PDA

View Full Version : Flynn in major trouble for speaking to Russia about sanctions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210

Thread
07-24-2017, 12:13 PM
You have any sources that aren't fake news?

They're good enough for you, bum.

Thread
07-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Saw that on CNN.

But hey they're fake news so take it with a grain of salt.

Bend over. I'll give ya a fuckin' grain of salt.

Reck
07-24-2017, 12:16 PM
Bend over. I'll give ya a fuckin' grain of salt.

Did you just hear Jared? He sounds like he likes to bend over.

Thread
07-24-2017, 12:35 PM
Did you just hear Jared? He sounds like he likes to bend over.

His voice cracked just a little at the start.

Me? I'd a got started and then stopped & I'd a cried like baby. lmao!!!

spurraider21
07-24-2017, 12:35 PM
campaign under investigation, and he fires the fbi director and is now looking to replace the attorney general? lol

Thread
07-24-2017, 12:47 PM
campaign under investigation, and he fires the fbi director and is now looking to replace the attorney general? lol

Where he made a remarkable mistake was not clearing the decks within say 72 hours of the swearing in ceremony. Everyone should have been jettisoned. He looked in front of him, at the accomplishment, the Presidency, the [toys] of it all, the payoff. He never bothered to look behind him at the 50 foot tidal wave. That's the child in him, the child in us all who haven't been touched. He believed he'd crossed the finish line and it was over. Over-over. No, it had just been begun and he failed to recognize that fact and to acknowledge it. He has now, though he still fights that notion, that reality and continues to pay a price for his innate ignorance, his adorable arrogance.

"Okay, I got Sessions in there at AG, now let me go watch CNN and have some ice cream." No, you have to look past "Sessions"---all of them.
"Okay, I'm going to keep Comey around. Why?" He queried himself. "I don't know, but, I am."
"Okay, I'm going to keep all the Intel guys around. Why?" He queried himself. "I know why on this one...because they're all Americans first and they'll do the ring thing."
On & on.

Now, he's finally realizing he is in for a fight to the finish for his "life." He doesn't want to, he wants to be President. But, he now realizes he has no other choice than to fight. It's either fight, or, flight. There ain't a third choice. You want there to be one, but, there is not. No. (They) don't give one good shit about him or his.

spurraider21
07-24-2017, 12:49 PM
or if we operate under the assumption that he did nothing wrong, why go to such lengths to make it seem as though you did? guy cant think one step ahead

Thread
07-24-2017, 12:51 PM
or if we operate under the assumption that he did nothing wrong, why go to such lengths to make it seem as though you did? guy cant think one step ahead

What are you talking about, 21?

Adam Lambert
07-24-2017, 12:55 PM
i missed the jared press conference, did he redirect the conversation to be about hillary?

rjv
07-24-2017, 12:56 PM
or if we operate under the assumption that he did nothing wrong, why go to such lengths to make it seem as though you did? guy cant think one step ahead as the great tennesse williams once wrote: "there ain't nothing more powerful than the odor of mendacity".

monosylab1k
07-24-2017, 01:00 PM
Does Jared not know that "Let me be very clear" is pretty obvious code for "I'm about to lie to y'all like a motherfucker"

FuzzyLumpkins
07-24-2017, 01:05 PM
No worries comrade RG

And you try to say I suck at this.

Chris
07-24-2017, 01:06 PM
Where he made a remarkable mistake was not clearing the decks within say 72 hours of the swearing in ceremony. Everyone should have been jettisoned. He looked in front of him, at the accomplishment, the Presidency, the [toys] of it all, the payoff. He never bothered to look behind him at the 50 foot tidal wave. That's the child in him, the child in us all who haven't been touched. He believed he'd crossed the finish line and it was over. Over-over. No, it had just been begun and he failed to recognize that fact and to acknowledge it. He has now, though he still fights that notion, that reality and continues to pay a price for his innate ignorance, his adorable arrogance.

Arn

spurraider21
07-24-2017, 01:21 PM
you're actually retarded

I know it's not, I'm the one who revealed his identity :lol... it was mainly sarcasm towards Darrin who still always thinks it's you.

Reck
07-24-2017, 01:33 PM
Does Jared not know that "Let me be very clear" is pretty obvious code for "I'm about to lie to y'all like a motherfucker"

These faggots need to be put under oath so they can be locked down on what they say.

He also lied when he said he doesn't know anyone else who colluded. What does he call going to a meeting full of russians that supposely had dirt on Clinton?

These people cant even lie right.

TSA
07-24-2017, 01:46 PM

you are one stupid fucker :rollin

boutons_deux
07-24-2017, 01:56 PM
KKKushner LIED, reversing his earlier statement that he did not no what the meeting with Russian mob lawyer was about

RandomGuy
07-24-2017, 02:29 PM

"Okay, I got Sessions in there at AG, now let me go watch CNN and have some ice cream." No, you have to look past "Sessions"---all of them.
"Okay, I'm going to keep Comey around. Why?" He queried himself. "I don't know, but, I am."
"Okay, I'm going to keep all the Intel guys around. Why?" He queried himself. "I know why on this one...because they're all Americans first and they'll do the ring thing."
On & on.

Now, he's finally realizing he is in for a fight to the finish for his "life." He doesn't want to, he wants to be President. But, he now realizes he has no other choice than to fight. It's either fight, or, flight. There ain't a third choice. You want there to be one, but, there is not. No. (They) don't give one good shit about him or his.

nQcF3Z12veE

Donald the Unready is in the great game now.

Dude would not have lasted 1/2 an episode in GOT.

spurraider21
07-24-2017, 02:50 PM
GOT.
spoilers for cub, he's still on the season 3 box set iirc

Chris
07-24-2017, 02:52 PM

zUyqDxa2k3w

Thread
07-24-2017, 03:34 PM
spoilers for cub, he's still on the season 3 box set iirc

I never even started it, 21. Lost the urge.

Chris
07-24-2017, 09:29 PM
21: "What about that uranium?"

FLASHBACK: Hillary Ordered Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In ‘Secret Tarmac Meeting’
How can Mueller be a special investigator when he may need to investigate himself as part of the Hillery investigation?

As we all have come to realize, if you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Do anyone really think that these liberals are going to pull the wool over President Trump’s eye?

TGP: It’s no secret Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe is one of the greatest Witch Hunts in U.S. political history. On his radio program this week, Rush Limbaugh fittingly called Mueller’s investigation one of “the biggest, most massive opposition research operations ever conducted in American politics.”

The mainstream media and D.C. elites would like you to believe Robert Mueller is as straight as they come, but the truth is, he is every bit the swamp creature, just like Obama, Comey, Holder and Hillary Clinton. In fact, while she was Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton ordered then FBI Director Robert Mueller to deliver a uranium sample to the Russians.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported per U.S. diplomatic cables provided by WikiLeaks, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speared headed the transfer of highly enriched uranium that was previously confiscated by the U.S. Department of Energy in a 2006 smuggling sting operation.

Background to the story via Wikileaks cable:

Background: Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility.

In response to the Russian request, the Georgian Government authorized the United States to share a sample of the material with the Russians for forensic analysis. Director Mueller previously planned to deliver the sample in April (Ref A), but due to a scheduling conflict the trip was canceled.

Embassy Moscow LegAtt informed the FSB prior to Mueller’s intended April delivery and received confirmation that the FSB would take custody of the sample after the Director’s plane landed. EST Moscow also informed Rosatom of the planned transfer and that the U.S. placed a high priority on completing this transfer (Ref B). Once the LegAtt told FSB counterparts the April trip had been canceled, Ambassador Beyrle informed Igor Neverov (Ref C), who said that he understood but was disappointed the trip was postponed.

Zerohedge has more:

The FBI Director was originally scheduled to ‘return’ a sample from the DOE stockpile to the Russians in April but the trip was postponed until September 21.

Paragraph number 6 of the leaked cable confirms Dir. Mueller’s Sept. 21 flight to Moscow.

“(S/Rel Russia) Action request: Embassy Moscow is requested to alert at the highest appropriate level the Russian Federation that FBI Director Mueller plans to deliver the HEU sample once he arrives to Moscow on September 21. Post is requested to convey information in paragraph 5 with regard to chain of custody, and to request details on Russian Federation’s plan for picking up the material. Embassy is also requested to reconfirm the April 16 understanding from the FSB verbally that we will have no problem with the Russian Ministry of Aviation concerning Mueller’s September 21 flight clearance.”

But possibly even more shocking is the fact that the State Department wanted the transfer of the HEU to take place on an “airport tarmac” which is rather reminiscent of the infamous Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton meeting which occurred on a Phoenix, Arizona, tarmac back in June of 2016.

Past dealings with the Russians were also mentioned in the cable, signifying that previous deals have taken place.

http://bb4sp.com/hillary-mueller-uranium-russians/#

Lock her up! (Mueller too)

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 09:41 PM
21: "What about that uranium?"

FLASHBACK: Hillary Ordered Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In ‘Secret Tarmac Meeting’
How can Mueller be a special investigator when he may need to investigate himself as part of the Hillery investigation?

Lock her up! (Mueller too)What law was broken here, Chris?

Chris
07-24-2017, 09:50 PM
CONFIRMED: Mueller Team Can Be Disbarred For Clinton Conflicts In Trump Case

A top national attorney in consultation with U.S. attorneys confirmed to Big League Politics that special counsel Robert Mueller and members of his team can be formally disbarred for waging the “Russia” case against President Donald Trump. Mueller and his associates have glaring conflicts of interest in the case concerning Trump.

Mueller’s team is tainted not only by partisan political donations and activities, but by direct relationships with former clients like Hillary Clinton, who is integrally involved in most of the possible evidence in this case. These conflicts clearly violate American Bar Association guidelines.

Hillary Clinton colluded with the Russians in selling them our uranium. Clinton handpicked Mueller to give a sample of uranium to the Russians, and Mueller subsequently flew to Moscow, according to publicly available documents.

Don Trump Jr.’s meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer, a showbiz manager and others — in which the adoption-related Magnitsky Act was discussed — is the only thing resembling evidence that the mainstream media has been able to find. But that meeting is tarred with Clinton connections. According to Wikileaks, a Hillary Clinton campaign spokesman said that “With the help of the research team we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that [Bill Clinton] gave in Moscow.” Radio host Andrew Wilkow said that Clinton took $500,000 from Sberbank, a Russian bank represented by the Podesta Group that also happens to be a client of Natalia Veselnitskaya’s law firm (Veselnitskaya is the Russian lawyer who met with Don Jr.).

Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and the DNC accuse the Russians of hacking their emails, despite evidence to the contrary, which provides further Clinton involvement in the case and further conflicts for Mueller’s Clinton-linked team.

Mueller’s 13-member Dream Team is comprised of anti-Trump stalwarts including three Democratic Party donors, legal representatives for Hillary Clinton during her email scandal, and vociferous anti-Trump tweeter Preet Bharara, who was fired by Trump from his position as a U.S. Attorney within the Department of Justice. These conflicts of interests, especially pertaining to Clinton, make it necessary for some members of the team to recuse themselves. If they don’t, they can be disbarred.

rEO7cStcW5s

The American Bar Association’s Criminal Justice Standards for the Prosecution Function make clear that Mueller’s team is in violation of standards, according to the top national attorney. Here are the relevant sections (emphasis added):

“A prosecutor should not use other improper considerations, such as partisan or political or personal considerations, in exercising prosecutorial discretion. A prosecutor should strive to eliminate implicit biases, and act to mitigate any improper bias or prejudice when credibly informed that it exists within the scope of the prosecutor’s authority.

(b) A prosecutor’s office should be proactive in efforts to detect, investigate, and eliminate improper biases, with particular attention to historically persistent biases like race, in all of its work. A prosecutor’s office should regularly assess the potential for biased or unfairly disparate impacts of its policies on communities within the prosecutor’s jurisdiction, and eliminate those impacts that cannot be properly justified.”

“Standard 3-1.7 Conflicts of Interest

(a) The prosecutor should know and abide by the ethical rules regarding conflicts of interest that apply in the jurisdiction, and be sensitive to facts that may raise conflict issues. When a conflict requiring recusal exists and is non-waivable, or informed consent has not been obtained, the prosecutor should recuse from further participation in the matter. The office should not go forward until a non-conflicted prosecutor, or an adequate waiver, is in place…”

“(c) The prosecutor should not participate in a matter in which the prosecutor previously participated, personally and substantially, as a non-prosecutor, unless the appropriate government office, and when necessary a former client, gives informed consent confirmed in writing.

(d) The prosecutor should not be involved in the prosecution of a former client. A prosecutor who has formerly represented a client should not use information obtained from that representation to the disadvantage of the former client.”

“(f) The prosecutor should not permit the prosecutor’s professional judgment or obligations to be affected by the prosecutor’s personal, political, financial, professional, business, property, or other interests or relationships. A prosecutor should not allow interests in personal advancement or aggrandizement to affect judgments regarding what is in the best interests of justice in any case.”

“g) The prosecutor should disclose to appropriate supervisory personnel any facts or interests that could reasonably be viewed as raising a potential conflict of interest. If it is determined that the prosecutor should nevertheless continue to act in the matter, the prosecutor and supervisors should consider whether any disclosure to a court or defense counsel should be made, and make such disclosure if appropriate.”

“(j) The prosecutor should promptly report to a supervisor all but the most obviously frivolous misconduct allegations made, publicly or privately, against the prosecutor. If a supervisor or judge initially determines that an allegation is serious enough to warrant official investigation, reasonable measures, including possible recusal, should be instituted to ensure that the prosecution function is fairly and effectively carried out. A mere allegation of misconduct is not a sufficient basis for prosecutorial recusal, and should not deter a prosecutor from attending to the prosecutor’s duties.”

The conflicts of interest are everywhere.

Peter Strzok, who oversaw the Hillary Clinton email investigation for the FBI and interviewed Hillary Clinton, is on Mueller’s team.

Clinton donor Jeannie Rhee, who represented the Clinton Foundation and also Hillary Clinton during the email investigation, is on Mueller’s team.

Aaron Zebley, who repped Clinton aide and key email-scandal figure Justin Cooper, is on Mueller’s team.

Andrew Weissmann defended the federal government’s surveillance rights in a panel discussion at the George Soros-funded New America Foundation, is also an Obama donor.

Preet Bharara, the man who prosecuted conservative writer Dinesh D’Souza and was a leading contender to be Hillary Clinton’s theoretical Attorney General, was fired by the Trump administration, presenting another conflict of interest that he seems to have no intention of hiding.

How about Mueller himself?

CIA and NSA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery identified former FBI director Mueller as having overseen a secret surveillance program that spied on Trump’s phone calls for years. The alleged program, created during the Bush administration and run by Obama intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper, is detailed on 47 hard drives that Montgomery and his lawyer turned over to the FBI, which James Comey buried. Montgomery is suing Obama, Brennan, Clapper and others in a case before D.C. District Court Judge Richard Leon. This case is being watched closely by insiders on both sides of the Russia probe.

Mueller also helped stonewall the Obama administration’s “investigation” of its own IRS targeting scandal.

wvOacVYOH_U

As Big League Politics reported, Mueller has formed a political team with his friend, fired FBI director James Comey, and the current FBI director Andrew McCabe to work together against President Donald Trump. But Mueller and Comey are not the ringleaders. Surprisingly, it’s McCabe.

An inside source told Big League Politics that McCabe is “running the show,” and “he’s the key.”

“Mueller and McCabe are assembling a better political operation than Hillary had in the campaign. The trio of Mueller/McCabe and Comey are all creatures of the swamp,” the source explained. “Any Republican who thinks this isn’t a political operation and isn’t geared toward impacting 2018 and beyond is absolutely nuts.”

“I think McCabe is the most politically savvy given how he navigated the controversy with his wife’s campaign donations and the Clinton investigation,” the source continued.

McCabe took over when Comey got fired and quickly set up the team’s power play. McCabe said that Comey did not get fired from the FBI for performance issues. That sets up the premise for a potential obstruction of justice move by the McCabe-Mueller-Comey trio.

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/confirmed-mueller-team-can-disbarred-clinton-conflicts-trump-case/

Adam Lambert
07-24-2017, 09:53 PM
youre a really stupid person and you should feel bad about being such a stupid person. it would be better if you were funny, but youre also not funny. just stupid and boring.

you will not be missed when you die and you know it.

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 09:59 PM
A top national attorney in consultation with U.S. attorneysWhich top national attorney in consultation with which U.S. attorneys?

AaronY
07-24-2017, 10:32 PM
This is going nowheres guise stop blowing your load over it..one way train to fucking nowhere imo

Chris
07-24-2017, 10:41 PM
Which top national attorney in consultation with which U.S. attorneys?

Where's Loretta Lynch to unmask someone when you need her?

Chris
07-24-2017, 10:42 PM
What law was broken here, Chris?

Secret meeting with Rooshans bad.

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 10:45 PM
Where's Loretta Lynch to unmask someone when you need her?Kind of telling that no lawyer would put his name to that opinion. No one likes to be laughed at.

Secret meeting with Rooshans bad.What law was broken Chris?

Walk me through all the illegalities there. You need to do this to prove you have any idea what you are talking about. I don't think you have the slightest.

Chris
07-24-2017, 10:48 PM
Kind of telling that no lawyer would put his name to that opinion. No one likes to be laughed at.

What law was broken Chris?

Walk me through all the illegalities there. You need to do this to prove you have any idea what you are talking about. I don't think you have the slightest.

You like to be obtuse. I'm not going to hold your hand when you choose to be blind.

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 10:51 PM
You like to be obtuse. I'm not going to hold your hand when you choose to be blind.Your surrender is accepted. You like to be submissive.

Mueller was returning Russian uranium that was seized in a 2006 raid in Georgia from a Russian man who was trying to sell it. There was nothing at all illegal about it.

pgardn
07-24-2017, 10:51 PM
He believed he'd crossed the finish line and it was over. Over-over. No, it had just been begun and he failed to recognize that fact and to acknowledge it. He has now, though he still fights that notion, that reality and continues to pay a price for his innate ignorance, his adorable arrogance.

In real words...

He believed it was over. He had achieved the label of president.
Little did he or I realize, he had job. A bigly job. A tremendous bigly job.

Thread
07-24-2017, 10:56 PM
In real words...

He believed it was over. He had achieved the label of president.
Little did he or I realize, he had job. A bigly job. A tremendous bigly job.

You're acting the ass tonite, pg.

pgardn
07-24-2017, 10:59 PM
You're acting the ass tonite, pg.

Its my take, you don't like it.
I don't care.

Trump president, not Clinton.

Now do the job. BE president, it's more than a label now.
Be a leader.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2017, 04:28 AM

More like I don't read this place all day and missed a post where he explained it was sarcasm. We could go over communicating sarcasm over the interwebs as opposed to how its done in person but you have demonstrated repeatedly a difficulty understanding simple concepts so I won't waste my time.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2017, 04:31 AM
you're actually retarded

what's actually stupid is deadpanning sarcastic remarks and then acting like others are stupid for not picking up on it.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2017, 04:32 AM
You like to be obtuse. I'm not going to hold your hand when you choose to be blind.

:lol you cannot do it.

boutons_deux
07-25-2017, 08:33 AM
Trash apparently has stopped the CIA from helping forces against Assad in Syria, while it looks like Pootin is helping the Taliban kickass of Trash's increased troop level in Afghanistan

Videos suggest Russian government may be arming Taliban

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/asia/taliban-weapons-afghanistan/index.html

btw, the Taliban control much more area in Afghanistan now that\n it did in 2001.

US military can't win shit, hasn't won shit since 1945

Mike Damone
07-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Trump really should have followed my Five Point Plan.

First of all, you never let on how much you like a dictator. "Oh, Vlad. Hi."

Two, you always call the shots. "Collude with me. You won't regret it."

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this secret meeting with Don Jr and Manafort great?"

Four, when ordering food, you find out what he wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, Mr. Putin will have the easing of sanctions on Russia, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important. When it comes down to hacking an election, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

TSA
07-25-2017, 05:21 PM
Lot of worms squirming at the Aspen Summit

“And I know that we have to preserve our sources and methods,” Farkas said, speaking about the U.S. intelligence community. “But at some point you know, sometimes maybe you have to actually compromise some kind of source or method if it comes down to saving American democracy.”-Evelyn Farkas

""I think it's the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out. I would just hope that this is not going to be a partisan issue. That Republicans, Democrats are going to see that the future of this government is at stake and something needs to be done for the good of the future,"
"If Mueller is fired, I hope our elected reps will stand up and say enough is enough."-John Brennan

boutons_deux
07-25-2017, 05:37 PM
saving American democracy. ???

:lol

the myth of US democracy was for sale, bought, delivered LONG AGO

spurraider21
07-25-2017, 10:03 PM
what's actually stupid is deadpanning sarcastic remarks and then acting like others are stupid for not picking up on it.
:lol you got caught with your pants down

TSA
07-25-2017, 11:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bP5weHP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Won't have to wait long to see if this one's a LARP :bobo

Chris
07-26-2017, 12:41 AM
^...but Mueller just wanted to help some Russian guy get his uranium back according to Pav.

Reck
07-26-2017, 01:02 AM
Geez here we go again with the 4chan confirmed indictments coming.

How does Mueller go from investigating Trump to being pardoned? Lmao

baseline bum
07-26-2017, 01:07 AM

And you make fun of djohn for posting Louise Mensch's shit? :lmao

spurraider21
07-26-2017, 01:11 AM
nz+Wpl5j is always my go-to source tbh

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 02:55 AM
lol what happened here?

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 08:35 AM
:lmao 4channityannex is back

TSA
07-26-2017, 10:46 AM
And you make fun of djohn for posting Louise Mensch's shit? :lmao

What part of we'll know on the 27th if it's a LARP did you have trouble comprehending?

baseline bum
07-26-2017, 11:01 AM
What part of we'll know on the 27th if it's a LARP did you have trouble comprehending?

The part about why it was worth posting

monosylab1k
07-26-2017, 11:03 AM

I bet I can figure it out before the 27th. Let me just take a look aaaaaaaand...

4chan

ah ok, yeah it's bullshit. That was easy.

TSA
07-26-2017, 11:31 AM
The part about why it was worth posting

Broke the Awan bust well before anyone else.

baseline bum
07-26-2017, 11:38 AM

And Comet Ping Pong too?

TSA
07-26-2017, 11:40 AM
And Comet Ping Pong too?

What does that have to do with this anon obviously knowing about the Awan bust well before the first news outlet?

baseline bum
07-26-2017, 11:53 AM
What does that have to do with this anon obviously knowing about the Awan bust well before the first news outlet?

It's 4chan crap

TSA
07-26-2017, 12:02 PM
It's 4chan crap

Here is more from you from weeks ago, again mentioning the 27th. Pucker your butthole.

https://i.imgtc.com/c4Vf8kZ.jpg

TSA
07-26-2017, 12:06 PM
I find it amusing that posters here swallow hole whatever anonymous IC leak is printed in the WaPo and scoff at the idea of someone from the Trump team doing the same on a website like 4chan.

baseline bum
07-26-2017, 12:14 PM
I find it amusing that posters here swallow hole whatever anonymous IC leak is printed in the WaPo and scoff at the idea of someone from the Trump team doing the same on a website like 4chan.

Because 4chan obviously has the same journalistic standards as the Washington Post, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, etc. LOL we should believe anything from Trump when he can't even stop lying about obvious shit like inauguration crowd sizes.

TSA
07-26-2017, 12:23 PM
Because 4chan obviously has the same journalistic standards as the Washington Post, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, etc. LOL we should believe anything from Trump when he can't even stop lying about obvious shit like inauguration crowd sizes.

Of course 4chan doesn't have the same journalistic standards, that isn't the point. To think that nothing that comes from there can be the truth is what I find amusing. Trump uses media in a vastly different manner than any administration we've seen, why would his team leak anything to the MSM when they are clearly against him? 4chan/Reddit/Twitter etc are the perfect place for his team to leak info and not have it buried by the MSM.

baseline bum
07-26-2017, 12:25 PM
Of course 4chan doesn't have the same journalistic standards, that isn't the point. To think that nothing that comes from there can be the truth is what I find amusing. Trump uses media in a vastly different manner than any administration we've seen, why would his team leak anything to the MSM when they are clearly against him? 4chan/Reddit/Twitter etc are the perfect place for his team to leak info and not have it buried by the MSM.

And 4chan doesn't give a shit if it's some stupid conspiracy theory from Trump.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 12:30 PM
Of course 4chan doesn't have the same journalistic standards, that isn't the point. To think that nothing that comes from there can be the truth is what I find amusing. Trump uses media in a vastly different manner than any administration we've seen, why would his team leak anything to the MSM when they are clearly against him? 4chan/Reddit/Twitter etc are the perfect place for his team to leak info and not have it buried by the MSM.You really don't think there is any other place the administration could leak?

boutons_deux
07-26-2017, 01:06 PM
Will the mooch fire the WH leaker to 4chan?

or does mooch fire WH people who annoy Repugs?

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:16 PM

That's great. Still doesn't change the fact there are people with intimate knowledge of what's going on in government/intelligence posting on 4chan.

RandomGuy

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/department-of-energy-risks-michael-lewis

RandomGuy
That's great. Still doesn't change the fact there are people with intimate knowledge of what's going on in government/intelligence posting on 4chan.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 01:18 PM

(wipes eyes)

"right wing journalistic standards" :rollin

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:20 PM
You really don't think there is any other place the administration could leak?

Of course there is. And I'm not saying these leaks are coming directly from his team. There were a lot of pissed of agents under Obama that are now doing what they can to right the ship.

I have a feeling when it all comes out Obama's administration will have been the most corrupt administration we'll have seen in our lifetime.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:21 PM
Of course there is. And I'm not saying these leaks are coming directly from his team. There were a lot of pissed of agents under Obama that are now doing what they can to right the ship.

I have a feeling when it all comes out Obama's administration will have been the most corrupt administration we'll have seen in our lifetime.I have a feeling you are falling for bullshit again.

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:22 PM

Stop spamming this and make a thread if you want people to read. You are reaching boutons type levels.

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:25 PM
I have a feeling you are falling for bullshit again.

Just like I was when I said Trumps team was under surveillance?
Just like I was when I said the DNC wasn't hacked?
Just like I was when I shared countless stories on the Awan brothers?

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 01:30 PM

How much "well before anyone else"?

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:30 PM
Just like I was when I said Trumps team was under surveillance?
Just like I was when I said the DNC wasn't hacked?
Just like I was when I shared countless stories on the Awan brothers?Just like when you said the Clintons were trafficking child sex slaves.
Just like you were when you said big black Dr. Epi-Pen was keeping Hillary alive.
Just like you were when you used Dr. Cat Stevens Mind Control as proof that ritual child sex abuse is rampant.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:31 PM
And Mensch said the Trumps were under surveillance before anyone. Edited to add :lol

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 01:32 PM
Stop spamming this and make a thread if you want people to read. You are reaching boutons type levels.

You really should read it.

monosylab1k
07-26-2017, 01:34 PM
Again, the mental gymnastics it must take to be this intellectually dishonest :lol

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Just like when you said the Clintons were trafficking child sex slaves.
Just like you were when you said big black Dr. Epi-Pen was keeping Hillary alive.
Just like you were when you used Dr. Cat Stevens Mind Control as proof that ritual child sex abuse is rampant.

You're an even sadder human than I thought :lol

Lurking in the background this whole time and not posting...just taking notes on every poster for shit to use a year later.

:lol loser

And I still believe the Clinton's and NGO's they are linked to were involved in human trafficking, specifically out of Haiti.

Chris
07-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Again, the mental gymnastics it must take to be this intellectually dishonest :lol

Libs and that cognitive dissonance thingy.

Let us proceed...

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:36 PM
How much "well before anyone else"?

You should really read the post where it's shown.

Chris

Lurking in the background this whole time and not posting...just taking notes on every poster for shit to use a year later.

And I still believe the Clinton's and NGO's they are linked to were involved in human trafficking, specifically out of Haiti.

He prefers feelings over facts. Where's Shapiro?

TSA
And Mensch said the Trumps were under surveillance before anyone. Edited to add :lol

Mensch is a right wing troll. Think about it.

monosylab1k
07-26-2017, 01:37 PM
Libs and that cognitive dissonance thingy.

Let us proceed...

"You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness."
-Exodus 23:1

Chris
07-26-2017, 01:37 PM

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 01:39 PM
You should really read the post where it's shown.

I did. I wanted to get your understanding first in order to make sure my understanding was correct.

Please.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:42 PM

:lol loser Don't you realize that threads stay here forever? One only need pop in occasionally to see your insanity on the first page. People laugh at you a lot for good reason.

And I still believe the Clinton's and NGO's they are linked to were involved in human trafficking, specifically out of Haiti.Of course you do. Because Silsby traffics children for sex, right?

Do you still believe in Dr. Epi-pen?

Do you still believe in Cat Stevens mind control?

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 01:43 PM

You would be a better person and thinker if you would own up to your mistakes. He is right to list them.

Your choice is what to do with the knowledge of your mistakes. Ignoring them as meaningless misses the possibility that you may have an error in your analysis process that could be corrected with feedback.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:43 PM
Mensch is a right wing troll. Think about it.Oh, now Mensch is jes' trollin'. :lol

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:45 PM
You would be a better person and thinker if you would own up to your mistakes. He is right to list them.

Your choice is what to do with the knowledge of your mistakes. Ignoring them as meaningless misses the possibility that you may have an error in your analysis process that could be corrected with feedback.Eh, I can tell I've gotten to him when he makes it personal. He's just another victim of this generation's moral panic IMO. Had to happen sometime.

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Don't you realize that threads stay here forever? One only need pop in occasionally to see your insanity on the first page. People laugh at you a lot for good reason.

Of course you do. Because Silsby traffics children for sex, right?

Do you still believe in Dr. Epi-pen?

Do you still believe in Cat Stevens mind control?
Silsby is a convicted trafficker, Bill flew in and bailed her out. We'll never know if the children were bound to be sex slaves as they were thankfully saved from her.

No

No

:lol occasional lurker
:lol popping in threads
:lol ST notebook

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:48 PM
Oh, now Mensch is jes' trollin'. :lol

That was revealed like a month ago

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:53 PM
Silsby is a convicted trafficker, Bill flew in and bailed her out. We'll never know if the children were bound to be sex slaves as they were thankfully saved from her.That wasn't Silsby's first rodeo. Had you read anything other than 4chan you might have known that.[/quote]

NoSo you were wrong.

NoSo you were wrong. I find it particularly hilarious you just tried to pretend you never pimped that guy. Another type of person may have learned from his mistakes.

:lol occasional lurker
:lol popping in threads
:lol ST notebook:lol really taking being wrong personally. Sorry you were so wrong about things that look so stupid now.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:54 PM
That was revealed like a month agoOh, so proponents of pedophilia are OK in your book now?

I used to think your moral panic was just misguided. Now it just looks convenient.

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:56 PM

Your choice is what to do with the knowledge of your mistakes. Ignoring them as meaningless misses the possibility that you may have an error in your analysis process that could be corrected with feedback.

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I'm posting from this account because I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

Will you ever admit you were wrong about the DNC hack?

Chris
07-26-2017, 01:59 PM
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I'm posting from this account because I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

No, because someone could quote it later and use it against him. Pav is going to win the war.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 02:00 PM
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrongThat simply isn't true. It's OK though.

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:00 PM
That wasn't Silsby's first rodeo. Had you read anything other than 4chan you might have known that.

So you were wrong.

So you were wrong. I find it particularly hilarious you just tried to pretend you never pimped that guy. Another type of person may have learned from his mistakes.

:lol really taking being wrong personally. Sorry you were so wrong about things that look so stupid now.

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. That doesn't change the fact I find it pathetic that you pretended to have a life outside Spurstalk and actually just lurked the whole time during your hiatus. IMO that's more pathetic than had you stayed and hit 200,00 posts.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 02:02 PM
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. Proved untrue.
That doesn't change the fact I find it pathetic that you pretended to have a life outside Spurstalk and actually just lurked the whole time during your hiatus. IMO that's more pathetic than had you stayed and hit 200,00 posts.Again making it personal. You have an enormous problem with being proved wrong.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:07 PM
Here is more from you from weeks ago, again mentioning the 27th. Pucker your butthole.

an anon mentions the 27th of july, something happens on the 27th of july, therefore this anon must have known exactly what was going to happen on the 27th of july

you are such a useful idiot

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:12 PM
an anon mentions the 27th of july, something happens on the 27th of july, therefore this anon must have known exactly what was going to happen on the 27th of july

you are such a useful idiot

Shouldn't you be in the guccifer 2.0 thread scoffing my articles no one reads

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:18 PM
Shouldn't you be in the guccifer 2.0 thread scoffing my articles no one reads

already did that, why would i do it again? still seems to have made an impression.

fortunately your 4chan insider here was brief with his vague prediction, so its less of an effort to call bullshit.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 02:21 PM

Wrong about what exactly? Be specific.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 02:23 PM

Pakistani-born Imran Awan, who was a longtime IT aide to former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was reportedly arrested at Washington, D.C.’s Dulles International Airport Monday night while trying to flee the country.

Monday night = 24th.

His post was dated the 25th, after it happened. Hard to be prescient after something has occurred.

Did I miss something here?

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:28 PM
Monday night = 24th.

His post was dated the 25th, after it happened. Hard to be prescient after something has occurred.

:lmao

Kim Jong-il
07-26-2017, 02:36 PM
Monday night = 24th.

:lmao :lmao :lmao holy shit. I mean, I know 4chan posters are retarded as fuck, but still :lmao

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:38 PM
Wrong about what exactly? Be specific.

The Russians hacking it.

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:42 PM
Monday night = 24th.

Yes you missed something. Can you find any media outlet reporting it before the anon on 4chan? FOX was the first I could find, and they were hours after.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:45 PM
Yes you missed something. Can you find any media outlet reporting it before the anon on 4chan? FOX was the first I could find, and they were hours after.

he didnt report it. he said a date.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:47 PM
is part of trumps "slingshot strategy" to drop a transgender ban tweet bomb the same day as this HUGE REVELATION was revealed?

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:48 PM
if youre an intelligent person, your first move anytime someone is describing a scenario where donald trump has some kind of brilliant long term strategy is to stop reading any further, because that person is either a liar or a fucking idiot.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2017, 02:49 PM
:lol you got caught with your pants down

Acting like you accomplished something from deadpanning sarcasm is even more stupid.

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:54 PM

Never said he reported it. The ball dropping on the 27th and Awan uncovering are two separate events.

I enjoy posting these things and watching you all get in a frenzy. I clearly said it could be a LARP, and we'll know tomorrow, yet you all scream as if said it's godpel.

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:55 PM
Acting like you accomplished something from deadpanning sarcasm is even more stupid.

Acting like you didn't get caught with your pants down is even more stupid than that.

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:56 PM
if youre an intelligent person, your first move anytime someone is describing a scenario where donald trump has some kind of brilliant long term strategy is to stop reading any further, because that person is either a liar or a fucking idiot.

:lol He'll drop out any day now

monosylab1k
07-26-2017, 02:59 PM

Just take the L, man.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 03:05 PM
Never said he reported it. The ball dropping on the 27th and Awan uncovering are two separate events.

I enjoy posting these things and watching you all get in a frenzy. I clearly said it could be a LARP, and we'll know tomorrow, yet you all scream as if said it's godpel.

lol you enjoy posting stuff here that makes you look like an idiot and causes people to laugh at you. you must be a masochist

so what is happening on the 27th when the ball drops?

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:07 PM

The post was:

"Awan uncovering makes it rain."

The reference there was to a story that was already being pushed. I read it as:
"The Awan story we are talking about shows it will rain."

Notice it doesn't say "they are preparing to arrest one of the awan brothers, within 24 hours."

Religious people do this all the time with prophesies.

Form is:

[Vague statement]

[Event]

[Followers interpret vague statement as proof positive that [Vague statement] was predicting future and [source of vague statement] therefore must have Secret knowledge of the Universe]

Confirmation bias 101

Chris
07-26-2017, 03:08 PM
you must be a masochist

Coming from a sadist :lol

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:10 PM

"Awan uncovered".

Your group was already pushing this story for a while.

How do you know this phrase was a prediction of the future, as opposed to say,referring, in a self-congratulatory way, to the story you already know about?

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:13 PM

You pushed their credibility.

Giving a testable date is a way that can provide us with information to evaluate your source.

Own it or caveat it. Running away from it pre-emptively... (shrugs)

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:13 PM
lol you enjoy posting stuff here that makes you look like an idiot and causes people to laugh at you. you must be a masochist

so what is happening on the 27th when the ball drops?

Who the fuck knows. Are you not entertained?

Mikeanaro
07-26-2017, 03:15 PM
Trump is dropping his balls on the 27th?

TSA

RandomGuy do you know what a LARP is?

RandomGuy
Who the fuck knows. Are you not entertained?

I would be a lot less entertained if Trumps reckless, irresponsible, ignorant administration weren't ruining the functioning of our government, and endangering billions of lives. Not keeping track of nuclear weapons and material, and what NK is doing, is *mildly* important.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:16 PM
RandomGuy do you know what a LARP is?

Nope. been meaning to ask.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:19 PM
wo weeks after the election the Obama people inside the D.O.E. read in the newspapers that Trump had created a small “Landing Team.” According to several D.O.E. employees, this was led by, and mostly consisted of, a man named Thomas Pyle, president of the American Energy Alliance, which, upon inspection, proved to be a Washington, D.C., propaganda machine funded with millions of dollars from ExxonMobil and Koch Industries. Pyle himself had served as a Koch Industries lobbyist and ran a side business writing editorials attacking the D.O.E.’s attempts to reduce the dependence of the American economy on carbon. Pyle says that his role on the Landing Team was “voluntary,” adding that he could not disclose who appointed him, due to a confidentiality agreement. The people running the D.O.E. were by then seriously alarmed. “We first learned of Pyle’s appointment on the Monday of Thanksgiving week,” recalls D.O.E. chief of staff Kevin Knobloch. “We sent word to him that the secretary and his deputy would meet with him as soon as possible. He said he would like that but could not do it until after Thanksgiving.”

A month after the election Pyle arrived for a meeting with Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz, Deputy Secretary Sherwood-Randall, and Knobloch. Moniz is a nuclear physicist, then on leave from M.I.T., who had served as deputy secretary during the Clinton administration and is widely viewed, even by many Republicans, as understanding and loving the D.O.E. better than any person on earth. Pyle appeared to have no interest in anything he had to say. “He did not seem motivated to spend a lot of time to understanding the place,” says Sherwood-Randall. “He didn’t bring a pencil or a piece of paper. He didn’t ask questions. He spent an hour. That was it. He never asked to meet with us again.” Afterward, Knobloch says, he suggested that Pyle visit one day each week until the inauguration, and that Pyle agreed to do it—but then he never showed up, instead attending a half-dozen meetings or so with others. “It’s a head-scratcher,” says Knobloch. “It’s a $30-billion-a-year organization with about 110,000 employees. Industrial sites across the country. Very serious stuff. If you’re going to run it, why wouldn’t you want to know something about it?”

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 03:19 PM
Who in the history of the universe has used the word "uncovering" to describe an arrest?

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Nope. been meaning to ask.

Okay your previous comments make more sense now.

LARP=Live Action Role Play=trolling

4chan does it all the time. 99% of the time they are bullshit, but there is always a legit one here or there.

I stated from the beginning we'd know by the 27th if his predictions were just a LARP/troll job.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:23 PM
As he doesn’t want to go into further detail and maybe divulge information I am not cleared to hear, I press him to move on. “O.K., give me the third risk on your list.”

“This is in no particular order,” he says with remarkable patience. “But Iran is somewhere in the top five.” He’d watched Secretary Moniz help negotiate the deal that removed from Iran the capacity to acquire a nuclear weapon. There were only three paths to a nuclear weapon. The Iranians might produce enriched uranium—but that required using centrifuges. They might produce plutonium—but that required a reactor that the deal had dismantled and removed. Or they might simply go out and buy a weapon on the open market. The national labs played a big role in policing all three paths. “These labs are incredible national resources, and they are directly responsible for keeping us safe,” said MacWilliams. “It’s because of them that we can say with absolute certainty that Iran cannot surprise us with a nuclear weapon.” After the deal was done, U.S. Army officers had approached D.O.E. officials to thank them for saving American lives. The deal, they felt sure, had greatly lessened the chance of yet another war in the Middle East that the United States would inevitably be dragged into.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 03:24 PM
Okay your previous comments make more sense now.

LARP=Live Action Role Play=trolling

4chan does it all the time. 99% of the time they are bullshit, but there is always a legit one here or there.

I stated from the beginning we'd know by the 27th if his predictions were just a LARP/troll job.

Ah. Got it. I am familiar with it, just not in this context.

Thank you.

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Ah. Got it. I am familiar with it, just not in this context.

Thank you.

:lol what context do you know it in and do you participate?

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 04:29 PM
:lol what context do you know it in and do you participate?

Never done it, but it looks mildly interesting as a history/military buff.

I must confess to wanting to buy a full kit for a Roman legionaire, and drill practice ancient Roman tactics. Having read a history or two, I think it would be awesome to see a Roman legion in action, even if it were just pretend. The Battle of the Bastards footage was freaking awesome for me, if annoying for my wife when I kept pausing and pointing out the manuevering, reasoning and tactics.

RandomGuy
07-26-2017, 04:42 PM
The Russians hacking it.

You have not disproven this, as noted. Nor have you proven your own theory to anywhere near an acceptable level of proof.

There is just not enough evidence to draw any firm conclusion about whodunit that I have seen.

Read through the whitepapers on Russian intelligence methodology. Insiders and plausible deniability. Nothing you have shown is inconsistent with this theory.

Nothing.

TSA
07-26-2017, 04:47 PM
You have not disproven this, as noted. Nor have you proven your own theory to anywhere near an acceptable level of proof.

There is just not enough evidence to draw any firm conclusion about whodunit that I have seen.

Read through the whitepapers on Russian intelligence methodology. Insiders and plausible deniability. Nothing you have shown is inconsistent with this theory.

Nothing.

No one hacked it, therefore the Russian didn't hack it.

TSA
07-26-2017, 04:50 PM
Never done it, but it looks mildly interesting as a history/military buff.

I must confess to wanting to buy a full kit for a Roman legionaire, and drill practice ancient Roman tactics. Having read a history or two, I think it would be awesome to see a Roman legion in action, even if it were just pretend. The Battle of the Bastards footage was freaking awesome for me, if annoying for my wife when I kept pausing and pointing out the manuevering, reasoning and tactics.

I happened to tune in to the middle of some comedy movie I can't recall and there was a huge LARP medieval times battle scene at the end that had me laughing pretty good and actually made me want to try it, and then I watched some serious Civil War LARPers on discovery channel and was no longer laughing with them but at them.

TSA
07-26-2017, 05:11 PM
Though he did not testify before the committee Wednesday, Thor Halvorssen, a human rights advocate with the Human Rights Foundation, submitted statements for the record to the committee in regards to his experience with Fusion GPS.

“It’s the sort of thing they specialize in—mainstreaming false smears, allegations that are so salacious and over the top that people assume they must be true,” Halvorssen told Fox News, noting the crude dossier about the president. “They did this with Browder, they did this with two other whistleblowers and they did this with me –they are outrageous accusations where innocence just isn’t enough.”

Halvorssen said public exposure is key to combatting Fusion GPS, which he said has been active in international smear campaigns.

in his written statement, Halvorssen told the committee that Fusion GPS targeted him and several others because of their criticism of Derwick Associates, a Venezuelan energy company that was reportedly being investigated for an alleged multi-billion dollar bribe.

“I think it’s clear that this is not the case of a company that forgot to register, or didn’t know that they had to register,” Halvorssen told Fox News. “Fusion GPS purposely, and quite deliberately, chose not to register so that their activity would fly under the radar, leading people to see the result of their work as organic and real, pushing a noble vision of truth, instead of what it actually is –smear campaigns in return for large enough retainers.”

baseline bum
07-26-2017, 05:41 PM
I happened to tune in to the middle of some comedy movie I can't recall and there was a huge LARP medieval times battle scene at the end that had me laughing pretty good and actually made me want to try it, and then I watched some serious Civil War LARPers on discovery channel and was no longer laughing with them but at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0zWG3Crzs

TSA
07-26-2017, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0zWG3Crzs

:bobo

Is the movie worth a watch?

baseline bum
07-26-2017, 05:52 PM
:bobo

Is the movie worth a watch?

I thought it was pretty funny though I couldn't stop thinking of that dude as McLovin. :lol

TSA
07-26-2017, 06:17 PM

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/IMG-4407-263693.JPG

Ok now I'm interested :lol

Chris
07-26-2017, 06:25 PM
:cry but 4chan is for nerds and conspiwacy theowists :cry

:cry Rachel Maddow tells me the truth :cry

monosylab1k
07-26-2017, 06:28 PM

You should check out the documentary "Darkon", pretty interesting look at LARPing and alot of unintentional comedy gold :lol

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 06:28 PM

Ok now I'm interested :lolWait, this guy is saying every news outlet knows something is happening so they took the "Russian narrative" out of the headlines?

TSA
07-26-2017, 06:37 PM
You should check out the documentary "Darkon", pretty interesting look at LARPing and alot of unintentional comedy gold :lol

:lol thanks for the tip sounds like my kind of documentary.

What's it on...Netflix, Amazon prime, kodi?

TSA
07-26-2017, 06:40 PM
Wait, this guy is saying every news outlet knows something is happening so they took the "Russian narrative" out of the headlines?

I'll tune into the CNN. I assume they've covered the trans military story non-stop today.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 06:40 PM
the russian narrative disappeared because the clusterfuck in chief made boy scouts, trannies, and his bitch fit with bouregard sessions the bigger news items

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 06:42 PM
I'll tune into the CNN. I assume they've covered the trans military story non-stop today.Add in health care and the Foxconn deal that you brought up yourself, it's a fairly eventful day.

Or are you buying into the theory that all the media corporations are completely in the know about what is supposed to happen?

hater
07-26-2017, 06:46 PM
the russian narrative disappeared because the clusterfuck in chief made boy scouts, trannies, and his bitch fit with bouregard sessions the bigger news items

Yup hes running laps around the media now

TSA
07-26-2017, 06:46 PM
If you roll with the anons theory of Trump bringing Mueller on to go after the Clinton's the team Mueller assembled makes sense.

Band of Brothers or Harbingers of Doom? Mueller’s Team Enigma

If you’ve been paying attention, there is a lot of media furor being focused on the enigma that is Special Counsel Mueller and the team of investigators, lawyers, and FBI veterans that he has gathered for his probe into, well, something about Russia, something about the election, and collusion? What exactly he is supposed to be investigating seems to change every time its being mentioned by a different outlet, but the one thing that every group agrees on is that the scope of his investigation can turn basically whichever direction he sees fit with only a little oversight from the DoJ that appointed him. Its not clear who exactly he answers to, if he answers to anyone at all, or whether he even pays attention to requests and demands for how the investigation should go. Its not even entirely clear whether the myriad of other election investigations in the House, Senate, FBI, and however many other agencies, overlap and feed into Mueller’s investigation or if he’s even following those developments.

With all this confusion, the only thing that can realistically be done is to look at the exact makeup that is the Mueller Team Enigma. This article won’t try to sell any prognostications or predictions or theories or hypotheses, this is just what is actually known about the team itself and its roster, though expect a tiny bit of speculator commentary on the roles and experience the various members bring to the table.

First to bat, the namesake of the MTE, there is Robert Mueller himself. A 12 year head of the FBI, he took the helm the week after 9/11 through to 2013 before handing the reigns over to his protégé James Comey. Mueller is noted for being respected on both sides of the aisle. But in some circles he is reviled as a resident ‘swamp creature’ having been FBI director during the tenures of both Bush and Obama, both presidencies having vastly expanded the domestic surveillance apparatus that the FBI had full access to, though Mueller and Comey both opposed parts of it. He was an officer in the Marines for three years during Vietnam, in which he received a purple heart, and as a lawyer worked in public practice, served in various state attorney positions, and headed the DoJ criminal division. In a notable twist, after President Trump fired James Comey, Mueller was actually interviewed again for the role of FBI director by President Trump himself in a little-reported meeting literally the day before he was appointed as Special Counsel. There is a question to be asked about why exactly Trump was bringing Mueller into an interview for a job that he had already served the full term plus a few years for, especially since Trump had fired his protégé Comey. But again, this article will not contain speculation, only information.

Aaron Zebley, an FBI terrorist hunter from the years before 9/11 when the FBI’s terrorist pursuit team consisted of a single-digit roster, also served as the chief of staff to Robert Mueller when Mueller was given a 2 year extension on his term as director. He followed Mueller to the law firm WilmerHale after Mueller’s tenure at the FBI ended. His inclusion on the MTE is no surprise, given that besides James Comey there are only a handful that have worked with Mueller as closely in the FBI, and, since he left government work to follow Mueller, it is logical he would follow Mueller again into this latest adventure.

James Quarles III, one of the prosecutors from Watergate himself, is one of the inclusions in the MTE that is giving pundits all the ammo they want for comparing the probe to Watergate. He also is following Mueller from WilmerHale, and is a specialist in campaign finance research, a potential area of interest given the accusations from across the spectrum of financial malfeasance by campaigns, campaign staffers and advisors, and foundations.

Jeannie Rhee, a final addition from WilmerHale to Mueller’s team, is a veteran of the DoJ, having served in a variety of roles both at the federal level and as an attorney in Washington DC itself. Reported to be a specialist in white collar crimes, her wins in court include the successful prosecution of officers of the Washington Teachers Union in which she flipped several embezzlement and corruption conspirators within the union into witnesses.

Andrew Weissman, prosecutor of the Genovese, Colombo, and Gambino crime families as well as the director of the task force in charge of investigating Enron. Another big-name pick in a team full of big names, with the most experience so far in prosecuting crime families apparently.

Michael Dreeben, the deputy solicitor general and the second person in history to have argued 100 cases before the Supreme Court. In his first case before the Supreme Court, he was mocked by Scalia (yes, that Scalia) and schooled by John Roberts (yes, Chief Justice John Roberts) in a 9-0 decision. It seems likely that at least some aspect of this case will probably make it to the Supreme Court, so having the person with the most experience arguing in front of those justices on the team is a logical move.

Peter Carr, experienced as a spokesperson for the DoJ and other roles, including (unremarked by the media) a 5 year stint as the spokesperson for Orrin Hatch, a Republican Senator out of Utah. He is, of course, enlisted as a spokesperson for the MTE, not that they’ve been releasing much information yet.

Rush Atkinson, noted by many articles to be in the DoJ’s criminal fraud division, but if this is the same one as found in the cited article it would appear he was initially recruited into the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, in the Office of Intelligence. So who we might be looking at is a young early 30’s researcher, which is a lot more intriguing than simply being out of the criminal fraud division. If this is the same Rush Atkinson, then he also is the youngest member of the MTE thus far.

Zainab Ahmad is a bit of a doozy. She is a noted specialist in counterterrorism cases and extraterritorial cases. The latter makes sense given the international scope of the investigation, but the former seems a bit out of place, though no further out of place than Aaron Zebley whose career was also based around the hunting of terrorists. She has prosecuted foreign and US terrorists alike, and has racked up an impressive amount of wins against them. It should be noted in 2016 she was moved at the direction of Loretta Lynch to dealing with transnational organized crime, returning briefly back to DC before being recruited by Mueller into the MTE.

Lisa Page, another veteran of the FBI and an expert in money laundering an organized crime. While she’s the first to be noted as a specialist by any media organizations in money laundering, there is a surprising number of organized crime specialists. It is almost like the MTE is getting staffed up to go after an international crime ring with financial ties to terrorist organizations, not a campaign collusion interference we’re-not-really-sure-so-we’re-going-to-scream-treason investigation.

Elizabeth Prelogar is the first member of the team so far to have notable ties to Democrats outside of campaign contributions, given she clerked for both the Notorious RBG (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) and Elena Kagan. She also comes from the solicitor general’s office, probably following Michael Dreeben. Despite her probable partisan leanings, it would make sense to bring her on for her connections to two current sitting Supreme Court Justices from the liberal wing of the court in case the investigation starts entangling Democrats in its litigation.

Aaron Zelinsky, an attorney out of the Maryland Attorney General’s office and the first real evidence that current administration officials have some sway over the Mueller probe, or at least personal connections to it. Aaron Zelinsky served in Maryland under Rosenstein for 12 years, and was probably recommended for the MTE by Rosenstein himself. Rosenstein was the one who appointed Mueller special counsel, after all, it might very well be Zelinsky was added to the team so Rosenstein had someone he trusted personally inside of it.

Andrew Goldstein, another VERY interesting pick for the MTE, notable because of his status as the leader of one of New York’s Public Corruption Units. I will “Prosecutors on the public integrity side of the Unit are responsible for investigating and prosecuting all types of crimes committed by public employees, elected officials, candidates for public office, and others who hold the public trust.” While there is an obvious public corruption angle to the election investigation, its notable that his office under his leadership has successfully prosecuted top Democrats AND Republicans in New York, making him a somewhat nonpartisan pick in terms of his pursuit of justice, and if former administration officials start getting swept up by the MTE Goldstein is another recruit who will doubtlessly come in handy.

Adam Jed joins as apparently the second youngest member of the MTE after Rush Atkinson. His experience that he brings to the team is rather unique, given that he’s been arguing civil cases in front of a variety of lower courts over recent topics like the ACA, providing contraception as part of the ACA, and implementation of the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage. Its possible his inclusion is to provide more legal muscle for any cases the MTE has to work through lower courts, or it could be he is spending his time reading up on FEC opinions and rulings to work as a pinch hitter if the investigation has to deal with laws and rules from the FEC.

Brandon Van Grack, who as recently as May was already involved in probes from the Department of Justice national security division as a prosecutor with a specialization in espionage investigations. Probes he was involved in according to the New York Times revolve around Flynn and the Flynn Intel Group over lobbying work done for Turkey’s Erdogan as apparently confirmed by acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. McCabe, of course, is noted for having a longstanding grudge against Flynn over Flynn coming to the aid of a junior FBI agent in a sexual discrimination case. His recruitment into the team for now seems to be the only addition with notable experience in the influence of foreign governments on elections, the 2016 election in particular.

Finally, the latest member of the MTE which has apparently grown to over 25 members and support staff since it began though many of those names haven’t been released is Peter Strzok, a leading member of the FBI Clinton Email investigation which looked into Hillary’s private email server and found “that Clinton exchanged nearly two-dozen top secret emails from her private server in 2011 and 2012 with her deputy chief of staff, Jacob Sullivan, her chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Secretary of State William Burns. The State Department said the contents of the 22 emails were so highly classified that not even the subject matter could be disclosed.” He also apparently was a part of the initial Russian probe after the Clinton Email investigation closed down, making him only the second official link to the rest of the government’s Russian investigations to be added to the team, and the first to have been directly tied to an investigation of Hillary Clinton.

The latest word is that the MTE may grow further in the future, but in the meantime what has been assembled at face value is an absolutely terrifying group of legal veterans and workhorses with specializations in virtually every aspect of law that might be used against a criminal organization, though with notably few mentions of anyone specialized in election law or in prosecuting or investigating interactions with foreign governments, with an exception or two. Of note, as well, is the much-covered bias involving donations to political parties, with donations to Democrats over Republicans occurring at a 10-1 ratio, though it is notably this is over a 10 year period and involved less than half of the members of the MTE. At best count for this article, there’s around $54000 donated to Democrats over that 10 year period, with many of those donations going towards Democrat organizations and Obama’s campaigns, a small fraction of those having been to the Clinton campaign, and many of the Republican donations having been made by those who also donated to Democrats. Of note is also the several Republicans including Mueller himself who are on the MTE.

Really, with this much legal firepower assembled under one tight organization and filled with highly experienced and battle-tested (in Mueller’s case quite literally battle-tested) leadership, who a few of the individuals threw money at isn’t really important. The important question is why does a team assembled under the mandate to investigate foreign influence in the 2016 elections seem to be less of a panel of election law experts and more of a legal hit team assembled to tear to pieces an international crime ring stuffed to the brim with expertise in financial, corruption, terrorism, and white collar crimes?

https://conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/amp/

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 06:47 PM
Yup hes running laps around the media nowSo you're saying he's trying to distract the media.

OK.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 06:47 PM
Yup hes running laps around the media now

trump shits in ivankas mouth
media covers it
hater: "hes so good at trolling the media!"

youre one stupid faggot

hater
07-26-2017, 06:49 PM
I'll tune into the CNN. I assume they've covered the trans military story non-stop today.

I had that shit on today while working

30% of the time was covered on the Sessions tweets
40% on the ladyboy stuff
And the rest on healthcare, NK and trumps announcement

American news is fucking awful. No mention of anything else happening in the US or world.

No mention of how the EU blasted the Russia sanctions and vowed not to follow them of course

monosylab1k
07-26-2017, 06:49 PM
:lol thanks for the tip sounds like my kind of documentary.

What's it on...Netflix, Amazon prime, kodi?

Amazon prime :tu

TSA
07-26-2017, 06:50 PM

And if you buy the anons claims it's by design

hater
trump shits in ivankas mouth
media covers it
hater: "hes so good at trolling the media!"

Yup that shit works. Media cant do shit about it but follow his lead now

TSA

Nice. Thanks.

TSA
07-26-2017, 06:53 PM

40% on the ladyboy stuff

American news is fucking awful. No mention of anything else happening in the US or world.

No mention of how the EU blasted the Russia sanctions and vowed not to follow them of course

I watch CNN every day at home during lunch for the lols. I remember being glued to CNN watching war coverage as a kid, crazy how far they've fallen in terms of covering actual news.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 06:53 PM
And if you buy the anons claims it's by designWhose design?

hater
07-26-2017, 06:55 PM
I watch CNN every day at home during lunch for the lols. I remember being glued to CNN watching war coverage as a kid, crazy how far they've fallen in terms of covering actual news.

War coverage will sell. Thats why cnn is salivating at the possibility of war and be able to relive the old days. Its sad

I cant watch cnn and today reminded me why. How can ppl live everyday watching this propaganda is very sad indeed. Poor american bastards that watch cnn and think its news

TSA
07-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Whose design?

Dumb question easily figured out by reading what I was responding too. Next.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 07:03 PM
so the theory is genius trump orchestrated a one day break from russia stories to prepare for HUGE NEWS coming out tomorrow

if we were talking about russia today, tomorrows HUGE NEWS might somehow not seem as big

makes total sense

TSA
07-26-2017, 07:05 PM

40% on the ladyboy stuff

Poopers lead story on trans ban. Not surprised. I'll stay tuned to see if Russia is brought up, there's no way CNN can go 20 minutes without it.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 07:12 PM
the pathetic thing about you trump idolizers is that youre sucking his dick for doing stupid shit to distract the media like some kind of long con, but he could just as easily distract the media by doing normal presidenty stuff, or even good stuff.

its not hard for a president to drive national media stories, but you morons are celebrating him for driving stories about his doing insanely stupid shit.

what a pathetic thing to get excited about.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 07:18 PM
Dumb question easily figured out by reading what I was responding too. Next.OK, if you're saying the theory is Trump is playing 3D chess by taking the L on healthcare, et.al., what would be the point of doing all these things as distractions from the Russian narrative if tomorrow's news is going to blow everything away?

TSA
07-26-2017, 07:19 PM

Ok now I'm interested :lol

See y'all tomorrow for the LARP reveal

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 07:20 PM
so the theory is genius trump orchestrated a one day break from russia stories to prepare for HUGE NEWS coming out tomorrow

if we were talking about russia today, tomorrows HUGE NEWS might somehow not seem as big

makes total senseBeat me to it.

"It's all part of Trump's master plan to -- um -- have media cover things he does to distract from nothing burgers! That's it!"

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 07:24 PM
See y'all tomorrow for the LARP reveal

regardless of whether or not "something" happens tomorrow, your theory is retarded bullshit and wont be vindicated.

see ya then!

TSA
07-26-2017, 08:01 PM
regardless of whether or not "something" happens tomorrow, your theory is retarded bullshit and wont be vindicated.

see ya then!

What was my theory?

TSA
07-26-2017, 08:03 PM

This is amazing :lol I can't believe it's not a mockumentary.
Speaking of mockumentarys have you seen What We do in the Shadows? One of the funniest movies I've seen in years.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 08:06 PM
What was my theory?

not sure whats worse, that you buy into retarded 4chan conspiracy theories or that youre too chickenshit to own up to them.

TSA
07-26-2017, 08:08 PM
not sure whats worse, that you buy into retarded 4chan conspiracy theories or that youre too chickenshit to own up to them.

Pretty simple question. Don't be a chickenshit. What's my theory?

TSA
07-26-2017, 08:19 PM
And if you buy the anons claims it's by design

:cry my theory

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 09:16 PM
Pretty simple question. Don't be a chickenshit. What's my theory?

i already laid out what is either your theory or a theory that you feel we should consider via your 4chan besties

now youre backing away from it. how sad.

Reck
07-26-2017, 09:20 PM
Slingshot action, like judo. :lmao

TSA
07-26-2017, 09:24 PM

i already laid out what is either your theory or a theory that you feel we should consider via your 4chan besties

now youre backing away from it. how sad.

So it was never my theory. This is what backing away from something looks like.

TSA
07-27-2017, 12:35 AM

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 12:41 AM
Probably Trump just saw something on Fox News and tweeted it.

Reck
07-27-2017, 05:54 AM
Has Mueller being arrested and consequently pardoned yet? It is the 27th...

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 09:02 AM
If you roll with the anons theory of Trump bringing Mueller on to go after the Clinton's the team Mueller assembled makes sense.

The team Mueller assembled also makes sense if you are looking into the potential of a campaign that systematically colluded with a hostile foreign power in ways that violate various laws.

The team's mandate is not limited to examining either campaign, and the scope would presumedly include both.

TSA
07-27-2017, 09:55 AM
The team Mueller assembled also makes sense if you are looking into the potential of a campaign that systematically colluded with a hostile foreign power in ways that violate various laws.

The team's mandate is not limited to examining either campaign, and the scope would presumedly include both.

Yes of course that is the most obvious line of thinking, but if this whole thing has been smoke and mirrors and is actually all about the Clinton's how shocked would you be on a scale of 1-10?

boutons_deux
07-27-2017, 09:59 AM
why hasnt Mueller hired Preet?

Adam Lambert
07-27-2017, 10:00 AM
the acrobatics it takes to excuse trumps clusterfuckery as a big chess game to bring down the clintons, holy shit.

deal with it. your president is an unhinged lunatic regardless of how corrupt the former democratic candidate is.

TSA
07-27-2017, 10:01 AM
the acrobatics it takes to excuse trumps clusterfuckery as a big chess game to bring down the clintons, holy shit.

deal with it. your president is an unhinged lunatic regardless of how corrupt the former democratic candidate is.

Trump has no problem firing people...why is Sessions still employed after the constant public lashings?

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 10:07 AM
Yes of course that is the most obvious line of thinking, but if this whole thing has been smoke and mirrors and is actually all about the Clinton's how shocked would you be on a scale of 1-10?

Slightly less shocked than I would be if the magic man in the sky sent his zombie son back to earth. 9.9.

How shocked will you be if they start indicting Trump officials, or Trump himself for money laundering?

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 10:08 AM
Trump has no problem firing people...why is Sessions still employed after the constant public lashings?

Because he has been told of the firestorm that would result if he did so. What happened with Comey was let go surprised him, if reports of his reaction are to be believed.

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 10:13 AM

Noon at the latest. Tick tock.

Personally this reeks of someone pulling something out of their ass to make themselves seem like they are in the know or smarter than they actually are, hoping that something will happen.

If it doesn't they will say "just kidding" or something equally lame.

Indicative of a low quality intellect.

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 10:15 AM
Add in health care and the Foxconn deal that you brought up yourself, it's a fairly eventful day.

Or are you buying into the theory that all the media corporations are completely in the know about what is supposed to happen?

Foxcon has a history of announcements that don't pan out. This will be worse for Trump than the Carrier fiasco.

Dude is so desperate, he latches on to anything.

Adam Lambert
07-27-2017, 10:31 AM

because hes an asshole who is in over his head.

whats your theory?

Th'Pusher
07-27-2017, 10:51 AM

Maybe Sessions has a copy of the pee pee tape?

Reck
07-27-2017, 10:55 AM
5 Minutes till Mueller gets pardoned and the dem party fall down in history.

TSA
07-27-2017, 11:16 AM
Slightly less shocked than I would be if the magic man in the sky sent his zombie son back to earth. 9.9.

How shocked will you be if they start indicting Trump officials, or Trump himself for money laundering?

TSA
07-27-2017, 11:18 AM
Noon at the latest. Tick tock.

Personally this reeks of someone pulling something out of their ass to make themselves seem like they are in the know or smarter than they actually are, hoping that something will happen.

If it doesn't they will say "just kidding" or something equally lame.

Indicative of a low quality intellect.

You've perfectly described a 4chan LARP.

Reck
07-27-2017, 11:20 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol CuckSA. :lol

TSA
07-27-2017, 11:29 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol CuckSA. :lol

what is so funny?

baseline bum
07-27-2017, 11:30 AM
LOL 4chan

TSA
07-27-2017, 11:48 AM
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467962/IMG-0408-264141.JPG

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 12:05 PM
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467962/IMG-0408-264141.JPGFlamboyant ar15.com meme? OK.

To be fair, it won't be noon in Samoa for another six hours.

monosylab1k
07-27-2017, 12:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1ugnxfAt6mCBis4o/giphy.gif

TSA
07-27-2017, 12:41 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/G4Ihli2UThrBS/200.gif#6-grid1

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 12:43 PM
Any word from 2VnBwNC0?

Adam Lambert
07-27-2017, 12:52 PM

boutons_deux
07-27-2017, 12:54 PM
Top Republican Senator Just Announced A Bill To Keep Trump From Firing Special Counsel Mueller

Senator Graham just announced on the President’s favorite TV network that he’s going to be proposing a bill to prevent presidents from firing Special Counsels, and warned that if Trump fires Mueller, it could mean the “end of his presidency.”

"Mr. Mueller’s the special counsel, appointed under the laws of the land, and the President cannot draw a red line as to what the special counsel might do, that’s inappropriate.

If Mr. Mueller has a conflict, bring it to us, we’ll deal with it,

but the idea that he would be dismissed while investigating the president and his team is unacceptable,

so I’m going to create a statute

that would say anytime a special counsel is impaneled to investigate the president or their team, a dismissal has to be reviewed by the courts”

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/27/top-republican-senator-just-announced-bill-keep-trump-firing-special-counsel-mueller/

Nice grandstand ploy, but the statute won't pass.

Probably complicated Constitutional questions, plus the dicklessness of Congressional Trash fellators.

Thread
07-27-2017, 01:10 PM
Top Republican Senator Just Announced A Bill To Keep Trump From Firing Special Counsel Mueller

Senator Graham just announced on the President’s favorite TV network that he’s going to be proposing a bill to prevent presidents from firing Special Counsels, and warned that if Trump fires Mueller, it could mean the “end of his presidency.”

"Mr. Mueller’s the special counsel, appointed under the laws of the land, and the President cannot draw a red line as to what the special counsel might do, that’s inappropriate.

If Mr. Mueller has a conflict, bring it to us, we’ll deal with it,

but the idea that he would be dismissed while investigating the president and his team is unacceptable,

so I’m going to create a statute

that would say anytime a special counsel is impaneled to investigate the president or their team, a dismissal has to be reviewed by the courts”

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/27/top-republican-senator-just-announced-bill-keep-trump-firing-special-counsel-mueller/

Nice grandstand ploy, but the statute won't pass.

Probably complicated Constitutional questions, plus the dicklessness of Congressional Trash fellators.

What they're/Dem&Repubs are doing is keeping Trump busy/talking/machinating while they scoot him up those 13 steps where they/he will arrive on the scaffolding, the noose, the trap door, on & on.

He's been warned though by those a lot closer than Dale to break free & take your end, your mortality into your own hands. I repeat= Do not end up saying "I wish I'd have..." The only ones who will sympathize with him then is the blood line & a course Dale. Once I side a man, you couldn't drag me away.

Get rid of Sessions-then go directly for Mule's throatPERIOD

baseline bum
07-27-2017, 01:14 PM
What they're/Dem&Repubs are doing is keeping Trump busy/talking/machinating while they scoot him up those 13 steps where they/he will arrive on the scaffolding, the noose, the trap door, on & on.

He's been warned though by those a lot closer than Dale to break free & take your end, your mortality into your own hands. I repeat= Do not end up saying "I wish I'd have..." The only ones who will sympathize with him then is the blood line & a course Dale. Once I side a man, you couldn't drag me away.

Get rid of Sessions-then go directly for Mule's throatPERIOD

Would you fellate Trump if he asked nice?

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 01:33 PM

I believe the expression you are looking for is "cock holster".

Thread
07-27-2017, 01:33 PM

Really bum?

Thread
07-27-2017, 01:34 PM
I believe the expression you are looking for is "cock holster".

^bouts Jr.

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 01:34 PM
LOL 4chan

Clickservatives lose again.

Reck
07-27-2017, 01:44 PM
It begins.

TSA
07-27-2017, 01:48 PM

baseline bum
07-27-2017, 01:49 PM
We didn't have to wait at all.

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 01:50 PM
http://rs631.pbsrc.com/albums/uu40/CharlotteMence/Chicken%20Little%20GIFS/Chicken-Little1.gif~c200

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 01:50 PM
dancing chicken

Chicken is from Kiev, Da?

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Chicken is from Kiev, Da?Make delicious fusion chalupa.

spurraider21
07-27-2017, 02:01 PM
:cry how are RG and pavlov logged in at the same time?

http://i.imgur.com/QepHrrn.gif

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 02:01 PM
Will Donald junior’s conduct jolt Republicans?

THE first rule of modern conspiracies is that you do not talk about them in e-mails. It always seemed unlikely that, if Donald Trump’s associates had conspired with the Kremlin, they would have been amateurish enough to leave a paper trail. At least, it seemed that way until July 11th, when the president’s son, Donald junior, released astonishing messages he sent and received in advance of a meeting, in 2016, with a Russian lawyer. In the convoluted saga of the Trumps and the Russians, this may be the most explosive revelation yet.

Contrary to claims from defenders of Mr Trump, a freelance bid by a junior Democratic operative to get dirt on Mr Manafort from the Ukrainians does not compare to this intrigue. Among other things, Ukraine is not a hostile power. Not only does this reinforce a pattern of fishy meetings involving Russian officials and Mr Trump’s advisers, many of which were mysteriously forgotten when they filled out security forms or testified in Congress; this looks worse, for both the Trumps and America. It is worse than Mr Kushner’s bizarre bid to set up a back-channel to talk to Moscow. It is more nakedly collusive than what has so far emerged about Michael Flynn, forced out as national security adviser for lying about his contacts with Russia’s ambassador. It ought to be damning.

It is no good arguing, in the younger Mr Trump’s defence, that he gave the e-mails up himself: he knew the New York Times was about to publish them, because it had asked him for his side of the story. It scarcely helps to note that the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, says she does not work for the Kremlin. Her use of such a meeting to assail American sanctions, a neuralgic subject for Vladimir Putin, suggests that she was not simply a private citizen. Nor does it help that Donald junior says she did not, in the end, provide the dirt on Hillary Clinton he craved. Whoever she was, whatever the outcome, the intent to collude is plain. That vindicates what has always been the real charge: not that the Russians swayed the election, a claim that is impossible to verify, but that Mr Trump’s team overstepped the bounds of propriety, and maybe the law.

That the reaction to such a bombshell could be in doubt exemplifies the damage being inflicted on America. As the president’s support holds up among ordinary Republicans, most Republican congressmen have dismissed the Russian affair as chatter or partisanship. Maintaining that blithe posture now will imply—or confirm—that they have entirely ditched principle for short-term self-interest. Another big risk is that misleading accounts of Russian meetings, which continue to multiply, may even now give the Kremlin leverage over the White House. The administration was told of that worry over Mr Flynn, but the president fired him only when he had no choice. (Soon, of course, he also fired James Comey, who was overseeing the FBI’s Russia probe, and whose treatment may itself constitute obstruction of justice.) Mr Trump claims not to have known about Ms Veselnitskaya; but then he would.

The gun smokes
The scandal is becoming a clash between the worst aspects of American democracy and the best. The worst is its bilious, myopic hyper-partisanship; the best the unrivalled ability of American institutions, including journalists whom Mr Trump reviles, to hold the powerful to account. Legally and politically, the ending is unclear. Morally, the verdict is already in.

(Economist)

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 02:03 PM
Make delicious fusion chalupa.
Aw. Chicken was adorable. Now just delicious. :(

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Aw. Chicken was adorable. Now just delicious. :(I stretch to make joke. Chicken Little tap dance seem funny at time.

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 02:09 PM
Meanwhile the catalogue of potential and real Trump corruption gets longer.

Regardless, legality does not imply propriety. Unless Trump acts to put actual distance between himself and his business ventures, these questions are likely to continue throughout his time in the Oval Office. On top of the aforementioned legal actions, the director of the Office of Government Ethics, Walter Shaub, has declared Trump’s efforts insufficient, remarking, “I don’t think divestiture is too high of a price to pay to be the president of the United States,” and a number of Senate Democrats have introduced legislation that would force Trump to divest or face impeachment. Below is an attempt to catalogue the more clear-cut examples of conflicts of interest that have emerged so far. The most recent entries appear at the top:

Those Republican Fundraisers
That Estate in Palm Beach
That Temporary-Visa Program
Those State Department Expenses
That Clean-Water Rule
That Development Outside of New Delhi
That Golf Course in Westchester
Those Russian Trademarks
That Trump Organization Event Planner
That Saudi Arabian Lobbying Effort
That Golf Course in New Jersey
That Meeting in Brussels
That Tower in Toronto
That Caribbean Villa
Those Condos for Sale
Those Reelection-Campaign Funds
That Second Hotel in Washington, D.C.
That Property in Azerbaijan
That Trump Tower Penthouse
That Resort in the Dominican Republic
That Chinese Trademark
That Meeting at Mar-a-Lago
That Defense Department Trump Tower Rental
That Red Cross Ball
That D.C. Labor Dispute
Those Expansion Plans
That Hotel in Vancouver
That Reality-Television Show
That Pipeline
Those HUD Grants
That Golf Course in Aberdeen
That Other Billionaire New York Real-Estate Developer
Those Indonesian Politicians
That Emirati Businessman
That Virginia Vineyard
That Las Vegas Labor Dispute
That Kuwaiti Event
Those Certificates of Divestiture
That Carrier Deal
That Blind-Trust Issue
Those Fannie and Freddie Investments
That Phone Call With Taiwan
That Deutsche Bank Debt
That Secret Service Detail
That Property in Georgia (the Country)
That Phone Call With Erdogan
That Hotel in Washington, D.C.
That Argentinian Office Building
Those Companies in Saudi Arabia
That British Wind Farm
Those Indian Business Partners
That Envoy From the Philippines

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/07/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/

Shit time to update the thread. So much corruption... so little time.

hater
07-27-2017, 02:13 PM
KlintonFoundationInHati.com

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 02:14 PM
*ding*.com

monosylab1k
07-27-2017, 02:16 PM

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 02:17 PM
KlintonFoundationInHati.com

Whataboutism

Whataboutism is a propaganda technique formerly used by the Soviet Union in its dealings with the Western world, and subsequently used as a form of propaganda in post-Soviet Russia. When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union, the Soviet response would be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.[6][7][8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Adam Lambert
07-27-2017, 02:33 PM
lmao bouregard sessions is a cuck

RandomGuy
07-27-2017, 02:59 PM
lmao bouregard sessions is a cuck

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple71/v4/3c/ef/11/3cef11c3-9ab5-f8c1-6a97-3e054078d1ba/screen520x924.jpeg

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 03:03 PM
Jeff showing signs of battered spouse syndrome.

Reck
07-27-2017, 03:04 PM
At this stage he shouldn't resign. The cuck should let Trump fired him.

monosylab1k
07-27-2017, 03:08 PM
At this stage he shouldn't resign. The cuck should let Trump fired him.

I agree only because we all know Trump is a chickenshit, and thinks he can just bully Sessions into quitting like he did with Spicer. But in reality, Sessions is a faggoty, racist piece of shit, and the sooner he's gone, the better. Trump sacking up and firing him would get nothing but praise from me.

spurraider21
07-27-2017, 03:08 PM

complains about anonymous sources

but sheepishly follows a messageboard full of anonymous usernames because pepe is funny

monosylab1k
07-27-2017, 03:11 PM

but sheepishly follows a messageboard full of anonymous usernames because pepe is funny

He'd follow the NY Times, but they don't go "kek, we wuz trolling, u wuz jebaited" when they get something wrong.

Adam Lambert
07-27-2017, 03:24 PM
I agree only because we all know Trump is a chickenshit, and thinks he can just bully Sessions into quitting like he did with Spicer. But in reality, Sessions is a faggoty, racist piece of shit, and the sooner he's gone, the better. Trump sacking up and firing him would get nothing but praise from me.

agreed, the sooner that cocksucker is out the better.

TSA
07-27-2017, 03:30 PM

:lol tries to compare 4chan anons to WaPo anons

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 03:31 PM
:lol tries to compare 4chan anons to WaPo anons:lol You tried to pass off 2VnBwNC0 as a White House source.

spurraider21
07-27-2017, 03:32 PM
its funny that you laugh, since you took 4chan anons more seriously

TSA
07-27-2017, 03:34 PM
:lol You tried to pass off 2VnBwNC0 as a White House source.

:lol not even close

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 03:35 PM
http://rs631.pbsrc.com/albums/uu40/CharlotteMence/Chicken%20Little%20GIFS/Chicken_Little_animated1.gif~c200

monosylab1k
07-27-2017, 03:40 PM
:lol not even close

Did you really think there was even a 1% chance some shit would go down at 12:00 today?

TSA
07-27-2017, 03:42 PM
its funny that you laugh, since you took 4chan anons more seriously

So serious I mentioned LARP when posting it

TSA
07-27-2017, 03:43 PM
Did you really think there was even a 1% chance some shit would go down at 12:00 today?

Not at the time given no.

Adam Lambert
07-27-2017, 03:43 PM
i thought there was about a 45% chance some shit would go down at noon today, because about 3 or 4 crazy things happen every day during this clusterfuck of a presidency.

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 03:48 PM

I find it amusing that posters here swallow hole whatever anonymous IC leak is printed in the WaPo and scoff at the idea of someone from the Trump team doing the same on a website like 4chan.http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

djohn2oo8
07-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Your move, Putin'spet.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2017, 05:48 PM

TSA
07-27-2017, 05:48 PM
Found something interesting that broke around noon. Didn't hit major networks but nevertheless interesting. Rumor is this is the lawyer that drafted the FISA warrants.

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media

Sources: A top FBI lawyer is under an investigation for allegedly leaking classified information

By Sara A. Carter
July 26, 2017 11:19 AM EDT
EXCLUSIVE: FBI General Counsel James A. Baker is purportedly under a Department of Justice criminal investigation for allegedly leaking classified national security information to the media, according to multiple government officials close to the probe who spoke with Circa on the condition of anonymity.

FBI spokeswoman Carol Cratty said the bureau would not comment on Baker and would not confirm or deny any investigation. Baker did not return comment when Circa attempted to reach him through the FBI.

This comes as Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions said he would soon be making an announcement regarding the progress of leak investigations. A DOJ official declined to comment on Circa’s inquiry into Baker but did say, the planned announcement by Sessions is part of the overall "stepped up efforts on leak investigations."

Three sources, with knowledge of the apparent investigation, told Circa that Baker is the top suspect in an ongoing leak investigation, but Circa has not been able to confirm the details of what national security information or material was allegedly leaked.

A federal law enforcement official with knowledge of ongoing internal investigations in the bureau told Circa, "the bureau is scouring for leakers and there's been a lot of investigations."

The revelation comes as the Trump administration has ramped up efforts to contain leaks both within the White House and within its own national security apparatus.

Baker is a close confidant of former FBI Director James Comey, and recent media reports suggested he was reportedly advising the then-FBI director on legal matters following private meetings the former director had in February with President Trump in the Oval Office.

Baker was appointed to the FBI's general counsel by Comey in 2014 and has had a long and distinguished history within the intelligence community.

After working as a federal prosecutor in the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice during the 1990s, he joined the Office of Intelligence Policy and Review In 1996, according to his FBI bio.

In 2006 Baker received the George H.W. Bush Award for Excellence in counter-terrorism—the CIA’s highest counter-terrorism award, according to his biography. During Baker's long and distinguished career he received the "NSA’s Intelligence Under Law Award; the NSA Director’s Distinguished Service Medal; and DOJ’s highest award— the Edmund J. Randolph Award."

He is a fellow at the Institute of Politics at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University and a lecturer at Harvard Law School.

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Found something interesting that broke around noon. Didn't hit major networks but nevertheless interesting. Rumor is this is the lawyer that drafted the FISA warrants.

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media

Sources: A top FBI lawyer is under an investigation for allegedly leaking classified information

By Sara A. Carter
July 26, 2017 11:19 AM EDT
EXCLUSIVE: FBI General Counsel James A. Baker is purportedly under a Department of Justice criminal investigation for allegedly leaking classified national security information to the media, according to multiple government officials close to the probe who spoke with Circa on the condition of anonymity.

FBI spokeswoman Carol Cratty said the bureau would not comment on Baker and would not confirm or deny any investigation. Baker did not return comment when Circa attempted to reach him through the FBI.

This comes as Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions said he would soon be making an announcement regarding the progress of leak investigations. A DOJ official declined to comment on Circa’s inquiry into Baker but did say, the planned announcement by Sessions is part of the overall "stepped up efforts on leak investigations."

Three sources, with knowledge of the apparent investigation, told Circa that Baker is the top suspect in an ongoing leak investigation, but Circa has not been able to confirm the details of what national security information or material was allegedly leaked.

A federal law enforcement official with knowledge of ongoing internal investigations in the bureau told Circa, "the bureau is scouring for leakers and there's been a lot of investigations."

The revelation comes as the Trump administration has ramped up efforts to contain leaks both within the White House and within its own national security apparatus.

Baker is a close confidant of former FBI Director James Comey, and recent media reports suggested he was reportedly advising the then-FBI director on legal matters following private meetings the former director had in February with President Trump in the Oval Office.

Baker was appointed to the FBI's general counsel by Comey in 2014 and has had a long and distinguished history within the intelligence community.

After working as a federal prosecutor in the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice during the 1990s, he joined the Office of Intelligence Policy and Review In 1996, according to his FBI bio.

In 2006 Baker received the George H.W. Bush Award for Excellence in counter-terrorism—the CIA’s highest counter-terrorism award, according to his biography. During Baker's long and distinguished career he received the "NSA’s Intelligence Under Law Award; the NSA Director’s Distinguished Service Medal; and DOJ’s highest award— the Edmund J. Randolph Award."

He is a fellow at the Institute of Politics at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University and a lecturer at Harvard Law School.Is this your noon BOOM?

Yes or no.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2017, 05:52 PM

TSA
07-27-2017, 06:02 PM
Is this your noon BOOM?

Yes or no.

Did I ever claim to have a noon BOOM yes or no?

TSA
07-27-2017, 06:04 PM
Anyone seen a transcript for Browders testimony today?

djohn2oo8
07-27-2017, 06:05 PM
:lmao

Pavlov
07-27-2017, 06:07 PM
Did I ever claim to have a noon BOOM yes or no?:lol you've been trying to have it both ways ever since you posted your LARP hedge.

Do you think this is what your /pol post was talking about?

Yes or no.