PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in Batman premiere?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

da_suns_fan
07-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Baltimore firm develops automatic rifle for military, SWAT

I'll address this since you asked and I dont hide from questions.

I said "cops would call in national guard" but I forgot about SWAT.

SWAT teams are specialized forces who undergo specialized training. They dont give these guns to every cop on the street because the inherent lethal characteristics of fully automatics requires more responsibility.

Training and the process for determining SWAT officers is extensive considering the dangerous weapons and situations these officers are placed in.

Now, compare that to your every-day Joe who wants to buy a fully automatic weapon.

da_suns_fan
07-23-2012, 11:59 PM
I need you to answer. What is the difference between using a gun and using a nuke? Both kill people. Both are designed to kill people. Both have no other purpose.

A nuclear weapon is infinitely more destructive than any gun.

A nuclear weapon cannot be used to "disable" an individual. It will kill anyone within a certain radius.

A nuclear weapon is not as portable as a gun.

A nuclear weapon takes a lot more money, time, and know-how to make than a gun.

A nuclear weapon is owned by only a handful of countries as opposed to guns which are owned by every country in the world.

A nuclear weapon involves the splitting of atoms which causes a radioactive reaction as opposed to a gun which is firing a small projectile at a single individual.

Again, THIS is why youre an idiot.

da_suns_fan
07-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Do you think a person should be able to walk into Walmart and buy a nuke?

Ok forget the nuke, should they be able to buy a laser guided bomb?

Forget that too, how about a hand grenade?

No?

Firecrackers?

This just goes back to the "Play dumb" argument.

You pretend not to understand the concept that some weapons are inherently more dangerous than others.

Either that or maybe you ARE that dumb. By now, who knows?

Heath Ledger
07-24-2012, 12:04 AM
The bottom line is that da_suns_fan's opinions and theories mean jack shit versus those important people who fought to allows us to have the freedoms regarding weapons that we have today.

Thank you NRA

DMC
07-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I'll address this since you asked and I dont hide from questions.

I said "cops would call in national guard" but I forgot about SWAT.

SWAT teams are specialized forces who undergo specialized training. They dont give these guns to every cop on the street because the inherent lethal characteristics of fully automatics requires more responsibility.

Training and the process for determining SWAT officers is extensive considering the dangerous weapons and situations these officers are placed in.

Now, compare that to your every-day Joe who wants to buy a fully automatic weapon.
Bottom line on this type of mentality: They can protect me better than I can protect myself. I trust them but I don't trust me.

DMC
07-24-2012, 12:58 AM
A nuclear weapon is infinitely more destructive than any gun.

A nuclear weapon cannot be used to "disable" an individual. It will kill anyone within a certain radius.

A nuclear weapon is not as portable as a gun.

A nuclear weapon takes a lot more money, time, and know-how to make than a gun.

A nuclear weapon is owned by only a handful of countries as opposed to guns which are owned by every country in the world.

A nuclear weapon involves the splitting of atoms which causes a radioactive reaction as opposed to a gun which is firing a small projectile at a single individual.

Again, THIS is why youre an idiot.

So let's quell the slippery slope bullshit since I can play it better than you.

You moved to automatic weapons from just gun talk because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Just to recap for you:

1. Legality of gun purchase has no effect on the purchaser's ability to kill.
2. Death is death, murder is murder, you just choose to focus on gun related deaths and ignore the rest.
3. You are more likely to take your own life with a gun than to have your life taken by someone with a gun.
4. Chicken/egg: People acquire guns because of incidents where someone is attacked. That figures into higher ratio of guns per attack at the end of the year. You look at it in reverse because it suits your needs.
5. How many machine gun related deaths occurred in the 20 years prior to the ban? The shooter in 1981 wasn't using one, he was using a .22 which wasn't effected by the ban. There were 2 murders by legally owned subguns since 1934. One was by a police officer. Over 240,000 legally owned machine guns existed in the US in 1995 (hardly rare)
6. Though having the toughest gun restrictions, Washington DC has the highest rate of gun related deaths per 100K at over 21 per. Texas is number 23 at just above the national average (DC is 2x the national average).

Gun control

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 02:50 AM
Even liberal CNN is at this moment admitting that in recent years, America has become more safe as gun sales have skyrocketed. The spin they are trying to out on it is "see, since it's safe everyone needs to turn in their guns voluntarily!" I'm in my phone or id post the link, it's on the front page.Post the link now or whenever you're off your phone.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 03:00 AM
i've already beaten your argument, it's quite simple.

it's already legal to purchase a fully automatic rifle. and our founding fathers intended us to have weapons equal to what the military has. the 2nd amendment served a dual purpose, one of which was a deterrent against tyranny. in fact, not allowing us to purchase fully automatic weapons goes against the 2nd amendment.

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

our right to bear arms shall not be infringed. in any way. that doesn't mean pick and choose which arms you can infringe upon and which ones you can't. they're all ours per our constitutional rights. whenever the revolver was invented, they didn't ban it on the grounds that it could do more damage than a single shooter. same thing with a fully auto, which is just an improvement upon the semi auto.Again, to which well-regulated militia do you belong?

Tavaris Jackson
07-24-2012, 07:19 AM
it would be unlawful for the military to be used against the people per our constitution and would open up grounds for intervention by the international community, for one.

for 2, most of our military are good people and would not fire upon those they are sworn to protect and serve. in order for there to be a revolution, there would have to be a damn good reason. one that any true american would agree upon, and half of the military would be on our side. just like the way the military split and broke off in syria right now in their civil war. you realize it's basically army defectors vs the army right? and the defectors are raising hell right now. they just recently killed some of his closest advisors and rumored to have injured the man himself in the attack. don't underestimate the willpower of a united people.

Wow, you are comparing us to Syria.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

DMC
07-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Again, to which well-regulated militia do you belong?
The USSC has already debunked that as a criteria for the 2nd Amendment right of keeping and bearing arms.

If someone wants to start a 2nd Amendment thread, that's cool. I am not going to respond to this one any longer as it's just going from one tangent to another and we are now just repeating ourselves.

djohn2oo8
07-24-2012, 08:36 AM
At least 3 men accused of making threats during or after watching the new Batman movie have been arrested in separate incidents, underscoring moviegoers' anxieties and heightened security in the wake of a deadly mass shooting at a Colorado theater showing the film.

A Maine man was arrested when he told authorities that he was on his way to shoot a former employer a day after watching "The Dark Knight Rises," Maine state police said Monday.

Timothy Courtois of Biddeford, Maine, had been stopped for speeding, and a police search of his car found an AK-47 assault weapon, four handguns, ammunition and news clippings about the mass shooting that left 12 people dead early Friday, authorities said.

Police searched Courtois' home later Sunday and found a machine gun, several other guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
"We don't know what his true intentions were," said Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety. "Based on the arsenal that was confiscated, we brought in our counterparts from the FBI and ATF to assist with the investigation."
Courtois was charged with speeding and possession of a concealed weapon.

In Southern California, a man at a Sunday afternoon showing of the film was arrested after witnesses said he made threats and alluded to the Aurora shooting when the movie didn't start.

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies were called to a cinema complex in Norwalk after moviegoers said 52-year-old Clark Tabor shouted: "I should go off like in Colorado." They said he then asked: "Does anybody have a gun?"

A security guard saw Tabor with a backpack on his knees in the second row, but deputies who searched the bag, the theater and its surrounding area did not find any weapon.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/PZeeLstPgYUvdgzpRcA.rw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00NTc7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/0453c8eca30d3414160f6a706700539e.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/3-arrested-separate-dark-knight-incidents-080930278.html

Clipper Nation
07-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Again, to which well-regulated militia do you belong?

Doesn't matter, the right to keep and bear arms is delegated to the people.....

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 10:11 AM
The USSC has already debunked that as a criteria for the 2nd Amendment right of keeping and bearing arms.

If someone wants to start a 2nd Amendment thread, that's cool. I am not going to respond to this one any longer as it's just going from one tangent to another and we are now just repeating ourselves.

Doesn't matter, the right to keep and bear arms is delegated to the people.....So, none I take it.

The founding fathers would be displeased.

Clipper Nation
07-24-2012, 10:29 AM
So, none I take it.

The founding fathers would be displeased.

No they wouldn't, as they expressly gave the right to bear arms to the people, not just a militia, B......

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 10:30 AM
No they wouldn't, as they expressly gave the right to bear arms to the people, not just a militia, B......Then why is it in the amendment, B?

The founding fathers also thought a black dude was 3/5 of a person and didn't give women the vote. Don't be all upset if you run afoul of their wishes.

Clipper Nation
07-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Then why is it in the amendment, B?
Because you can't have a state militia without first giving the PEOPLE the right to bear arms, tbh...... think about it, B....

The founding fathers also thought a black dude was 3/5 of a person and didn't give women the vote. Don't be all upset if you run afoul of their wishes.
Luckily, we have an amendment process to reverse poor decisions such as those....

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Then why is it in the amendment, B?

If that's your logic then you might as well throw out the whole constitution....

da_suns_fan
07-24-2012, 01:04 PM
So let's quell the slippery slope bullshit since I can play it better than you.

On the contrary. You admitted that you want the automatic weapons ban in place.

I never said cops should have nukes. I never said cops should have fully automatics.

This is just more of your method of "Playing dumb" because you have no other argument. You have to pretend to not understand that some weapons are more dangerous than others ("whats the difference between a gun and nuclear weapons").

I played you like a fiddle and you ran for the hills when I pressed you on the fully automatic ban.

It was easy.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Because you can't have a state militia without first giving the PEOPLE the right to bear arms, tbh...... think about it, B....Are there actually any well-regulated militias formed for constitutional purposes?

Think about it, B.

Luckily, we have an amendment process to reverse poor decisions such as those....So they weren't perfect Gods?

Wow.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 01:06 PM
If that's your logic then you might as well throw out the whole constitution....Or change it, as noted above.

da_suns_fan
07-24-2012, 01:08 PM
DMC logic: If you think cops should be allowed to have guns, they should be allowed to have nuclear weapons.

Seriously.

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Or change it, as noted above.

Keep your paws off the Bill of Rights. That's why we have amendments.

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2012, 01:09 PM
DMC logic: If you think cops should be allowed to have guns, they should be allowed to have nuclear weapons.

Seriously.

Da_suns_fan logic: if you ban things, criminals who don't follow the law either way will surely listen!

da_suns_fan
07-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Da_suns_fan logic: if you ban things, criminals who don't follow the law either way will surely listen!

Strange that the shooters always follow the law when it comes to purchasing their weapons!

Its not MY LOGIC. Its just the evidence.

You cant accept facts because it destroys your argument. But the facts are that mass murderers always buy whats legally available to them and avoid the black market.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Keep your paws off the Bill of Rights. That's why we have amendments.:lol The Bill of Rights is a bunch of amendments.

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Strange that the shooters always follow the law when it comes to purchasing their weapons!

Its not MY LOGIC. Its just the evidence.

Strange how there's so many unsolved murders where the cops can't trace the bullet back to any guns because the shooter used a throwaway!

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2012, 01:15 PM
:lol The Bill of Rights is a bunch of amendments.

Amendments that shouldn't be touched.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Amendments that shouldn't be touched.Matter of opinion (I agree btw), and most of them have proved to not be absolute anyway, including the 2nd.

Bill_Brasky
07-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Matter of opinion (I agree btw), and most of them have proved to not be absolute anyway, including the 2nd.

Yeah but the militia thing you tried to pull on the last page has already been dealt with in the SC......

I don't really care about banning fully auto's because I would probably never own one anyway, while it would be fun to shoot for a little bit I think it would be really inaccurate(compared to a semi) and ammo would get really pricey.

Do you think concealed carry is lawful under the constitution? I could even see there being an argument against that, but to tell me that I can't have guns in my house when I enjoy shooting/hunting as a hobby....c'mon man.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah but the militia thing you tried to pull on the last page has already been dealt with in the SC......Eh, they've dealt with abortion too, but many are champing at the bit to get them to deal with again to reach a different decision. That's just what happened with Plessy v. Ferguson, though that took over 50 years.

I don't really care about banning fully auto's because I would probably never own one anyway, while it would be fun to shoot for a little bit I think it would be really inaccurate(compared to a semi) and ammo would get really pricey.

Do you think concealed carry is lawful under the constitution? I could even see there being an argument against that, but to tell me that I can't have guns in my house when I enjoy shooting/hunting as a hobby....c'mon man.I never told you that. Who knows about the constitutionality of concealed carry. I could see an argument saying laws prohibiting concealed carry are unconstitutional, but I guess that's settled law by now.

ace3g
07-24-2012, 04:51 PM
To change the tone of this thread, Bale is at the hospital now:

https://p.twimg.com/AymVS3gCcAAZP-o.jpg:large

https://p.twimg.com/AymUKodCUAAjXQo.jpg:large

SA210
07-24-2012, 05:35 PM

https://p.twimg.com/AymVS3gCcAAZP-o.jpg:large

Very good of him to do that :tu

HI-FI
07-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Very good of him to do that :tu

that is very cool of Bale to do that. I was hoping him or Nolan would have shown up. Not that they had to, but it's a nice, uplifting gesture from them.

I was more of a Bale fan before his psycho, crazy rant on Terminator Salvation, but he's still a cool dude.

SA210
07-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Ben Swann :tu:tu

1jeW_-Kq7vA

Reck
07-24-2012, 11:22 PM

Wow that guy is not having a good year. Gets shot and on top of that is a Red Sox fan. :lol

Reck
07-24-2012, 11:23 PM
that is very cool of Bale to do that. I was hoping him or Nolan would have shown up. Not that they had to, but it's a nice, uplifting gesture from them.

I was more of a Bale fan before his psycho, crazy rant on Terminator Salvation, but he's still a cool dude.

That made him even more of a badass. :lol

Jacob1983
07-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Christian Bale is a nice guy. He didn't have to do that but he did it anyway. I mean, a movie star of his talent would be out promoting his current movie but he's at a hospital visiting people. Yes, I know he might feel bad and/or guilty because of the shooting even though he's not at fault but it's still very classy and thoughtful of him to do that. Celebs should do shit like this more often.

VBM
07-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Per TMZ

James Holmes spelled out gory details of his planned massacre in a notebook which he mailed to a University of Colorado professor ... more than a week before he opened fire in the Aurora movie theater.

Police and FBI discovered the notebook while searching a mail room on the Aurora campus on Monday ... but it had reportedly been sitting there unopened since July 12 -- EIGHT days before the shootings that killed 12 people and injured 58.

The package was sent from Holmes, and according to a FOXNews.com source ... “Inside the package was a notebook full of details about how he was going to kill people. There were drawings of what he was going to do in it -- drawings and illustrations of the massacre."

The source says the drawings included gun-wielding stick figures shooting other stick figures.

The notebook was reportedly addressed to a professor/psychiatrist who treated patients at the campus' psychiatry facility. It's unknown if the professor ever had contact with Holmes.

Earlier this year, Holmes dropped out of the university's neuroscience doctoral program, where he had studied mental health issues.

Lincoln
07-25-2012, 01:21 PM
And there you go. There are always fucking warning signs that never get listened to

Lincoln
07-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Read reports where he asked 3 women for sex on adultftiendfinder and they all said no.

And apparently there are girls tweeting that he is "cute and mildly attractive" :lmao

redzero
07-25-2012, 03:17 PM
He also did his voicemail in the Christian Bale Batman voice.

VBM
07-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Read reports where he asked 3 women for sex on adultftiendfinder and they all said no.

And apparently there are girls tweeting that he is "cute and mildly attractive" :lmao

See, this fucker ain't insane. He just got pissed off the kitty wasn't coming his way. Fry this mofo.

Lincoln
07-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Apparently he is acting weird as fuck in jail and spitting at cops. Maybe he is faking it or is in some kind of shock?

His professors and mentor are saying he wasn't the genius student that the media is making him out to be either. He wasn't a hard worker and didn't pay attention that well in class.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Apparently he is acting weird as fuck in jail and spitting at cops. Maybe he is faking it or is in some kind of shock?

His professors and mentor are saying he wasn't the genius student that the media is making him out to be either. He wasn't a hard worker and didn't pay attention that well in class.

Good times. Now he will be placed in a chair for a couple of hours where he is butt-nekkid and a ''spit mask" placed over his head.

Good times. After a few hours- he will "adjust" his behavior.

:lmao

Lincoln
07-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Is that what you do at the jail? Do y'all get spit on a lot?

Reck
07-25-2012, 03:36 PM
A cry for help.

This might explain why he gave up so easily in the parking lot.

The professor failed this guy.

Lincoln
07-25-2012, 03:38 PM
It's weird how he spent all that time rigging the explosives in his apartment and then just tell the police about it. Maybe he was trying to get one of his neighbors to walk in and blow up the building?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Is that what you do at the jail? Do y'all get spit on a lot?

I said it before- it is one of the hats I have worn in my lifetime...

Everyone's career is different...some have been spit on numerous times, some have been hit with feces, some never have...

I got spit on once. I handled him with loving care- because it was a cry for help and I recognized it. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-25-2012, 03:49 PM
We should probably ban all notebooks, writing utensils, and drawings in order to prevent this from happening again.... :rolleyes

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 03:50 PM
We should probably ban all notebooks, writing utensils, and drawings in order to prevent this from happening again.... :rolleyes

I wonder how that asshole that didn't read his mail feels now?

Reck
07-25-2012, 03:57 PM
I said it before- it is one of the hats I have worn in my lifetime...

Everyone's career is different...some have been spit on numerous times, some have been hit with feces, some never have...

I got spit on once. I handled him with loving care- because it was a cry for help and I recognized it. :lol

Did he had a 10 inch cock? :lol

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Did he had a 10 inch cock? :lol

You are still obsessed with cock. :lol

That's why you defended homos...:lmao

Reck
07-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Your comebacks suck dude.

Not an ounce of funny.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Your comebacks suck dude.

Not an ounce of funny.

Your life is hilarious though.

Reck
07-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Your life is hilarious though.

What's funnier than being a prison guard and having to do cavity searches for a living? :lmao

I'm sorry did you mentioned hilarious somewhere in your post? :lol

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 05:04 PM
What's funnier than being a prison guard and having to do cavity searches for a living? :lmao

What is really funny is how you have a hot girl's pic because you are trying to convince people you aren't gay-no one believes you.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Damn, sbm is completely obsessed with the sexuality of male posters here.

[emoticon]

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 05:07 PM
...Oh shit...speaking of rump-rangers...

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Speaking of making a thread about your obsession again.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 05:19 PM
speaking of internet nazi's

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Speaking of playing the victim.

Reck
07-25-2012, 05:27 PM
What is really funny is how you have a hot girl's pic because you are trying to convince people you aren't gay-no one believes you.

Man you're trying to come off as funny but it simply ain't working.

None of what you post to me is even remotely funny so just stop it, ok?

And the fact you're projecting your gayness its not loss on anyone here.

All your posts are obssesive and talking about cocks, gays and so on. Its apparent you're gay.

Hear this dude, I dont give a flying fuck if you're gay or not. Just stop trying to call every member here gay just because you're one.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Man you're trying to come off as funny but it simply ain't working.

None of what you post to me is even remotely funny so just stop it, ok?

And the fact you're projecting your gayness its not loss on anyone here.

All your posts are obssesive and talking about cocks, gays and so on. Its apparent you're gay.

Hear this dude, I dont give a flying fuck if you're gay or not. Just stop trying to call every member here gay just because you're one.

That post didn't do anything for you.

It didn't convince anyone you are not gay.

It didn't actually say anything important because you are a nobody.

It just didn't do anything you hoped it would.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 05:46 PM
That post didn't do anything for you.

It didn't convince anyone you are not gay.Who cares about that besides you?

It didn't actually say anything important because you are a nobody.As are you, anonymous message board poster.

Reck
07-25-2012, 05:46 PM
LOL the things you would tell yourself to make you feel better.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 06:05 PM
You two girls are really united. Tight. Together. All for one...

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 06:37 PM
You two girls are really united. Tight. Together. All for one...Two people can agree you are an idiot without any previous knowledge or contact.

In fact, dozens of people can agree on that. Probably more.

But please, carry on your enlightened crusade for homophobia and self-loathing. You'll just reaffirm their initial impression.

Reck
07-25-2012, 06:45 PM

I think this post hit home with mystix. lol

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Girls will be girls.

Girl power. Always together. Always on the same "team"

Reck
07-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Girls will be girls.

Girl power. Always together. Always on the same "team"

You should know. You're the ultimate cheerleader in the can. :lol

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 07:04 PM
I think this post hit home with mystix. lolYeah, he mad.

Poor little guy.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Girls night out...gurrls looking for a vicious catfight...oooh...

Reck
07-25-2012, 07:27 PM
So now you're whining and crying because we are "attacking" you together?

You started it faggot.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 07:39 PM
So now you're whining and crying because we are "attacking" you together?

You started it faggot.

Says one of the girls...ooh...

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Well, sbm made it about him again.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Well, sbm made it about him again.

Says the other girl...the room is tense...it could be another catfight...

the girls are circling...angry...

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 07:53 PM
lol sbm mad. He can't think of anything else to say.

Just a sad, babbling mess now. We broke him.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 09:03 PM
lol sbm mad. He can't think of anything else to say.

Just a sad, babbling mess now. We broke him.

the claws are coming out...the hormones are raging...what will they do next?

oooh

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 09:06 PM
the claws are coming out...the hormones are raging...what will they do next?

ooohWell, we all know what you'll do next: :cry

Reck
07-25-2012, 09:08 PM
mystix has to be the most unfunniest, most emo poster in the entire board. Hands down.

Poor dude has been trying so hard to throw a funny line in there and failing hard.

Get back to me when you have something worth reading. Until then, ignore.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 09:09 PM
Yeah, at least meltdown or something.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 09:09 PM
mystix has to be the most unfunniest, most emo poster in the entire board. Hands down.

Poor dude has been trying so hard to throw a funny line in there and failing hard.

The girls are getting edgy and upset...:sleep

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 09:19 PM
lol sbm trying to compensate for all the homo smack that backfired on him.

Too late.

Reck
07-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah, at least meltdown or something.

Happening on the NBA forum. :lol

TE
07-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Accused Colorado movie theater gunman charged with multiple counts of murder

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/formal-charges-expected-today-suspected-colorado-movie-theater-101958196.html

Prosecutors on Monday charged James Holmes with two dozen counts of first-degree murder and more than 100 other violent offenses related to the recent deadly rampage at a Colorado movie theater.
Holmes, who appeared in court with the same cartoonish orange-red hair he had at the time of the shooting, said only one word during Monday's hearing.
"Yes," he answered when asked by the judge if he waived his right to a preliminary hearing within 35 days.
Police say Holmes, 24, blasted his way through a packed movie house during a premiere showing of Batman "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora.
Twelve victims died in the attack, 58 others were wounded. The melee is among the worst mass shootings in modern-day American history. Prosecutors filed a total of 142 criminal charges against him, including 116 counts of attempted murder. The 24 murder counts reflect dual charges (premeditated and without remorse) by the prosecutors.
During Monday's hearing, Judge William Sylvester carefully explained to Holmes that the charges carry a minimum sentence of life in prison and a maximum of death. The district attorney near Denver has not announced if she will seek the death penalty against the alleged gunman.
Half of the 110-seat courtroom was filled with victims or their families. One survivor entered the courtroom in a wheelchair with a bandage on her left leg. Blood from a wound could be seen through the bandage. Some stared intently at Holmes, who sat at the defense table to the right of his two attorneys, throughout the 50-minute hearing. Others focused on Judge Sylvester and attorneys as they discussed procedural issues and hearing dates.

Heath Ledger
08-02-2012, 10:47 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-teen-kills-eight-knife-attack-reports-102629246.html

Not quite 12 but one could argue 12 is not unrealistic with a little practice. So much for a certain someone's assessment that you couldnt kill a bunch of people with a knife.

A teenager has been arrested after killing nine people and wounding four others in a knife attack in northeast China, state media reported Thursday.
The 17-year-old, who was identified only by his surname Li, barged into the home of his girlfriend armed with a knife following an argument and killed two relatives of the girl, the Legal Daily said.
As he left his girlfriend's home in Liaoning province's Xinbin county, he stabbed six more people to death and wounded five, it said.
One of the injured died Thursday in hospital, the paper said.
Li was arrested near the scene of the attack, late on Wednesday night, and was taken into custody, the official Xinhua news agency reported.
Police had nabbed him as he was preparing to jump from a building in an apparent suicide attempt, it added.
No other details were immediately available. Calls made to local authorities and police in Xinbin county went unanswered.
Violent crime has been on the rise in China in recent decades as the nation's economy has boomed and the gap between rich and poor has expanded at an alarming rate.
Experts say the increase in assaults shows that China is paying the price for focusing on more than 30 years of economic growth while ignoring problems linked to rapid social change.
Studies have described a rise in the prevalence of mental disorders in China, some of them linked to stress as the pace of life becomes faster and socialist support systems wither.
However, authorities stress that murder, which carries the death penalty, remains far less common than in most Western countries.

Chomag
08-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Ban knives!!!!!

Just goes to show that it doesnt matter to a crazy what kind of weapon he uses. If someone wants to do bad things they are going to do it no matter what they have.

Guns are not the problem, but sadly preople are.

IronMaxipad
08-02-2012, 09:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/npuUU.jpg

lefty
08-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Shit he looks like that actor

pawe
08-03-2012, 12:14 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-teen-kills-eight-knife-attack-reports-102629246.html

Not quite 12 but one could argue 12 is not unrealistic with a little practice. So much for a certain someone's assessment that you couldnt kill a bunch of people with a knife.

A teenager has been arrested after killing nine people and wounding four others in a knife attack in northeast China, state media reported Thursday.
The 17-year-old, who was identified only by his surname Li, barged into the home of his girlfriend armed with a knife following an argument and killed two relatives of the girl, the Legal Daily said.
As he left his girlfriend's home in Liaoning province's Xinbin county, he stabbed six more people to death and wounded five, it said.
One of the injured died Thursday in hospital, the paper said.
Li was arrested near the scene of the attack, late on Wednesday night, and was taken into custody, the official Xinhua news agency reported.
Police had nabbed him as he was preparing to jump from a building in an apparent suicide attempt, it added.
No other details were immediately available. Calls made to local authorities and police in Xinbin county went unanswered.
Violent crime has been on the rise in China in recent decades as the nation's economy has boomed and the gap between rich and poor has expanded at an alarming rate.
Experts say the increase in assaults shows that China is paying the price for focusing on more than 30 years of economic growth while ignoring problems linked to rapid social change.
Studies have described a rise in the prevalence of mental disorders in China, some of them linked to stress as the pace of life becomes faster and socialist support systems wither.
However, authorities stress that murder, which carries the death penalty, remains far less common than in most Western countries.

This story is not true.
Everyone knows there can be no violence when there are no guns.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-03-2012, 01:01 AM

Here's worth reading tbh
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171430

Heath Ledger
08-03-2012, 07:56 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/552035_272157096226035_897930086_n.jpg

ALVAREZ6
08-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Here's worth reading tbh
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171430

:lmao:lmao:lmao

lakerhaterade
08-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Such a shit film

Backpeddler

lakerhaterade
08-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Only in America

RIP people who died

:lmao americaphobia

Kyle Orton
07-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Great movie tbh

Kyle Orton
07-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Real talk tho, 1 year anniversary today

RIP to the 12 that just wanted to enjoy a movie with their friends and loved ones

Woo Bum-kon
07-20-2013, 10:44 AM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/6/6f/Jamesholmesheathledger.jpg

Blake
07-16-2015, 05:52 PM
" CENTENNIAL, Colo. — A jury convicted Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes on Thursday in the 2012 movie theater massacre that killed 12 people and injured 70, and he could now face the death penalty.* Jurors rejected the defense’s argument that Holmes was insane at the time of the attack where he opened fire on a crowded theater during a midnight showing of a Batman movie.

Arapahoe County District Chief Judge Carlos Samour Jr. revealed the jury’s verdict at 4:15 p.m. local time. The jury reached its decision on day two of deliberations after meeting for about 14 hours, and nearly three years to the day after the shooting.Holmes stood at the defense table staring straigh ahead as the judge read through count after count of charges of first-degree murder and attempt to commit murder in the first degree, finding him guilty.

Holmes, 27, had leaded not guilty by reason of insanity. Defense attorneys argued that Holmes, heavily armed with explosives strapped to his body, was in clutches of a psychotic episode when he ambushed the theater during a showing of “The Dark Knight Rises” on July 20, 2012.

Four psychiatrists who interviewed Holmes had agreed that he suffers from mental illness, but were split during the trial on whether he met the criteria to be delclared insane at the time of the shooting.Prosecutors painted a pictured of a conniving egomaniac who killed for enjoyment......"

Blake
07-16-2015, 05:53 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/verdict-colorado-movie-theater-shooting-trial-gunman-james-holmes-192828613.html

Jacob1983
07-16-2015, 10:45 PM
Will he ever be interviewed?

spurraider21
07-16-2015, 11:21 PM
hard to buy "he was just insane at that moment" when he had to first acquire weapons and explosives

DJR210
09-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Some evidence photos released..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/theater-shooting-evidence-released-including-photos-videos_55f20a5ae4b093be51be5ac8

http://img.huffingtonpost.com//asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/55f216e61700009a01569ec2.jpeg

lefty
09-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Looks like your average american

DJR210
09-10-2015, 10:22 PM
:lol Yeah right, you chill w/ faggots

Reck
09-10-2015, 10:59 PM
lefty hates America but loves comsuming our products. :lol

ace3g
09-10-2015, 11:18 PM
some other photos

SEE IT: Inside James Holmes’ booby-trapped apartment - NY Daily News

(http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-booby-trapped-apartment-article-1.2354863)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/shocking-photos-aurora-movie-theater-crime-scene-shooter-home-gallery-1.2355348
(http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-booby-trapped-apartment-article-1.2354863)

Gent
09-11-2015, 02:26 AM
They should try to look for a loophole and put the death penalty on the table on this guy.

Maybe a mix of firing squad, gas, hanging and beating.

DJR210
09-11-2015, 08:16 AM
I wonder the outcome of the theater itself? I know I wouldn't want to sit in the same place where 12 people were murdered a couple years back..

lefty
09-11-2015, 08:42 AM
lefty hates America but loves comsuming our products. :lol
Samsung is not American
McDo is shit

So no :lol

Trill Clinton
09-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Looks like your average american

:lol

RD2191
09-11-2015, 12:07 PM