that things have gotten worse because mass media brings you the pictures of events like yesterday, then you're doing some revisionist history.

Well I agree with you and don't think this is a new thing.

Violent games I believe are a negative- but they are here to stay.

The movie "Rampage" should be seen before this tragedy fades away- because there are a lot of similarities to last night and because I think a line was crossed and that maybe there was irresponsibility in releasing something like this in present day America.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 10:56 PM
I understand. It is a tragedy that we are even discussing it.

But it is starting to happen a lot.Catcher was published over 60 years ago.

Where does art end and incitement and/or irresponsibility begin?

Where is this line?There isn't a line.

Jacob1983
07-20-2012, 10:57 PM
So it's pretty much agreed that the shooter probably watched the movie Rampage or is it just a very strange coincidence that he dressed very similar to the shooter in that movie?

I believe the Va. Tech shooter watched this movie before he ruined/destroyed people's lives. I've seen some of it. It's very violent.

http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/oldboy_movie_poster_01.jpg

Ginobilly
07-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Well I agree with you and don't think this is a new thing.

Violent games I believe are a negative- but they are here to stay.

The movie "Rampage" should be seen before this tragedy fades away- because there are a lot of similarities to last night and because I think a line was crossed and that maybe there was irresponsibility in releasing something like this in present day America.

I think the movie was funded by German and Canadian money. The director Uwe Boll is German. This is not an American movie. It was filmed in Canada but the story takes place in America.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Catcher was published over 60 years ago.

There isn't a line.

Isn't there?

Can a filmmaker make a movie about killing and/or raping children and romanticize the killer/child rapist?

Can a political movie be made where moviegoers are encouraged to set fire to the theatre?

Is everything fair game?

redzero
07-20-2012, 11:02 PM
So it's pretty much agreed that the shooter probably watched the movie Rampage or is it just a very strange coincidence that he dressed very similar to the shooter in that movie?

I believe the Va. Tech shooter watched this movie before he ruined/destroyed people's lives. I've seen some of it. It's very violent.

http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/oldboy_movie_poster_01.jpg

What similarities do Oldboy and the V-Tech shootings share?

HI-FI
Uwe Boll is the biggest hack working, just zero talent and taste. I haven't seen Rampage but I've seen some of his other shit.

I don't believe in censorship but I wish "artists" would man up and sometimes admit that they spread their own negativity into the world.

silverblk mystix
I think the movie was funded by German and Canadian money. The director Uwe Boll is German. This is not an American movie. It was filmed in Canada but the story takes place in America.

Kinda worse if you ask me.

Jacob1983
07-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Rampage is probably Boll's best movie and that's saying a lot considering he pretty much makes piece of shit like Alone in the Dark and BloodRayne.

And what's up with the media showing that goofy smile picture of the shooter?

Ginobilly
07-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Kinda worse if you ask me.

yup. And the creepy thing is that the story looks like it takes place in a small Colorado town. I don't think they ever mention the name of the fictional town, but I wouldn't be surprised if Boll used that town to parallel similarities between Columbine and Rampage.

HI-FI
07-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Rampage is probably Boll's best movie and that's saying a lot considering he pretty much makes piece of shit like Alone in the Dark and BloodRayne.

And what's up with the media showing that goofy smile picture of the shooter?

was that goofy pic taken right after he was arrested or from somewhere else, because someone should have bashed his face in if he was grinning like that afterwards, even if the cop would have got in trouble.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Isn't there?

Can a filmmaker make a movie about killing and/or raping children and romanticize the killer/child rapist?Sure. There actually has been a movie that did just that to an extent. I don't recall a spike in child molestations because of it.

Can a political movie be made where moviegoers are encouraged to set fire to the theatre?Or steal this book? Sure. Good luck finding a distributor now.

Is everything fair game?For the artist? Absolutely. Whether people and businesses want to put up money for it is another story.

leemajors
07-20-2012, 11:11 PM

McCarthy captured that sentiment well in No Country for Old Men.

Venti Quattro
07-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Holy shit, I just went out for a while and this thread became a 20-page megathread. :lol

lil_penny
07-20-2012, 11:12 PM
the movie was set to take place in a smalltown in oregon if i remember

leemajors
07-20-2012, 11:17 PM

Canada offers a lot of tax incentives for filming, and a lot of tv shows and movies are filmed there for fiscal reasons. Try again.

Jacob1983
07-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Most of the actors in Rampage are Canadian and you can tell by their accents. When I watched Rampage, I was kinda rooting for the guy mainly because I wanted to see what he was planning. I also rooted for Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen.

Does Colorado have the death penalty? Serial killers and mass murderers are never put in general population right? Because I don't think this smiling asshole would last too long if he had to be around with big berthas and homies in prison.

Reck
07-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Uwe Boll is the biggest hack working, just zero talent and taste. I haven't seen Rampage but I've seen some of his other shit.

I don't believe in censorship but I wish "artists" would man up and sometimes admit that they spread their own negativity into the world.

Nailed it to the t.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2012, 11:25 PM
Most of the actors in Rampage are Canadian and you can tell by their accents. When I watched Rampage, I was kinda rooting for the guy mainly because I wanted to see what he was planning. I also rooted for Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen.

Does Colorado have the death penalty? Serial killers and mass murderers are never put in general population right? Because I don't think this smiling asshole would last too long if he had to be around with big berthas and homies in prison.

Not necessarily.

Generally, in a notorious or infamous case, the killer will be in protective custody. What sucks about that is that it actually ends up being a reward because he has his own cell, comes out for recreation by himself or with other infamous offenders and generally is treated and protected from anyone kicking his ass like he deserves. His own tv watching, etc..

Sometimes, it is worse, depending on who he killed- he could turn into a "celebrity" inmate with "cred"...kinda like the internet. :lol

Reck
07-20-2012, 11:40 PM
Not necessarily.

Generally, in a notorious or infamous case, the killer will be in protective custody. What sucks about that is that it actually ends up being a reward because he has his own cell, comes out for recreation by himself or with other infamous offenders and generally is treated and protected from anyone kicking his ass like he deserves. His own tv watching, etc..

Sometimes, it is worse, depending on who he killed- he could turn into a "celebrity" inmate with "cred"...kinda like the internet. :lol

Guard, why does it take so long to execute someone in death row?

I posted the same question earlier but didn't get an answer. Maybe you could shed some light in the matter?

johnsmith
07-21-2012, 02:01 AM
yup. And the creepy thing is that the story looks like it takes place in a small Colorado town. I don't think they ever mention the name of the fictional town, but I wouldn't be surprised if Boll used that town to parallel similarities between Columbine and Rampage.

Except that aurora isn't a small town but rather a huge suburb of Denver.

johnsmith
07-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Also, congrats SBM, you managed to make a thread about the worst mass shooting in America primarily about you and your crusade against e-bullies.....I can't imagine what is wrong with our society.

SMH.....

symple19
07-21-2012, 05:11 AM
I don't hate sbm, but he's been flogged so many times on this site that he's changed his posting style from being himself to purposely trying to sound outrageous and stupid--taking contrarian positions just for the hell of it. He's the forum's Skip Bayless, but with Down Syndrome.

symple19
07-21-2012, 07:45 AM
Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs' :lmao

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/louie-gohmert-aurora-shootings_n_1689099.html

Gun Control Legislation: Frank Lautenberg Readies Bill In Wake Of Aurora Shooting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/gun-control-legislation-lautenberg_n_1691093.html

Our politicians are idiots. Reducing mag size is going to do absolutely nothing in reducing gun violence.

Trill Clinton
07-21-2012, 08:59 AM
From Tumblr
mendmyheart (http://mendmyheart.tumblr.com/post/27668640389):

a-sudden-link-to-the-past (http://a-sudden-link-to-the-past.tumblr.com/post/27660573048/highvoodoocoochiepope-senturysam-14-also):

highvoodoocoochiepope (http://highvoodoocoochiepope.tumblr.com/post/27651118975/senturysam-14-also-im-an-ugly-sack-of):

senturysam (http://senturysam.tumblr.com/post/27649569266):

14*
also i’m an ugly sack of coleslaw who totally looks like a murderer anyway because this is the face of many mass murderers

What part of his killings were politicly or religiously motivated?

Terrorism - the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce,especially for political purposes.

You missed the ENTIRE point of the post. Let me explain IF. HE. WERE. MUSLIM. HIS. ACTIONS. WOULD. BE. LABELED. AS. TERRORISM. Because that’s what American media does. Muslim = terrorist. Black/Latino = Criminal. White = mentally unstable. AGAIN, mentally unstable. Not terrorist or criminal. Mentally unstable, which in turn is supposed to make people pity him for such. It’s about the way the media and society is quick to slap labels onto a person solely based on the color of their skin, race, religion, ethnicity. But he is white, so let’s all prance around in a pity party for him.
Nonetheless condolences and prayers go out to all the loved ones affected by this animal’s actions.

Trill Clinton
07-21-2012, 09:05 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/couple-colo-theater-shooting-escape-baby-toddler-tow-162024554--abc-news-topstories.html (http://news.yahoo.com/couple-colo-theater-shooting-escape-baby-toddler-tow-162024554--abc-news-topstories.html)

Repost? This dude watching the movie, dropped his baby and left his daughter and wife in the theatre and drove AWAY...and he's actually giving interviews saying he basically abandoned his family in the theatre

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/jarell-brooks-aurora-hero_n_1690579.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=1416613,b=facebook (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/jarell-brooks-aurora-hero_n_1690579.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=1416613,b=facebook)

This is the interview of the young man who helped the mother and children get out of the theatre safe after their punk ass dad ditched them.

Blake
07-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Most of movie goers are between 18-25ish.

Why does age matter?

AussieFanKurt
07-21-2012, 09:27 AM
800+ posts... wow

AussieFanKurt
07-21-2012, 09:28 AM
What similarities do Oldboy and the V-Tech shootings share?

Agreed wholeheartedly

Edward
07-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs' :lmao

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/louie-gohmert-aurora-shootings_n_1689099.html
That's how Republicans work :lol

Everything bad that ever happens in America can be attributed to "A lack of Christian values!"

Blake
07-21-2012, 10:00 AM
There isn't a line.

Isn't there?

Can a filmmaker make a movie about killing and/or raping children and romanticize the killer/child rapist?

Can a political movie be made where moviegoers are encouraged to set fire to the theatre?

Is everything fair game?

Suggestion:

If you want a line, then draw it yourself and step to one side of it.

Stop being a puss by asking someone else to draw a line for you.

silverblk mystix
07-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Suggestion:

If you want a line, then draw it yourself and step to one side of it.

Stop being a puss by asking someone else to draw a line for you.

It's called having a conversation about it.

I hate censorship- but at some point- you choose between humanity/safety of humans vs. making inciteful/irresponsible art.

Ad hominem - notwithstanding.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2012, 10:06 AM

I hate censorship- but at some point- you choose between humanity/safety of humans vs. making inciteful/irresponsible art.

What's inciteful/irresponsible to one person might not be to another, tbh.....

Blake
07-21-2012, 10:09 AM

You're the only one I see wanting a line drawn.

you choose the point where art becomes irresponsible.

Failed use of logical fallacy notwithstanding

silverblk mystix
07-21-2012, 10:11 AM
What's inciteful/irresponsible to one person might not be to another, tbh.....

Hence the conversation...

silverblk mystix
07-21-2012, 10:12 AM
You're the only one I see wanting a line drawn.

you choose the point where art becomes irresponsible.

Failed use of logical fallacy notwithstanding

Then no need to discuss with you.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Hence the conversation...

What conversation? You're clearly saying that one line should be drawn for everyone when it comes to media/art content, when in reality, it's up to the individual to decide for themselves where they draw the line....

Is Rampage a creepy movie? Judging from the reactions in this thread, sure.... but nobody is forced to watch it.... trying to legislate morality and ditch personal responsibility is a slap to the face of a free society, tbh.....

Blake
07-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Then no need to discuss with you.

:cry nobody will draw a line for me :cry

da_suns_fan
07-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Our politicians are idiots. Reducing mag size is going to do absolutely nothing in reducing gun violence.

Absolutely clueless.

Fact: They tackled Jared Lee Loughner during the few second he stopped firing to re-load.

mavs>spurs
07-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Absolutely clueless.

Fact: They tackled Jared Lee Loughner during the few second he stopped firing to re-load.

since loughner was some libtard with a case of fatal attraction for giffards i think they should just ban the democratic party

Reck
07-21-2012, 10:57 AM
Why does age matter?

Do you really want an 18 year old with a gun? :lol

johnsmith
07-21-2012, 11:02 AM
My favorite part of this thread is that everyone in it has somehow decided the movie "rampage" was an influence on Holmes......dude hasn't even talked to the cops yet but a part time security guard on spurstalk.com has already figured out the motive.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2012, 11:04 AM
:cry nobody will draw a line for me :cry

What's funny is that he complains about society, but his proposed solution would make society even lazier, dumber, and more dependent on the government, tbh.....

Venti Quattro
07-21-2012, 11:04 AM
:lol silverblk mystix
:lol half prison guard
:lol half security guard

mavs>spurs
07-21-2012, 11:05 AM
i think it's more likely he was imitating this

http://www.businessinsider.com/shooter-copies-frank-miller-batman-comic-2012-7

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/5009b4c9ecad043438000003/the-dark-knight-graphic-novel.png

Reck
07-21-2012, 11:12 AM
So mystix, you're not going to give me your expert answer then? :(

silverblk mystix
07-21-2012, 11:13 AM
So mystix, you're not going to give me your expert answer then? :(

Listen, you are looking for an answer that has to do with another part of the justice system.

Your disrespect notwithstanding.

TE
07-21-2012, 11:18 AM
This thread will be at 40+ pages by 5:00 pm CT, today.

Book it

Reck
07-21-2012, 11:22 AM
So yo're a rent-A-Cop that doesn't know the ins and out of what his job entails?

silverblk mystix
07-21-2012, 11:23 AM
So yo're a rent-A-Cop that doesn't know the ins and out of what his job entails?

Different branch in the system, what is your profession?

silverblk mystix
07-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Different branch in the system, what is your profession?

Didn't think so.

johnsmith
07-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Didn't think so.

Not everyone is dumb enough to share a bunch of personal information on an anonymous message board.......ya know, like you.

Heath Ledger
07-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Youtube has restricted access to Gangster Squad trailer for US citizens for anyone interested. The scene that got it pulled is at the very end of the trailer.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/20/watch-warner-bros-pulls-preview-featuring-movie-theater-shooting-scene-after-colorado-tragedy/

Heath Ledger
07-21-2012, 11:41 AM
"Where the gunman came in, we were going to sit right there," Rohrs told ABC News today. "God was definitely with us and watching over us. I just thank God we sat where we did and showed up late."

What an ignorant fucking statement. Watching over them? LOL

mavs>spurs
07-21-2012, 11:41 AM
"restricted access for US citizens"

what are we, communist china now? fucking liberal assholes

pawe
07-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Damn

http://director.denverpost.com/p.php?a=JSUgMSI4bHFba35wfHZgVHZic2Z9bnhddG5mbnZ7aX JNJzY9QFtUKDs6MSsoODsyJiMzOSc6Lj4zJTAuJzc5JyItIyY7 PzEmPjI%3D&m=1342819016

DMC
07-21-2012, 11:45 AM
It's amazing; no matter the heinous act committed, some movie company has to pull a trailer for show that depicts it the day after it occurs.

That should tell you something.

DMC
07-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Corrections officers don't decide when death row inmates are executed, and they aren't part of the process. Haven't you ever learned about the three branches of government? He's part of the executive branch, what you need is the judicial branch, and if you don't like that, you need the legislative branch to change it.

TE
07-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Damn

http://director.denverpost.com/p.php?a=JSUgMSI4bHFba35wfHZgVHZic2Z9bnhddG5mbnZ7aX JNJzY9QFtUKDs6MSsoODsyJiMzOSc6Lj4zJTAuJzc5JyItIyY7 PzEmPjI%3D&m=1342819016

:wow

DMC
07-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Absolutely clueless.

One shot is all you need to kill someone. If that someone is you, does it matter how many other rounds were in the magazine?

DMC
07-21-2012, 11:57 AM

If people are so wishy washy in their belief that mere suggestion can send them into a stampede of ignorance, maybe it's best if they kill each other now.

pawe
07-21-2012, 11:59 AM
FACT: Only law abiding citizens will follow the law of "10 rd magazines only".
Criminals will still have their 33 rd Glock magazine or standard 19 rd full size magazine.

What good is that particular law then?

DMC
07-21-2012, 12:16 PM
No no no, laws create reality, so if a law is passed so that only lower capacity magazines are available, the criminals automatically cannot have a higher capacity magazine because suddenly they never existed.

Blake
07-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Do you really want an 18 year old with a gun? :lol

There's a lot of people I don't want with guns.

Why shouldn't a 15 year old have the same right to defend himself?

DMC
07-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Btw, 12 people died in a helicopter crash today. Ban helicopters.

DMC
07-21-2012, 12:19 PM
There's a lot of people I don't want with guns.

Why shouldn't a 15 year old have the same right to defend himself?

Are your arguments so weak that you must constantly resort to argument from absurdity to try to scrape up a win?

Age of accountability is an easy answer, one you should already know, but you're desperate.

Reck
07-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Didn't think so.

Dude I was away..not here replying to you 24/7 ok?

Corrections officers don't decide when death row inmates are executed, and they aren't part of the process. Haven't you ever learned about the three branches of government? He's part of the executive branch, what you need is the judicial branch, and if you don't like that, you need the legislative branch to change it.

Yeah no kidding.

But someone that works along those lines should at least have an understanding of the process.

Its like being a cop and not know how to handcuff someone.

DMC
07-21-2012, 01:53 PM
Dude I was away..not here replying to you 24/7 ok?

Yeah no kidding.

But someone that works along those lines should at least have an understanding of the process.

Its like being a cop and not know how to handcuff someone.

There's a difference between having an understanding of the process and explaining to you why an inmate is on death row for 10 years before execution. Surely you know about appeals and all that.

It's not like being a cop and not knowing how to handcuff. It's like being a cop and not being able to explain the judge's decisions in traffic court.

It's not the job of a corrections officer to know or explain why a person on death row is there for so long, especially in a generic term.

I realize what you are doing (trolling) but you're on a dead end road here.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2012, 02:13 PM
It's amazing; no matter the heinous act committed, some movie company has to pull a trailer for show that depicts it the day after it occurs.

That should tell you something.

It tells me that when a lot of movies are made every year (especially in the summer), there's bound to be a scene in at least one that remind people of a tragedy, tbh.....

DMC
07-21-2012, 02:28 PM
And for the "bombs are hard to make" Blake types here, the dudes apartment is booby trapped with bombs, so he could have used bombs in the theater as well but he wanted to live out his fantasy of being a villain and see it in their faces.

Outlaw the material needed to make bombs.

symple19
07-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Sorry if someone has already posted this

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/21/james-holmes-colorado-shooting-sex-profile-website/

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/07/21/0721-james-holmes-adult-friend-finder-5.jpg

lakerhaterade
07-21-2012, 02:35 PM
DMC is doing some serious work in here. :tu

Glenn Holland
07-21-2012, 02:37 PM
DMC is by far the worst poster on this site.

lakerhaterade
07-21-2012, 02:41 PM
DMC is by far the worst poster on this site.

:lol jealous you can't regulate like the old man can.

Reck
07-21-2012, 02:47 PM
There's a difference between having an understanding of the process and explaining to you why an inmate is on death row for 10 years before execution. Surely you know about appeals and all that.

It's not like being a cop and not knowing how to handcuff. It's like being a cop and not being able to explain the judge's decisions in traffic court.

It's not the job of a corrections officer to know or explain why a person on death row is there for so long, especially in a generic term.

I realize what you are doing (trolling) but you're on a dead end road here.

Not really trolling, I was asking a serious question to someone who deals with immates and such.

Not high on lawyer talk either.

I have always being curious as to why someone who is clearly guilty is sent to death row for however many years instead of just getting things done.

I hear you on the appeals and whatnot but I'm talking about the 100% undeniably guilty ones who get sent there. Dont wait, just gas the fuck. :lol

DMC
07-21-2012, 02:48 PM
Sorry if someone has already posted this

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/21/james-holmes-colorado-shooting-sex-profile-website/

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/07/21/0721-james-holmes-adult-friend-finder-5.jpg

He fucked up. He's in a death penalty state.

DMC
07-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Not really trolling, I was asking a serious question to someone who deals with immates and such.

Not high on lawyer talk either.

I have always being curious as to why someone who is clearly guilty is sent to death row for however many years instead of just getting things done.

I hear you on the appeals and whatnot but I'm talking about the 100% undeniably guilty ones who get sent there. Dont wait, just gas the fuck. :lol
I've never heard the legal term "100% undeniably guilty". Even those who have confessed have later been found innocent.

I think it takes too long, but it's about due process. I would like to shoot them in the head at the trial after the verdict is read, and yes that would mean some innocents die eventually, but it would mean fewer innocents die and we save a shit ton of money.

symple19
07-21-2012, 02:54 PM

Have to agree

My two cents is that if you really want to curb gun violence it won't be through hair-brained legislation like the Lautenberg (limiting mag size) nonsense, but rather by addressing the root social ills that lead to it; social inequality, poverty, drug crime, and the like. That would mean our politicians have to take a long term, level-headed approach... Something that's inherently lacking in our halls of government. I'm not holding my breath.

And as for preventing these mass-murder sprees, it's just not going to happen. We'll have episodes such as these as long as humans dwell on earth.

symple19
07-21-2012, 03:00 PM

From the little I know about the process, I thinks it's primarily due to long and repeated appeals in the judiciary and bureaucratic maneuvering.

Lincoln
07-21-2012, 03:00 PM
You can have all the laws in the world and pretty much make the US Nazi Germany but humans are too damn unpredictable an intelligent. There will always be violence against other humans and mass murders. People will find a way.

Lincoln
07-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Imo people like James shouldn't be given the luxury of a lethal injection. Make this motherfucker burn and be tortured

HI-FI
07-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Imo people like James shouldn't be given the luxury of a lethal injection. Make this motherfucker burn and be tortured

i asked this question before, but this goofy grinning photo of the fuck, is that from his arrest or from like a school ID photo?

because that Loughener also had a smirk on his face.

either way, we need to make the punishment so severe that shitheads won't be smirking once they're caught. I don't think a bullet to the head as DMC is good enough for some of these types, some need to be quartered or burned alive, none of this lethal injection bs.

DMC
07-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Meh, I don't give a shit what they feel. Just get rid of them and move on. Sure you could flay them and leave them out in the sun to basically become human jerky, but there are just so many who need to die and so few minutes in the day.

Cane
07-21-2012, 04:05 PM
i asked this question before, but this goofy grinning photo of the fuck, is that from his arrest or from like a school ID photo?

either way, we need to make the punishment so severe that shitheads won't be smirking once they're caught. I don't think a bullet to the head as DMC is good enough for some of these types, some need to be quartered or burned alive, none of this lethal injection bs.

IIRC the Norway shooter also smiled for his mug photo too

Some people just want to see the world burn, Mr. Wayne :depressed

Lincoln
07-21-2012, 04:07 PM
That pic is a college ID pic I think, that's why he is smiling

Blake
07-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Are your arguments so weak that you must constantly resort to argument from absurdity to try to scrape up a win?

Age of accountability is an easy answer, one you should already know, but you're desperate.

if a high school senior goes on a shooting spree in his high school, why are you only willing to say that adults should use guns?

Didn't you say a car can be a weapon? 15 year olds drive cars.

I'm just playing along the same line of reasoning you used to get to wanting to ban cars, helicopters and swimming pools.

lol assault pools

Ginobilly
07-21-2012, 04:18 PM
How about we just nuke all of humanity? That way, there wont be anymore people on earth to do bad things. Problem solved!

Ginobilly
07-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Fuck it! Lets just tell the higgs boson not to make anymore humans.

IronMaxipad
07-21-2012, 04:23 PM

No, they haven't released his mug shot. That pic is from a school ID i believe. He has red hair now.

mavs>spurs
07-21-2012, 04:33 PM
if a high school senior goes on a shooting spree in his high school, why are you only willing to say that adults should use guns?

I'm just playing along the same line of reasoning you used to get to wanting to ban cars, helicopters and swimming pools.

lol assault pools

you could fall off the couch and hurt yourself too, ban couches

Blake
07-21-2012, 05:12 PM
:lol jealous you can't regulate like the old man can.

DMC wants to regulate swimming pools.

mavs>spurs
07-21-2012, 05:16 PM
dems want to regulate everything

Aq-G4HATiC8

DMC
07-21-2012, 05:32 PM

lol assault pools

More children drown in pools yearly than die in mass shootings, or shootings in general. More children are killed by pools than by guns, and the pool doesn't need someone to use it. The child only has to fall in.

Also, every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. Every day more than twice as many people are killed by alcohol than by that one event in Colorado. So outlaw alcohol. Outlaw cars. Wait, but drinking and driving is already against the law. Surely then no one should be dying because of it.

Underage drinkers kill more people yearly than that one event in Colorado did. Wait, but it's illegal to sell to underage people, and it's illegal for underage people to buy. Surely then they cannot get alcohol.

When you decide to argue using facts instead of argument by emotive jargon, from incredulity or ignorance or infinite regression, let me know.

DMC
07-21-2012, 05:35 PM
DMC wants to regulate swimming pools.

They should be considered, using the same fallacious reasoning you use for guns.

mavs>spurs
07-21-2012, 05:39 PM
The big thing everyone is missing is that democrats kill more people each year than shooters and drunk drivers combined, clearly they need to be banned.

Kind of ironic how democrats want guns banned while they are the ones killing everyone. They just want to disarm us so we will be easy to murder tbh.

Blake
07-21-2012, 05:48 PM

Cuts to the bone

Tavaris Jackson
07-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Crofl these gay ass fucking republican hillbillies toting their gun rights are trying to reason and say "well people die in pools!" and blaming dems.

The point is that things like the mass shootings destroy comfort zones. Someone dying in a pool because of drowning or drunk driving car accident isn't the same at all. You are not destroying a place that people go to achieve calmness and peace.

People will be more afraid now to go to movie theaters instead of going without second thought to escape reality.

Lincoln
07-21-2012, 06:05 PM
it ain't about da color of your skin imho, basketball is Niggas' game and everyone playin in it should be a Nigga no matta what your skin color be. say even if you are born a white dude, you can be a Nigga too and are welcome to join us black niggas playing bball all together, only chinks are unwelcome b/c they suck @ bball tbh they suck at everything due to their genetic deficiency

Landon Donofag
07-21-2012, 06:05 PM
What if he threw everyone in the theater into a pool filled with sharks? Huh? what then? yeah bitches didnt think of that did you.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2012, 06:06 PM
You are not destroying a place that people go to achieve calmness and peace.

Really? People can't achieve calmness and peace at home? People can't find calmness and peace while driving? Not to mention, guns are far from the only thing that can shatter calmness and peace, nor are death or injury the only outcomes.....

DMC
07-21-2012, 06:18 PM
it ain't about da color of your skin imho, basketball is Niggas' game and everyone playin in it should be a Nigga no matta what your skin color be. say even if you are born a white dude, you can be a Nigga too and are welcome to join us black niggas playing bball all together, only chinks are unwelcome b/c they suck @ bball tbh they suck at everything due to their genetic deficiency

DMC
07-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Crofl these gay ass fucking republican hillbillies toting their gun rights are trying to reason and say "well people die in pools!" and blaming dems.

The point is that things like the mass shootings destroy comfort zones. Someone dying in a pool because of drowning or drunk driving car accident isn't the same at all. You are not destroying a place that people go to achieve calmness and peace.

People will be more afraid now to go to movie theaters instead of going without second thought to escape reality.
Wut up Tavaris?

People go to pools for relaxation then suddenly some one drowns and it's no longer fun and games.

TE
07-21-2012, 06:36 PM

Real talk, tbh...Ain't you partially a chink? :lol

I kinda agree with you though on the whole b-ball thing...

Us mexicans are limited in dat required and necessary athletic ability :cry:cry:cry:cry

DeadlyDynasty
07-21-2012, 06:44 PM
Real talk, tbh...Ain't you partially a chink? :lol

I kinda agree with you though on the whole b-ball thing...

Us mexicans are limited in dat required and necessary athletic ability :cry:cry:cry:cry

lol dets a vintage Rogue post iirc

jag
07-21-2012, 06:45 PM
I know it's obvious to everyone that Blake is completely lacking in self-awareness, but I still don't get how he doesn't realize that he's the guy who "tries too hard."

And yes, DMC is doing serious work in here.

Lincoln
07-21-2012, 07:40 PM
Half chink half white imho, I just aint got da athletic ability they nigs posses tbh

IronMaxipad
07-21-2012, 08:29 PM
He's probably a soccer fan.

http://i.imgur.com/1uqWC.jpg

:wow

DDstradamus

Blake
07-21-2012, 10:58 PM
I know it's obvious to everyone that Blake is completely lacking in self-awareness, but I still don't get how he doesn't realize that he's the guy who "tries too hard."

I don't get why people spend any amount of time trying to diagnose other posters on a message board. To each his own, I guess.

And yes, DMC is doing serious work in here.

Yes, the slippery slope into assault with a deadly swimming pool was brilliant.

silverblk mystix
07-21-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't get why people spend any amount of time trying to diagnose other posters on a message board. To each his own, I guess.

Yes, the slippery slope into assault with a deadly swimming pool was brilliant.

The irony.

Blake
07-21-2012, 11:22 PM
The irony.

Calling you a dumb fuck because you don't know how to properly play the ad hominem card, for example, is not a diagnosis of you.

No matter how much you want it to be about you.

silverblk mystix
07-21-2012, 11:27 PM

Jacob1983
07-22-2012, 02:21 AM
So will the asshole shooter make it to trial or will he kill himself or be killed by a inmate, guard, or someone outside the jail where he's staying at?

mingus
07-22-2012, 03:28 AM
So will the asshole shooter make it to trial or will he kill himself or be killed by a inmate, guard, or someone outside the jail where he's staying at?

He will find a way to get out. Pretty sure he has a bomb implanted in someone's stomach already.

Jacob1983
07-22-2012, 04:18 AM
Too soon?

silverblk mystix
07-22-2012, 09:56 AM

He'll make it to trial.

He'll also "find god" while incarcerated, have his attorney file several lawsuits and appeals and cost the taxpayers millions of dollars until he gets diagnosed and is helped by the medical profession.

One day they will declare that he has been "rehabilitated."

Lincoln
07-22-2012, 01:34 PM
They've released a list of the deceased and one of them is a 6 year old girl. Also read an article where inmates are actually plotting to kill him so he is under tight security.

TE
07-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Newly released inmates are saying he's acting bat shit crazy

da_suns_fan
07-22-2012, 02:00 PM
More children drown in pools yearly than die in mass shootings, or shootings in general. More children are killed by pools than by guns, and the pool doesn't need someone to use it. The child only has to fall in.

Also, every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. Every day more than twice as many people are killed by alcohol than by that one event in Colorado. So outlaw alcohol. Outlaw cars. Wait, but drinking and driving is already against the law. Surely then no one should be dying because of it.

Underage drinkers kill more people yearly than that one event in Colorado did. Wait, but it's illegal to sell to underage people, and it's illegal for underage people to buy. Surely then they cannot get alcohol.

When you decide to argue using facts instead of argument by emotive jargon, from incredulity or ignorance or infinite regression, let me know.

You keep using the strawman argument that getting rid of guns will completely eliminate gun crime.

It wont.

But it will reduce gun crime.

A study in the Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery found that the gun murder rate in the U.S. is almost 20 times higher than the next 22 richest and most populous nations combined.

Among the world’s 23 wealthiest countries, 80 percent of all gun deaths are American deaths and 87 percent of all kids killed by guns are American kids.

But regardless, polls show that public attitudes don’t change, even after a mass slaughter like this. Forty-nine percent say it’s more important to protect gun rights while 45 percent favor tighter gun control.

Last part: Because this country is filled with idiots like DMC.

jag
07-22-2012, 02:09 PM
"Straw man" is used so often around here and it's apparent very few people even know the meaning of the term.

da_suns_fan
07-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Also, owning a swimming pool doesnt give me the ability to end the lives of 12 people whenever I feel like it.

We dont think eliminating guns would eliminate all possibilities for a pyscho to kill the masses, we just want to eliminate the easiest , simplest and most effective method for pulling it off.

And while getting rid of swimming pools would suck for everyone in Phoenix, outlawing guns would hurts who?

da_suns_fan
07-22-2012, 02:17 PM
"Straw man" is used so often around here and it's apparent very few people even know the meaning of the term.

Do you? If you think I didnt correctly use "straw man argument", i dont think YOU understand its meaning.

mavs>spurs
07-22-2012, 03:21 PM
You keep using the strawman argument that getting rid of guns will completely eliminate gun crime.

It wont.

that's not what the studies by criminologists say. but keep ignoring facts and be driven by your emotions like a woman.

Clipper Nation
07-22-2012, 03:27 PM

It wont.

That's PROVEN to be incorrect, tbh...

Australia: http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=17847

Britain: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1440764.stm

Chicago: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/01/supreme.court.gun.control/index.html

DC: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296724,00.html

I could go on, but you get the point....

da_suns_fan
07-22-2012, 03:59 PM
That's PROVEN to be incorrect, tbh...

Australia: http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=17847

Britain: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1440764.stm

Chicago: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/01/supreme.court.gun.control/index.html

DC: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296724,00.html

I could go on, but you get the point....

Nice try. Your links are garbage if you actually read them.

1. Your article for Britain is from 2001. Got anything from the last decade?

2. Your article for Britain is also looking at the two years following the gun ban which is an extreme small sample size.

3. The other article talk about a single city's ban on handguns. We need a national policy for any type of effectiveness.

More recent and relevant data: For international comparison, in 2004 the police in the United States reported 9,326 gun homicides.[55] The overall homicide rates per 100,000 (regardless of weapon type) reported by the United Nations for 1999 were 4.55 for the U.S. and 1.45 in England and Wales.

http://www.unodc.org/pdf/crime/seventh_survey/7pv.pdf

I posted this before but you keep using the same invalid argument so i doubt you'll care now.

da_suns_fan
07-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Oh..and your australia link is from NCPA.

The National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) is a non-profit American conservative think tank[1] whose goals are to develop and promote private alternatives to government regulation and control. Topics addressed include reforms in health care, taxes, Social Security, welfare, education and environmental regulation.

If youre going to provide links, at least use a source with some journalistic integrity.

da_suns_fan
07-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Gun Homicide rate by nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence

Us towards the very top. UK at the very bottom.

Source: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime

mavs>spurs
07-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Gun Homicide rate by nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence

Us towards the very top. UK at the very bottom.

Source: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime

find a list for knife/blunt object homicides and i bet it looks something like a reverse.

da_suns_fan
07-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Percentage of homicides involving firearms:

UK: 6 percent

US: 65 percent.

Does that mean that UK has the same homicide rate, just they use swords, swimming pools etc?

NOPE:

Homicide rate per 100k:

UK: 1.45

US: 4.55

mavs>spurs
07-22-2012, 04:14 PM
there are countries on that list such as the ukraine who also outlaw guns, have an incredibly low gun homicide rate, but a disproportionately large non firearm homicide rate and total homicide rate much higher than ours. basically it comes down to how violent each society is, not the instruments used to kill. in the ukraine they are doing just fine finding ways to murder without using a gun. your entire argument is junk science and doesn't have a leg to stand on.

mavs>spurs
07-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Does that mean that UK has the same homicide rate, just they use swords, swimming pools etc?

no, but in the UKraine they have a higher homicide rate using swords and swimming pools. like i told you antiamerican idiots back on page 1, it's a societal problem. countries like ukraine and to a lesser extent the US are much more violent than countries like the UK, guns or no guns.

mavs>spurs
07-22-2012, 04:22 PM
also explain why in a country like the US, where guns are SO easily attainable, over 1/3 of the total homicides are committed WITHOUT one?

it just simply isn't a gun issue bro, i'm sorry if something happened to someone you know or you were affected by gun violence, but you have an emotional vendetta here. your thinking isn't based in logic or facts.

Landon Donofag
07-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Also, owning a swimming pool doesnt give me the ability to end the lives of 12 people whenever I feel like it.

We dont think eliminating guns would eliminate all possibilities for a pyscho to kill the masses, we just want to eliminate the easiest , simplest and most effective method for pulling it off.

And while getting rid of swimming pools would suck for everyone in Phoenix, outlawing guns would hurts who?

But what if there are sharks and gators in da pool?

Clipper Nation
07-22-2012, 04:56 PM
1. Your article for Britain is from 2001. Got anything from the last decade?

2. Your article for Britain is also looking at the two years following the gun ban which is an extreme small sample size.
You're acting like a handgun ban would immediately reduce gun crime, which it doesn't, as proven by the INCREASE in gun crime in the two years following Britain's handgun ban...

3. The other article talk about a single city's ban on handguns. We need a national policy for any type of effectiveness.Yes, because national policies against other things such as alcohol and drugs have worked so well, B... :lol

Clipper Nation
07-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Oh..and your australia link is from NCPA.

If youre going to provide links, at least use a source with some journalistic integrity.
Doesn't change the stats, B....

DMC
07-22-2012, 05:49 PM

It wont.

The problem with the gun control crowd is they differentiate between gun related crime and crime in general. Getting rid of knives would reduce knife related murders, but banning knives doesn't get rid of knives and murder is murder.

Your ilk tend to use misdirection and smoke and mirrors to make it appear as if you might have a case, but the fact that your shitty arguments only surface after tragic events shows that, at the foundation of your argument lies a collage of illogical conclusions that, without the emotional jargon and the energy of the moment, are completely toothless.

When your argument is sound, it won't rely on tragic events to sway opinion. It will be true regardless, but your current argument isn't true ergo you rely on the energy of the moment.

The rantings of ignorant liberals like you don't move me in the least, because you are too uneducated in the facts of your cause to even be a threat. You're reduced to searching the internet for material to support your naive claims.

The idiot in Aurora would not have tried to kill people with a knife. Had he not been able to acquire a gun, he would have used a bomb. Someone who plans for months to kill people including booby trapping their own home with BOMBS will not hesitate to kill as many as possible, if that's his goal. This guy wasn't looking for numbers, he was going out wth a bang, He wasn't mad at people, he was convinced he was a villian and wanted to do what they do. He could have burned the place to the ground.

Heath Ledger
07-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Manchurian Candidate anyone?

Heath Ledger
07-22-2012, 06:51 PM
t seems that the shooter James Holmes is/was a member of Black Block who caused trouble at the Denver convention – The Black block people are run by Delta force. Holmes is also an occupy wall street participant. (Amazing how the liberal media (ABC) tried to say he was a tea party member… a much older member with the same name.)

James Holmes had recently dropped out of medical school and was going for his PhD in neuroscience. Who provides the money for neuroscience research? – DARPA – Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which could perhaps explain why he was able to vex the police and bomb squad to the degree he did: Killer’s Booby-Trapped Apartment Vexes Cops.

DMC
07-22-2012, 07:22 PM
t seems that the shooter James Holmes is/was a member of Black Block who caused trouble at the Denver convention – The Black block people are run by Delta force. Holmes is also an occupy wall street participant. (Amazing how the liberal media (ABC) tried to say he was a tea party member… a much older member with the same name.)

James Holmes had recently dropped out of medical school and was going for his PhD in neuroscience. Who provides the money for neuroscience research? – DARPA – Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which could perhaps explain why he was able to vex the police and bomb squad to the degree he did: Killer’s Booby-Trapped Apartment Vexes Cops.
Lots of companies provide money for research.

I have a customer at the Anshutz medical campus in Denver, I know who supplies the money to those doctors who use students to do their research in those labs.

It's not DARPA.

Holmes was dropping out of his PhD program.

Latarian Milton
07-22-2012, 07:33 PM
the crime rate of rape is also rather high and should we castrate ALL male citizens to prevent anymore rapes happening?

Heath Ledger
07-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Dropping out so what? He dropped out because he knew he was going to be doing dirty deeds for uncle sam.

Let me get this straight, the guy goes ape shit crazy killing men, women and children, then calmly surrenders, informing the officers that his apartment was booby trapped as to spare the lives of police responders? hmmm...... and why would he do this?

mavs>spurs
07-22-2012, 07:36 PM
the crime rate of rape is also rather high and should we castrate ALL male citizens to prevent anymore rapes happening?

what about females raping males? sew the vagina's shut too imho.

Heath Ledger
07-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Lots of companies provide money for research.

I have a customer at the Anshutz medical campus in Denver, I know who supplies the money to those doctors who use students to do their research in those labs.

It's not DARPA.

Holmes was dropping out of his PhD program.

And yes DARPA is a major contributor to that program.

DMC
07-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Dropping out so what? He dropped out because he knew he was going to be doing dirty deeds for uncle sam.

Let me get this straight, the guy goes ape shit crazy killing men, women and children, then calmly surrenders, informing the officers that his apartment was booby trapped as to spare the lives of police responders? hmmm...... and why would he do this?

He was arrested while walking back out to his car. His rifle jammed. What choice did he have?

Don't make a Showtime series out of it.

Heath Ledger
07-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Getting back to older topics Americas homicide rate in 2009 was at its lowest since 1964.
Even with million upon millions more guns owned by US citizens.

Heath Ledger
07-22-2012, 07:41 PM
He was arrested while walking back out to his car. His rifle jammed. What choice did he have?

There are not any 'facts' at this point, i have read at least three different versions of how he was apprehended. Your version was the first time i've heard that version.

Heath Ledger
07-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Also Holmes was not just a student, he was a paid staff member at the neuroscience lab at the University.

DMC
07-22-2012, 08:03 PM
There are not any 'facts' at this point, i have read at least three different versions of how he was apprehended. Your version was the first time i've heard that version.
You just offered conspiracy "facts" then defend yourself by saying "there are no facts at this point".

CubanSucks
07-22-2012, 08:04 PM
what about females raping males? sew the vagina's shut too imho.

clitorectomy tbh

DMC
07-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Also Holmes was not just a student, he was a paid staff member at the neuroscience lab at the University.

He was there 1 year.

He got a grant.

Students often work research jobs in the labs. I know several at that campus in fact.

Landon Donofag
07-22-2012, 08:20 PM
:lmao Heath Ledger get off the conspiracy theory sites. Damn. Next he's going to post the lil wayne video with skeletons at the theater. :lmao

Landon Donofag
07-22-2012, 08:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6NBxU.jpg

IronMaxipad
07-22-2012, 08:25 PM

You do know he had other guns that he used right? Yeah his rifle jammed, then he switched to his shotgun and glock .40.

And about his apartment. He was playing loud music about an hour before he left to the theater and left his door slightly open hoping someone would go in and set off his bombs. By the time he was in the theater he probably thought it had blown up already hence tipping the cops that there may be explosives in his house.

TE
07-22-2012, 08:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6NBxU.jpg

redzero
07-22-2012, 09:39 PM
And yes DARPA is a major contributor to that program.

I think Decoy Octopus and Fox Hound were behind it.

da_suns_fan
07-23-2012, 12:11 AM
The problem with the gun control crowd is they differentiate between gun related crime and crime in general. Getting rid of knives would reduce knife related murders, but banning knives doesn't get rid of knives and murder is murder.

Your ilk tend to use misdirection and smoke and mirrors to make it appear as if you might have a case, but the fact that your shitty arguments only surface after tragic events shows that, at the foundation of your argument lies a collage of illogical conclusions that, without the emotional jargon and the energy of the moment, are completely toothless.

When your argument is sound, it won't rely on tragic events to sway opinion. It will be true regardless, but your current argument isn't true ergo you rely on the energy of the moment.

The rantings of ignorant liberals like you don't move me in the least, because you are too uneducated in the facts of your cause to even be a threat. You're reduced to searching the internet for material to support your naive claims.

The idiot in Aurora would not have tried to kill people with a knife. Had he not been able to acquire a gun, he would have used a bomb. Someone who plans for months to kill people including booby trapping their own home with BOMBS will not hesitate to kill as many as possible, if that's his goal. This guy wasn't looking for numbers, he was going out wth a bang, He wasn't mad at people, he was convinced he was a villian and wanted to do what they do. He could have burned the place to the ground.

Um..what FACTS would you like, since facts such as gun homicide rates, gun crime rates etc arent good enough for you?

What FACTS could possibly change your mind if knowing that the US has, by far, the highest gun death rate of the top 25 wealthiest countries in the world?

I dont think there are any facts that would change your mind because youre an ideologue. If not, provide what facts you are looking for. What would it take to change your mind?

Heres a fact you could provide me: In countries where guns are outlawed, show me that BOMB violence went up, since that was your ridiculous narrative.

thispego
07-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Don't waste your time, dmc is just pulling his "I think I'm really smart" routine.

mavs>spurs
07-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Don't waste your time, dmc is just pulling his "I think I'm really smart" routine.

An outdoorsman from Texas is against gun rights? :rolleyes

TE
07-23-2012, 01:39 AM
Westboro Baptist Church Threatens To 'Super Picket' Aurora Prayer Vigil For Batman Shooting Victims

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/22/westboro-baptist-church-aurora-shooting-vigil_n_1693375.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

The Reckoning
07-23-2012, 02:43 AM
only in america? im sure if aus had the same amount of people as the US, this shit would happen every day.

Blake
07-23-2012, 09:29 AM
You're reduced to searching the internet for material to support your naive claims.

DMC is smarter than the internets.

Blake
07-23-2012, 09:38 AM
also explain why in a country like the US, where guns are SO easily attainable, over 1/3 of the total homicides are committed WITHOUT one?

it just simply isn't a gun issue bro, i'm sorry if something happened to someone you know or you were affected by gun violence, but you have an emotional vendetta here. your thinking isn't based in logic or facts.

So you are saying just less than 2/3 of all homicides are committed WITH guns?

Explain the logic you are using when you are telling yourself that this isn't a gun issue.