PDA

View Full Version : ***OFFICIAL KAWHI RELATED NEWS Thread***

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

bic50
12-12-2018, 12:15 AM
Toronto toying with the Clippers in LA but Kawhitter dick riders in here try to sell the idea that his supporting cast sucks. :lmao:lmao:lmao

In any case, if they trully see the Raptors' role playrers sucking while playing with Kawhi, there might be a case to be made about Kawhi making teammates worse, tbh.
Salty af.

bic50
12-12-2018, 12:17 AM
I don't care what you think, man. Kawhi can eat a dick and so can anyone that supports him.
Damn the butt hurt is real. You know this is just basketball right?

bic50
12-12-2018, 12:17 AM
And the fact curry is playing better than him
Sitting back to backs is what's hurting him. Giannis is my MVP pick

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:18 AM
For the record Lou Williams is out, too.

Just two questions.

-Will you trust in Ibaka or Lowry as your #2nd option/2nd best scorer in playoffs?

-Who is a reliable #2nd option on Raptors for the postseason?

That's their biggest weakness. Llack of legit 2nd scorer/Lowry underperforming in playoffs.

It's clear the Raptors

I'll discuss the playoffs when they come. I can only speak about what I see, and what I see is that the Raptors are by faaaaaaaaar, way, way, way far, the deepest team in the league.

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Salty af.

You are salty that your weak agenda is getting exposed, tbh. :lol

vander
Damn the Raptors are good. KL should just suit up for home games against bad teams.

Rusty
Raptors supporting cast plays well against shitty teams but shit the bed against elite teams. This is nothing new

bic50
I'll discuss the playoffs when they come. I can only speak about what I see, and what I see is that the Raptors are by faaaaaaaaar, way, way, way far, the deepest team in the league.
Raptors going to the finals?

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:23 AM
Raptors going to the finals?

Now that Lebron is out of the East I believe they will, tbh.

bic50
12-12-2018, 12:24 AM
You are salty that your weak agenda is getting exposed, tbh. :lol
What agenda? I'm confused what you guys are trying to do. It's like you're trying to convince yourselves that Kawhi is a bad player or something.

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:25 AM
I wonder if Kawhi is watching this and thinking: "damn, I'm really going to bail on the team that is winning by 30 for the team that is losing by 30?" :lol

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 12:26 AM

With a guy who couldn't score a single point in his last game? Lowry is just a streaky...I wouldn't trust in him on bigger stage even in regular season.

He played like shit against Bucks without Kawhi&Giannis.

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:27 AM
What agenda? I'm confused what you guys are trying to do. It's like you're trying to convince yourselves that Kawhi is a bad player or something.

No, I'm exposing Kawhitter's dick riders for trying to sell the idea that Kawhi has a shitty supporting cast to hype him as the MVP. :lol

daslicer
12-12-2018, 12:28 AM
I wonder if Kawhi is watching this and thinking: "damn, I'm really going to bail on the team that is winning by 30 for the team that is losing by 30?" :lol

It's all about what Uncle Dennis wants. Living in LA is a lot more fun than living in Toronto. Also Kawhi probably believes he can make up the 30 point gap between the Clippers and Raptors.

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:28 AM
With a guy who can score a single point in his last game.

Lowry is just a streaky...I wouldn't trust in him on bigger stage even in regular season.

He played like shit against Bucks without Kawhi&Giannis.

Lowry might not even be the Raptors 5th best player.

J_Paco
12-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Damn the butt hurt is real. You know this is just basketball right?

No shit, Sherlock. I'm talking about on the court. I could give a fuck about his personal life or anyone else's.

Also, why the fuck would you be on a sports team message board and expect fans to not be passionate?

Oh, that's right you are just another troll defending a player that attempted to sabotage "your favorite team" and hurt their league wide reputation.....

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:29 AM
This Raptors team is the deepest team since 2014's Spurs. Kawhi has been lucky to always play in such stacked teams, tbh. :lol

SAGirl
12-12-2018, 12:30 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/status/1072676285829255168
Wow :wow

bic50
12-12-2018, 12:32 AM
No, I'm exposing Kawhitter's dick riders for trying to sell the idea that Kawhi has a shitty supporting cast to hype him as the MVP. :lol
I remember that happening a lot here in the 16/17 season. Kawhi wasn't winning mvp anyway imo. But he was traded to a great situation in Toronto. Not sure I can say the same for demar but he looks to be in good spirits.

Rusty
12-12-2018, 12:33 AM
Kyle L0wry had zero points the other night and I didn’t hear anyone saying raptors have deep team.

that 76ers game, no one on the Raptors made a 3pt shot except Kawhi. His supporting cast are a bunch of mental
midgets

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Lorenzo Brown, Malachi, CJ Miles, Delonte Wright, and Greg Monroe.

Raptors garbage unit is better than more than half the league's second units and even some teams' starting lineups. :lol

bic50
12-12-2018, 12:36 AM
No shit, Sherlock. I'm talking about on the court. I could give a fuck about his personal life or anyone else's.

Also, why the fuck would you be on a sports team message board and expect fans to not be passionate?

Oh, that's right you are just another troll defending a player that attempted to sabotage "your favorite team" and hurt their league wide reputation.....
Passionate ? This is just weird. A whole thread dedicated to a player that plays for another team. I learned about Kawhi shoe deal here and now I know that the raptors are beating the crap out of the clippers and Kawhi is out. I didn't even know they were playing tonight.

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 12:38 AM
YGWHI still acting like a Spurs fan. :lmao:lmao:lmao

I'm sure there's a Raptors forum. Just stay in that form full-time. Must have a lot of time on your hands to be able to come back and forth from one forum to the next.

Believe it or not, I don't read Raptors forums. I don't even have an account on other sites. Don't have time to read other sites just ST.

You spend a ton of time defending Kawhi’s honor for a Spurs fan tbh..

I always liked Kawhi's game. Just because he's on other team I have to stop watching him?

He's a legit top 3-5 player in this league, I find very stupid to try to deny it. More after watching his last 6 games.

Suddenly I have to dislike his game when I love to watch him play? I enjoy to watch great players on court.

It's funny how people here deny talent, deny the fact they enjoy to watch him play too

Last week, his game vs GSW esp the first half was one of the players' best performances on both ends. Just a pleasure to watch.

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:42 AM
Believe it or not, I don't read Raptors forums. I don't even have an account on other sites. Don't have time to read other sites just ST.

I always liked Kawhi's game. Just because he's on other team I have to stop watching him?

He's a legit top 3-5 player in this league, I find very stupid to try to deny it. More after watching his last 6 games.

Suddenly I have to question and dislike his game when I love to watch him play?

I enjoy to watch great players on court. It's sad how people here deny talent, deny they enjoy to watch him play too

His game vs GSW esp the first half was one of the players' best performances on both ends. Just a pleasure to watch.

I agree, that's why I have no choice but to call out Kawhitter dick riders when they try to downplay the most talented team in the NBA 1 through 15 just to overrate the contributions of just one individual, tbh.

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 12:44 AM
The NBA fan who doesn't enjoy to watch Kawhi on court, doesn't enjoy basketball.

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:44 AM
Raptors win. What are they, like 85%/90% of efficiency playing without Kawhi this season?

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 12:48 AM
I agree, that's why I have no choice but to call out Kawhitter dick riders when they try to downplay the most talented team in the NBA 1 through 15 just to overrate the contributions of just one individual, tbh.
Most talented... :lol

I will bump this every game Lowry goes 1-7/Ibaka gets roasted by Griffin and Davis/Fred misses his all 3's...Just act like these things didn't happen this season.

SAGirl
12-12-2018, 12:48 AM
I remember Danny said so during preseason and spurs fans took it to mean he was trolling the Spurs.

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Most talented... :lol

I will bump this every game Lowry goes 1-7/Ibaka gets roasted by Griffin and Davis/Fred misses his all 3's...Just act like these things didn't happen this season.

Yeah, you do that the 1 time every 10 games that thing happens, I will be here bumping this thread the other 9 times.

DAF86
12-12-2018, 12:54 AM
I remember Danny said so during preseason and spurs fans took it to mean he was trolling the Spurs.

Danny said the deepest team he ever was a part of. The Raptors are without a doubt the deepest team in the NBA right now, no other team comes even close. But I don't know if they are deeper than the 2014 Spurs, tbh.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-12-2018, 12:56 AM
I don’t care how many games people miss really but Curry is the clear cut mvp so far imo

Giannis

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 12:58 AM
Wow :wow

Sadly the injury is legit. I was watching the 4th quarter, he fell hard to the floor and it looked really bad.

SAGirl
12-12-2018, 12:58 AM
Danny said the deepest team he ever was a part of. The Raptors are without a doubt the deepest team in the NBA right now, no other team comes even close. But I don't know if they are deeper than the 2014 Spurs, tbh.
The 2014 Spurs had 4 HOF talent and were deep but there were the Jeff Ayres, the Marco (he had a career year RS, but was unplayable in the playoffs beyond 5 minutes stints and garbage time), and didn’t they have DeColo and Daye mixed in? But the top of their rotation was top notch in any era I think.

ezau
12-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Kawhi's injury-prone ass prevents him from being considered a top 5 player. Really, sitting out every other game? GTFO 😂

SAGirl
12-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Sadly the injury is legit. I was watching the 4th quarter, he fell hard to the floor and it looked really bad.
Sorry to hear that. His MVP chances don’t look so great with injuries on top of his rest.

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 01:02 AM
Yeah, you do that the 1 time every 10 games that thing happens, I will be here bumping this thread the other 9 times.

One? You're "a fun guy"

ezau
12-12-2018, 01:02 AM
Not sure why this is even a discussion. Spurs probably won't either

Spurs have 5 while the Raps will have 0 titles until the eventual heat death of the universe.

bic50
12-12-2018, 01:05 AM
Like it or not Kawhi is still a top 5 player and in the mvp discussion (although giannis is my mvp pick) his team still has the best record and they're able to win games when he doesn't play. That's great for Kawhi tbh. But I can also see why some are still salty

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Sorry to hear that. His MVP chances don’t look so great with injuries on top of his rest.
I guess MVP was never his goal this season.

He played just 9 games last season. I would bet his priorities this season are:

-just keeps his quad healthy

-shows some great performances to remember people his top 3-5 status

-gets a big contract next summer.

bic50
12-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Spurs have 5 while the Raps will have 0 titles until the eventual heat death of the universe.
What's that have to do with them winning anymore titles?

skin27
12-12-2018, 01:08 AM
Raptor’s bench this year are basically the same as last year and they also won 59 games last year..so it means they are good in RS... we’ll see the difference in the playoffs..

Although this year’s raptors have a better chance of reaching the finals because Lebron is not east anymore.

SAGirl
12-12-2018, 01:09 AM

Probably right. Plus LA, but that might be an uncle Dennis goal.

bic50
12-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Kawhi's injury-prone ass prevents him from being considered a top 5 player. Really, sitting out every other game? GTFO 
But he is a top 5 player

skin27
12-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Like it or not Kawhi is still a top 5 player and in the mvp discussion (although giannis is my mvp pick) his team still has the best record and they're able to win games when he doesn't play. That's great for Kawhi tbh. But I can also see why some are still salty

nope, it will decrease kawhi’s chances if his team play good without him..

LakerHater
12-12-2018, 01:14 AM

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 01:15 AM
He didn't say Kawhi will win it.... He said Kawhi is on the mvp discussion which is true since he's a perennial mvp candidate.

bic50
12-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Right now he's in the discussion but he's not going to win it. Giannis is imo.

skin27
12-12-2018, 01:16 AM
He didn't say Kawhi will win it.... He said Kawhi is on the mvp discussion which is true since he's a perennial mvp candidate.

they win games because his team is stacked..

anon
12-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Probably right. Plus LA, but that might be an uncle Dennis goal.
KL2 bought a house in Toronto, but his baby mama and toddler daughter aren't living in it, they stayed in SD. Would you like to live this way if you were a millionaire? Especially with his personality who doesn't prefer a huge social circle and likes to kick it better with the few people that already know him quite well.

skin27
12-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Right now he's in the discussion but he's not going to win it. Giannis is imo.

ill go with Lebron(If lakers continue to win) or curry..

DAF86
12-12-2018, 01:19 AM
One? You're "a fun guy"

Again, Lowry might not even be top 5 in terms of the Raptors best players.

ezau
12-12-2018, 01:19 AM
But he is a top 5 player
Nope

DAF86
12-12-2018, 01:22 AM

When the fuck did I ever question that? :lol

Dude, do you even know that I called Kawhi the best player in the World, this season? (Not that I actually mean it, but I did say it, tbh).

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 01:24 AM

Nick Nurse's mom died yesterday. I bet the mood in the locker room isn't very festive.

But I also love how Kawhi hates media.

I remember when they asked him about family's hugs??? before a game...He told them "This what we talking about??" :D

SAGirl
12-12-2018, 01:24 AM
KL2 bought a house in Toronto, but his baby mama and toddler daughter aren't living in it, they stayed in SD. Would you like to live this way if you were a millionaire? Especially with his personality who doesn't prefer a huge social circle and likes to kick it better with the few people that already know him quite well.
Heh I didn’t know that about the baby mama. Plot thickens.

loveforthegame
12-12-2018, 01:27 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25501657/clippers-scouting-kawhi-leonard-kevin-durant-nba

The Toronto Raptors and Golden State Warriors play Wednesday night (ESPN, 10:30 ET) in a game this is sure to be closely watched ... by the LA Clippers.

The Clippers, it seems, closely watch every Raptors and Warriors game this season. Even though they are having a terrific season of their own -- experiencing the rare joy of expectation-free success in the NBA -- the Clippers are rather transparently obsessed with chasing Kawhi Leonard and Kevin Durant in free agency next summer.

It's clear on their books. They've cleared a path to open two max salary slots.

It's clear in their actions. They've been treating the two like college recruits and sending executives just to watch numerous Warriors and Raptors games so they're visible.

It's clear in their hiring. They've brought on NBA legend Jerry West and respected journalist Lee Jenkins to the front office in an effort to prepare a grand slam pitch when the time is right.

But even by these modern standards, the Clippers' pursuit is still a little revolutionary. Raptors officials have noticed a Clippers employee at roughly 75 percent of the team's games thus far this season. That has included president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank, which is rare. Presidents and general managers are almost never seen attending a game that doesn't involve their teams.

Ballmer's vision is to land Leonard or Durant -- or both, as long as they're swinging for the fences -- and then ride them to glory and a new arena in Inglewood that could turn the Clippers into one of the premier franchises in the league.

Could any of this actually happen? Don't know. But boy are the Clippers really trying to find out.

anon
12-12-2018, 01:29 AM
Personally, I think he told his immediate family to wait the year out and see what contracts and team mates come his way before committing to which city he'll be raising his kid.

SAGirl
12-12-2018, 01:34 AM
Personally, I think he told his immediate family to wait the year out and see what contracts and team mates come his way before committing to which city he'll be raising his kid.
Well that leaves the option open that he will stay in the Raptors and frankly can’t specu there bc I don’t watch him as frequently as I used to and Kawhi is very hard to read even if you do. Just an interesting development. I still think he wants to leave for LA, but every star wants to be courted etc.

bic50
12-12-2018, 01:37 AM
ill go with Lebron(If lakers continue to win) or curry..
Giannis has been unreal this season. But you could be right

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 01:37 AM
The relationship is strong, they're still together. His girl is on Toronto some weeks, goes to home games but she doesn't like the city/the weather and is living with her family in SD.
Knowing the way Kawhi loves his daugther, the distance is killing him. It could be a big factor in his offseason-making decision.

bic50
12-12-2018, 01:39 AM
Nope
Yeah he is.

bic50
12-12-2018, 01:41 AM
When the fuck did I ever question that? :lol

Dude, do you even know that I called Kawhi the best player in the World, this season? (Not that I actually mean it, but I did say it, tbh).
Confusing af :lol

anon
12-12-2018, 01:41 AM
The relationship is strong, they're still together. His girl is on Toronto some weeks, goes to home games but she doesn't like the city/the weather and is living with her family in SD.
Knowing the way Kawhi loves his daugther, the distance is killing him. It could be a big factor in his offseason-making decision.
Yup. Jerry West in his office rubbing his hands together. Ujiri knows it too. :corn: this coming off-season.

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 01:42 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25501657/clippers-scouting-kawhi-leonard-kevin-durant-nba
"But even by these modern standards, the Clippers' pursuit is still a little revolutionary. Raptors officials have noticed a Clippers employee at roughly 75 percent of the team's games thus far this season. That has included president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank, which is rare. Presidents and general managers are almost never seen attending a game that doesn't involve their teams.
Wow. Clippers in full recruitment mode.

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 01:43 AM
Yup. Jerry West in his office rubbing his hands together. Ujiri knows it too. :corn: this coming off-season.
:tu

YGWHI
12-12-2018, 02:23 AM
His handles aren't great imo, that's a pretty simple dribble/crossover tbh. Maybe that's due to his hand size, but his handles were never really great. He used em' just enough to get to his spots though, and obviously he was able to efficiently.
It's more than that. Many people noticed it.

"The result of Leonard's hard work during the offseason is clear every night. After a lost year in which he only appeared in nine games, Leonard has not only re-inserted himself into MVP and “best player alive” debates, but has also emerged in his first year with the Raptors as arguably the best ball-handler at his position. Plays like the one seen below are already typical"

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/a3mydg/kawhi-leonards-handle-is-the-secret-to-his-success

Amuseddaysleeper
12-12-2018, 02:23 AM
Giannis is the mvp

Fireball
12-12-2018, 02:46 AM
Giannis is the mvp

make a game thread at Raptors forum so we can all sleep well

skin27
12-12-2018, 03:15 AM
Giannis has been unreal this season. But you could be right

The bucks should get atleast 55 wins for giannis to win the mvp

r0drig0lac
12-12-2018, 05:58 AM
This Raptors team is the deepest team since 2014's Spurs. Kawhi has been lucky to always play in such stacked teams, tbh. :lol

yes, after curry and durant (these yes, the luckiest stars of the decade, Durant made his own luck obviously), he is the superstar who has been in better teams

Giannis

x1000 and it's not even close when you analyze the rosters

bold text is probably the main priority (as should)

Jerry West playing chess as always (probably the biggest basketball mind ever)

TDMVPDPOY
12-12-2018, 06:35 AM
he was always going to get a big contract in the summer anyway....even if he didnt play at 100% this year...

Dejounte
12-12-2018, 07:29 AM

Suddenly I have to dislike his game when I love to watch him play? I enjoy to watch great players on court.

It's funny how people here deny talent, deny the fact they enjoy to watch him play too

Last week, his game vs GSW esp the first half was one of the players' best performances on both ends. Just a pleasure to watch.

No one is telling you to stop watching him or to deny his talent. Are you that delusional? It's just the fact that you post about a non-Spurs player on a Spurs forum in basically every thread. You don't post about anything else but him. And we are the ones in denial? Why are you even here? Why don't you post in the Raptors forum? Are you expecting Spurs fans to simply change their stance on someone who did their team dirty? These are just illogical things that aren't getting through your head... You're fighting a pointless battle and wasting your time and everybody's time.

Brazil
12-12-2018, 09:19 AM
Kawhi is a top 3-5 in the league - fact
Kawhi is playing for a very deep talented roster - fact
Kawhi is injury prone and a bitch - fact

Russ
12-12-2018, 09:40 AM
At last night's Raptors game:

Reporter to Kawhi -- "Merry Christmas. Can you talk about your favorite Christmas moment?"

Kawhi -- "Uh, not right now."

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I don't care what else happens today, more stock market crash, trouble in the Middle East, another government shutdown -- my day is made! :)

exstatic
12-12-2018, 10:28 AM
Wow. Clippers in full recruitment mode.

Jerry definitely "gets coffee", since he's a "closer". He spirited Shaq away from an EC NBA Finals team, and got Durant to GS.

Pop gets the Mafia Don award, though, for trading Kawhi to a team he likely will not re-sign with, thereby costing him ANOTHER $40M. Steal $19M from us? How that ass taste, #2?

RD2191
12-12-2018, 11:26 AM

Reporter to Kawhi -- "Merry Christmas. Can you talk about your favorite Christmas moment?"

I don't care what else happens today, more stock market crash, trouble in the Middle East, another government shutdown -- my day is made! :)

?? That's a dumb ass question though.

hooperflash
12-12-2018, 11:30 AM

LakerHater posted the video on Page 77, the response was hilarious.

JeffDuncan
12-12-2018, 11:31 AM

As if the reporter was interviewing Joe Anybody out on the sidewalk. Totally moronic.

Especially when the head coach's mother just died.

Keepin' it real
12-12-2018, 11:48 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AxqcLvfxCL8/Uf_z8vOro1I/AAAAAAAAQkE/rok6egnoRXc/s1600/scrooge.jpg

acoelho1
12-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Some on here act like they are on KL’s payroll. Anytime anyone says something bad about Kawhi, they are eagerly wanting to defend each and every comment. Nevertheless, he is a great player but a douche of a teammate and his act as grown tiresome. I’m more concerned about Toronto’s draft position since I want the Spurs to pick as close to 20th as possible with Toronto’s pick. Also, KL hasn’t looked the same all year so in my eyes, he probably has some sort of dejenerative disease in his quad since he has lost his explosiveness.

DPG21920
12-12-2018, 12:48 PM

Who said anything about not watching him or denying he’s a great player? I said for a Spurs fan you write more about him than anyone on SA

Russ
12-12-2018, 12:49 PM
As if the reporter was interviewing Joe Anybody out on the sidewalk. Totally moronic.

Especially when the head coach's mother just died.

Kawhi is a very sensitive guy.

When there's a death in the HC's family, Kawhi generally sits out the rest of the season out of respect.

Even if the grief-stricken HC begs Kawhi to come back and play, Kawhi won't acknowledge that coach or talk to him face-to-face. Kawhi is so afraid that he might say the wrong thing, he avoids that coach like the plague.

DPG21920
12-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Giannis

Greek and Kawhi been great; Curry has been better

DPG21920
12-12-2018, 12:54 PM

Who said anything about not watching him or denying he’s a great player? I said for a Spurs fan you write more about him than anyone on SA

Kawhi_6rings
12-12-2018, 01:25 PM
One? You're "a fun guy"

JUST proveD kaCHOKE IS A CANCER

exstatic
12-12-2018, 01:27 PM
Kawhi is a very sensitive guy.

When there's a death in the HC's family, Kawhi generally sits out the rest of the season out of respect.

Even if the grief-stricken HC begs Kawhi to come back and play, Kawhi won't acknowledge that coach or talk to him face-to-face. Kawhi is so afraid that he might say the wrong thing, he avoids that coach like the plague.

ISWYDT

Kawhi_6rings
12-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Again, Lowry might not even be top 5 in terms of the Raptors best players.
KAWHI KILLED HIS TEAMATES LIKE HE DID ON LAMARCUS WHEN HE IS A SPURS

Kawhi_6rings
12-12-2018, 01:32 PM
The NBA fan who doesn't enjoy to watch Kawhi on court, doesn't enjoy basketball.
HE IS UNWATACHABLE...................SORRY,UGLY HANDLE,UGLY FACE,UGLY STROKE

Amuseddaysleeper
12-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Greek and Kawhi been great; Curry has been better

Actually holy shit, looked up Curry this year and he's literally doing historic things this season

https://i.imgur.com/pwyEERj.png

UZER
12-12-2018, 03:49 PM

At least he is around to be asked. When his head coaches wife died last year he was AWOL.

duncan2k5
12-12-2018, 03:59 PM
KAWHI KILLED HIS TEAMATES LIKE HE DID ON LAMARCUS WHEN HE IS A SPURS

Like derozean is doing this year? Or maybe LMA just is a diva that can't play with stars

SPURt
12-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Actually holy shit, looked up Curry this year and he's literally doing historic things this season

Damn. Curry is gonna go down as the best shooter in the history of the game.

duncan2k5
12-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Why are ppl concerned if Kawhi wins mvp or not? It doesn't make him less great if he doesn't... Do we only think players that win mvp are the good ones? So we don't want any player on out team unless they win mvp? Good luck with that... Besides Kawhi isn't aiming for MVP, clearly

Dverde
12-12-2018, 04:21 PM
This page is like looking at your ex’s Instagram. I dislike him totally but I still gotta check the dumb thread.

spurraider21
12-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Damn. Curry is gonna go down as the best shooter in the history of the game.
lol ya think? by the end of this season he'll already be #3 all time in career 3 pointers made, only behind Miller and Allen. he should easily pass Miller next season and Allen the year after. then he'll just be padding his record for another half decade plus. he's also the kind of guy who can be effective late in his career like Nash was before the back injuries derailed that.

that subject has been closed for a few years now.

but he needs to have at least one epic postseason on his resume. as of now he's probably the best regular season offensive player in history. he's never had the same impact in the postseason though. at least not for prolonged stretches

DPG21920
12-12-2018, 05:14 PM

Ya - im not being a hater. Curry is easily the best player in the nba right now.

DPG21920
12-12-2018, 05:16 PM
lol ya think? by the end of this season he'll already be #3 all time in career 3 pointers made, only behind Miller and Allen. he should easily pass Miller next season and Allen the year after. then he'll just be padding his record for another half decade plus. he's also the kind of guy who can be effective late in his career like Nash was before the back injuries derailed that.

that subject has been closed for a few years now.

but he needs to have at least one epic postseason on his resume. as of now he's probably the best regular season offensive player in history. he's never had the same impact in the postseason though. at least not for prolonged stretches

On that note: :lmao Klay Thompson. Most overrated player of our generation.

spurraider21
12-12-2018, 05:19 PM
On that note: :lmao Klay Thompson. Most overrated player of our generation.
he's overrated as an "all around player." he's a competent defender, but not a very good one.

offensively i think he's as good as advertised. were it not for curry's shadow we'd be talking about him in the ranks of the greatest shooters ever. he'd have the single season record for most 3pm for instance

SpursDynasty85
12-12-2018, 05:24 PM
he's overrated as an "all around player." he's a competent defender, but not a very good one.

offensively i think he's as good as advertised. were it not for curry's shadow we'd be talking about him in the ranks of the greatest shooters ever. he'd have the single season record for most 3pm for instance

Underrated offensive, slightly overrated defense

DPG21920
12-12-2018, 05:27 PM

This is the exact opposite of the truth and a prime example of why he’s overrated. He’s 100% reliant on other guys, has a below average career metrics/impact during the playoffs and any time Curry is out and his usage goes up at all he’s basically a net negative player even on offense.

Edit: for example this year since Curry has missed 17 games and Klay needed to shoulder more of the load (even with KD playing): PER: 15.6 (league average is 15), and now that he’s having his highest usage rate season he’s ever had (28.5)? Offensive win-shares = .3, offensive box score plus-minus = -0,7, overall BPM -3.5 and VORP -.4.

Harry Callahan
12-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Spurs are dealing with their own injuries.

What's your point? The players on the Spurs now for the most part handle their business in a professional manner - my post has nothing to do with those guys.

Nephew does not get off the hook for anything that is going on in Toronto (good numbers/winning team) because of the 100% Chickens*hit stuff he and his group pulled last year. Once the China Doll has a truly significant injury he won't be able to cry wolf like he is doing now to protect his potential payday. The Spurs grew weary of having an unpredictable weirdo on the roster - a guy you can never really trust to do the right thing anymore.

Got it?

duncan2k5
12-12-2018, 06:26 PM
What's your point? The players on the Spurs now for the most part handle their business in a professional manner - my post has nothing to do with those guys.

Nephew does not get off the hook for anything that is going on in Toronto (good numbers/winning team) because of the 100% Chickens*hit stuff he and his group pulled last year. Once the China Doll has a truly significant injury he won't be able to cry wolf like he is doing now to protect his potential payday. The Spurs grew weary of having an unpredictable weirdo on the roster - a guy you can never really trust to do the right thing anymore.

Got it?

u do realize this makes no sense...how does NOT playing make you get paid more money? couldnt it just be that he IS actually injured? couldnt it be that before when he started the season the coach was being cautious with him intead of overloading him coming off a year being out with injury? kawhu clearly cares more about his long term health than winning MVP...something we would comment if he was in San Antonio...but because he is somewhere else, it MUST be some devious reason like wanting more money (even though he stands to make less is he doesnt play...wtf?)

gambit1990
12-12-2018, 08:28 PM
he’s playing tonight... right?

SpursDynasty85
12-12-2018, 09:02 PM
This is the exact opposite of the truth and a prime example of why he’s overrated. He’s 100% reliant on other guys, has a below average career metrics/impact during the playoffs and any time Curry is out and his usage goes up at all he’s basically a net negative player even on offense.

Edit: for example this year since Curry has missed 17 games and Klay needed to shoulder more of the load (even with KD playing): PER: 15.6 (league average is 15), and now that he’s having his highest usage rate season he’s ever had (28.5)? Offensive win-shares = .3, offensive box score plus-minus = -0,7, overall BPM -3.5 and VORP -.4.

Draymond was out also. He is a dead eye shooter. No denying that. Basketball is a team game and everyone has their roles.

TDMVPDPOY
12-12-2018, 09:04 PM
he’s playing tonight... right?

fortnight? yeh

MoSpur02
12-12-2018, 09:35 PM
He's out with a hip injury

vander
12-12-2018, 09:38 PM
I wonder if his Toronto teammates are just fine with this or if they're starting to get annoyed

JPB
12-12-2018, 10:02 PM
This page is like looking at your ex’s Instagram. I dislike him totally but I still gotta check the dumb thread.

She asked me to tell you hi. Now, if you could stop harassing her on Insta...

skin27
12-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Lol kawhi faking injuries to avoid great matchups..he thinks he’s a VIP

daslicer
12-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Lol kawhi faking injuries to avoid great matchups..he thinks he’s a VIP

He knew an ass whooping was inevitable with the return of Curry and Draymond. They barley won in Toronto against a Curry-less team.

Keepin' it real
12-12-2018, 10:25 PM
I wonder if his Toronto teammates are just fine with this or if they're starting to get annoyed

After the all-star break, Lowry will lead a players-only meeting imploring Kawhi to be a team player and play all the games.

apalisoc_9
12-12-2018, 10:25 PM
He knew an ass whooping was inevitable with the return of Curry and Draymond. They barley won in Toronto against a Curry-less team.

Dumbass.

He doesnt care. His camp doesnt want him in Toronto. They want him to play as little as possible. Its sad, because he could be gunning for MVP but kawhi is a being a literal asswipe. I believe he is deficient mentaly. Hes clearly being used and hes fine with it.

The Goal now for him is Stats, and health.

I feel bad for the raptors, but I dont. I cant feel bad for fans who think its OK for a star to sitnout games so he can "rest" for the playoffs. Its not ok.

I'm off the kawhi bandwagon. Hope he breaks his legs and never plays a single minute ever again.

One lf the most cancerous NBA personalities to date. We're already seeing his influence with butler and Fultz too.

coachmac87
12-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Dumbass.

He doesnt care. His camp doesnt want him in Toronto. They want him to play as little as possible. Its sad, because he could be gunning for MVP but kawhi is a being a literal asswipe. I believe he is deficient mentaly. Hes clearly being used and hes fine with it.

I feel bad for the raptors, but I dont. I cant feel bad for fans who think its OK for a star to sitnout games so he can "rest" for the playoffs. Its not ok.

I'm off the kawhi bandwagon. Hope he breaks his legs and never plays a single minute ever again.

One lf the most cancerous NBA personalities to date. We're already seeing his influence with butler and Fultz too.

I guess pigs can fly...

skin27
12-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Dumbass.

he has no chance to win the mvp, giannis, curry and lebron’s stats are way better than his stats..

Beartrucci
12-12-2018, 10:51 PM
He's out with a hip injury

This is really getting ridiculous...and I'm still clinging to being a fan of his game.

spurs10
12-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Dumbass.

One lf the most cancerous NBA personalities to date. We're already seeing his influence with butler and Fultz too. Yeah it's hard to be 'alright' with his transparent screwing of a team and coach that did quite a lot for him. He is really bad for the NBA and sports in general.

I guess pigs can fly... Apparently!

Harry Callahan
12-12-2018, 10:53 PM
u do realize this makes no sense...how does NOT playing make you get paid more money? couldnt it just be that he IS actually injured? couldnt it be that before when he started the season the coach was being cautious with him intead of overloading him coming off a year being out with injury? kawhu clearly cares more about his long term health than winning MVP...something we would comment if he was in San Antonio...but because he is somewhere else, it MUST be some devious reason like wanting more money (even though he stands to make less is he doesnt play...wtf?)

I can't help you regarding reading comprehension. #2 will not do what is expected from most players by playing two nights in a row - make no mistake #2 and his people are in charge of his physical condition and when he plays. He has been healthy enough to play for 10 months and he refused to play in SA and took a dump on team management, teammates, and fans last Spring. The guy will not risk playing back to backs now because he does not want to have some kind of setback when $140-$200MM is in play.

The hero ball stats when he feels like playing are all that matters - this season in Canada is nothing more than a conduit for the "group". I believe this guy may end up like Dez Bryant or Bill Walton in the next few years where is body is breaking down and simply cannot recover in a timely manner.

The Spurs probably did not offer a Max deal (when they could have) because they know Nephew has a chronic pain issue due to the knee tendons. It may never get truly better and the pounding of an 82 game schedule plus playoffs is too painful for him to complete. I believe the Spurs doctors may have been right all along and questioned this guys long term ability to play and it freaked out the "group". They rebelled and are trying to get nephew through the season in more or less one piece.

timvp
12-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Pretty clear Raptors would be a 55+ win team without Nephew. They have the depth and the length to overwhelm all but the best teams in the league. And it also helps that Siakam can fill in at SF and he might be as good or better at everything other than shooting and scoring, tbh.

Also clear that Nephew is having the best year of his career ......

duncan2k5
12-12-2018, 11:12 PM
he has no chance to win the mvp, giannis, curry and lebron’s stats are way better than his stats..

He's not trying to

duncan2k5
12-12-2018, 11:13 PM
This is really getting ridiculous...and I'm still clinging to being a fan of his game.

Do u know that he actually got injured? U think he is making it up? Actually watch the games u will sse

duncan2k5
12-12-2018, 11:15 PM
I can't help you regarding reading comprehension. #2 will not do what is expected from most players by playing two nights in a row - make no mistake #2 and his people are in charge of his physical condition and when he plays. He has been healthy enough to play for 10 months and he refused to play in SA and took a dump on team management, teammates, and fans last Spring. The guy will not risk playing back to backs now because he does not want to have some kind of setback when $140-$200MM is in play.

The hero ball stats when he feels like playing are all that matters - this season in Canada is nothing more than a conduit for the "group". I believe this guy may end up like Dez Bryant or Bill Walton in the next few years where is body is breaking down and simply cannot recover in a timely manner.

The Spurs probably did not offer a Max deal (when they could have) because they know Nephew has a chronic pain issue due to the knee tendons. It may never get truly better and the pounding of an 82 game schedule plus playoffs is too painful for him to complete. I believe the Spurs doctors may have been right all along and questioned this guys long term ability to play and it freaked out the "group". They rebelled and are trying to get nephew through the season in more or less one piece.

"I believe, I believe, I believe"... So basically u don't know shot and are going off assumptions that are affected by hurt feelings... Noted

duncan2k5
12-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Pretty clear Raptors would be a 55+ win team without Nephew. They have the depth and the length to overwhelm all but the best teams in the league. And it also helps that Siakam can fill in at SF and he might be as good or better at everything other than shooting and scoring, tbh.

Also clear that Nephew is having the best year of his career ......

Warriors won 73 without Durant... All teams in the NBA would literally kill to have Durant on their team... So because raps is a good regular season team without Kawhi is pointless

timvp
12-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Damn, thought Valanciunas dislocated a finger by the way he reacted but replay made it look like possible broken thumb. Maybe a dislocated thumb. Hard to tell.

loveforthegame
12-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Losing Valanciunas will be huge for them.

Beartrucci
12-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Do u know that he actually got injured? U think he is making it up? Actually watch the games u will sse

Calm down dude that's unhealthily obsessed with Kawhi. I watch almost every Toronto game. Call me crazy for questioning whether or not Kawhi could go tonight :lol

Budkin
12-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Dumbass.

Wait.... what?!

J_Paco
12-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Jerry definitely "gets coffee", since he's a "closer". He spirited Shaq away from an EC NBA Finals team, and got Durant to GS.

Pop gets the Mafia Don award, though, for trading Kawhi to a team he likely will not re-sign with, thereby costing him ANOTHER $40M. Steal $19M from us? How that ass taste, #2?
:tu

skin27
12-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Lowry and the raptors are playing great without kawhi

DPG21920
12-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Draymond was out also. He is a dead eye shooter. No denying that. Basketball is a team game and everyone has their roles.

Sure. I never said hes not a great shooter. I said hes overrated. People talk about Klay like he can be or is a 1A type player or a max salary player. He’s no where near the tier of star and shouldn’t even really be an all-star

loveforthegame
12-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Raptors showing no fear against the Warriors. Damn impressive.

Siakim has to make it tougher for Durant though. Green’s been the better defender.

VanFleet doing a surprisingly good job on Curry. About as good as you can hope for.

Speaking of Green. Really impressed with his handles, midrange, and post game. He really has the freedom to mix it up with the Raptors.

Beartrucci
12-12-2018, 11:41 PM
We all know what's going to happen in 2nd half, right?

timvp
12-12-2018, 11:48 PM
:lol @ Michelle Beadle trolling Nephew

TDMVPDPOY
12-12-2018, 11:48 PM
it would be shit if kawhi never wins a mvp due to uncle managing what and when his allowed to play cause he cant make up his own decisions

he had goat potential only to throw it away due to money...

skin27
12-12-2018, 11:49 PM
We all know what's going to happen in 2nd half, right?

a raptors meltdown..hahaha

skin27
12-12-2018, 11:50 PM
it would be shit if kawhi never wins a mvp due to uncle managing what and when his allowed to play cause he cant make up his own decisions

he had goat potential only to throw it away due to money...

goat? Really? Lol..he ain’t even better than Durant and James..how can he be the goat?

timvp
12-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Damn, thought Valanciunas dislocated a finger by the way he reacted but replay made it look like possible broken thumb. Maybe a dislocated thumb. Hard to tell.

The report is a dislocated finger. That's good news for Raptors.

bic50
12-12-2018, 11:57 PM
damn raptors beating the hell out of the warriors with green and curry

duncan2k5
12-12-2018, 11:57 PM

Spurs have played well without Duncan... Blew teams out the water... That's what happens in the NBA... On any given night, any team can win... But in a series, u need ur best players

Beartrucci
12-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Hate this "thirstiest time of the year" commercial

Funny how this has become the official Toronto game thread

bic50
12-12-2018, 11:58 PM
goat? Really? Lol..he ain’t even better than Durant and James..how can he be the goat?
He said he had portential to be goat.

Mikeanaro
12-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Calm down dude that's unhealthily obsessed with Kawhi. I watch almost every Toronto game. Call me crazy for questioning whether or not Kawhi could go tonight :lol
I think he is going too far defending Kiwi, unless you think he is perfect...

skin27
12-13-2018, 12:00 AM
He said he had portential to be goat.

still kawhi can’t surpass Lebron and Jordan..even Durant

Spurs Homer
12-13-2018, 12:00 AM
The report is a dislocated finger. That's good news for Raptors.

Green didn't even get called for a foul lol

Mikeanaro
12-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Also Raymond must be cropdusting a lot.

bic50
Yeah without demar too :lol

DPG21920
Spurs have played well without Duncan... Blew teams out the water... That's what happens in the NBA... On any given night, any team can win... But in a series, u need ur best players

Damn, never seen such a beautiful cape

skin27
12-13-2018, 12:02 AM

it shows that kawhi’s supporting cast are great..and this raptors team are stacked

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:03 AM
Right when I thought she was over it and not salty anymore

Realdeal1
12-13-2018, 12:03 AM

what did she say?

skin27
12-13-2018, 12:04 AM
Raptors might choke this one in the 4th

anon
Danny doing everything Aldridge is supposed to do plus defending GS' all-time great perimeter players. All to the tune of $10 mil :lmao

bic50
it shows that kawhi’s supporting cast are great..and this raptors team are stacked
They won 60 games last season I think. That's why I didn't understand why people were acting like Pop got one over on Kawhi by trading him to Toronto. It's a great situation for him.

anon
12-13-2018, 12:05 AM
Raptors might choke this one in the 4th
You've been moving that goalpost for the entire game now :lol

DPG21920

What did she do/say?

loveforthegame
Green in the post and passing. :tu

bic50
what did she say?
Raptors 6-1 without Kawhi. She made pierce repeat it :lol

Gibbz
Danny!

Russ
12-13-2018, 12:06 AM
what did she say?

That Toronto was 6-1 when Kawhi didn't play . . .

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 12:06 AM
They won 60 games last season I think. That's why I didn't understand why people were acting like Pop got one over on Kawhi by trading him to Toronto. It's a great saturation for him.

Not about basketball but money. By trading him to somewhere we know is very unlikely to keep him, it cost him 40M to leave in free agency to LA or elsewhere on top of what he lost by not getting the SuperMax.

timvp
12-13-2018, 12:07 AM
what did she say?

What did she do/say?

Eh, had to see it but she kept repeating how the Raptors are 6-1 without him and are now beating up the Warriors. She's still as salty as the rest of us, tbh.

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:08 AM
Not about basketball but money. By trading him to somewhere we know is very unlikely to keep him, it cost him 40M to leave in free agency to LA or elsewhere on top of what he lost by not getting the SuperMax.
You don't see him staying in Toronto?

Beartrucci
12-13-2018, 12:09 AM
Eh, had to see it but she kept repeating how the Raptors are 6-1 without him and are now beating up the Warriors. She's still as salty as the rest of us, tbh.

Also if you watch Paul often enough on The Jump he's not huge on Kawhi either. Sure he enjoyed helping out Beadle there.

timvp
12-13-2018, 12:09 AM
Raptors play a version of Beautiful Game when Nephew's not playing. Pretty fun team to watch. When Nephew plays, they rely a lot more on hero ball.

That said, their ceiling is obviously higher with Nephew playing.

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 12:11 AM
You don't see him staying in Toronto?

I hope he does, honestly. Would be great for TOR and they should be rewarded for their boldness. But it’s really hard for me to envision him, after all he did, staying there. I think he’s LA bound. Particularly The Clippers.

bic50
Danny green getting doubled. :wow

anon
Raps can keep trading baskets all day. Warriors look out of it.

Gibbz
12-13-2018, 12:12 AM
Raptors play a version of Beautiful Game when Nephew's not playing. Pretty fun team to watch. When Nephew plays, they rely a lot more on hero ball.

That said, their ceiling is obviously higher with Nephew playing.

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 12:12 AM
My Danny. He will always be a Spur

apalisoc_9
12-13-2018, 12:13 AM
Kawhi managment single handidly ruining their one single meal. :lmao

This is why superstars in the past hated to sit down. They hated seeing their teams win while their in the bench.

Nephew is going to get evisceretard by the media tomorrow. Rightfully so.

Talk about incompetent.

Russ
12-13-2018, 12:14 AM
Skip Bayless getting in on the act:

anon
12-13-2018, 12:15 AM
Inb4 nothing happens

Beartrucci
:lol that foul on Monroe come ooonnnnn

bic50
Raps can keep trading baskets all day. Warriors look out of it.
Probably listened to all that hype front the last game. Thought it would be and easy W with curry and draymond back and raptors without kl

timvp
My Danny. He will always be a Spur

Gibbz
Moose, like LMA and DDR, is playing in the wrong era. So smooth.

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:17 AM
Kawhi managment single handidly ruining their one single meal. :lmao

This is why superstars in the past hated to sit down. They hated seeing their teams win while their in the bench.

Nephew is going to get evisceretard by the media tomorrow. Rightfully so.

Talk about incompetent.
They already beat the warriors with Kawhi. And Kd doesn't look like he's going to have another 50 point game

timvp
12-13-2018, 12:17 AM
I should be rooting for Warriors due to first round pick purposes but I can't bring myself to root against Danny, tbh.

skin27
12-13-2018, 12:20 AM
How did Monroe get to Toronto?

He isn’t on the raptors last year right?

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 12:22 AM
How did Monroe get to Toronto?

He isn’t on the raptors last year right?

He flew. His arms sure are tired.

anon
12-13-2018, 12:23 AM
How many western coaches are gonna watch this game and copy Nurse's switching his shooting guard on Curry deep in the post? I can't recall ever seeing this tactic during the Spurs' scrum versus the Harrison Barnes Warriors or Durant Warriors. Pop sometimes get Aldridge switched onto him but never in frequency.

vander
12-13-2018, 12:24 AM
Skip Bayless getting in on the act:

have popular sports personalities flat out said that he "quit on the Spurs" before?

I don't follow that kind of stuff, I'm surprised he stated that so bluntly

skin27
12-13-2018, 12:25 AM
He flew. His arms sure are tired.

lol..did he got traded or from free agency?

DPG21920
How many western coaches are gonna watch this game and copy Nurse's switching his shooting guard on Curry deep in the post? I can't recall ever seeing this tactic during the Spurs' scrum versus the Harrison Barnes Warriors or Durant Warriors. Pop sometimes get Aldridge switched onto him but never in frequency.

Not that easy. TOR has incredible defensive personnel that most teams do not.

loveforthegame
This team is damn fun to watch. :tu

timvp
It's still amazing to me that Nephew doesn't sit on the bench when he's not playing. Great player. Bad teammate and not a leader, tbh.

loveforthegame
12-13-2018, 12:26 AM
What a luxury to have Monroe as your 3rd big man.

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 12:26 AM
lol..did he got traded or from free agency?

He signed a one year deal this off season

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 12:27 AM
It's still amazing to me that Nephew doesn't sit on the bench when he's not playing. Great player. Bad teammate and not a leader, tbh.

He’s kind of pot committed to this shtick now. If he did it now, then it would make what he did in SA look worse.

timvp
12-13-2018, 12:28 AM
Monroe is the worst defensive player in he league. He's a minimum salary player in today's NBA.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-13-2018, 12:28 AM
It’s gonna be painful seeing Kawhi lift up the trophy this June :td

anon
12-13-2018, 12:29 AM
Bad cheerleader/fabric waver? Wasn't that what the Silver Dancers were for..

anon
12-13-2018, 12:31 AM
Over/under Raps tonight tie/exceed the Spurs 29pt blowout versus this superteam in the opener a few years back

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:32 AM
Do you expect the warriors to shoot like this again? They underestimated this raptors team and thought they had an easy win without Kawhi. Raptors are a really good team

timvp
12-13-2018, 12:32 AM

If he sits out the Finals and the Raptors win the championship, is he allowed on the court during the trophy presentation even if he wasn't on the bench during the games, tbh?

DAF86
12-13-2018, 12:33 AM
YGWHI, bic50, duncan2k5, apalisoc_9 Raptors beating the shit out of a full Warriors team without Kawhitter. Suck my balls Dick riders. :lol

skin27
12-13-2018, 12:34 AM
Fuck the kings for winning games!!

anon
Donyou expect the warriors to shoot like this again? They underestimated this raptors team and thought they had an easy win without Kawhi. Raptors are a good team
I almost think Kerr is making them shoot a lot of midrange shots, partially in ironic solidarity with Pop's gripes, but also to throw off the competition's scouts when they revert to 3bombing in the postseason.

bic50
have popular sports personalities flat out said that he "quit on the Spurs" before?

I don't follow that kind of stuff, I'm surprised he stated that so bluntly
Skip bayless is an embarrassment

timtonymanu
12-13-2018, 12:35 AM
I don’t care if Nephew rings again, I’m sick of the Warriors. But we know they will luck out from an injury to Kawhi or Ibaka, like they’ve done with their other title runs.

Hoops Czar
12-13-2018, 12:35 AM
Not that easy. TOR has incredible defensive personnel that most teams do not.
Well, they did salary dump all NBA DeRozen so that certainly helped.

Hoops Czar
12-13-2018, 12:37 AM
YGWHI (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49609), bic50 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49823), duncan2k5 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=237), apalisoc_9 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) Raptors beating the shit out of a full Warriors team without Kawhitter. Suck my balls Dick riders. :lol
And without DeRozen!!! Who would've thought it.

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:40 AM
YGWHI (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49609), bic50 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49823), duncan2k5 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=237), apalisoc_9 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) Raptors beating the shit out of a full Warriors team without Kawhitter. Suck my balls Dick riders. :lol
I guess you haven't been watching the game. Warriors aren't even shooting that well. But it does kill all that talk from that last game when people were claiming raptors wouldn't have a chance against warriors with green and curry since the last game was close without them

anon
12-13-2018, 12:40 AM
'19 Raps in this game go to the Warriors' pinch-post triangle during halfcourt sets, play like the Warriors in transition and defend like the '17 Spurs. Maybe they showed their postseason card for this matchup and will ride Leonard for the remaining games of the regular season.

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 12:41 AM
And without DeRozen!!! Who would've thought it.

I hate double posts, don’t you

Amuseddaysleeper
12-13-2018, 12:42 AM
If he sits out the Finals and the Raptors win the championship, is he allowed on the court during the trophy presentation even if he wasn't on the bench during the games, tbh?

:lmao

I do agree though, him not being on he bench at least is lame as hell. Fans here defend it as “well he’s always been like that” which isn’t true at all

I also don’t think he and Lowry get along at all.

DAF86
12-13-2018, 12:42 AM
YGWHI, bic50, duncan2k5, apalisoc_9 Raptors beating the shit out of a full Warriors team without Kawhitter. Suck my balls Dick riders. :lol

I forgot to add: on Golden State. :lmao

anon
12-13-2018, 12:44 AM
Meh, Raptors are overrated. Couldn't even blowout a disintegrating, cancer-ridden team by 29 like my Spurs did.

Hoops Czar
12-13-2018, 12:45 AM
I hate double posts, don’t you
No, because thick skulls can be tough to crack. Sometimes you need to pound things home with lots of repetition.

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:46 AM
I forgot to add: on Golden State. :lmao
Guess we'll be seeing Kawhi in the finals

DAF86
12-13-2018, 12:46 AM
I guess you haven't been watching the game. Warriors aren't even shooting that well. But it does kill all that talk from that last game when people were claiming raptors wouldn't have a chance against warriors with green and curry since the last game was close without them

":cry B...b... but the Raptors have the best record in the league. Kawhi deserves MVP :cry" :lmao:lmao:lmao

Suck my motherfucking Dick faggots :lol

DAF86
12-13-2018, 12:47 AM
Guess we'll be seeing Kawhi in the finals

If he can stay healthy.

TimDunkem
No, because thick skulls can be tough to crack. Sometimes you need to pound things home with lots of repetition.

Bend over, I'll fucking pound it home with lots of repetition.

UZER
Skip bayless is an embarrassment

So is the constant Kawhi rest without even sitting on the bench.

Beartrucci
12-13-2018, 12:48 AM
Bend over, I'll fucking pound it home with lots of repetition.

:lol I'm reminded of Thread

gambit1990
12-13-2018, 12:49 AM
warriors have never had to face a roster like this tbh.

this roster is laughably better than the cavs team that beat the 72-10 warriors.
http://rs86.pbsrc.com/albums/k95/Low-Ki/Literally/bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_333329-1.jpg~c200

Amuseddaysleeper
":cry B...b... but the Raptors have the best record in the league. Kawhi deserves MVP :cry" :lmao:lmao:lmao

Preach DAF86

Hoops Czar

Hey now, the Spurs are 11th in the west and there are people in here that think he should get some MVP considerations. :lol

DAF86
If Kawhi doesn't ring with this team :lmao

If Kawhi leaves this team for either LA team :lmao

marinoman
12-13-2018, 12:52 AM
Raptors will now be 7-1 without kawhi, all on the road
Sad part he’ll definitely get mvp, smh

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:52 AM

I said giannis is mvp dummy. Raptors already beat the warriors with Kawhi and Durant going off for 50. Warriors are shooting like trash in this game. Raptors are a good team

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:53 AM
So is the constant Kawhi rest without even sitting on the bench.
Exactly. So it's lame for Spurs fans like bayless to still concern himself with it. But I get it he's still salty.

timvp
12-13-2018, 12:54 AM
Should you give the supermax to a player unwilling to sit on the bench and clap for his teammates when he's unable to play? I mean, you don't need your supermax player to be an Avery Johnson style leader but do you want a supermax player who refuses to do the bare minimum that every other teammate in the league does?

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:55 AM
Preach DAF86

Salty :lol

bic50
12-13-2018, 12:58 AM
Should you give the supermax to a player unwilling to sit on the bench and clap for his teammates when he's unable to play? I mean, you don't need your supermax player to be an Avery Johnson style leader but do you want a supermax player who refuses to do the bare minimum that every other teammate in the league does?
Who pays supermax to sit on the bench and clap?

gambit1990
12-13-2018, 12:58 AM
if that player is kawhi then of course. you don’t even blink.

marinoman
12-13-2018, 01:08 AM
Do you also give that players uncle a front office job and a seat next to kawhi on road trips?
it doesn’t even matter his uncle convinced him he needs a big market like la, for better shoe deals, be a bigger star, get more power. He didn’t say get me out of here, here’s a list of teams, he said trade me, LA only

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 01:13 AM

Nah. Beyond the bad teammate issue, you can’t dump money like that into a player that can’t stay on the court. There is a reason, even though other teams would not have to pay the SuperMax that other teams didn’t try to get Kawhi.

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 01:15 AM
I really hope that at some point in this season some Woj bomb comes out about his TOR teammates not feeling Kawhi. Especially if he keeps missing games.

bic50
12-13-2018, 01:23 AM
Do you also give that players uncle a front office job and a seat next to kawhi on road trips?
it doesn’t even matter his uncle convinced him he needs a big market like la, for better shoe deals, be a bigger star, get more power. He didn’t say get me out of here, here’s a list of teams, he said trade me, LA only
I wonder if that could also be why Spurs have a difficult time landing star players in free agency

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 01:24 AM
I wonder if that could also be why Spurs have a difficult time landing star players in free agency

Or the Lakers. I mean, they cater to everyone, have LA and had stars lining up the past 6 years!

bic50
12-13-2018, 01:25 AM
I really hope that at some point in this season some Woj bomb comes out about his TOR teammates not feeling Kawhi. Especially if he keeps missing games.
Well it's not like they're losing badly when he doesn't play, in fact it's the opposite. But they do know they need him in the playoffs. No back to backs there

Hoops Czar
12-13-2018, 01:25 AM
Westbrook and Durant did just fine in OKC and that's a smaller market than San Antonio.

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 01:26 AM
:lol Danny dumping on Curry

marinoman
Small markets usually have a tough time getting and keeping stars

DPG21920
Well it's not like they're losing badly when he doesn't play, in fact it's the opposite. But they do know they need him in the playoffs. No back to backs there

Not about that - more about the teammate side of things.

marinoman
12-13-2018, 01:29 AM
Westbrook and Durant did just fine in OKC and that's a smaller market than San Antonio.
Okc went out of their way not to criticize Durant, build a good team and he still left

bic50
12-13-2018, 01:30 AM
Nah. Beyond the bad teammate issue, you can’t dump money like that into a player that can’t stay on the court. There is a reason, even though other teams would not have to pay the SuperMax that other teams didn’t try to get Kawhi.
No one knew status on his injury and he only played 9 games. Don't really blame those other teams for not trying to get Kawhi at the time. Right now though I'm sure those teams are regretting it.

DPG21920
12-13-2018, 01:32 AM
No one knew status on his injury and he only played 9 games. Don't really blame those other teams for not trying to get Kawhi at the time. Right now though I'm sure those teams are regretting it.

Maybe, maybe not. But it says something that a player of Kawhi’s caliber was available, they would not have to pay him the SuperMax which is huge and they still didn’t want him.

Hoops Czar
12-13-2018, 01:32 AM
Okc went out of their way not to criticize Durant, build a good team and he still left
He was already a top three player in the NBA. He left because of Westbrook, not because he couldn't get a shoe deal or because he wanted to become a bigger star. Holy shit! :lol

bic50
12-13-2018, 01:33 AM
Yeah that's true. Not sure what it could be then

bic50
12-13-2018, 01:34 AM
Not about that - more about the teammate side of things.
Haven't heard anyone claim he's a bad teammate

bic50
12-13-2018, 01:40 AM
Maybe, maybe not. But it says something that a player of Kawhi’s caliber was available, they would not have to pay him the SuperMax which is huge and they still didn’t want him.
With no injury status and his apparent desire to go to la it's possible these teams knew they were just getting a year rental and who knows how he'd play after coming off injury and missing nearly a whole season. Apparently the clippers really want him and are going to pay big money. But that could be just rumor

jayskipz
12-13-2018, 01:49 AM
You guys couldn't be more further from the truth by stating he's not a good teammate cause he doesn't sit on the bench lol find something else to complain about. You guys want him to wave some pom poms around and be a cheerleader? If the team or the organization doesn't have a problem why do the fans?

marinoman
12-13-2018, 01:49 AM
He was already a top three player in the NBA. He left because of Westbrook, not because he couldn't get a shoe deal or because he wanted to become a bigger star. Holy shit! :lol
Not every player for a shoe deal obviously. Jesus

you’re wrong on okc and Durant, they drafted their stars and couldn’t keep them, but let’s pretend you’re right, wow 1 outlier, rarely do small markets get stars in fa, it’s usually drafting

Milwakee won’t get Durant or ad, they just wanna keep giannis, stars don’t ever consider going Indiana or Charlotte or something like ever in any free agency. No big star ever goes to Portland. Are you for real? I don’t wanna be insulting but to not call you dumb takes effort

Kawhi wanted la, his uncle wanted a big market
Nothin spurs could do, no one goes “I hate this place, I want out Now! And only to this specific place.”

therealtruth
12-13-2018, 01:50 AM
The Raptors have got the players to defend the Warriors. DG is one of the best Steph Curry defenders. So if they make it out of the East they should be in pretty good shape. I think the Bucks might be the only team that could probably give them trouble.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-13-2018, 02:07 AM
Salty :lol

I’ve been raving about Kawhi all season, he’s looked amazing. But no way is he mvp

JeffDuncan
12-13-2018, 02:07 AM
[Durant] was already a top three player in the NBA. He left because of Westbrook, ...

Wrong. KD went to the Warriors because he wanted a ring. Simple as that.

Hoops Czar
12-13-2018, 02:11 AM
Not every player for a shoe deal obviously. Jesus

you’re wrong on okc and Durant, they drafted their stars and couldn’t keep them, but let’s pretend you’re right, wow 1 outlier, rarely do small markets get stars in fa, it’s usually drafting

Milwakee won’t get Durant or ad, they just wanna keep giannis, stars don’t ever consider going Indiana or Charlotte or something like ever in any free agency. No big star ever goes to Portland. Are you for real? I don’t wanna be insulting but to not call you dumb takes effort

Kawhi wanted la, his uncle wanted a big market
Nothin spurs could do, no one goes “I hate this place, I won’t out Now! And only to this specific place.”

Lamarcus Aldridge say hello. Spurs probably would have had Jason Kidd too if not for Tony Parker. You need two things to be successful franchise, building blocks to attract star free agents and assets to build a roster around star players. If you're a big enough star, you can make it anywhere.

Hoops Czar
12-13-2018, 02:12 AM
Wrong. KD went to the Warriors because he wanted a ring. Simple as that.

szkorhetz
12-13-2018, 02:34 AM
Raptors are looking scary.