PDA

View Full Version : The World Cup thread!



Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2006, 08:52 AM
That 2nd goal by Cambiasso was great.

The whole play, was just beautiful with all those passes leading up to it, and then the backwards heel pass from Crespo, setting up Cambiasso, great fucking work.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 08:52 AM
I hope they don't slow down in the second half. I still think the 2nd game will be the best today.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2006, 08:52 AM
MaNuMaNiA, are people going nuts over there???

Duncan21
06-16-2006, 08:53 AM
omg that second goal was goal of the world cup so far, it was awesome!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 08:56 AM
MaNuMaNiA, are people going nuts over there???
I've got people jumping up and down over here, over 50 or so, and we're on the 4th floor of an apartment building http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif The floor is going to collapse

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 08:57 AM
I hope they don't slow down in the second half. I still think the 2nd game will be the best today.
well, since this has been an asskicking, I'm thinking Holland's game will be more even sided. Still that second goal was beautiful! the best so far I think

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Yeah, it hit the post and was riding the line until one of the defenders while jumping over it nudged it in. I need to see it again, but I'm almost positive thats what happend.
yeah Manny, saw it again and it was touched by a Serbian player, but barely. Still I think we deserved a break after they screwed us out of Crespo's goal

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:03 AM
The 2nd goal was fucking awesome. That backheal and the entire setup was just sweet as hell.

And yeah, after the ass raping Crespo took you guys deserved one :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:16 AM
Fuck Pekerman!! give Messi some minutes god damned!!!

resistanze
06-16-2006, 09:23 AM
Wow red card???

David@SLCC
06-16-2006, 09:24 AM
He was asking for it

austinfan
06-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Speaking as a casual fan of soccer who doesn't understand the deeper complexities of strategy, why would the coach want to put Messi in now if the game is all wrapped up, especially if he's still recovering from injury?

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:35 AM
Speaking as a casual fan of soccer who doesn't understand the deeper complexities of strategy, why would the coach want to put Messi in now if the game is all wrapped up, especially if he's still recovering from injury?
its about building confidence. Messi needs to have some playing time before the more important games. My only complaint is Pekerman should have put him in sooner

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:36 AM
See! that is why Messi needs to be in!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

austinfan
06-16-2006, 09:39 AM
OK. That assist sold me on your argument. :)

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Tevez GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Now that is a goal! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

resistanze
06-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Wow Serbia way to ruin the Group of Death. LOL.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Ok, this is flat out embarrassing. If the US makes it a game tomorrow, the Group of Death changes. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:44 AM
The referee isn't doing a very good job with calling in time

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:46 AM
6... ok this is getting ridiculous

resistanze
06-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Hahahaha

01Snake
06-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Jesus!!!

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Serbia gave up the same point TDMVPDPOY did.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:47 AM
serbia is just not playing right now

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm embarresed for SerbiaMont's team. This is simply disgusting. How can you play on the World Cup stage in this manner?

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:48 AM
The ref is putting on extra time? Why? Wtf?

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Ok, only 20 seconds. Thank God.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:49 AM
thank god! it was getting embarrasing

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm embarresed for SerbiaMont's team. This is simply disgusting. How can you play on the World Cup stage in this manner?
well, give us some credit, we kicked their ass

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:50 AM
Getting? :lmao

Shit, that 2nd half was fucking disgusting.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:51 AM
No, without a doubt Argentina kicked their ass. But the fact is the Serbs never came out to play after halftime. There was absolutely no effort. They were simply watching the clock count down. They showed no fight.

velik_m
06-16-2006, 09:51 AM
nice win by Argentina.

S&M really gave up in the end, their hope is now with IC.

resistanze
06-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Argentina played damn well but come on...Sebia hasn't threatened goal in two matches. Take that shit out of the WC.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:53 AM
nice win by Argentina.

S&M really gave up in the end, their hope is now with IC.
pssssst... Holland... something wicked your way comes! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2006, 09:53 AM
6-0 is just disgusting.

Stahlkugeln
06-16-2006, 09:53 AM
keine gnade für das schwache.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Hope? A team that literally gives up in any game has no hope. IC will light them up for at least 3 goals. They'll give up halfway through the first half in that game.

God damn. I hate quiters.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Tevez + Messi off the bench, what other team has that?





Group C is property of Argentina.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Argentina played damn well but come on...Sebia hasn't threatened goal in two matches. Take that shit out of the WC.
please, the Dutch could only score 1 goal against them, so what's the deal?

velik_m
06-16-2006, 09:54 AM
pssssst... Holland... something wicked your way comes! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

IC? yes they are quite good

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Man, I'm going to go with IC for the win in the 2nd match of the day.

Stahlkugeln
06-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Argentinien saugt hahn!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Argentinien saugt hahn!
translation please?

velik_m
06-16-2006, 09:57 AM
damn wikipedia is already updated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro_national_football_team

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Man, I'm going to go with IC for the win in the 2nd match of the day.
same.


I'm rooting for Ivory Coast the next two games, they might beat Holland today, and they will assrape S&M.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 10:02 AM
I don't think you get the picture Alvarez, if Holland wins we are already qualified, if they lose we still have to wait, although its practically impossible not to qualify, but you never know.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 10:06 AM
Although I do want Holland to lose so that we can eliminate them on Wednesday

velik_m
06-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Although I do want Holland to lose so that we can eliminate them on Wednesday


:lol

perfect! the argentinas are already getting full of themselfs!

Stahlkugeln
06-16-2006, 10:15 AM
Argentinier sind von den Samenzellen in ihren Eseln voll!

resistanze
06-16-2006, 10:17 AM
I want IC to win, but I have a feeling Holland's gonna win even if they have to shoot all of IC's players.

nkdlunch
06-16-2006, 10:20 AM
:lol

perfect! the argentinas are already getting full of themselfs!

so what's new?? argentinians have ALWAYS been full of themselves :lol

anyway I love the way argentina plays. they just play the right way. I wanna see a matchup of argentina vs. Italy or argentina vs. Spain!!

screw brazil and ronaldo's fat ass

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 10:27 AM
:lol

perfect! the argentinas are already getting full of themselfs!
I'm being optimistic, can you blame me?

samikeyp
06-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Although I do want Holland to lose so that we can eliminate them on Wednesday

Watch out now....Alamo50's gonna get ya for that! :)

TDMVPDPOY
06-16-2006, 10:31 AM
SM should just forfeit the next game, save themselves from the embarrassment

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 10:32 AM
Watch out now....Alamo50's gonna get ya for that! :)
notice I said "can" and not "will", you people are getting ahead of yourselves. I want my team to beat Holland but I don't expect its going to be easy. What's wrong with that?

samikeyp
06-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Dude...I was joking...hence the smiley. Relax man. :)

NASpurs
06-16-2006, 10:34 AM
:pctoss I missed the Argentina game!!!!!!

austinfan
06-16-2006, 10:36 AM
screw brazil and ronaldo's fat ass

Ronaldo's got one more game to get his butt in gear before Parreira starts using other options. It's a crime, with a bench as deep as Brazil has, to let them sit there while Ronaldo enacts his personal psychodramas on the field.

If it was me, I would bench him if he doesn't show up in the first thirty minutes of the game against Australia.

That said, I can't see Brazil having two mediocre games in a row. The Brazilian media have been roasting the team alive, particularly Ronaldo, for their showing on Tuesday. And now with the Argentininan massacre of SM, the Brazilians will want to come out and show that they have everything under control.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 10:39 AM
Dude...I was joking...hence the smiley. Relax man. :)
trust me, I'm relaxed http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif :tu

velik_m
06-16-2006, 10:40 AM
:pctoss I missed the Argentina game!!!!!!

don't worry, the goals were super sweet, but the game wasn't really interesting. You will get all the thril from highlights.

Three Lions
06-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Bloody Argentines are good for nil.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/gen/afp/20060609/i/1572797542.jpg

velik_m
06-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Ronaldo's got one more game to get his butt in gear before Parreira starts using other options. It's a crime, with a bench as deep as Brazil has, to let them sit there while Ronaldo enacts his personal psychodramas on the field.

If it was me, I would bench him if he doesn't show up in the first thirty minutes of the game against Australia.

That said, I can't see Brazil having two mediocre games in a row. The Brazilian media have been roasting the team alive, particularly Ronaldo, for their showing on Tuesday. And now with the Argentininan massacre of SM, the Brazilians will want to come out and show that they have everything under control.

i don't think the Brazil will put any effort in until top16. With their group they just don't need to.

austinfan
06-16-2006, 10:47 AM
i don't think the Brazil will put any effort in until top16. With their group they just don't need to.

Yeah, but they are going to be facing either Italy or the Czech Republic in the round of 16, so they need to use these next two games to really get into form to face those two teams (either of which could potentially go all the way to the final), and not waste them trying to prop up Ronaldo's fragile psyche.

resistanze
06-16-2006, 10:47 AM
please, the Dutch could only score 1 goal against them, so what's the deal?

There's no deal, I just believe Serbia hass been good for nothing in the WC. If the Holland we saw against S&M faced the Argentina of today I think they would've lost 2-0 or 3-0 (Holland, that is losing).

resistanze
06-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Well going upstairs so I can watch this shit in HD. See ya at halftime!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Come on Holland! Qualify us! :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 11:23 AM
GOOOOOALLLL HOLLAND!!!! yes, we are qualified with this result!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Wow, looks like Holland doesn't want to be left behind and is aiming for yet another route! Holland vs Argentina is going to be fun! :tu

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Damn, nice goal.

samikeyp
06-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Somewhere Alamo50 is loving this! :tu

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 11:32 AM
Wow, the post saves Holland

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 11:32 AM
Damn! So close! Com'on Ivory Coast!!!!!

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Sweet, I love yellows for dives!

rascal
06-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Seems to be an exciting game with lots of action on both sides between Holland and Ivory Coast. Too bad i'm stuck at work and missing it.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Ivory Coast scores!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 11:38 AM
ahem... told you Holland... Ivory Coast is the real deal

David@SLCC
06-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Wow! Great goal!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 11:40 AM
That was bullshit!!! Drogba did not deserve a yellow card!

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Holy shit how do they fuck that up?!@?!??!??

resistanze
06-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Divers should be tasered.

Anyway with better finishing/passing IC ould be AT LEAST level.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 11:49 AM
That bullshit yellow card on Drogba practically sealed IC fate. Now even if they win, they have to play Serbia & montenegro without their most important player. Man that was bullshit

velik_m
06-16-2006, 11:50 AM
the ref seems to be the worst part of this game.

Holland needs to do something about their midfield

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 11:54 AM
Man, I can't believe IC fucked up that 2 on 1 chance they had.

resistanze
06-16-2006, 12:13 PM
What did I say about Holland killing IC players :lol

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah, no kidding.

Seriously though, the way this is going I feel its only a matter of time before and IC tieing score.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 12:24 PM
pffff what was that about diving Velik??

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 12:28 PM
Stupid ass keeper almost did them in

bonzi_isaspurskiller
06-16-2006, 12:28 PM
recent world cup power rankings

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/jonah_freedman/06/15/cup.rankings/index.html

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 12:29 PM
I have to admit, Hollands defence is withstanding the Ivory Coast attackers better than Argentina's did.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 12:32 PM
Wow, thats really weak by the IC.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 12:49 PM
great, we are officially qualified if Holland wins

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Man, great game. It sucks for IC but they've played very well so far.

velik_m
06-16-2006, 12:57 PM
the ref sucked ass.

this holland team flops more than agrentines. (yes van Persie) i miss Kluivert

Ruud looked good.

Defense looked very shaky, especially van Bronckhorst.

midfield non-existant in this game (we really miss Davids and Seedorf)

a win is a win.

i think whoever scores first in Argentina - Holland game wins.

polandprzem
06-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Ivory didn't play how they could, and they lost. The game was too slow but Hollad had a good D dammit. I'm mad. :cuss
In hate Holland.

The Argentinians are soooooooo boring :sleep

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 01:02 PM
the ref sucked ass.

this holland team flops more than agrentines. (yes van Persie) i miss Kluivert

Ruud looked good.

Defense looked very shaky, especially van Bronckhorst.

midfield non-existant in this game (we really miss Davids and Seedorf)

a win is a win.

i think whoever scores first in Argentina - Holland game wins.
well consider we are both through to the next round, so Argentina vs Holland is going to be a laid back match. Win or lose you still go on. I know its never laid back when it comes to Holland and Argentina, but at least a huge load is off everyone's backs.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Ivory didn't play how they could, and they lost. The game was too slow but Hollad had a good D dammit. I'm mad. :cuss
In hate Holland.

The Argentinians are soooooooo boring :sleep
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif how many goals do they have to score for you to find them exciting? 10?

cheguevara
06-16-2006, 01:05 PM
The Argentinians are soooooooo boring :sleep

I hope you mean boring cause they dominate so much.

Come on they are scoring beautiful goals and playing beautiful. They are the most entertaining team to watch. 10x better than brasil

nkdlunch
06-16-2006, 01:06 PM
The Argentinians are soooooooo boring :sleep

:lol what a moron!

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Mexico is up next. Hopefully Mexico can put themselves into the 2nd round as well today.

velik_m
06-16-2006, 01:14 PM
well consider we are both through to the next round, so Argentina vs Holland is going to be a laid back match. Win or lose you still go on. I know its never laid back when it comes to Holland and Argentina, but at least a huge load is off everyone's backs.

if Argentina relaxes and lets Holland control the flow of the game, you're going to be in trouble. This Holland team is weak at the D, argentina must aply constant presure at them to exploit that weakness.

props to Van Basten for making good moves.

polandprzem
06-16-2006, 01:34 PM
:lol what a moron!

Was that an insult?

:lol


Hey - jup - they were dominating so much that it became boring.
They were controling the game like Czechs did, but even more and Serbia was fed up realy soon. They hated soccer after the 4th goal.

I love Argentina. Right now the only team (or meybe the Czechs also) I'm rooting for.

rascal
06-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Agree with polandprzem. Blowouts can be boring especially when the team winning is the one that is suppose to win.

Bob Lanier
06-16-2006, 02:04 PM
When did Dan Crawford become a WC referee?

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Mexico not playing very well

dmac
06-16-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm listening to him on XM rather than the English language broadcast. I don't speak Spanish, but listening to him is a real joy!

Jekka
06-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Man, Mexico looked good early but they look like shit right now.

-Manny

Sense
06-16-2006, 02:51 PM
We're gonna miss Borgetti....

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 02:59 PM
We're gonna miss Borgetti....Good thing Blanco is working for ESPN, he woudln't be needed right now.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Good thing Blanco is working for ESPN, he woudln't be needed right now.

Yeah... wouldnt.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:07 PM
These refs are being strict about calling a penalty...

NASpurs
06-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Holy crap what a save by Mexico

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Godamnit.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:15 PM
What a save the other way...

Somehow the underdogs just find a way.

damnit that would've been a beautiful goal

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:20 PM
I'll be pissed with a tie.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Damn, that one handed grab of the cross was pretty sweet. Angola keeper is playing damn well.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 03:24 PM
God damn! How does Bravo fuck that up? Yeah, good fucking thing Blanco isn't there.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:25 PM
God damn! How does Bravo fuck that up? Yeah, good fucking thing Blanco isn't there.

You sure do know how to overrate a player.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 03:28 PM
He's not the best player in the world, but he's a pretty damn good forward. And to act like they couldn't use him now with their best striker out is fucking arrogant and stupid.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:30 PM
He's not the best player in the world, but he's a pretty damn good forward. And to act like they couldn't use him now with their best striker out is fucking arrogant and stupid.

It's not arrogant nor stupid. He's a smart player, but he there's no way in hell he could keep up with these fast Africans.....


It's better to use youth at this point..... Omar Bravo is startin to prove himself, I got faith in the whole team.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Well, hopefully someone is able to put a goal in. Because if they tie this game, I guarntee the Mexican press will be saying Cuauhtemoc Blanco this and Blanco that. :lol

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:33 PM
Well, hopefully someone is able to put a goal in. Because if they tie this game, I guarntee the Mexican press will be saying Cuauhtemoc Blanco this and Blanco that. :lol


I guarantee they wont.

NASpurs
06-16-2006, 03:34 PM
I say Mexico is going to score any minute now.... it's like you can feel it.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:36 PM
I say Mexico is going to score any minute now.... it's like you can feel it.

It should be around 3-0 right now.... 2 penalties that shoulda been... and just plain stupidity infront of the goal.


Morales going in.... he should abeen in there earlier.

NASpurs
06-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Angola one guy down now....

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Fuck man..........

Yet again....

NASpurs
06-16-2006, 03:41 PM
~8 minutes left. This WC has had a lot of late minute game winning goals. I wouldnt' be surprised to see another one.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Wow man.... cmon!


Too much stumbling in there..

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:45 PM
DAMN fucking Marquez.... almost!

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:46 PM
What The Fuck!?! Pole Again!

NASpurs
06-16-2006, 03:49 PM
~8 minutes left. This WC has had a lot of late minute game winning goals. I wouldnt' be surprised to see another one.Idiot

MannyIsGod
06-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, thats pretty damn weak. Mexico better play better in their last game.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Heh you can tell how obviously shoulda been Mexico's game..... Angola and their fans are celebrating a tie......

Incredible how we just never got it in there.... tooooooo many fuckin chances at the goal.... great chances.


Fuck man... Oh well..

velik_m
06-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Angola goalkeeper was funny - one moment a briliant save, the next totally misses the high ball.

velik_m
06-16-2006, 03:56 PM
how come Mexican player didn't get the yellow card for handball?

and what's up with all this handballs? there is at least couple of them in each game.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm not dissappointed cuz the chances were always there... but hey, if they want to prove themselves they gotta beat Portugal now.... lookin forward to that one.

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:57 PM
how come Mexican player didn't get the yellow card for handball?

and what's up with all this handballs? there is at least couple of them in each game.


There was like 3 in this game.... one of them couldve given us a goal...

Sense
06-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Well time to go to work.....im out.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't think you get the picture Alvarez
the fuck are you talking about?

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2006, 04:20 PM
When is Argentina vs. Holland???



It's fuckin pay back time.

tlongII
06-16-2006, 05:24 PM
The Netherlands > Argentina

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2006, 05:29 PM
:rolleyes

we'll see

tlongII
06-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes we will. I've always liked the Dutch national teams.

alamo50
06-17-2006, 06:06 AM
Holland played very poorly 2 games in the "poule of death" and already qualified after 2 wins.

Now Wednesday's game can be used to get stronger or to keep the slightly injured and yellow card players out of the game looking on to Mexico/Portugal.

Anywayz, when both teams play their benches it should still be a great, fast paced flowing game between 2 top teams that wanna play offense.

But still, I would have liked to kick Argentina's ass with both teams actualy playing for something.

Ariel
06-17-2006, 06:13 AM
But still, I would have liked to kick Argentina's ass with both teams actualy playing for something.
Depending on Germany - Ecuador, the game could still mean a hell of a lot. If Germany doesn't win, they'll be fighting to avoid a side of the draw with Brazil, Germany and England, so that should be a prime motivator. And if not, there's always avoiding Brazil until the final, so I'd rather finish first than second.

Ohh... and good luck with the ass kicking... you're going to need it... and I think you might have used it all up already... :lol

polandprzem
06-17-2006, 07:07 AM
When is Argentina vs. Holland???



It's fuckin pay back time.

That's right.
Give us those maderfakers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas_Ranger
06-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Go Portugal go.

They will win 3-1.
Figo hat trick.

velik_m
06-17-2006, 10:07 AM
Portugal outclassed Iran. 2-0

still not impressed by Portugal.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2006, 10:23 AM
Yes we will. I've always liked the Dutch national teams.
They are good.

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 11:02 AM
Damn. Ghana just scored 1:40 in.

David@SLCC
06-17-2006, 11:02 AM
WOW!
Ghana 1 - Czech Rep. 0

spurschick
06-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Damn. Ghana just scored 1:40 in.


Yeah, that was quick. Ghana came out with a lot of energy.

resistanze
06-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Great half by Ghana. Some better finishing and they'd be up 2-0.

velik_m
06-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Nedved is not having a good game

Bob Lanier
06-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Wow. Barely missed PK for Ghana, but a redcard on CZE.

resistanze
06-17-2006, 12:33 PM
One of the best games thus far.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 12:36 PM
damn! Ghana is playing possesed. I know people here don't want to hear this, but I don't think the US can beat this Ghana

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Well deserved goal, without a doubt! The US is doomed

hendrix
06-17-2006, 12:39 PM
But they are awful at scoring!... damn... how many goals have they missed???!!

Extra Stout
06-17-2006, 12:40 PM
2-0 Ghana.

Italy is going to win like 8-0 today.

hendrix
06-17-2006, 12:41 PM
They should be 3-0 easily

velik_m
06-17-2006, 12:45 PM
But they are awful at scoring!... damn... how many goals have they missed???!!

give credit to the goalkeeper

polandprzem
06-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Unbelieveable game. Wow - Ghana played two realy good games, well that one was fantastic and Czechs right now are in a hughe trouble. They do not have "nobody" in the attack line for the next game. Koller, Lokwenc and Baros are not available.

We'll see how the Usa- Ita game will look like.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Ghana is damn good.



Czech's are lucky that one PK hit the post.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Holy shit the US is really under pressure to get some points in today's game. They'd be very much alive at this point with a draw against Italy. Wow, this changes the game a ton. I'm really hoping that this motivates them.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-17-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm like most Americans who tend to only care about soccer during the World Cup, but I caught most of the Ghana-Czech Republic game and I'm glad I did.

Hell of a match. Go USA!

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 12:59 PM
The world cup is motivation. Yes, the better teams should win, but motivation goes a long way. You see from team after team after team. God damn, I hope my US team comes out withe the kind of fire Ghana showed. DON'T FUCKING TREAD ON ME.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Oh, and how important has the early goal been in this WC? 3 games I can think of with a very quick goal all ended at the least 2-0

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-17-2006, 01:00 PM
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/ussoccerstore/01HomeDTOM.jpg

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Oh, and how important has the early goal been in this WC? 3 games I can think of with a very quick goal all ended at the least 2-0

IIRC, the announcers said it was 26-2-2 before Ghana added to it for teams who scored the first goal.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 01:03 PM
I Can't Believe Eddie Johnson Isn't Starting!!!!

What The Flying Fuck?

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 01:04 PM
This is bullshit. This is bullshit!!!

EDDIE JOHNSON NEEDS TO START.

Man, Landon Donovan better play out of his damn mind today. FUCK.

polandprzem
06-17-2006, 01:05 PM
This is bullshit. This is bullshit!!!

EDDIE JOHNSON NEEDS TO START.

Man, Landon Donovan better play out of his damn mind today. FUCK.

Is Donovan your mascot?


he looks like Ken

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 01:09 PM
:lmao

Poland, that was hillarious.

polandprzem
06-17-2006, 01:48 PM
Thx Manny.



Well if the Stats wins this the situaticoon in this group will be interesting with all 4 teams having 3 points. I just wonder the fight between Czechs and Italy.

Okay - seeya - the game is on

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2006, 01:52 PM
interesting game between czech n italy, decider for czechs fate who had no strikers :(

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 01:54 PM
U S A
U S A

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 01:54 PM
We may be in Germany, but thats our house. Lets get this shit done!!!!

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Some one needs to explain to FIFA that our flag isn't supposed to touch the ground.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Today, I fucking hate spaghetti and meatballs

Slomo
06-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Today, I fucking hate spaghetti and meatballsYou do realize that the only country in the world where you can eat spaghettis and meatballs is the US?

Italian in Italy have never heard of that dish.

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:03 PM
The bastard flopped.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2006, 02:05 PM
italy is the worst team in wc, they flopped alot, whine alot, and best of all they like to spit in ppls faces, yeh totti u clown

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Yellow card, mofo.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Already this team looks a million times better.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:07 PM
You do realize that the only country in the world where you can eat spaghettis and meatballs is the US?

Italian in Italy have never heard of that dish.
Com'on Slomo, have some faith in me. :lol

It was a joke.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2006, 02:09 PM
outside of usa, we call it spaghetti bolagnese....

Slomo
06-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Com'on Slomo, have some faith in me. :lol

It was a joke.I was just surprised at your open hate of the US.

So what they say about you in the political forum is true... :lol

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Godamn, this is what I'm talking about. Energy! I don't know who played in the first game, but the US team finally arrived in Germany.

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Nice takeaway.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Fuck, too damn close

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Yes! Great Spot For A Free Kick!

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Yes. Foul.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Com'on Claudio, Com'on

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Come On! Us, You Can Do It!!

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Damn

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:16 PM
NO! Bobby!

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Dammit.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 02:16 PM
damn!! the US is playing like they mean bussines!

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Damn, good effort though. Dempsey is playing really fucking well

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2006, 02:18 PM
is usa wins, will make the groups final games more interesting

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Close!!!

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Dammit again.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Wow, where was this team??!!?!?!!?!?!?

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Oneywu came to play today

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Shit, bad bad foul. I fucking hate these close set pieces

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:22 PM
And thats why. Son of a bitch. That hurts

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 02:23 PM
The US has been closer, but Italy knows how to close, you know what I mean? its a shame really, since US is playing a LOT better

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Great close up of the trainer spraying his ass.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:25 PM
I hope my boys don't give up. FIGHT

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Gotta make these set pieces count

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaal!

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Fuck Yeah.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Yes, Yes Yes Yes Yes.

Thank You Italy

nbrans
06-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Boom

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Holy Shit! Nesta Is Gone!

spurschick
06-17-2006, 02:28 PM
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Red card motherfucker.

nbrans
06-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Boom again.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:28 PM
nevermind, its not Nesta, but its a red none the less

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 02:29 PM
well deserved red card! what the fuck was that asshole thinking!

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Oh, motherfucker. Thats visions of 1994. Talk about complete bullshit.

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:29 PM
We gotta win this.

nbrans
06-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Landon Donovan is really sucking so far.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2006, 02:31 PM
who got the red card?

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Phew.

spurschick
06-17-2006, 02:31 PM
that was close

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Yeah, he's been a non factor. Eddie Johnson is on that bench. If Landon can't perform, give Johnson a shot.

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2006, 02:33 PM
who got the red card?
De Rossi

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Fucking Dives

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2006, 02:35 PM
i was hopin either nesta or canavarro to get a red card, which will make the teh czech final game a must win for them or more spicey

velik_m
06-17-2006, 02:36 PM
the butcher comes in for Italy

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2006, 02:36 PM
De Rossi was great against Ghana.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Fucking Dives

im tell yah italy team = bunch of fagot prime madonnas, i hope they get bounce out by the czechs next match or you guys to win this match.

finally that spittin bastard guy is out

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2006, 02:37 PM
the butcher comes in for Italy
He is not butcher, he is pitbull. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2006, 02:37 PM
the fix is in for usa to win, if they dont, i dunno what the clowns upstairs have todo

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:39 PM
The fix? Fuck you that elbow was sick. It was an easy red card.

nbrans
06-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Get Donovan out of there.

spurschick
06-17-2006, 02:39 PM
the fix is in for usa to win, if they dont, i dunno what the clowns upstairs have todo

Please... the USA is earning this.

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2006, 02:40 PM
The fix? Fuck you that elbow was sick. It was an easy red card.
:tu

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2006, 02:41 PM
If that was not foul for red card, what it is then?

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2006, 02:41 PM
wow, nice shot!!

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Holy fuck...

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Shit, nice shot Pablo

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Oh man.

spurschick
06-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Damn... we're really getting some nice looks.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:42 PM
The US is lucky to be tied, but they've played well

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Nice try

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Oh man, again.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Landon finally does something