Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

travis2
07-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Skinny? Glasses?

What's wrong with that?

:depressed

Jimcs50
07-26-2005, 05:49 PM
You people talk about an attractive person, and I know you all have posted your pics on this site, so whos the most attractive person here?

Hate to brag....but.....

:smokin

spurschick
07-26-2005, 05:53 PM
:rolleyes

That's an oversensitive, extreme answer.

Why can't you continue the conversation in the adult manner that everyone else has?

That's what I thought I was doing, but apparently I haven't been doing a very good job of communicating because now everyone thinks I'm a man hating bitch.

SpursWoman
07-26-2005, 05:55 PM
At least y'all aren't Roseanne.:lol

No, but I know what it's like to be remarkably similar and have people constantly tell me how fat I was, shit on, passed over....made fun of, you name it.

No one likes having their imperfections shoved in their face constantly, I don't care how great you think you are.

Kori Ellis
07-26-2005, 06:07 PM
That's what I thought I was doing, but apparently I haven't been doing a very good job of communicating because now everyone thinks I'm a man hating bitch.

I don't think anyone thinks that. And it's obvious (and you admitted) that you've been hurt/damaged by some men's comments/actions in the past. I only singled you out because you seemed to be making some sweeping generalizations about the majority of men and that was hypocritical because you know you are guilty yourself of caring about how a man looks.

But, most importantly, I think you really need to realize that you are beautiful (even if someone were to go strictly on looks). You need to open yourself up to the fact that finding a good good guy who appreciates everything about you is really possible for you. Your ex-boyfriend was a jerk, but don't let that hold you back from finding happiness.

[/ridiculous psychoanalysis]

ObiwanGinobili
07-26-2005, 06:07 PM
buh bye.....

I'm hoping to have some good preggo pics available this weekend.......

OnlyOneGinobili
07-26-2005, 06:10 PM
I don't think anyone thinks that. And it's obvious (and you admitted) that you've been hurt/damaged by some men's comments/actions in the past. I only singled you out because you seemed to be making some sweeping generalizations about the majority of men and that was hypocritical because you know you are guilty yourself of caring about how a man looks.

But, most importantly, I think you really need to realize that you are beautiful (even if someone were to go strictly on looks). You need to open yourself up to the fact that finding a good good guy who appreciates everything about you is really possible for you. Your ex-boyfriend was a jerk, but don't let that hold you back from finding happiness.

Maybe she should just talk to some guys, give them a chance to say a few words instead of thinking that the guy has some kind of motive. Some guys really do just want to get to know you, no matter what your head tell you.. Yeah, you're attractive, but I know there is more to you than that...but I guess i'll never know.

TheDude
07-26-2005, 06:13 PM
please obiwan, don't threaten us. Who cares about your body, lets see your face. okay, its a nice body sure, but eyes, hair, lips, those are the things I care about,and lets not forget that mass in your skull, yes your brain.

TheDude
07-26-2005, 06:14 PM
by the way, your profile looks just like my Lady's

MannyIsGod
07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Maybe she should just talk to some guys, give them a chance to say a few words instead of thinking that the guy has some kind of motive. Some guys really do just want to get to know you, no matter what your head tell you.. Yeah, you're attractive, but I know there is more to you than that...but I guess i'll never know.
Maybe some guys shouldn't PM them saying they could rock their world while they have girlfriends and then act really weird including never saying hi in person.

Guys like that give guys bad names.

OnlyOneGinobili
07-26-2005, 06:27 PM
Maybe some guys shouldn't PM them saying they could rock their world while they have girlfriends and then act really weird including never saying hi in person.

Guys like that give guys bad names.

Wow, you and her must be buds, or she told everyone here. Its not anyones business really..but has anyone here been in the process of being dumped? And acting weird and just being a shy person are two different things Manny.

spurschick
07-26-2005, 06:30 PM
I only singled you out because you seemed to be making some sweeping generalizations about the majority of men and that was hypocritical because you know you are guilty yourself of caring about how a man looks.

Let me see if I can communicate this clearly...
I never intended to make sweeping generalizations. I absolutely know for a fact that all men aren't alike. All women are not alike. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not everyone is going to agree. Some women think Brad Pitt is hot, others don't. Some men think that Eva is hot, others don't. Unfortunately, there is a general stereotype that men only like skinny women with big boobs and women only like men with ripped abs and a fat wallet. Obviously, this is a sweeping generalization that is not true.

Having said that, some of the threads started in the Club Forum contribute to the "myth", but I guess that is to be expected. :)

MannyIsGod
07-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Wow, you and her must be buds, or she told everyone here. Its not anyones business really..but has anyone here been in the process of being dumped? And acting weird and just being a shy person are two different things Manny.
Shy people don't send PMs to people saying they could rock their world. You're right, though. It is none of my business, but I've come to consider Melissa a friend after the times she has hung with Jess and myself and your post above was the forum equivilant of kicking a woman while she's down.

OnlyOneGinobili
07-26-2005, 06:39 PM
I'll take my humiliation and head for the door. Goodbye spurstalk.

TheDude
07-26-2005, 06:42 PM
So, you're leaving because you were humiliated? Thats dumb.

And to say "rock your world" doesn't translate to sex. I use that phrase all the time.

Kori Ellis
07-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Damn, I step away from this thread for a few minutes and Manny calls out OnlyOne and he resigns? What the hell!?

tlongII
07-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Let me see if I can communicate this clearly...
I never intended to make sweeping generalizations. I absolutely know for a fact that all men aren't alike. All women are not alike. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not everyone is going to agree. Some women think Brad Pitt is hot, others don't. Some men think that Eva is hot, others don't. Unfortunately, there is a general stereotype that men only like skinny women with big boobs and women only like men with ripped abs and a fat wallet. Obviously, this is a sweeping generalization that is not true.

Having said that, some of the threads started in the Club Forum contribute to the "myth", but I guess that is to be expected. :)

Obviously I contribute to the "myth", but hey I'm just being honest. I like skinny girls with big boobs.

TheDude
07-26-2005, 07:18 PM
I like someone that just laughs when I make an ass out of myself...which happens often.
Someone that isnt afraid to do dumb things, and if she has big boobs and is skinny, so be it man.

ShoogarBear
07-26-2005, 07:54 PM
PS: I'm only leaving this up for tonight this time people!! check back tommorow and it'll be gone.
Never to reappear, because none of the resident creepoids has a copy, right? :lol

TheDude
07-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Never to reappear, because none of the resident creepoids has a copy, right? :lol

theres a point man.

ShoogarBear
07-26-2005, 08:02 PM
Well, since you started:

Forwhatever reason, this just seemed to be a particularly sensitive time, since most other times spurschick dishes it out as well as takes it. Me, I never post if I'm in a particularly bad mood (unless it's a sports-related bad mood).

Having said that, some of the threads started in the Club Forum contribute to the "myth", but I guess that is to be expected.

Would it help if someone called you a MILF again? :)

ShoogarBear
07-26-2005, 08:29 PM
In a little over 24 hours, this is now the #2 most posted and #3 most viewed ever in The Club.

Without any artificial help.

Spurminator
07-26-2005, 08:37 PM
I assume we're still only a third of the way to matching the Quattro Razor thread?

angel_luv
07-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kori Ellis

Well even as adults I would say that's true. You can't be physically attracted to everyone. And having your preferences is okay. There has to be some level of lust involved in a relationship, so wanting to be with someone you find physically attractive isn't a bad thing. I know that (when I was single) that I wasn't even attracted to 5% of men. Is that a bad thing? No, it's just preference.

Exactly! The problem arises when people get upset that the rest of the world doesn't find them in their 5%

Very well said!

spurschick
07-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Well, since you started:

Forwhatever reason, this just seemed to be a particularly sensitive time, since most other times spurschick dishes it out as well as takes it. Me, I never post if I'm in a particularly bad mood (unless it's a sports-related bad mood).

Would it help if someone called you a MILF again? :)

:lol Yeah, especially since I don't have kids!

angel_luv
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Plus the hardest critic on any girl is there self. Every girl on earth goes through stages where they think they are ugly or fat or whatever. I've never met a girl who thought they were pretty 24/7.

Learn to like yourself and then others will follow.

WORD!

Shelly
07-26-2005, 08:48 PM
:lol Yeah, especially since I don't have kids!

I'll gladly lend you mine so you can live up the status! :lol

Would you like them on a non-bickering day?

ObiwanGinobili
07-26-2005, 08:52 PM

I'm sure everyone and thier mother has a copy.
But no one besides myself would post it here. And I'm removing it later. :angel

ObiwanGinobili
07-26-2005, 08:54 PM
In a little over 24 hours, this is now the #2 most posted and #3 most viewed ever in The Club.

Without any artificial help.

i swear this post is not artificial help. I swear. Cross my heart.

Shelly
07-26-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm sure everyone and thier mother has a copy.
But no one besides myself would post it here. And I'm removing it later. :angel

Don't be so sure. Somehow, my picture keeps popping up and it's not being posted by me.

spurschick
07-26-2005, 08:55 PM
I'll gladly lend you mine so you can live up the status! :lol

Would you like them on a non-bickering day?

Doesn't matter what mood they're in when you give them to me... I'm loading them up on Big Red and Lucky Charms before I give them back to you. :devil

ObiwanGinobili
07-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Doesn't matter what mood they're in when you give them to me... I'm loading them up on Big Red and Lucky Charms before I give them back to you. :devil

ohhhhhhhhh. thast it. your definatly satan spawned. :lmao

SpursWoman
07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Learn to like yourself and then others will follow.

Kinda like, it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean that matters, right?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. :lol

Guru of Nothing
07-26-2005, 09:44 PM
In conclusion - looks and automobiles matter FIRST, but once you get past that, personality and size matter most.

I can live with that.

Note to self - get new car and go to charm school.

Shelly
07-26-2005, 09:58 PM
To this day, my mother still says I need charm school.

adrienne
07-26-2005, 11:59 PM
People don't post their pictures much because it only leads to trouble. Or maybe that's just me.

PM5K
07-27-2005, 01:15 AM
SpursChick is unbelievably hot, and talented from what I gather, but she can't be a MILF without kids...

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 01:57 AM
Note to self - get new car and go to charm school.Do they really have a charm school for dudes? Stuff like "don't scratch your balls and belch at formal dinners"?

3rdCoast
07-27-2005, 02:33 AM
Do they really have a charm school for dudes? Stuff like "don't scratch your balls and belch at formal dinners"?

Those types of things should be common knowledge.

Although, I have never encountered someone so rude, I am sure they do exist.

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 08:11 AM
People don't post their pictures much because it only leads to trouble. Or maybe that's just me.

Well, that's why I don't. There's just something creepy about putting up your pic on an open internet forum where it can stay forever and any person (sicko or not) can see and photoshop at their whim.........

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 08:12 AM
What is this thread about? someone recap it for me. i havent been on all day

Basically we're debating what constitutes beauty and who is considered beautiful. We've already voted that your not. :princess

I'm kidding!!!!!!!!!!

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 08:14 AM
Basically we're debating what constitutes beauty and who is considered beautiful. We've already voted that your not. :princess

I'm kidding!!!!!!!!!!

hey girl!! :elephant

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 08:15 AM
hey girl!! :elephant

You're bacccccccccccccccccccck!!! I missed chatting with you at work! Go figure I've been so bored!

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 08:16 AM
You're bacccccccccccccccccccck!!! I missed chatting with you at work! Go figure I've been so bored!

you've been bored???!!!!
dear lord don't get me started.
I wanted to cry everytime I walkedin my living room and made eye contact with my dead PC. :depressed

Extra Stout
07-27-2005, 08:25 AM
Never to reappear, because none of the resident creepoids has a copy, right? :lolIt's really dangerous to do what she did, even if just for several hours.

The Internet is NOT anonymous is there is a predator determined enough to find out who someone is.

I know some of y'all ladies around here are proud of your appearance, but when you post pics of yourselves, especially suggestive ones, you're putting your life at risk.

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Who's pic was that?

Shelly
07-27-2005, 08:31 AM
It's really dangerous to do what she did, even if just for several hours.

The Internet is NOT anonymous is there is a predator determined enough to find out who someone is.

I know some of y'all ladies around here are proud of your appearance, but when you post pics of yourselves, especially suggestive ones, you're putting your life at risk.

95% of the pictures posted have been from GTGs.

Are you trying to say GIG is being suggestive? :lol

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 08:31 AM
DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN
TO YOU:

http://www.mailbling.com/gig001.jpg

This tradgedy could have been averted if only he had not posted his photo on the internet.

Shelly
07-27-2005, 08:32 AM
:lol

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Are you trying to say GIG is being suggestive? :lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 08:42 AM
1P1 - he's talkign about my black-bar pic.

hey, when i post my preggo pic should i put a giant black box over my tummy? :lol
that'd be funny.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 08:43 AM
DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN
TO YOU:

http://www.mailbling.com/gig001.jpg

This tradgedy could have been averted if only he had not posted his photo on the internet.

that pic is classic

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 08:59 AM
1P1 - he's talkign about my black-bar pic.

hey, when i post my preggo pic should i put a giant black box over my tummy? :lol
that'd be funny.

:lol Damn girl, you have guts posting a pic like that of you for all the pervs on the internet to see......! (**cough Shoogarbear) :)

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:02 AM
:lol Damn girl, you have guts posting a pic like that of you for all the pervs on the internet to see......! (**cough Shoogarbear) :)

since you can't see my face it might as well be my sister....

infact I just may go over to her Final Fantasy Forum, post it , and say it's her.
:lmao :lmao that'd be priceless.

travis2
07-27-2005, 09:03 AM

Actually, I didn't see any guts in that picture... :angel

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 09:09 AM
since you can't see my face it might as well be my sister....

infact I just may go over to her Final Fantasy Forum, post it , and say it's her.
:lmao :lmao that'd be priceless.

Damn you;re evil. Posting nude pics of your sis on the internet without telling her..........I'm glad I'm not related to you!! :princess

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 09:10 AM
Ahem.

Little do you know that she sent me a personally autographed, framed copy . . . without the black bar.

It looks good hanging on the wall next to yours . . . :devil

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:11 AM
I just saw Wedding Crashers last night.......Vince Vaugn is Hilarious!!! And, maybe this should be in the "Real Beauty" thread, but man....Owen Wilson is one ugly man! It was a funny movie all due to Vince Vaugn.

My only negative thing about the movie, it seemed like it kinda dragged towards the end and all the scenes with Owen and Rachel McAdams seemed too serious and chick flicky in light of the other comedy scenes.

no shit! his nose has got to be broken in 5 different places and his mouth looks like it's perpetually puckered.
he must be a snore. I bet all my v$$ that he snores. He should buy stock in breathe right strips.

1Parker1
Ahem.

Little do you know that she sent me a personally autographed, framed copy . . . without the black bar.

:lol Dream on.............

ObiwanGinobili
Ahem.

[/fantasyworld forum]

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 09:13 AM
no shit! his nose has got to be broken in 5 different places and his mouth looks like it's perpetually puckered.
he must be a snore. I bet all my v$$ that he snores. He should buy stock in breathe right strips.

:lol Yea he's def not my definition of "real beauty" Dove should think about using him in their ads!

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 09:13 AM
[/fantasyworld forum]

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:16 AM
on the other hand I'm not too into Luke wilson either....
but I wo0n't say that he's ugly. Just not my cup of tea. His eyes are always kinda squinty.

plus I hated the fact that he was dating donna! Poor eric! it was crushing!

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Who are the Britons?

Well, we all are. we're all Britons and I am your king.

I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an
autonomous collective.

travis2
07-27-2005, 09:24 AM
Who are the Britons?

autonomous collective.

Oh my! Obscure MP posts! From whence did that come from? :lol

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 09:25 AM
Who are the Britons?

autonomous collective.

:lmao I can't find it on google!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Okay, this thread has officially gone into padding stage.

travis2
07-27-2005, 09:27 AM

*pssst*...try here...http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail.htm

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 09:28 AM

:lol 23 pages later.

Hey Shogar, I never got your opinion on waht you think of hte ads? You think beauty is a size 2 or angelina jolie lookalike?

travis2
07-27-2005, 09:29 AM

Nope...didn't see any padding in that picture either...:angel

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:31 AM

i PM'd you a link.

Useruser666
07-27-2005, 09:32 AM
http://www.watchmechange.com/

Check it out. I don't think the variables are nearly broad enough, though.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Tell me, what do you do with witches?

Burn!

Burn, burn them up!

And what do you burn apart from witches?

More witches!

travis2
07-27-2005, 09:35 AM
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.'

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 09:37 AM
:lol 23 pages later.

Hey Shogar, I never got your opinion on waht you think of hte ads? You think beauty is a size 2 or angelina jolie lookalike?
For the longest time I thought the ads were for underwear.

Eh, I've dated all sorts of sizes and shapes. I'm not locked into a particular type, although I would prefer a J-Lo over any of the straight-as-a-rail models.

As far as Angelina . . . she's aiight. I will give her this, though: I've never seen a woman who inspires more lesbian fantasies in otherwise straight women. I know who to call if I ever need to set up a three-way.

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Tell me, what do you do with witches?

Burn!

Burn, burn them up!

And what do you burn apart from witches?

More witches!
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22477

spurschick
07-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Do they really have a charm school for dudes? Stuff like "don't scratch your balls and belch at formal dinners"?

I'm fine with guys scratching their balls. If they stopped, I'd start worrying that they didn't have them anymore. :smokin

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:44 AM
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed
animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! You
mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Jimcs50
07-27-2005, 09:44 AM
An old friend helped Simpson fit into Daisy Dukes
By KRISTIN FINAN
Houston Chronicle
Jessica Simpson
in Dukes of Hazzard
1/6

When Jessica Simpson landed the role of Daisy Duke in the upcoming Dukes of Hazzard movie, fans and foes alike cried foul.

Fans were miffed that the former Christian singer — who built her goody-two-shoes reputation on a wait-until-the-wedding-night vow — would take on a role defined by the curvy, scantily-clad Catherine Bach.

Bach fans in turn were miffed that a bland, wholesome pop princess would meddle with their perfect memories of that first, um, tingle.

Given that Bach's britches are as iconic as the Gen. Lee (they've inspired country singers and rappers to write songs), they're big ... well, actually teeny, tiny cutoffs to fill.

Those Daisy Dukes were, after all, made for watching.

"I told her this was a huge opportunity for both of us," said the man behind her new body, 27-year-old personal trainer and Simpson's childhood friend Mike Alexander. "It was an opportunity for her to make an impact in the acting world and be recognized for the hard work she did, and it was an opportunity for me to be partially responsible for that."

Although most people didn't think Simpson, already considered one of the hottest celebrities around, needed much work, Alexander said she wanted to look perfect in the film, which opens Aug. 5.

"If you're going to be wearing those shorts on a 50-foot screen, you do what you have to," he said.

Alexander, who is originally from Dallas and whose parents now live in Spring, said he attended middle and high school with Simpson and that her father was his youth minister.

"She was the popular, pretty girl that all the girls wanted to be friends with or resented and all the guys wanted to talk to," Alexander said.

Riiiight. They wanted to talk to the girl who thought buffalo wings weren't chicken and that tuna actually was.

"She was the kind of girl everyone just expected to make it."

After Alexander graduated from Baylor University with a health and fitness degree nearly two years ago, he worked at gyms in Dallas until he got a position as a trainer at the Sports Club L.A.

"I lived with her parents when I first got out there," he said.

Given their closeness, Alexander wasn't surprised when Simpson put him in charge of giving her a backside that moviegoers won't soon forget.

To achieve this, Simpson needed to get leaner and increase her muscle tone, so Alexander had her do 35 minutes of cardio and an hour of weight training — from resistance training to dumbbells to squats and lunges — five to six days a week.

"She was extremely motivated and very disciplined," he said. "Honestly, looking back, I don't remember her missing a workout when she was in town."

But she kept it on her terms.

"She's not always on time, but she gets there eventually."

As for meals, Alexander encouraged Simpson to use common sense by loading up on chicken, fish and vegetables and cutting back on carbs, even during holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

"If you know it's not good for you, don't eat it," Alexander said.

Occasionally, he said, Simpson would try to avoid certain dreaded moves.

"It's a blessing and curse," he said. "A curse because she would try to talk me out of getting her to do stuff because we are friends. But we could butt heads and know it wouldn't be the end of our working relationship."

Their working relationship wasn't the only source of speculation. While filming in Baton Rouge, Alexander and Simpson spent a lot of time together, prompting the tabloids — which had dripped with talk of marital trouble for Simpson and Nick Lachey for months — to imply the two were more than just friends.

"Everybody close to the situation took it with a grain of salt. My mom had one of the magazines that we were on the cover of framed. I said, 'Mom, you realize that's not something we want to put on the wall,' " he said.

"It's cool now, because I'm getting exposure for something credible."

Simpson simply ignored it.

"What surprises me is how unaffected she has been by all of this and how cordial she is to fans," he said.

Despite the nonstop chatter paid to Simpson's sexy shape since the movie trailers and music video — a Simpson cover of Nancy Sinatra's These Boots are Made for Walking — were released, Alexander said he didn't really notice the transformation until after the film wrapped.

"Everyone talks about the butt and her legs and stuff," he said. "I think for us the changes happened so gradually that you don't realize."

So does he think Simpson will return to the chips and salsa and chicken-fried steak she loves, or will she stick to her new, healthy regimen?

"She's been really good, especially with the diet," said Alexander, who also trains Simpson's sister Ashlee and Dixie Chicks' singer Natalie Maines. "It's more of a lifestyle for her now."

[email protected]

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:45 AM
If for some reason my husband lost his hands and could not continusly scratch his balls - I think he would die.

travis2
07-27-2005, 09:48 AM
There he is!

Where?

There!

What, behind the rabbit?

It is the rabbit.

You silly sod!

What?

You got us all worked up!

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit!

Ohh.

That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

You tit! I soiled my armour I was so scared!

Jimcs50
07-27-2005, 09:50 AM
If for some reason my husband lost his hands and could not continusly scratch his balls - I think he would die.

Your husband is crude.

Tell him to wash them with soap every once and awhile

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 09:52 AM
It's important to rinse beneath the scrotum thoroughly, otherwise you may get soap buildup which can lead to itching or dryness.

I find that if I cup my hand beneath my balls, catch some of the shower water and allow it to run from my scrotum to my ass crack, I come away feeling clean and fresh. And without that doggone itching.

http://folkenstein.com/images/oily/TY%20WINK.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Your husband is crude.

Tell him to wash them with soap every once and awhile

so the 30 min shower in the norning and the 30 min shower with a giant bar of LAVA when he comes home from work don't count??

I think it's a combo of 2 things: large testicles and those detestable BVD tighty whities he insist on wearing.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:57 AM
does anyone else besides mw think that clean balls smell like a feather pillow?

if you think i'm weird for that association then just say it.

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 09:58 AM
Try as I might, I'm simply not flexible enough to smell my own balls.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:58 AM
Oh, I am afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet
compared to yours. We are but eight score young blondes and
brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen and a half, cut off in
this castle with no one to protect us! Oh, it is a lonely life --
bathing, dressing, undressing, making exciting underwear.... We
are just not used to handsome knights.

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 10:41 AM
Ok between the old english movie quotes and the graphic descriptions of how to wash your balls properly (which by the way Spurm, was more than I needed to know about you!)........I think this thread is officially over. :)

Cant_Be_Faded
07-27-2005, 10:41 AM
hahaha 1parker1 was imagining balls being washed

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 10:46 AM
hahaha 1parker1 was imagining balls being washed

Not just any guy's balls..........Spurminator's balls :vomit

......and I don't even know the guy! But I feel like I do after that graphic description! :lol

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Are you knocking my balls??!

:(

Kori Ellis
07-27-2005, 11:10 AM
How did this thread go from Dove soap ads to dirty, itchy balls?

travis2
07-27-2005, 11:19 AM

Do you really want to know? :oops

bigzak25
07-27-2005, 11:20 AM
my balls smell like dove. :tu

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 11:56 AM
so the 30 min shower in the norning and the 30 min shower with a giant bar of LAVA when he comes home from work don't count??

I think it's a combo of 2 things: large testicles and those detestable BVD tighty whities he insist on wearing.

:lmao LAVA! to wash his balls? for 30 minutes! that is one tough hombre you have there! if i just showed my balls a bar of lava in the shower they'd turn into potted meat!

ElMuerto
07-27-2005, 12:05 PM
:lmao LAVA! to wash his balls? for 30 minutes! that is one tough hombre you have there! if i just showed my balls a bar of lava in the shower they'd turn into potted meat!

Ugh, how I dreaded the sammiches of "carne del diablo". You had to have balls to eat those.

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Ugh, how I dreaded the sammiches of "carne del diablo". You had to have balls to eat those.

i ate them with crackers!

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 12:55 PM
To get this thread somewhat back on track, how many people believe that a "real woman" knows how to cook well? I swear, the amount of young women who do not know how to cook is unreal. Hell, I'm no cullinary master, but I knew how to cook for myself when I went off to school - I know that some of these women went to college, you'd think they would pick up some independence. Look in the grocery carts of young women when you pass by in the grocery store - all junk and finished "convenience" products.

Spam
07-27-2005, 12:57 PM
To get this thread somewhat back on track, how many people believe that a "real woman" knows how to cook well? I swear, the amount of young women who do not know how to cook is unreal. Hell, I'm no cullinary master, but I knew how to cook for myself when I went off to school - I know that some of these women went to college, you'd think they would pick up some independence. Look in the grocery carts of young women when you pass by in the grocery store - all junk and finished "convenience" products.

I really don't care if she can cook or not as long as she can keep the burners hot in the sack. What is important is if their mother can cook that way trips the MIL's won't totally suck.

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 12:58 PM

for the past 10 years, i've dated many, many girls... and only 1 could cook.. and she was from bulgaria.. good thing, i love to cook and hate washing the dishes!

spurschick
07-27-2005, 12:59 PM
You'd have to define cooking "well". Does cooking well just include the basics, or are you talking about getting creative and cooking with a lot of variety?

Spam
07-27-2005, 01:02 PM
You'd have to define cooking "well". Does cooking well just include the basics, or are you talking about getting creative and cooking with a lot of variety?

Variety in the kitchen AND the bedroom? Now we're talkin'!!

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 01:06 PM

#1. Define "young" <30? <40?

#2. Some women (like me) that do know how to cook, and cook often...do use some convenience products because when they don't get home from work until 6:00 and their kids are just dying of starvation and would like to eat before 8 or 9, sometimes you just do what you have to do. I'm not quite as good as my mom was, but at least my steaks aren't tough as shingles any more. I like baking better. :oops :lol

But last night we had Dominoe's because it was 2 X Tuesday. :angel

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 01:07 PM
:lol So now we've gone from Dove ads, to Jessica Simpson, to clean balls, to cooking?

On a side note, I'm 21, and I know how to cook like basic stuff...sandwiches and rice and things like that. Then again, I'm a vegitarian which is probably why. I think the reason a lot of girls my age don't know, is because these days many parents spoil their kids. They still do their laundry, loan them money, pay for their cars, etc. So even if they are living on their own, they are still supported by their parents. As for cooking, nowadays they have so many fast food, instant salads and frozen foods, that most young people don't feel the need to learn how to cook.

....at least that's the way it is in Philly :)

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 01:08 PM
:lol So now we've gone from Dove ads, to Jessica Simpson, to clean balls, to cooking?

On a side note, I'm 21, and I know how to cook like basic stuff...sandwiches and rice and things like that. Then again, I'm a vegitarian which is probably why. I think the reason a lot of girls my age don't know, is because these days many parents spoil their kids. They still do their laundry, loan them money, pay for their cars, etc. So even if they are living on their own, they are still supported by their parents. As for cooking, nowadays they have so many fast food, instant salads and frozen foods, that most young people don't feel the need to learn how to cook.

....at least that's the way it is in Philly :)

I've already taught my daughter how to make scrambled eggs, and my son how to heat up a hot dog. :lol

Spam
07-27-2005, 01:08 PM
#1. Define "young" <30? <40?

#2. Some women (like me) that do know how to cook, and cook often...do use some convenience products because when they don't get home from work until 6:00 and their kids are just dying of starvation and would like to eat before 8 or 9, sometimes you just do what you have to do. I'm not quite as good as my mom was, but at least my steaks aren't tough as shingles any more. I like baking better. :oops :lol

That's why I love Rachel Ray!

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 01:10 PM
I've already taught my daughter how to make scrambled eggs, and my son how to heat up a hot dog. :lol

:lol See, you're a better parent than most in Philly at least!

PM5K
07-27-2005, 01:11 PM

Anything you can make is fine with my sweetheart :D

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Some clarification of my statements:

Cooking well - actually making something with more than one or two raw ingredients

Young women - 20s-30s w/o kids

And I understand that people buy pre-made items for convenience, but when was the last time you saw an young woman with a bag of flour and/or raw vegetables in her cart?

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 01:51 PM
when was the last time you saw an young woman with a bag of flour and/or raw vegetables in her cart?

You've noticed none.....not even a cucumber? :angel

Shelly
07-27-2005, 01:53 PM
And bananas

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 01:55 PM
:lol I meant for culinary purposes.

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 01:55 PM
i make things from spaghetti carbonara(from scratch), fettucine alfredo(from scratch) to casseroles and stuff like that.. and then i can make mexican food too! even homemade tortillas!

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 02:03 PM
i make things from spaghetti carbonara(from scratch), fettucine alfredo(from scratch) to casseroles and stuff like that.. and then i can make mexican food too! even homemade tortillas!

That's great, Clandestino, but you'll have to excuse me if I don't make a pass at you the next time we meet in the produce aisle. :lol

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 02:04 PM
That's great, Clandestino, but you'll have to excuse me if I don't make a pass at you the next time we meet in the produce aisle. :lol

haha.. i'd be scared of you and your size 47 shoes!

bigzak25
07-27-2005, 03:15 PM
i like the hanes marketing campaign as well...

http://upload.mindless-innovation.com/files/default/Hanes.JPG

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 03:25 PM
i like the hanes marketing campaign as well...

http://upload.mindless-innovation.com/files/default/Hanes.JPG

:lol Yea, Michael Jordan and Chandler playing pool.........

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm a firm believer that a knowledge of cooking basics is a MUST for any person.
However, I guess oyu can say I'm old fashioned in that I thik a "real women" should know how to cook. She should know how to shopwell, plan a menu well and cook without a recipie. I can't stand it when people can't cook worth crap.... maybe it's because I'm very very frugal and I just picture in my mind all the $$ they are wasting on processed pre-prepared meals and fast foods.

Personally my DH has said many times that he would've married me if I was 900 lbs and bald as long as I could still cook the way that I do. I take that as a compliment.

I pretty much can cook anythign and everything. I cook most everythign from scratch.

I buy rice, flour and cooking oils in bulk to save $$. I make my own bisquit mix in large batches to last months at a time. I make pancakes from scratch. I make maple syrup from scratch.
I can pull most meals "out my ass" as by looking at my pantry you'd have never guessed that I had enough to make that.

and it frustrates me to no freakin end to be invited to a friends house for sticky pasta and Ragu. uuuuuughh.

samikeyp
07-27-2005, 03:30 PM
and it frustrates me to no freakin end to be invited to a friends house for sticky pasta and Ragu

That would get you shot in my late grandmother's neighborhood. :)

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 03:31 PM
However, I guess oyu can say I'm old fashioned in that I thik a "real women" should know how to cook. She should know how to shopwell, plan a menu well and cook without a recipie. I can't stand it when people can't cook worth crap.... maybe it's because I'm very very frugal and I just picture in my mind all the $$ they are wasting on processed pre-prepared meals and fast foods.

My kind of woman! :tu

bigzak25
07-27-2005, 03:34 PM
prego is better than ragu.

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm a firm believer that a knowledge of cooking basics is a MUST for any person.

Personally my DH has said many times that he would've married me if I was 900 lbs and bald as long as I could still cook the way that I do. I take that as a compliment.

I pretty much can cook anythign and everything. I cook most everythign from scratch.

I buy rice, flour and cooking oils in bulk to save $$. I make my own bisquit mix in large batches to last months at a time. I make pancakes from scratch. I make maple syrup from scratch.
I can pull most meals "out my ass" as by looking at my pantry you'd have never guessed that I had enough to make that.

and it frustrates me to no freakin end to be invited to a friends house for sticky pasta and Ragu. uuuuuughh.

You're a stay-at-home mom though. And a lot of people can't afford that luxury....you shouldn't be so judgemental of their lack of skills. :lol

And I use Prego. :flipoff

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 03:39 PM
i've been staying at home for only 16 months. I've been cooking since I was 12 for a family of 5. then i got married and I swear I was cooking the same amount of food for just 2 people! :lol

also, everythign I cook only takes 20 min. s of hands on work... otehrwise I won't make it. So thats not alot of time.

I use diced tomatos, garlic, basil and butter. :spin

ObiwanGinobili
You're a stay-at-home mom though. And a lot of people can't afford that luxury....you shouldn't be so judgemental of their lack of skills. :lol

And I use Prego. :flipoff

and I said RAGU.

ObiwanGinobili
:elephant :elephant :elephant

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 03:43 PM
i've been staying at home for only 16 months. I've been cooking since I was 12 for a family of 5. then i got married and I swear I was cooking the same amount of food for just 2 people! :lol

also, everythign I cook only takes 20 min. s of hands on work... otehrwise I won't make it. So thats not alot of time.

I use diced tomatos, garlic, basil and butter. :spin

Of course, another problem I have is I have a hard time getting my kids to eat anything that doesn't look like it came from McDonald's...and besides them there was only me so I wasn't going through all of the trouble for something they wouldn't eat or fight me about anyway.

Now that User's around, though, I cook a lot more and he makes them eat it....whatever the hell it is. :lol

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 03:44 PM
yeah, good cooking doesn't have to take a long time.. i can cook just about anything in 20-30mins...

my gf on the other hand... whew! if she is going to cook, i better make sure i'm not already hungry bc i'd starve to death..but if i'm not hungry and she decides to cook it is fine bc by the time she is finished i'm hungry! the first time she made me breakfast(eggs, pancakes, potatoes), it took 2 hrs! i shit you not!

3rdCoast
07-27-2005, 03:45 PM

Come and cook for me. I am tired of rotating whataburger and wendys each night.

Shelly
07-27-2005, 03:45 PM
I can cook, I just don't like to.

I love to bake, though. But mostly for the dough :lol

angel_luv
07-27-2005, 03:46 PM

and now to cooking?????? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 03:47 PM
I can cook, I just don't like to.

I love to bake, though. But mostly for the dough :lol

See, that's me. I love baking.....as a matter of fact, I've got to bake cakes for 100 people when I get home. Wanna come lick the bowl? :eyebrows :lol

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Of course, another problem I have is I have a hard time getting my kids to eat anything that doesn't look like it came from McDonald's...and besides them there was only me so I wasn't going through all of the trouble for something they wouldn't eat or fight me about anyway.

Now that User's around, though, I cook a lot more and he makes them eat it....whatever the hell it is. :lol

User sounds like my mom. We were gonna eat waht she made or we could sit there and starve for all she cared. One time my brother threw some big shit fit over him wanting hotdogs instead of porkchops. He wouldn't eat it and she made him sit there at the table all night. finally around 1030 he ate his food and promptly went to bed. man he was stubborn.

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 03:48 PM
and now to cooking?????? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

And?

It's not any worse than the razor thread. :lol

1Parker1
See, that's me. I love baking.....as a matter of fact, I've got to bake cakes for 100 people when I get home. Wanna come lick to bowl? :eyebrows :lol

Well...I like eating cake and freshly baked goodies, so feel free to send some to Philly anytime you want, Oh Modern Woman :spin

Clandestino
i'm still shocked some dude washes his balls with LAVA!

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 03:49 PM
rotating whataburger and wendys each night.

:vomit ewwww. sick.

i'm picky on my fast food. I'll occasionally get a Jumbo Jack. But I can't really stand anythign else.

Shelly
07-27-2005, 03:49 PM
I know someone who mills her own flour! I think that has you beat, obi! :lol

She also gets up early and makes her crepes and the like before school. Sheyit, I don't get up any earlier than I have to. We get up at 7 and our out the door by 7:30ish

Shelly
07-27-2005, 03:50 PM
User sounds like my mom. We were gonna eat waht she made or we could sit there and starve for all she cared. One time my brother threw some big shit fit over him wanting hotdogs instead of porkchops. He wouldn't eat it and she made him sit there at the table all night. finally around 1030 he ate his food and promptly went to bed. man he was stubborn.

Is your mom Joan Crawford?

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 03:50 PM
i'm still shocked some dude washes his balls with LAVA!

ok.
it's not like the whole 30 min. shower is spent rubbing a bar or lava on his balls. He does have a whole body thats pretty grimmy from work to clean.
Also he works up a latehr in his hands and then cleans his balls. there is NO rubbing of the lava bar on the sack.
If that still gives him balls of steel then so be it.

angel_luv
07-27-2005, 03:52 PM
I know how to cook. I just don't care to go through the fuss and have to clean up a mess when it is just for myself.

I am fine with take out/ warming up ready made pruducts. My goal is to eat not be fancy about it.

BTW, Timmy is right about the Heb ready cooked meats... delicious! = )

SpursWoman
ok.
it's not like the whole 30 min. shower is spent rubbing a bar or lava on his balls. He does have a whole body thats pretty grimmy from work to clean.
Also he works up a latehr in his hands and then cleans his balls. there is NO rubbing of the lava bar on the sack.

Oh fuck....I'm choking..... :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ok.

Anybody else besides me who didn't need that mental image?

ObiwanGinobili
Is your mom Joan Crawford?

my mom just refuses to give in. She's freakin tough. but she had to be the 2 parents in 1 thing seeing as how my dad was an absent alcoholic deadbeat.

1Parker1
07-27-2005, 03:53 PM
ok.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Best.Thread.Ever

angel_luv
And?

It's not any worse than the razor thread. :lol

I haven't looked at that one? Should I? I'm scared. = )

1Parker1
Anybody else besides me who didn't need that mental image?

scroll back a few pages to what Spurminator wrote.......talk about mental image! :angel

Shelly
ok.

Just when I think I've read it all....:lol

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I know someone who mills her own flour! I think that has you beat, obi! :lol

She also gets up early and makes her crepes and the like before school. Sheyit, I don't get up any earlier than I have to. We get up at 7 and our out the door by 7:30ish

oh hell no! Can you imagine all the TIME she puts into that crap? Same reason why i don't make my own tortillas. takes too long.

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 03:54 PM
my mom just refuses to give in. She's freakin tough. but she had to be the 2 parents in 1 thing seeing as how my dad was an absent alcoholic deadbeat.

Well, that was me....but my son has spent the whole night there. Seriously. :wow :lol

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Man, those Dove chicks are kinda chunky!

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, that was me....but my son has spent the whole night there. Seriously. :wow :lol

:lmao

yep. I get the feeling Isabella is gonna be one of those.

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 03:56 PM
ok.

i know, but it is still funny!

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 03:57 PM
speaking of the Dove chicks.
earlier I was at the Doc's office and saw about 3 of thier print ads in different parenting/preggo mags.

I like the chick with the tat. and the one who has regular sized tits and thick thighs.
I could hang out with those 2 girls. I copuld go clothes shopping with them too.
but I'm still allergic to Dove.

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 04:03 PM
What's funny is that in this thread we have disgussed soap ads and bathing... and neither discussion, nor the path taken in between, has had anything to do with soap.

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 04:04 PM
What's funny is that in this thread we have disgussed soap ads and bathing... and neither discussion, nor the path taken in between, has had anything to do with soap.

Washing your balls was....only it was LAVA, not Dove. :)

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 04:06 PM
actually we got TO the ball washing via ball itching originally. We then re-entertained the topic via LAVA.

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 04:12 PM
the only question left is...

does he lather up the lava and shave his balls with a schick quattro!

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 04:13 PM
actually we got TO the ball washing via ball itching originally.

Right, that's what I meant.

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 04:15 PM
ok.
it's not like the whole 30 min. shower is spent rubbing a bar or lava on his balls.
He's in the shower for 30 minutes????

He's doing more than just washing them . . .

bigzak25
07-27-2005, 04:16 PM

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Lava should make an ad with a bunch of guys scratching their balls . . . well, maybe not.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 04:18 PM
the only question left is...

does he lather up the lava and shave his balls with a schick quattro!

we use Bics.
OMG! how do you shave your own balls without cuttign yourself??? :wow

as long as he's doing me later that night I could give a crap. :lol

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 04:18 PM

Sounds like operational ready testing was taking place...:lol

MannyIsGod
07-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Jessica is one hell of a coo and that is definetly an added bonus with her. I'm decent in the kitchen as well, I can cook more than the basics but I'm not as creative as she is.

However, my home is outside next to the grill. I love my fire bucket.

mouse
07-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Washing your balls was....only it was LAVA, not Dove. :)

I know very brave dudes in Hawaii who wouldn't put lava any were near there nut sacs :lmao

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 04:33 PM
I know very brave dudes in Hawaii who wouldn't put lava any were near there nut sacs :lmao

that's fucking TWICE today you've done that to me... :lmao :lmao :lmao

bigzak25
07-27-2005, 04:34 PM
manny, your lady marinated those fajitas very well at the cookout gtg. :tu

Jelly
07-27-2005, 04:35 PM
I understand how some of you women feel. We are bombarded with images of gorgeous women all day long and it's easy to feel inadequate. On the other hand, I don't think women are having THAT much of a problem with it, as if we really felt such pressure to be thin, there would not be so many outrageously fat women in America- and especially Texas... yes I know Texas has some very beautiful girls, but it has a lot more extremely fat girls. Anorexia and eating disorders are not NEARLY as big a problem for American women as obesity is. As for me, I am 5'4 and weigh 125 and I feel fat right now. Heck, I am fat right now. That's the cold hard truth. So in a way, these ads with their unattainable standards of beauty will at least help me not gain any more weight and hopefully inspire me to lose 10 lbs.
Sorry if this post offends anyone, but we Americans really are a fat bunch and facing reality is better than sticking our heads in the sand.

mouse
07-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Lava should make an ad with a bunch of guys scratching their balls . . ..

Your spending to much time in Joe's Volcano :lmao

MannyIsGod
07-27-2005, 04:36 PM
manny, your lady marinated those fajitas very well at the cookout gtg. :tu
Dude, she killed some shrimp we did a while back.

desflood
07-27-2005, 04:37 PM
At 5'4" and 125, you are not fat.

mouse
Dude, she killed some shrimp we did a while back.

Are your sure? I just saw Sequ he's still alive :lmao

bigzak25
you probobaly fat in all the right places at that height/weight. :tu

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 04:39 PM
I understand how some of you women feel. We are bombarded with images of gorgeous women all day long and it's easy to feel inadequate. On the other hand, I don't think women are having THAT much of a problem with it, as if we really felt such pressure to be thin, there would not be so many outrageously fat women in America- and especially Texas... yes I know Texas has some very beautiful girls, but it has a lot more extremely fat girls. Anorexia and eating disorders are not NEARLY as big a problem for American women as obesity is. As for me, I am 5'4 and weigh 125 and I feel fat right now. Heck, I am fat right now. That's the cold hard truth. So in a way, these ads with their unattainable standards of beauty will at least help me not gain any more weight and hopefully inspire me to lose 10 lbs.
Sorry if this post offends anyone, but we Americans really are a fat bunch and facing reality is better than sticking our heads in the sand.

uhm. your not fat.

don't you dare lose weight.

MannyIsGod
07-27-2005, 04:39 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Shelly
07-27-2005, 04:41 PM

That is not fat. I'm an inch shorter than you and wore a size 3-5 at that weight.

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Jelly, your BMI is 21.

An "overweight" person's BMI (according to the American Obesity Association) is 25-29.

http://www.obesity.org/subs/fastfacts/obesity_what2.shtml

Shit, mine's a 22, and I'm borderline skinny.

3rdCoast
07-27-2005, 04:42 PM

That would put her BMI(Body Mass Index) at 21.5, which is in the normal range.

For 5'4, you would have to be at 146 punds to be overweight

Jelly
07-27-2005, 04:44 PM
well, thanks guys. perhaps "fat" is a strong word, but I'd say I'm definitely carrying 10 lbs too many. but enough about me :oops

Shelly
07-27-2005, 04:47 PM
well, thanks guys. perhaps "fat" is a strong word, but I'd say I'm definitely carrying 10 lbs too many. but enough about me :oops

Don't rely on a scale number. It's just a number.

Hit the weights. Best thing you can do to change your shape. And no, you won't get bulky.

07-27-2005, 04:49 PM
But if Jelly did get "bulky" then she could make bank being one of the Dove models.

Shelly
But if Jelly did get "bulky" then she could make bank being one of the Dove models.

:rolleyes

SWC Bonfire
BMI is a joke, it's not any more useful than weight guidelines.

A woman with an extremely slight frame could be overweight at 5'-4" & 125. A woman with a larger frame could be "underweight" at the same figures. They are only guidelines, and pretty sorry ones at that.

Shelly
07-27-2005, 04:50 PM

A woman with an extremely slight frame could be overweight at 5'-4" & 125. A woman with a larger frame could be "underweight" at the same figures. They are only guidelines, and pretty sorry ones at that.

True dat, my friend.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 04:51 PM
lifting weights is fun.
stress reducing, and it makes you feel powerfull.
remeber: muscle weighs more than fat. stop getting on the scale.

Billy Cobham
07-27-2005, 04:52 PM

No, just heavy.

MannyIsGod
07-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah, which is why when Leticia VanDePuke wanted to make that shit reportable on report cards I got just a tad bit pissed. I still hate her.

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Don't forget ObiwanGinobili, your black bar probably adds 5lbs alone! :lol

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 04:53 PM

FYI, Mike Tyson in his prime was considered clinically obese according to that scale.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Don't forget ObiwanGinobili, your black bar probably adds 5lbs alone! :lol

and I hold that thing up with just my tits! :wow
see? weight lifting does a body good! :lmao

07-27-2005, 04:55 PM
and I hold that thing up with just my tits! :wow
see? weight lifting does a body good! :lmao

Really?

I thought you did it with the JLo double sided sticky tape.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 04:58 PM
According to the BMI My 5'4 165 husband is overweight with a BMI of 28.3.
and yet I can barely find enough body fat on him to pinch between 2 fingers.
and believe me, I've tried. Nothing on him jiggles.

the BMI calcualtor gives me a BMI of 24.2 - just inside normal. But being preggo i'm definatly a bit larger than normal.

so the BMI is a worthless piece o' crap.

[/expert analysis]

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 04:59 PM
Really?

I thought you did it with the JLo double sided sticky tape.

Oh hell no. thats for cheaters.

angel_luv
07-27-2005, 05:00 PM
I no longer own a scale and have never been happier.

07-27-2005, 05:01 PM
How about that.

Color me impressed

The only thing the wife could do with hers was rest a Diet Coke on one after she delivered our son and they went way out of control.

desflood
07-27-2005, 05:02 PM
Last time I had my bodyfat measured (some years ago), it was at 21.8. I weighed 140 then. Now, if somebody looked at the numbers - 140 lbs at 5'4" - they would have assumed I was fat. That's actually a healthy weight for me (heaven help me get back there soon :lol )

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Regardless of the flaws of BMI, it's fairly certain that someone with a 21 BMI is not overweight. You can be out of shape, but not overweight. BMI typically OVER-measures obesity.

angel_luv
07-27-2005, 05:08 PM
I loved getting my milatary id. and drivers liscense.

With those, you can put down whatever weight you want and no one challenges you on it.
No clerk would dare be that politically incorrect. = ) I win on a technicality. = )

Hehehe! Mind over matter, baby!

Jelly
07-27-2005, 05:10 PM
So, how many lbs did you shave off for your ID?

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 05:12 PM
I loved getting my milatary id. and drivers liscense.

With those, you can put down whatever weight you want and no one challenges you on it.
No clerk would dare be that politically incorrect. = ) I win on a technicality. = )

Hehehe! Mind over matter, baby!

I liked getting my Texas Driver's License even better. They don't ask. :)

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 05:13 PM
I liked getting my Texas Driver's License even better. They don't ask. :)

They don't ask because no one ever puts their weight down correctly.

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 05:13 PM
They don't ask because no one ever puts their weight down correctly.

I don't care why they don't ask, because I'm sure I'd do it if they did. It's bad enough I can't lie about my age. :fro

angel_luv
07-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Hehe... enough to make it worth committing fraud. ; )

People always guess I weigh less than I do anyway. Who am I to argue? = )

angel_luv
07-27-2005, 05:15 PM
It's bad enough I can't lie about my age. :fro

Well judging from your 'fro, I'm guessing....

Jelly
07-27-2005, 05:30 PM

not to rain on your parade, but you know that people will usually knock off at least 10 pounds when guessing your weight, just as they knock off at least 5 years when guessing your age.

angel_luv
07-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Weight is only a number. What really matters is that you are balanced. That means if you want a brownie... have two... so your hips grow at the same rate.

Jelly
07-27-2005, 05:46 PM
Weight is only a number. What really matters is that you are balanced. That means if you want a brownie... have two... so your hips grow at the same rate.

good advice, Angel_Luv. Actually, as disgusted as I am right now with my extra poundage, I'm very appreciative that I've always had a shapely figure and am in proportion....not matter how much excess junk in my trunk at present.

Lloyd Christmas
07-27-2005, 05:53 PM
http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/pics/dumb/pics/dumb01.jpg
me and my pal with some Real Women

angel_luv
07-27-2005, 06:04 PM
good advice, Angel_Luv. Actually, as disgusted as I am right now with my extra poundage, I'm very appreciative that I've always had a shapely figure and am in proportion....not matter how much excess junk in my trunk at present.

Judging from previous posts, I think you are way too hard on yourself. I'm sure you are beautiful as is!

Lighten up :spin ... no pun intended. :lol

Shelly
07-27-2005, 06:07 PM

Same here. No matter what I weigh, they are usually 10 pounds under.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 06:11 PM

for the umpteenth time.

you don't have extra poundage, and there is no excess junk in your trunk.

if you weighed 115 you'd be entering Tlong teritory. think about it!!! your potential weight loss has serious consequences!!

Billy Cobham
07-27-2005, 06:32 PM
for the umpteenth time.

you don't have extra poundage, and there is no excess junk in your trunk.

if you weighed 115 you'd be entering Tlong teritory. think about it!!! your potential weight loss has serious consequences!!

She may want to enter tlong territory.

Jelly
07-27-2005, 06:34 PM
She may want to enter tlong territory.

pardon my ignorance, but what is Tlong territory?

3rdCoast
07-27-2005, 06:36 PM
pardon my ignorance, but what is Tlong territory?

Very skinny women.

Sheep.

Any type of Farm Animal.

Anything with a moist opening.

atlfan25
07-27-2005, 06:43 PM
CBF, Mookie, and pimpo are getting very nervous.
This thread will blow the quattro out of the water.

thispego
07-27-2005, 06:47 PM
CBF, Mookie, and pimpo are getting very nervous.
This thread will blow the quattro out of the water.
impossible

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 06:52 PM
impossible

I wouldn't say impossible. This one hit almost 1/2 of that one in less than 3 days. :spin

3rdCoast
07-27-2005, 06:54 PM
I wouldn't say impossible. This one hit almost 1/2 of that one in less than 3 days. :spin

Wont happen.

If the quatro gets in danger, CBF, Mookie and myself are prepared to lose sleep in order to keep the quatro on top.

timvp
07-27-2005, 06:58 PM
If Dove was concerned about showing "real women", how come those women that they featured have been air brushed? Shouldn't they have just taken a picture and been done with it?

Air brushing is probably the leading cause of women feeling inadequate with what they see in magazines ... since those girls don't even look like that in real life.

If you are going to be real, be real.

thispego
07-27-2005, 07:11 PM
the quattro thread is close to becoming self-aware

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:15 PM
impossible

i don't think it's impossible.
perhaps the real women thread is quattro's lovechild with itself. :wow

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 09:16 PM
If Dove was concerned about showing "real women", how come those women that they featured have been air brushed? Shouldn't they have just taken a picture and been done with it?

Air brushing is probably the leading cause of women feeling inadequate with what they see in magazines ... since those girls don't even look like that in real life.

If you are going to be real, be real.

I only shave my pits when I notice they need it...... sometimes i'll go a week without shaving my legs......preggo hormones make my skin break out......
and I have a funky mole on my thigh.

thats real bitches! :lol

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I only shave my pits when I notice they need it...... sometimes i'll go a week without shaving my legs......preggo hormones make my skin break out......
and I have a funky mole on my thigh.

thats real bitches! :lol

2 pregnancies and significant weight gain/loss made my tummy look like a road map that would make the best plastic surgeon wince.

That's just too fucking real. :lol

On a more positive note, 2 more laser treatments and Shick Quattro won't see another penny from me. :lol :smokin

Shelly
07-27-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm lucky cuz I didn't get any stretch marks. But my feet got wider. I wonder if Bob can thin them out for me? :lol

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 09:52 PM
I'm lucky cuz I didn't get any stretch marks. But my feet got wider. I wonder if Bob can thin them out for me? :lol

I can hook you up with some size 15 EEE Red Wings like Chris' if he can't... :lmao

And I got 2 inches shorter....what the fuck is that?? :lol

Shelly
07-27-2005, 09:54 PM

The girls are two inches lower now :lol Damn kids.

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 09:55 PM

The girls are two inches lower now :lol Damn kids.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 10:09 PM
i got 6 small stretch marks below the underwear line with my 1st one.:tu
and my feet shrank.

but I got all kinds of stretch marks all over my breast...... i like to pretend it's tiger striping and I put them there on purpose for decorative purposes. :lol
If only I could retain the nursing breast size without the post nursing droop.............

Clandestino
07-27-2005, 10:12 PM
i love seeing nursing mother's breasts! :drunk

midgetonadonkey
07-27-2005, 10:49 PM
The only thing hotter than stretch marks are C-Section scars.

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 11:11 PM
The only thing hotter than stretch marks are C-Section scars.

So, are you still contemplating the horror of not ever getting any new pussy? :lol

ShoogarBear
07-28-2005, 12:13 AM
the quattro thread is close to becoming self-aware

Nbadan
07-28-2005, 01:29 AM
http://members.aol.com/greg51090/images/quagmire.jpg

"Fat chicks need love too, but they have to pay!"

Cant_Be_Faded
07-28-2005, 01:43 AM
i got 6 small stretch marks below the underwear line with my 1st one.:tu
and my feet shrank.

but I got all kinds of stretch marks all over my breast...... i like to pretend it's tiger striping and I put them there on purpose for decorative purposes. :lol
If only I could retain the nursing breast size without the post nursing droop.............

it just doesnt get any better than obi wan describing her breasts to us

like music to my ears

thispego
07-28-2005, 01:50 AM
i don't think it's impossible.
perhaps the real women thread is quattro's lovechild with itself. :wow
that's scandalous obi wan

ObiwanGinobili
07-28-2005, 08:07 AM
it just doesnt get any better than obi wan describing her breasts to us

like music to my ears

lord knows I live to make your day. :smokin

ObiwanGinobili
07-28-2005, 08:09 AM
that's scandalous obi wan

I like to live on the edge. :tu

wasn't it mentioned that the Quattro thread is becoming self aware??
:lolI could get all Star-Trek esque with this line of thought and say that :
Quattro = Data
so that would make Real Women = Lal

ObiwanGinobili
07-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Math on the female population
30% of girls are "easy"
40% of girls are bitches, mental, or both
20% are obsessed with wealth / materialism
the remaining 10% are NORMAL
Ok, now from the normal 10 % of the female population
90% are not-attractive
10% are attractive
From this, we can determine, 1% of the female population is worthy of being on earth.
How could I forget the best part?
100% of the female population think they fall in this 1%

I'm sorry, were you talking?
I couldn't hear you past my fat, bitchy, materialistic, loose pussy . It was complaining about how damn attractive it is.

Clandestino
07-28-2005, 08:22 AM
I couldn't hear you past my fat, bitchy, materialistic, loose pussy . It was complaining about how damn attractive it is.

but as you know, this is no good without pictures...

1Parker1
07-28-2005, 08:25 AM

:lmao Nice!!

midgetonadonkey
07-28-2005, 08:31 AM
So, are you still contemplating the horror of not ever getting any new pussy? :lol

I've actually come to realize that new pussy isn't shit compared to what I have now. I'm looking forward to what lies ahead. :smokin

TheTruth
07-28-2005, 08:36 AM
30% of girls are "easy"
90% are not-attractive
10% are attractive
From this, we can determine, 1% of the female population is worthy of being on earth.
If the women on the board didn't hate you before, they do now. :lmao

MannyIsGod
07-28-2005, 10:11 AM
I love how GIG needs recaps of the thread. Its all there in front of him but the illiterate fuck can't read.

SWC Bonfire
07-28-2005, 10:17 AM
30% of girls are "easy"
90% are not-attractive
10% are attractive

He copied and pasted this, no way he came up with that on his own. I doubt he could use asides such as "From this," in a correct context. :lol

desflood
07-28-2005, 10:18 AM
:lol :lol I'm starting to love you in a non-lesbian way (not that there's anything wrong with that) :lol

ObiwanGinobili
07-28-2005, 10:27 AM
:lol :lol I'm starting to love you in a non-lesbian way (not that there's anything wrong with that) :lol

:lmao :lmao
Aww come on! CBF would just love it if wwe experimented! :makeout
j/k

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-28-2005, 10:30 AM
I couldn't hear you past my fat, bitchy, materialistic, loose pussy .

Umm. . .check please. I've gotta run. It's been. . .great.

Kori Ellis
07-28-2005, 10:45 AM
90% are not-attractive
10% are attractive

So unattractive people aren't worthy of being on earth?
If you know this, how come you haven't offed yourself yet?

Shelly
07-28-2005, 10:47 AM

Ouch! :lol

Bottom line is, there's someone out there for everyone.

SpursWoman
07-28-2005, 11:13 AM